GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 2 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ilovemoonie

Is something messed up with the Share Center? I was trying to submit some images to it today under Fan Art, but when I clicked ‘browse’ it didn’t do anything. Am I doing something wrong, or is there a problem with the Share Center?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

hccinfo

Since this update all my wish tokens are gone! I had 125 and now ZERO! HELP You finally have new things in there I want to buy and I can’t.

I just wished for a garden mosaic that said it was 10 tokens and it took 100 instead! I wouldn’t have got it if I knew it was going to take 100 of my tokens. Please give back my tokens it took.

wildone

the wheel of yum hasn’t worked for 5 days when will it be fixed,we are missing a lot baked goods

frogluv655

I notice when I play the News Delivery game in the Employment Office that I often cannot see the door behind the paper waiting to be thrown, so I don’t know the paper being held is covering a house with a green door or red door. If there is a visible green door on another house, I look at the “hidden door” while tossing at the known green door. But if the other two doors are red, I guess it is a green door that the held paper is covering, and end up throwing it. I’m on chrome with 1980X1080 at 100% on a laptop with a 15.6 in display

Comments are closed.