GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

GoGanz24

Did you remove the original “Happy Holiday’s Giveaway” Newz article? I can only find the one that announces it starts today; and that one doesn’t bring up the treasure hunt map to get to the next clue. Thank you for your help.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sally
        Key Master

The title was renamed, but it’s the same article. It should work when you click on it now.

GoGanz24

Thank you; it works now!

What happened to do the seeds for the pumpkin, watermelon, cabbage, carrots, strawberries, corn that were sold in W Shop? I wanted to buy them to create a garden?

sally
        Key Master

You can find them under the Fun Stuff Category under Seeds

Hey, I was wondering how do I ask Plumpy the advice hippo questions? I’ve done it before, but I have forgotten how I did it! PLease respond, so that I can ask Q’s.

rockgirl3008

I’m trying to complete a quest for one of my accounts but it won’t work. It says that I have to send a note to anyone in my friend’s list but I have sent so many letters and it hasn’t accepted it as part of the quest. I don’t know why it wont work for this account because I didn’t have a problem when I completed this quest on my other account. Any suggestions on what else I can do to complete this quest?

sally
        Key Master

Please contact webkinzsupport@ganz.com — they can help

CloudM96

Hi, my best friend had the exact same problem about a week ago. The way she completed the quest, (oddly enough), was that she went to her Notifications, clicked Add More Friends, then she added some, X’d out the Notification area, and the quest was Completed. Strange, right? Hope everything turns out for you! – Meg

PrincessLET1

hi sally i was wondering what pick’n'win is and where i can find it

sally
        Key Master

Click on Fun in the menu bar above. Pick n’ Win is one of the options. It’s basically just a daily poll :)

Comments are closed.