GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

fans44

I logged in yesterday and did not receive the Pilgrim Scarecrow. Please send and thanks. How can you take off glasses and hats on your pet? You can only change, not totally remove.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sally
        Key Master

Deluxe Day prizes must be claimed from the Today’s Activities page. It is not awarded on login.

santo123

It wasn’t awarded. You needed to go to the Todays Activity page and click it like a free food.

fans44

Have a flair for fashion and want to send in your designs? Find the post, and you’ll be on trend.. and find the clue!. I clicked on everything, can someone help me find this clue?

Search Webkinz Trendz and you’ll find the post. Good luck.

fans44

Still didn’t work, please give more help.

When you are in Webkinz Newz doing the Treasure Hunt: Click on “Newz Blog” on the far left side of the purple bar. Then, in the white blank rectangle above the listed articles type in “Webkinz Trendz” and then click on search. That should bring up the article you need. Click on “read more” and that should do the trick! Hope this works for you.

sithbob

why isn’t webkinz support responding, its been 4 days and no response….

sally
        Key Master

There may be a backlog. Please give them some more time :), or try sending a follow-up in case the first one didn’t arrive for whatever reason.

sithbob

its been almost a week now and i have already sent a second email and how could there be a backlog this game is dead, the customer support is just awful

papaya_party

I doubt a Ganz employee (AKA someone who can actually answer this) will respond but I’m giving it a shot anyways. What will happen to Webkinz in 2020, when Adobe discontinues Flash Player? I’m guessing that you guys either are or will be working on migrating Webkinz to something more “modern” like HTML5 + JavaScript, but I’m still interested in getting an answer as to what exactly will be happening.

Noelia Webkinz

Dear Webkinz user: We plan to be committed to Webkinz World and are currently working on a strategy that will allow Webkinz to continue into the future indefinitely. As we move forward, updates will be provided as this strategy unfolds.

fans44

I still cannot get through the treasure hunt. I hovered mouse over craftey critters and nothing. PLEASE HELP. FANS44

rinoav

You have to actually click on the rectangle. @fans44

Comments are closed.