gemsters?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives gemsters?

This topic contains 19 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

does anyone happen to have the diamond, alexandrite, or aquamarine gemster for trade? those are my favorites but i like them all. i have a rainbow themed room with all the gem lamps and i think a gemster would be pretty there :) if this post ill put up my trade list thanks :)

thanks sooo much chloe the gemster is beautiful!!! are u sure about that trade though? i feel guilty trading a promo for just a shirt. i could always send it back plmk :)

Chloe thanks so much so the gemster its beautiful! Are u sure trading it for just the top? I could always send the gemster back

Chloe thanks so much so the gemster its beautiful! Are u sure trading it for just the top?i feel like it wasnt a fair trade for u. is there anything else u want? or I could always send the gemster back..

dogfish

Hi MNM, that trade worked for me. I think I accidentally gave my top away and had an odd outfit. I hate the pieces, LOL Hope that was the one you wanted, I have diamond also. Thanks for trading, Chloe

yes i love the aquamarine! its our birthstone after all lol and my favorite one :)

here are some things i have for trade i have more on my dock too plmk if u have it and what ur looking for :)Ketchup bottle costume/hat
      Watermelon top and skirt (the estore one from the mystery bag)
      3d glasses
      torn
      big black boots
      green kinz kringle hat and pants
      scare crow costume
      spring celebration shoes
      Rockerz punk pants
      Slips
      Rock and roll jumpsuit top
      Turkey hat
      Cloud adventure hat dress and shoes
      Movie star white dresses
      Sleepwalking hat
      Rocker flower power sandals
      Furniture
      Winged piano
      Gold safe
      Hot air balloon
      Nafaria’s stained glass window
      Trading card bed
      Fairy high consul thrown
      Strawberry jamming juice box
      2011 tour van

oh and happy 4th of july everyone! :)

anyone have one for trade? :)

dogfish

Hi MNM I am going out, and don’t have time to find that other forum, but I made you an offer somewhere . LOL I’ll send you a car soon, and maybe another friend request. I keep all my gemsters at “Hap”. OK? Look for a request fro that UN. DF

Chloe thanks so much so the gemster its beautiful! Are u sure trading it for just the top? I could always send the gemster back

ok i finally found ur offer lol are you sure? i dont think it is fair for you. i mean a promo just for the shirt??!! do you need anything else? i love the aquamarine because its my well our birthstone and the diamond is also pretty :) surprize me! which ever u have extras of or would like to trade. where would you like me to send the shirt? and are u sending FR from ur other account? plmk thanks sooooo much!!!

ok i finally found ur offer lol are you sure? i dont think it is fair for you. i mean a promo just for the shirt??!! do you need anything else? i love the aquamarine because its my well our birthstone and the diamond is also pretty :) surprize me! which ever u have extras of or would like to trade. you make me feel bad because u always come to the rescue with the items i would like and then i trade u my lame stuff for it lol where would you like me to send the shirt? and are u sending FR from ur other account? plmk thanks sooooo much!!!

anyone have one?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.