gemsters?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives gemsters?

This topic contains 19 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

does anyone happen to have the diamond, alexandrite, or aquamarine gemster for trade? those are my favorites but i like them all. i have a rainbow themed room with all the gem lamps and i think a gemster would be pretty there :) if this post ill put up my trade list thanks :)

Midnight, I have the Aquamarine gem car if you don’t have it already. I also have an Amethyst one if your interested in that also. Do you have any Promo, E-store or signature PSI?

panda7pet

I have 3d glasses my UN is Panda7pet

alright lol i’ll go look thanks :) ur so nice!!

ok i dont need the ruby slippers anymore but am looking for 2 pixie dresses for my sisters plmk if anyone has these and what they would trade for it

Here is my new wish list the * are for the things I would really love to have
      ***Holiday spirit swing
      *Holiday spirit slide
      Deluxe ruby slippers
      Candy dreamland dress
      Over the rainbow ride
      Plmk if anyone has these! i have a few promo clothing items for trade… not much though lol

Hi there! I have the candy dreamland dress if you still need it. ~helloprettypanda~

sorry got it from becky shes amazing lol thanks tho! do u haveholiday spirit slide or swing?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.