Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 5,532 replies, has 304 voices, and was last updated by  Sparky1109 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  Sally Webkinz.

alilkitten

Christmas presents for everyone! I have deluxe membership, so I am willing to buy everyone any items from the wshop, kinzstyle outlet, or kinstyle shop that are for kinzcash! Even Arte’s Curio Shop if I can find the item or Sheldon’s Souvenir Shack! Please try to limit yourself to a couple of items a day so I can get to everyone! Also giving away any bake sale food items that anyone needs as I have about twenty of each one at this point! Happy holidays! Please give your username and I will send them from Dinorawr247!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi alikitten – I have a deluxe account so I don’t need anything, but I just wanted to say what a generous and kind giveaway you are offering – a true spirit of the holidays – have a great week!

alilkitten

You too!

frankie98

HI alilkitten, Thank you for the generous offer. I am not a deluxe member and would love to have an overgrown archway from the wshop garden theme. I love those arches and love using them in my room designs. My username is love9050 Thanks again and happy holidays to you. Your friend frankie98:)

szivarvany5

I would love some bake sale items! Thank you! Your friend, szivarvany5

rlla14

Do you mean you want the food from the bake sales, or the items they combine to make? Just wondering!

szivarvany5

Either. Whatever someone may have extra of. Have a great night!

Sparky1109

Hi alilkitten! This is so nice of you to offer! Do you by chance have any bakesale lake tiles, or from the souvenir shack the wooden sailboat, souvenir shell, ceramic starfish decor, or beach toys? Is there anything you’ve been looking for or trying to collect? :) I’m Sparky1109 on WKN and WW

Alphaowlbear

I have lots of kinzcash coins to give away to help with your holiday decorating. Nothing is less than 100 kc – multitudes of those – many 150 and 200kc – and who knows but you may get something larger ;-) Nothing is needed in return, I just don’t need them for myself. I’m willing to send them out over several days – Please send a Friend Request to alphacat if we’re not already friends. Have a great weekend! alphacat

frankie98

Oh I would love some coins! Holiday decorating is so expensive! Thanks for sharing:) Have a great weekend! Your friend frankie98:)

Alphaowlbear

Hi frankie98 – Enjoy the coins! I’ll send to both your accounts. Last year’s Christmas Cabin theme is returning to the Wshop with new items and Countryside Christmas will be on the Mobile App so lots of shopping opportunities coming up soon :-)

frankie98

Yay! Thank you so much:)

Traveller

@alphacat You are amazing!

Traveller

You seriously rock! :-)

frankie98

Hi alphacat! A HUGE thank you for all the coins you have been sending me:) I feel like I hit the lottery everytime I open a package. You are so sweet to share and help me and others. Your friend frankie98:)

Ooh! I would love some coins! Petlover365Bark

Alphaowlbear

Hi unicorn – I’ll send more coins out later today when I get home – Enjoy! alphacat

Traveller

Hi @alphaowlbear Just logging in to say, that’s a wonderful giveaway. What a lovely way to celebrate Thanksgiving and the community spirit on this board. Hope you had a super weekend. Traveller

Alphaowlbear

Hi Traveller – you are so sweet – thank you for your kind words. I agree, the community spirit of the WKN forums is always uplifting. I have been helped many times by other players and I love the opportunity to pay it forward – I don’t need them for myself. I still have many coins left – a couple of my accounts have the Kinzcash machines from the family score prizes and those daily coins stack up. Have a great week!

Hi Alphacat! I’d love some coins if you have any left! I think we are friends already! My username is lilkinzlover1997. Thanks so much for your generous giveaway!

Alphaowlbear

Hi greeneggsandham1 – I’m happy to send some coins – Enjoy! alphacat

webkinzAqua

hello, Alphaowlbear! May please have some coins? It will help with my Christmas shopping. Thank you for offering to help other players out! my username is webkinzAqua.

Alphaowlbear

Hi webkinzAqua – I’ll start sending coins today – have fun shopping! alphacat

Traveller

@alphaowlbear Your generosity is hitting the stratosphere!!!! I really cannot thank you enough. Is there anything at all that you might like????

Kiska

hi, Alphaowlbear. Wow, thats very kind of you to share with others. May i please have some coins? my US is KiskaAn thanks

Kiska

Hello, everyone. I am doing a PSF food giveaway. I have a lot of pets each with their PSF. these are the ones I have : Bamboo Cannelloni (panda) , Candied Caspian Caviar (Signature White Persian Cat), Candied Rose Petals (Love frog), Carob Chip Cookies (Chocolate lab), Fluffy Tuna Tartufo ( Persian Cat), Frozen Iceberg Chili (Polar bear), Garlicky Gazelle Tenderloin (Leopard), Grilled Ungulate Galette (Spotted leopard), Horse’s D’oeuvres (Brown Arabian), Jumbled Googles Caboodles (pink google), One Ton Won Tons (Walrus), Pastel pancakes (Spring celebration bunny), Reptile Risotto (Tiger), Roasted Mousemellows (Charcoal Cat), Rosy Alfalfa Alfredo (Pink Pony), Schnauzer Schnitzle (Schnauzer dog), Sherpa’s Pie (Himalayan Cat), Sparkling Flower Fondue (Unicorn), Spiky Sedge Soup (Reindeer) and Tasty Eucalyptus Pastries (Koala) Hope this helps anyone with their PSF collection. KiskAn.

lilstinky

@Kiska – That’s so kind of you to do a giveaway! I have these foods already, in my crazy large collection. Are you looking for any foods that I could help you with? Again, thank you for your thoughtfulness. Happy Thanksgiving! ~ momssanitytime

Kiska

No, I am not but thank you for asking! Have A Happy Thanksgiving!

rlla14

I’d be delighted with anything other than the Reindeer or Koala food (already have those pets!). THANKS!!! It’s not letting me friend you right now, but I will when the system allows it.

Kiska

hello, rlla14. So sorry for the late reply, I got caught up in stuff. I will send you a invitation asap! KiskAn

rlla14

No problem! We’re friends already, I believe! Anything you need?

Kiska

Not at the moment. thank you anyway!

Traveller

@lilstinky That’s a wonderful offer, but blurayne sent one this morning! I’m so lucky to have such awesome friends on this board. Have a great day!

Traveller

Posting here as well!
      @blurayne Holy Moly! I just saw the vicountess vanity table listed in Arte’s Store at 1000kc!!! I am going to send something to you as a thank you. That was really too generous of you! Your surprised and grateful friend, Traveller.

blurayne

Thank you @Traveller for the generous gift you sent. I was so surprised when I opened the package. I did not have that wardrobe yet and it is my favorite color. Nothing was needed in return though, I just really like helping people. I started playing in 2007 stopped around 2013 and started again late 2018. I still remember how hard to was to get money built up at the beginning. I am now a WW millionaire so I try to buy extras of the rare items so I can share them with others. Your friend blurayne.

Traveller

@blurayne You are too kind. thanks for the surprise this morning, too! So happy to open my mail today! a grateful Traveller

lilstinky

@Traveller – do you still need the Her Serene Highness Sofa? I have one I’d be glad to send you if you need it. ~ momssanitytime

Comments are closed.