Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 11,890 replies, has 396 voices, and was last updated by  Elenios 1 day, 18 hours ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

frankie98

Hi mirforbjs, I hate to ask this but wanted to see if you had any of the Rocky arches, Rocky cliffs or Rocky waterfalls leftover from your last giveaway? I use those so much in my room decorating and would love to put them to good use:) I hope I don’t sound to greedy, and I want to make sure other players have had a chance to get some items that you have so generously offered to share. If they are gone no worries just thought I would ask:) Your friend frankie98:)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Hey, frankie…Not sure how many you need, but had some extra so sent you three each of the Rocky Arches and Cliffs from my main account and from esh25. Unfortunately, I don’t have any Waterfalls left, but hopefully someone will have some of those for you. If you’re interested but don’t happen to have any of the Superbed Gift Boxes on hand, there’s a new Waterfall Bed that goes with the Rocky Theme I’d be more than happy to send you…just let me know. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

Thank you so much Roxy! I love those rocky items. I have the new waterfall superbed and I love it! I have it in one of my island theme rooms and its fantastic! Thank you for offering and thinking of me:) Save your unopened box for when they come up with a new superbed design:) Hope you are staying safe and healthy! I have to admit I’m a little scared and I’m happy I have webkinzs and room designing to keep my mind busy:? Hugs frankie98:)

lilstinky

Hey, frankie98 – are you still looking for a rocky waterfall? If so, I have one that I can send to you. JLMK. Your friend, momssanitytime

frankie98

Hi lilstinky! Happy St Patty’s Day! I would love the Rocky waterfall, but only if you have an extra and don’t plan on using it in your room:) You are so thoughtful and kind to think of me. Stay safe and healthy! Your friend frankie98:)

Roxy616

I feel the same, frankie…Trying not to panic, which doesn’t accomplish anything, but it’s still a scary time right now, and of course I’m worried for all my loved ones. Like you, I’m happy to have Webkinz to distract me!

lilstinky

Totally agree! Thank you for the Saint Patrick’s Day treats!

mirforbjs

Hi @frankie98! I have plenty of rocky arches and cliffs, so I’ll send some of those. Sadly, I don’t have the waterfalls left, but hopefully @lilstinky has you covered on that. :)

frankie98

HI mirforbjs! No worries about the waterfall, and yes I would love any of the rocky items you have extra of. I use them in so many rooms. Hope you are staying well:) Your friend frankie98:)

mirforbjs

Hope you are well, too! :)

szivarvany5

I love the rocky pieces so much too! They are beautiful, are they not, with their accents of green vegetation?

Traveller

https://share.ganzworld.com/room?sort=Newest%2Bto%2BOldest @mirforbjs Thank you for the neogothic theme. When I first got it, I wasn’t sure what to do. I was listening to Eric Carmen’s All by Myself, and I started thinking about the rock star who can be alone in a crowd and what happens when the party is over. I eventually turned to Three Dogs’ Night hit, “One” and came up with this. Thanks as well to @bonesbongo and @alphaowlbear. This is just an awesome community. In about five years, I may have the inventory to support other players the way you have me. In the meantime, I just want you to know that I use everything eventually. Your grateful, happy friend, Traveller

blurayne

Great room! I love the color combo that you used; it works so well together. What is the purple couch in the left corner? The color works really well with the Neo Gothic pieces. :) blurayne

Traveller

@blurayne it’s nafaria’s couch! Lol It came in a mystery box and I wasn’t sure what to do with it until mirforbjs started sending the neogothic theme pieces to me. Do you like the underwater tile? It was a bit of a stretch but in the end, I am glad I went with it. John the rockerz horse is wearing the rockstar outfit also sent by mirforbjs and the Christmas caroler’s top hat. Thought it made him look like Slash. :-D

blurayne

I thought that was some kind of rug! I do really like that underwater tile, the colors really pull the room together. You are right John does look like Slash! LOL :) blurayne

mirforbjs

WOW! I love it! From the stage to the wallpaper/flooring to the little decorations/details, I just absolutely love it!! You are very talented and tell great stories with your rooms. :)

Traveller

@mirforbjs it all began with you! And I would never sell a rare item or a gift. But if you ever want them back, let me know. I sent you a picture thru FB messenger but I don’t know if you saw it.

explore9

hi guys! I know this is the wrong forum to post this but it is kind of related to this, if anyone is getting rid of any mosaic tiles I would be so blessed to receive them, my username is Explore9. Thank you!

mirforbjs

Hey @explore9! Expect a couple tiles over the weekend (I need to find where I put the extras). I know I have extras of at least 7 of the colors. ;)

explore9

Thank you so much! You are a life saver to this community! @mirforbjs

Crantz

Hi guys, I have a question, hope some of you could clarify my doubt. Did we at any point get the Aurora Borealis wallpaper? I remember that we got the flooring, but I also think we got the wallpaper, but I can’t find it in my dock. So I’m not sure if we got it or not. Thanks a lot in advance for your reply.

Alphaowlbear

Hi Crantz – the wallpaper was an extra gift if you bought a one year deluxe membership. I believe that promotion ended Jan. 31. I haven’t seen it for sale anywhere else but hopefully we will see n the future.

mirforbjs

If it’s anything like the previous gifts given away every January w/ deluxe purchases, we will not see this wallpaper ever again. :( I have been waiting years for one of the items with no luck. :P

frankie98

Love seeing your room designs traveler! So many details and great themes. Very meaningful and touching:) Your friend frankie98:)

Traveller

@Frankie98 Thank so much. How are you during these crazy times. My daughter’s uni has officially gone to e-learning for the entire semester. :-(

Comments are closed.