Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 11,075 replies, has 378 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

alilkitten

Second part of my giveaway because it cut off almost all of my typing that took forty-five minutes! Ugh! Gumball machine (x3), Infinite Inferno shield, jellyfish trophy pedestal (x2), kid’s TV, Kinzcash side table (x3), leafy side table, lime desk chair, loader lounger (x3), loose leaf dining table, Machu Picchu Pedestal (rare), medieval chest (rare), medieval coffee table (rare), medieval side table (rare), mixing board desk, modern leafy dining chair, moral floral sofa, new model drafting table, Poseidon’s pillows bed, regal reef fridge, rock dining table, rock out boombox recliner, rock star bed, Rockstar wardrobe, rocket ship bed, rolling racer chair, royal cat bed, royal cat chair (x2), scientific trophy pedestal, silver sofa, snare sidetable (x2), space book holder, space jukebox, space light projector, space study console (x2), speaker fridge, speedy sleeper bed, studded coffee table, sunken treasures toy box, superhero holographic globe, sweet dreams bed, sweet re-leaf chair (x3), sweet stuff sofa, sweets n treats stove, sweets and treats divider, thinking chair, toy trunk (x2), treasure chest, trident crown counter, trident turbine table (x2), tropical dresser, unbirthday party chair (rare), wooden coffee table.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ultrasonic3

Good morning! Thank you for another giveaway! May I have the Unbirthday party chair, rocket ship bed , superhero holographic globe. Your friend ultrasonic3

Hiya alikitten! I would love the Kinzcash side table, kids tv, poseidon’s pillows bed, and scientific trophy pedestal if not taken. Thanks! Petlover365Bark

libertynews

@alilkitten Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have space book holder, space light projector and space study. libertypom :)

sparklenn

@alilkitten if they are still avaliable could I have the machu picchu pedestal and rock out boombox recliner? No worries if they are gone! Thank you so much; you are very generous! -sparklenn

Stormywings

Could I have the Infinite Inferno shield, loader lounger, Machu Picchu Pedestal, new model drafting table, rolling racer chair, superhero holographic globe, and toy trunk? Thanks! -Stormy :)

alilkitten

Hi Stormy! Just wanted to let you know that it will take me a few days to send out all the items you requested, as I can only send three items a day. Also, sorry, but the Machu Picchu Pedestal and superhero holographic globe have already been requested, so I won’t be able to send those. Have a safe, great, and healthy day!

webkinzAqua

HI, there may I please have medieval chest, treasure chest and medieval coffee table if you still have them, I just want to say that I look forward to your and other Webbies giveaways during the week as it helps keep my mind of the crazy mess that’s currently going on.

alilkitten

No problem! Honestly, it helps me too because it gives me something to focus on in my downtime and it makes me really happy that other people are able to find joy and entertainment out of making amazing rooms with these items. I’ve been stuck in the house for eleven days I believe now, and Webkinz makes me feel like I have a community I can go to when I’m feeling down and lonely. I just want to fill everyone’s days with happiness, so I’m glad to know that it’s helping keep your minds off of things. :)

kitkat0610

Hello, could I possibly have two Kinzcash side tables and the silver sofa if you still have them? Thank you so much for this generous giveaway! kitkat0610

Roxy616

I currently have one Sugarberry jar and one Pickleberry jar that are full if anyone would like a prize item from either of those…Just let me know which item to choose, and I’ll be more than happy to send to you! If we’re not already friends, please send a friend request to Roxy616.

ultrasonic3

Roxy, I just have to say you are so generous! It tales forever to fill a jar! You’re know how to make us smile. I already took advantage of your generosity so I leave this for others. Have a great weekend. Your friend ultrasonic3

Roxy616

Thank you so much for your kind words, @ultrasonic3…It means a lot, and I hope your weekend was great, too! Please let me know if there’s anything I can help you with, and if I have it, it’s yours. Also wanted to let you know that I’m close to having a Jumbleberry jar and another Sugarberry jar filled if you’re interested in any prize items from those. Take care! ~ Roxy :)

ultrasonic3

Hi Roxy616. I would like the hanging farm tools some day. My aunt and uncle are farmers. Also, I’m would love the green leaf fireplace. If you happen to have an extra. I frequent the curio shop and have not seen it yet. I can trade something for it. I’m building a green leaf room :). Your grateful friend ultrasonic3

Hi ultrasonic3! The green leaf fireplace is actually an estore item found in mystery boxs. Hope this helps! Also, that’s pretty cool how your aunt and uncle are farmers. My grandparents are farmers as well. :)

ultrasonic3

Hi unicornluv246! I thought a read that the green leaf collection was in the curio shop, including the fireplace. I don’t have any points so I guess I’ll make do without the fireplace. Thanks for letting me know. Your friend ultrasonic3

ultrasonic3

Hi Roxy, I’m sorry I asked for the green leaf fireplace. I did not realize it was in a mystery box. I thought it was in the curio shop with the rest of the green leaf items. So disregard my request. I really don’t need anything. Have a great week! Your friend ultrasonic3

Roxy616

Hi, @ultrasonic3, The farm tools will be coming your way just as soon as my Jumbleberry jar is filled. I really wish I could help you with the Green Leaf fireplace, too, but as Unicorn mentioned, it was an eStore Mystery Box item that was awarded randomly and cannot be KinzPosted, even if I had one to send you. I’d love to help you with something else you’re looking for, though, so please let me know if there’s anything that comes to mind, or if you need other Green Leaf pieces for your room, I’ll be happy to send you what I have. ~ Roxy <3

If left I would love the weathered farm flooring!

Roxy616

Hi, @boggermonster, Just wanted to clarify if you meant the Weathered Barn Flooring from the Pickleberry prizes or the Farmhouse Flooring from the Sugarberry prizes…Let me know and I’ll get it right over to you! Roxy :)

Stormywings

Hi Roxy! I’d love the weathered farmhouse chair from the sugarberry jar if available. I was really surprised, but as far as I can tell, no one else has take you up on your generous offer yet! Thanks friend -Stormy

Roxy616

Hi, Stormy…Have to transfer from one of my other accounts to my main, so I’ll send your chair out later tonight. Take care! Roxy :)

ultrasonic3

Hi Roxy. Honestly I would never have asked for the fireplace had I known it was in a mystery box. I saw the write up about the green leaf items being in the curio shop and saw the fireplace assuming it was there as well. I am so embarrassed and sorry. You’re a great friend and I don’t take advantage of my friends. Ultrasonic3

Roxy616

Oh, my goodness, @ultrasonic3, please don’t worry about it at all…You did nothing wrong in asking for the fireplace and had no way of knowing it wasn’t a part of the regular Curio Shop items for that theme. I didn’t even know where the fireplace came from myself or that it wasn’t available through the Curio Shop until I looked it up to try to find it for you. Believe me, I don’t feel taken advantage of in the slightest, so please don’t feel embarrassed. Are you sure there’s nothing else I can help with? I’d really love to if possible, so feel free to let me know if you’re ever looking for anything…If I have it, it’s yours! Your friend, Roxy <3

alilkitten

HUGE giveaway of Curio Shop Exclusives and rares! Feel free to ask for MULTIPLE items, as this took forty-five minutes for me to write and most of them were bought so I could give them away, so others could enjoy them and I heavily depleted my Kinzcash in doing so. My username is Dinorawr247. Items included: funky neon ‘fro, gladiator helmet, Queen Marie’s Periwig, Viking helmet, gift box shoes (x2), apple chair (x4), Atlantis coffee table, automotive barrier, baseball beanbag chair, baseball chair, baseball desk, baseball stool, baseball table, big race television, bloomin’ comfy chair, bloomin’ couch, bloomin’ counter (x3), bloomin’ grandfather clock, bloomin’ kitchen island, bloomin’ sink, bloomin’ stove, bone coffee table, bone lounger, boomin’ black lounge chair, cabana widescreen TV, car counter, car hood stove, cat ottoman, cat television, cat tunnel (x3), cerulean stove, checked trophy pedestal, coral couch (x2), country bed (x2), country cabinet, Dame Dash Captain’s chair, Dame Dash rocket boots display, fast food recycling station, FinFan lamp, first resort bed, flourishing tree and flower bed (rare), friendly face flower (rare), friends 4 ever heart chair (x3), gingerbread TV, green leaf toy box, green tea and coffee table, gumdrop lamp, hydrant (x2), imperial urn (rare), Infinite

ultrasonic3

Hi, please may I have the flourishingtree and flower bed, first resort bed and friendly face flower

ultrasonic3

My Webkinz username is ultrasonic3 and I hope you can add me because they won’t let me add anyone

ultrasonic3

If you can’t add me maybe one of our mutual friends will step in and transfer it for me

Hey ultrasonic3! Hey allikitten, if you send me the items ultrasonic3 requested, I can send it to her since I’m friends with both of you. Send it to Petlover365Bark and I will be able to get it to her. Have a great day!

alilkitten

Hey @Unicornluv246 ! Some people accepted my friends request, so she got her items, but thank you so much!

Ok no problem! Just checkin!

lilstinky

Wow – what a generous giveaway! May I have the Dame Dash rocket boots display? Thank you so much! ~ momssanitytime

Hi! I’d like to have the Baseball stool please :)I will friend you. my username is angelgirldog7

EmmaFett

Wow, thanks for a great giveaway! I would like a green leaf toy box, imperial urn, and friendly face flower if they are still available please! My UN is emmapants :)

alilkitten

Hi emmapants! As of Saturday afternoon (I know it won’t be posted until Monday), I am waiting for you to accept my friend request. Also, the friendly face flower and imperial urn have already been asked for, sorry, so I’ll only be able to send you the green leaf toy box. However, on Monday, the second part of my giveaway that was cut off should be posted, so I’m sure you can find some more items you like there!

lilstinky

I have both of the rare items, and will send them to you.

blurayne

This is so generous of you to do! I would love the Green Marie’s Periwig, if it is still available. Thanks so much! :) blurayne

sparklenn

@alilkitten wow this is so generous of you! Could I have an imperial urn please? Thank you! -sparklenn

If any of the Dame Dash items are left I would love them!

alilkitten

Hi! Could you please tell me what your username is so I can friend you and send you the items?

Kiska

May I have the automotive barrier, green leaf toy box, flourishing tree and flower bed and first resort bed if you still have them? thank you !

szivarvany5

May I have a coral couch please? Thank you!

alilkitten

Sorry Kiska, all of those items have been requested except for the green leaf toy box. However, if I find them in the curio shop, I will buy them and send them on over your way!

lilstinky

Hey, @Kiska – I have the first resort bed and can send it over. ~ momssanitytime

alilkitten

Apparently, I have been cut off of most of my list (argh) and no longer able to send out friend requests because I have eight unanswered ones. Therefore, I need you guys to friend me at Dinorawr247 if you want to be able to receive the items and for those of you who I sent a friend request to (ultrasonic3, angelgirldog7, and emmapants), if you could accept my friend request as soon as possible, that would be great!

explore9

HI @allkitten, if it’s still available can I have the fast foot recycling station? My username is Explore9 and I will definitely add you!

Stormywings

Hey @alilkitten – thanks for your generosity! I’d love whatever left of the following: automotive barrier, big race tv, car counter, car hood stove, and checked trophy pedestal. Thanks friend! – Stormywings

balletbear5M

Thank you so much for such a nice giveaway!:) Could I have the cat themed things? I sent you a FR and my UN is balletbear5M like on here. Thank you again!:)

lilstinky

Think spring giveaway! Baby blue tulips (8) / Belted spring dress (2) / Cheerful hair clip (3) / Chick peeps (8) / Dragonfly wall art (4) / Exquisite carrot (10) / Father’s Day mug (4) / Flora’s flowerpot (2) / Floral bean bag chair (3) / Flower petal rug (5) / Fresh tulips from the garden (3) / Gardener’s boots (3), Cap (3), Tool belt (3) / Hidden eggs (8) / Mixed purple tulips (10) Please send a FR if needed. Hope this adds a bright spot to your day! ~ momssanitytime

ultrasonic3

How sweet of you! I would love the Gardner’s boots, cap and tool belt. Thank you! Your friend ultrasonic3

lilstinky

Items have been sent. Now your pet can enjoy some gardening – LOL! ~ momssanitytime

ultrasonic3

I received celebrate spring wallpaper from Ganz. I wish they would say who it’s from! If it was you, and I’m suspecting it was, thank you from the bottom of my heart! All the kindness here is helping me deal with anxiety!

lilstinky

The wallpaper was not from me, but I’m happy you received the surprise. There are so many thoughtful people in the Webkinz community, that it’s difficult to know who sent such a nice gift!

Alphaowlbear

Hi lilstinky – thanks for the spring giveaway! May I please have a baby blue tulips and a mixed purple tulips? Thanks so much :-) alphacat

lilstinky

Enjoy the flowers! ~ momssanitytime

animalmomkls

Hi @lilstinky, Nice giveaway! I would love a flower petal rug and some mixed purple tulips. Thanks so much. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

lilstinky

@animalmomkls – I can send them tomorrow, as I already sent something today. Sorry – I didn’t think about that ahead of time! ~ momssanitytime

animalmomkls

@lilstinky, Thanks for the pizzas. I’m starting a pizza collection now. Fun! Have a great day. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

lilstinky

I’ll send two more pizzas tomorrow, along with a pine berry smoothie.

Sparky1109

Hi momssanitytime! I’d love a belted spring dress and any of the flowers that are left :-) Thanks so much for the giveaway (and for the extra countertops you sent!) <3 Sparky

lilstinky

Happy to send them to you! ~ momssanitytime

explore9

So sweet of you @lilstinky , If it’s available may I have Baby Blue Tulips, Exquisite Carrot and a Flower Petal Rug? Your friend Explore9!

lilstinky

Happy to send them!

sarah1215

Hi! Thank you so much for your generous giveaway! If you still have them available, I would love a Flower Petal Rug, a Tool Belt, and a Dragonfly Wall Art! Thank you so much!! -clemson151298

lilstinky

They are on their way – enjoy! (Sorry if this is a duplicate response. I tried to respond earlier, but they did not post for some reason).

sparklenn

@lilstinky, the weather here has been so gloomy lately. Lots of rain and not enough sunshine! But today it is warm and the sun has come out, so now my pets and I can do some gardening. Could I have fresh tulips from the garden and some mixed purple tulips please? Thank you! -sparklenn

lilstinky

Our weather has been crazy, too – warm one day, cold the next, with some rainy days. It felt good to get outside and do some gardening yesterday. Hang in there! Hope these flowers brighten your day! ~ momssanitytime

alilkitten

Hi momssanitytime, I hope you’re doing well with all the sickness going around! I would love some baby blue tulips and the belted spring dress if they’re still available, please. My username is Dinorawr247.

lilstinky

Glad to give them to you!

Stormywings

I would love 2 dragonfly wallarts and 1 cheerful hairclip :) -Stormy ….. P.S. If you have trouble getting rid of all your tulips I will happily take any of the ones you listed off your hands once everyone else has gotten a chance to see your giveaway. Thanks friend!

lilstinky

I sent the three items you mentioned today, and will send flowers tomorrow. Hope they brighten your day!

What an amazing giveaway! If left I would love gardener’s boots, hidden eggs, and exquisite carrots!!

lilstinky

Items have been sent – enjoy!

Hi lilstinky! I would love a exquisite carrot, fresh tulips from the garden, tool belt, and hidden eggs if not taken. Thanks! Petlover365Bark

lilstinky

Enjoy your new items!

szivarvany5

May I have a belted spring dress and any flowers that are left, please? Thank you!

lilstinky

@szivarvany5 – the dresses were already taken, but I did send some flowers. Watch for my next giveaway (possibly Tuesday), where I’ll have other flowers to give away. ~ momssanitytime

Stormywings

Hi @lilstinky! I read all the replies to your post and I think only one person took you up on the hidden eggs give away. Could I bother you for a few of your hidden eggs? They’d look great in my Easter room :) Thanks friend! -Stormy

lilstinky

Just sent three of them. They can be rotated for a different view. Enjoy!

MOMOFDOUBLES

If you have any of the following left, I would appreciate your generosity:Chick peeps, Gardeners boots, cap and tool belt. I’ll send a friend request. Thank you

kitkat0610

If you have some left, could I get a Father’s Day mug and any tulips? Thanks so much for your generous giveaway! kitkat0610

lilstinky

@kitkat0610 – just sent these items to you. I hope to do another giveaway tomorrow, which will include more flowers. ~ momssanitytime

kitkat0610

Thank you so much! The tulips are beautiful!

bonesbongo

Hi @lilstinky thank you for the great giveaway. I would love to get Father’s Day Mug (2) Mixed Purple Tulips if still available. Thanks in advance ~ shelkinz67

lilstinky

The tulips have been spoken for, but I will send the mugs. Check back tomorrow as I’m hoping to post another giveaway, which will include other colors of flowers. ~ momssanitytime

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – I hope you’ve seen the big news about a week of Deluxe for everyone starting tomorrow. I have a little over one hundred 100 KC coins to pass out to those who want to go on a shopping spree to buy Deluxe stuff in the Wshop. JLMK and I’ll pass them out until they are gone. alphacat

Hi Alphaowlbear! I would love a couple of coins but I would like others who aren’t deluxe to have the coins first. But if there are any left, I would love any amount. Thanks! Petlover365Bark

Kiska

WOW, a hundred 100 KC coins! Shurly you must have a money tree! I have yet to get one.. In the meantime I would love to have a couple coins. thank you!

Alphaowlbear

LOL – I don’t have a money tree, but 3 of my accounts have earned the KinzCash Machine from the family score prize. It dispenses a daily coin and they tend to stack up. I don’t need the coins for myself and it’s my pleasure to pass them along. Enjoy the week of deluxe! Alphacat

ultrasonic3

Wow, so the machine does give coins! That’s so cool. I’m only at 35,000 for the family prize so it will be years before I get the machine. But I watch annoying videos so I can make money.

webkinzAqua

OH, that is so nice of you! I would appreciate any amount of coins!

Stormywings

I would love some! Thank you!! -Stormy

ultrasonic3

Hi alphacat, I would love some kinzcash if you have any left! Gratefully, your friend ultrasonic3

ultrasonic3

Thank you! Thank you alphacat! There are so many cool things to buy and not enough money. I’m excited about what I can buy and you helped me with that! You’re a great friend! Gratefully, your friend ultrasonic3

Traveller

@alphaowlbear @you’re a mogul!

Alphaowlbear

Hahaha – I have been called many things before – but never that! Thanks for the laugh – I really needed one! Alphacat

I would love some if there are any left! Thank you!

ultrasonic3

Hi alphacat, I would love some more coins if you have any. There are some neat things at the Wshop and curio shop. Only if you’re having trouble unloading them. Thank you! Your friend ultrasonic3

ultrasonic3

You are an amazing friend! Love the coupons! My mom taught me the importance of watching sales and using coupons. I use mine up immediately and was out so thank you! I’m very grateful, your friend ultrasonic3

Alphaowlbear

You are very welcome! I was also taught the lessons of thriftiness and to wait for sales special prices and coupons to stretch those dollars. It’s been my pleasure to send them and I do have more, so I’ll keep sending -LOL – your friend, alphacat

ultrasonic3

Thank you! I really appreciate that! If there’s ever anything I can do for you please let me know. Your friend ultrasonic3

kitkat0610

This is so nice of you! If you have some left, I would love any amount of coins. Thank you so much! kitkat0610

Alphaowlbear

Hi KitKat – enjoy the coins! I’m very happy to send them – alphacat

kitkat0610

Thanks so much alphacat!! I will use them wisely:)

Comments are closed.