Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 5,532 replies, has 304 voices, and was last updated by  Sparky1109 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  Sally Webkinz.

rlla14

There are a ton of trees and dispensers on sale for Black Friday! I’ve been spending wayy too much time paging through the Estore site. I see the sale includes previous years Winterfest Cookies, Fall Sodas, and Spring White Eggs. It occurred to me I might want to check here to see if anyone was trading for the older Winterfest prizes like the Royal Ice Bed, Royal Ice Sleigh, or Fancy Frozen Piano. I’m also in search of the Autumn Leaf Bed. I’m going to have to go through my docks again and see what duplicates I have of the “fest” prizes. I never wanted to just sell them. Happy Thanksgiving–and Black Friday shopping!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

shimmershine

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I have a couple extra things I would like to gift to the community! Nothing super big but hopefully there is something in there that someone needs/wants! :)

100 KC coin (x2)
      25 KC coin (x11)
      Adventure movie poster (x1)
      Bramble circlet (x2)
      Charm fairy top (x1)
      Comic book artists desk (x1)
      Duckling plushy (x2)
      Fluttery skirt (x1)
      Haunted hotel staff blazer (x1)
      Jean skirt & belt (x1)
      Magic W shades (x1)
      Magic W sign (x1)
      Orange oak rug (x1)
      Pile of snowballs (x1)
      Pink laceless shoes (x2)
      Purple vampiress costume shoes (x1)
      Purple vampiress costume veil (x3)
      Round shades (x3)
      TV dinner (x1)
      Wand sparkle tree (x1)
      Webkinz cares balloon (x2)
      White lilac tree (x2)

I also have plenty of dispenser foods/PSFs so if you just want a surprise package of dispenser foods or PSFs feel free to ask as well! Send an FR to Starsqqo if you aren’t my friend already please. Have a great holiday everyone! – Starsqqo

libertynews

@shimmershine Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have wand sparkle tree, white lilac tree and magic w sign. un libertypom ☺☺☺

blurayne

Thank you for the great giveway! Can I please have a White Lilac Tree and the 2 duckling plushy if available? Thanks again. :) blurayne

pompom323

hey @shimmershine can I plz have jean skirt and belt, 100 kinzcash coin, and orange oak rug. Expect a request from Rymoo. Thank you!! :) -Camo Cat-

shimmershine

Hi @pompom323, I didn’t see your FR pop into my account. Was it sent to Starsqqo? Once I get the request I am happy to send you those items! :)

pompom323

whoops, I havnt sent it yet! I will try to today. -Camo

webkinzAqua

hi, there shimmershine! Happy thanksgiving to you as well! May i please have the Charm fairy top, Magic W shades and Fluttery skirt. Thank you very much! username: webkinzAqua

rlla14

I’d love any random dispenser foods/PSF! Thanks!! Sending a FR.

Kiska

Greetings, shimmershine. I would love it if i could have the Adventure movie poster and Bramble circlet! I have been looking for those! my Username is KiskaAn. thanks!

shimmershine

Hi @Kiska, I just realized I accidentally sent you the gift I meant to send to Unicornluv (post right below yours). I will send you the correct gift tomorrow, you can keep everything but would you mind sending back the pile of snowballs so I can gift them to Unicornluv? Thanks! Sorry about that!

Kiska

sure no problem!

@shimmershine I would love the pile of snowballs, 100 KC coins, and dispenser foods if not taken. Thanks! UN Petlover365bark

shimmershine

Hi @Unicornluv246, I accidentally sent what I meant to send you to Kiska above, my bad haha. I send you dispenser foods and 100KC coin already. Unfortunately I sent my last pile of snowballs to Kiska, but if she sends them back to me I will be happy to send them to you! Sorry again for the mix up!

Ha ha! No problem shimershine! XD

cutey531

I will take anything that you don’t want! My username is cutey531.

shimmershine

Hi @cutey531, would you mind sending me an FR to Starsqqo? For some reason I am having some trouble adding friends today. Thanks!

szivarvany5

Hello, could I have the bramble circlet, white lilac tree, and vampiress veil and shoes please?

shimmershine

Hi, I am out of white lilac trees but I sent you the other three things on your list! :)

szivarvany5

I got them! Thank you!

rlla14

Thanks so much for the package!!

EsorNorDorf

If you still have the bramble circlet and the White Lilac tree, I would love to have it. Un is Catharlie

LolliPup

@shimmershine I would love any random dispensers you have if possible but only if they’re not PSFs =) Please respond to this and tell me if you have any dispensers, if you do, I’ll send a FR to you. Expect a FR from fionaflamingo. Thank you! You’re so generous!

shimmershine

I do have a bunch of dispenser foods/foods from seeds! Here’s the list or at least most of the list (I was being lazy earlier haha): Beautyberry mini cake, bird seed cookie, black cat truffle, box of apple fritters, colorful cotton candy, cup of catmint tea, farm fresh banana split, farm fresh cucumber, farm fresh hot peppers, freshly picked cherry tomatoes, freshly picked dates, freshly picked dwarf oranges, freshly picked mango, freshly picked raspberries, freshly popped popcorn, golden chocolate coins, homemade apple cider, macadamia nuts, magic W sour gumball, moonpie, ossililly bone, peppermint cookie, pickled daylilies, zesty peppermint gumball. Let me know if you want any of those! (Or all, I’m happy to send you a few daily) – Starsqqo

LolliPup

Hey @shimmershine! Mmm.. those all sound great! Tell you what, just surprise me! =P I’ll send a FR today :) Thanks!

LolliPup

Hey, thanks for the package! Those are all great! If there’s anything you want in return, let me know!

shimmershine

Sadly those have all been claimed, is there anything else you would like? Happy to send it! Or if you would like a surprise package I can send one of those too :)

shimmershine

@EsorNorDorf, not sure why my reply to your post fell so low, but sadly the white lilac tree and bramble circlets have all been claimed. I am happy to send you something else though! :)

EsorNorDorf

Well, a very sweet friend of mine just sent me those two items when you said they were claimed. I love the people on this forum. @Roxy616 Thank you, you are the absolute best. @Shimmershine if you happen to have any left over flowers or other plants from your giveaway, I would love to have them.

shimmershine

@EsorNorDorf, Roxy is always so sweet! The plants were actually very quickly all claimed but I do have some extra other plants from click to wins that I didn’t list, so I’ll be sending you a surprise package of plants. Enjoy your holidays! :)

EsorNorDorf

You are so sweet, thank you. You have a great holiday as well.

bonesbongo

Hi @shimmershine Thank you for the great giveaway. May I have the Comic Book Artist Desk and Dispenser Food Items if still available. Thank you! Could you please send me a friend request my username is shelkinz67. I can’t send any out I’m at my 8 maximum pending

pompom323

hey guys! It’s Camo Cat, and today I will do a giveaway! okay, (1) How old is my pet Snowy? (2) What’s my favorite arcade game? (3) Do I have the crown of Wonder? And 4, Do I have a treetop room? And for the bonus, What grade am I at the Kinzville Academy? Whoever wins, I will get them anything they want from the w-shop available for Kinzcash. Up to 10 people can join, and my UN is pompom323. -pompoms

pompom323

oh and Ps, winners will be announced on Wed, December 4th. okay!!

Hey!!!!! Yay!!!!! (1) 1 year old? (2) Wishing Well 2 (3) You don’t have the crown of wonder (?) (4) yes…? (Bonus) Sophomore! Good luck to everyone who enters!

pompom323

hey strawberries! Thanks for entering! :)

libertynews

@pompom323 ok here go wild guesses 1. 3 years old 2. Spree 3. yes 4. yes 5. 7th grade un libertypom

pompom323

hey @libertynews , thanks for entering! :) 8 more people can join! -Camo Cat

LolliPup

I’m just gonna take a wild guess for fun :-) (1) 4 years old (2) Bananza (3) No (4) yes (Bonus) Freshman Good luck everyone! =D

pompom323

hey Lollipup, what’s your UN?? I will need it if you win.

LolliPup

My UN is fionaflamingo – no capital letters or anything =)

Hey Pompoms (I’m gonna stick to Pompoms if you don’t mind)! I’ll join! Ok. 1) 4 years old 2) Goody Gumdrops 3) yes Bonus) freshmen Have a great day! Petlover365Bark

pompom323

hoi, Unicorn Luv and Lollipup!! thank you for entering. and that’s okay! I have said it, you can stick to pompoms if you don’t like the sound of Camo Cat. and a note to al of you guys, you might have to send a request to @pompom323, because I think all of my requests are full. Sorry!! -Camo

pompom323

nvmd! I will send FR to you guys through an account called Rymoo.

pompom323

hey I sent you guys the requests, expect them from an account called Rymoo.

pompom323

okay, here we go!!! I gave a solid week for people to think and join. now here’s how this works: each question right = 2 points. and the person that got the most points, is…. @strawberrystraw1912 !!!! congratulations, you get whatever 3 things available for kinzcash from the w-shop or Kinzstyle outlet!! to all the rest of the people that entered, you will get one pair of camo pants from me!! (all of you are probably think, “this kid is obsessed with camo” XD XP) well, it’s true. I LOVE Camo and I have a lot of pairs, but I don’t have my very special pair anymore. Thank you all for entering, do you think I should do another? -Camo Cat

Ahhhhhh YAYAYAYAYAYYAAY! Thanks Camp Cat! You should definitely do another one they’re so much fun!!!! I don’t know what my three items will be yet….I’ll have to think about It!!!! TTYL! —Sweet Tart

I think you should! :)

LolliPup

Yay! I think you should do another too! Did I get anything right? =)

pompom323

hey @lollipup! yes you got…. 4 points, so….. 2 things right…? (ahhh, your making me do math today XD) I will probably do another one in January or after Christmas, so stay tuned!!!!!!!! I had a lot of fun doing this, and I really look forward to doing another XD and I sent you guys your camo pants already :) I think I will change it up next time… like, “whoever get the most points will get___” what do you guys think I should do next time?? I would love suggestions!! =) Once again, thank you for entering!! <3 your friend, Camo

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – update about my coin giveaway – My larger denomination coins are all gone, but I still have dozens of 100kc coins. I’ll keep sending out those unless I hear otherwise – my pleasure to give them. Have a great day – alphacat :-)

Traveller

Dear @alphaowlbear You are crazy. So glad we’re friends. :-) Traveller

Alphaowlbear

That has been said to me before – LOL ;-)

Ooh! I’ll take anything you have left! :) Petlover365Bark

Alphaowlbear

I will keep sending! Enjoy and happy shopping :-)

Yay! Thank you! :)

Kiska

hello, Alphaowlbear. I do not think you saw my reply on page 127. May i please have some coins? my Username is KiskaAn thanksyou!

Alphaowlbear

Hi Kiska – so sorry – I got behind on my kinzpost packages during the Thanksgiving weekend – I had guests and made so much food but things are back to normal now. I still have some coins and will start sending them again. :-) alphacat

blurayne

Hello @alilkitten, I hope you see this. I never received your friend request so I could send you the items you requested from one of my giveways. If you would send a FR to BluRayne, I will get those items to you right away. Thanks. :) blurayne

alilkitten

I sent a friend request! Thank you! :D

blurayne

I still have not received it. Please be sure you are not putting an e in the blu in my name. A lot o people get confused about that. Thanks! BluRayne

Comments are closed.