Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 5,532 replies, has 304 voices, and was last updated by  Sparky1109 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  Sally Webkinz.

LolliPup

Update: I now currently have these items left from my previous giveaway, everything else has been taken. If anyone would like any of these items, just claim ‘em first and they’re yours! =)
      Countryside Creek Tile (2, one straight, one end piece) ~ Holiday Pawprint Tile (3) ~ Fashion Week Shades and Band (1 of each) ~ Kinz Pinz Bowling Shirt (1) ~ Kinzville Academy Hoody (1)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Traveller

@Emmapants Would you still like the old barn pillar from jumbleberry fields? Let me know, and it’s yours! Traveller

EmmaFett

Hi Traveller! Yes I would love it, it will go really well with the room I’m working on right now! Thank you so much -emmapants

Traveller

Hello everyone! It’s Pickleberry time, again, in Jumbleberry Fields. Please let me know if you would like me to redeem something for you. First come, first served. Cheers, Traveller

frankie98

Hi Traveller I would love a pickleberry item. I would love the Jam makers work station, jam makers sink or frozen yogurt stand fridge. I don’t have any of those items so anything would be amazing, Just surprise me! I love surprises:) Its so generous of you to offer. Only if someone else hasn’t asked for something. Thank you your friend frankie98:)

frankie98

Forgot to post my ID love9050

Traveller

@frankie98 Ok, ok. There’s a pickleberry surprise coming your way! LOL. Traveller

LolliPup

Is there only enough for one person? If it’s possible, I would love any sort of Pickleberry item as well, but if not, no worries =) Thanks! If you need it my UN is fionaflamingo

lilstinky

The December Giveaway! As always, please send me a FR if we are not already friends. My UN is momssanitytime. Christmas balloons (1) / Cozy kitchen chair (6) / Flashy coffee table (2) / Gingerbread rocking horse (1) / Gingerbread window (6) / Home for the holidays column (2) / Pile of snow (3) / Purple potted ice flower (4) / Skating rink floor tile (5) / Skating rink edge piece (4) / Ski slope (3) / Snow covered cedar (4) / Snow covered hedge (4) / Snow covered maple tree (1) / Snowball beanbag chair (3) / Snowy holiday fence (2) / Winter wonderland clock (2) / Winter wreath window (4) Merry (early) Christmas!

EsorNorDorf

Thank you for the great giveaway. May I have the purple potted ice flower, if it is still available? Thank you! We are already friends. UN Catharlie

lilstinky

Purple ice flower is on its way – enjoy!

EsorNorDorf

Thank you so much!

blurayne

Hey @lilstinky thanks for the great giveaway! I would love to have the Snow Covered Maple Tree, Snow Covered Cedar, and a Gingerbread Window. Thanks again! Your friend blurayne

lilstinky

@blurayne – Happy to send them to you! ~ momssanitytime

libertynews

@lilstinky Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have snow covered cedar, hedge and maple tree. Merry Christmas. Thanks for everything you send. :) :) :) libertypom

lilstinky

@ libertynews – Glad to send these items to you!

frankie98

Hi lilstinky! Thanks for the great giveaway! May I please have a snow cover cedar, snow covered hedge and Gingerbread window if they are not taken:) love9050. Thank you! Your friend frankie98:)

lilstinky

@frankie98 – will send them right over! Your friend momssanitytime

frankie98

thank you so much! Love decorating with those trees! Have a great weekend! Your friend frankie98:)

Alphaowlbear

Hi lilstinky – Thanks for the awesome giveaway! May I please have a Gingerbread Rocking Horse if it is still available? Thanks so much – have a great weekend :-) alphacat

lilstinky

@Alphaowlbear – it is available, and now it is yours! ~ momssanitytime

Alphaowlbear

Thanks so much! I saw your “food wanted” list and sent the sugar plum gumdrops and the star sugar cookie – have a great weekend :-) alphacat

Traveller

Hi @lilstinky! I would be grateful for a gingerbread windown, a snowy holiday fence, a skating rink floor tile and a winter wreath window. If that’s too greedy, i’d be happy with the window. Many thanks, Traveller

lilstinky

@Traveller – That’s not greedy – you’ve been such a kind to friend to me and many others on this forum. Happy to send these items to you (I’ll send the floor tile tomorrow). :)

Traveller

Awwww @lilstinky What a nice thing to say! Thank you!

@lilstinky Would love the winter wonderland clock, home for the holidays column and Christmas balloons if not taken. Thanks Petlover365Bark

pompom323

Hey, Unicorn Luv!!!! :) I was looking for you on a forum XD I just wanted to say sorry for leaving!!!! I got a virus, and so that’s the reason why I just typed “BYE” and then I shut down my computer. But as I did that, you were saying, “Hey Pompoms…” Could you please tell me what you wanted to say? Oh and also, when I was asking, “Are they fake or real??” I was not talking about the codes, I was asking about something else :) Sorry if I was bothering you XD but anyway, I hope you get to respond!!!!!!! Thank you! :) Camo Cat PS, Sorry for not talking about trade related stuff here. XD

Hey Pompoms! Yeah no problem. I honestly forgot what I was saying so I’ll leave that question unanswered. And no you are not a bother. XD Meet me in the trading room @5:30 EST (Eastern Standard Time). Unicorn

pompom323

hey Unicorn!! :) haha, I’m glad you understand!!! :D Oh that’s okay but feel free to tell me if you remember ^-^ okay, I will try!! If i leave, it will probably that darn virus again :( i am trying to do this on Chrome, so my computer will probably behave. see ya!!!!!! -Camo Cat (=^..^=)

pompom323

Ugh, Hey Unicorn… I had that darn glitch were KT said UserNameExists and it would not let me turn my phone on. It has been happening for so long, I am sorry. Meet me to orrow at 4:00??

lilstinky

@Unicornluv246 – items have been sent. Enjoy!

Kiska

hi, lilstinky! may i please have the Ski slope and Snow covered cedar? if you still have them? thanks. username: kiskaAn

lilstinky

They’re on their way! Also, thank you for the PSF giveaway. I have the foods you listed, but wanted you to know that I appreciate your kindness in offering them to anyone needing them. ~ momssanitytime

Kiska

It’s no problem, I just wanted to throw that out there in case anyone was interested. have a good day!

szivarvany5

Could I have an ice flower, hedge, cedar, pile of snow, gingerbread window, and skating rink floor tile and edge piece, please, if not too much trouble? Thanks ever so much!

lilstinky

I sent three of the items today, and will send the others over the next couple of days.

bonesbongo

Hi, @lilstinky Thank you for the great giveaway. May I have the Christmas Balloon, Snowy Holiday Fence, and Winter Wreath Window if it is still available? Thank you! We are already friends my username is shelkinz67

bonesbongo

@lilstinky So kind of you to giveaway these great items. I recently adopted the Holiday Puppy and Quilted Robin. Have you got the PSI Cranberry Parfait from the Quilted Robin or Sausage Roll Wreath from the Holiday Puppy also I have the Christmas Robin Cupcake from the Quilted Christmas Tree. If you don’t already have these PSI items I would like to send them your way. Your friend ~shelkinz67

lilstinky

The Christmas balloons were spoken for, but I send the other two items and a little treat for your pet. That is so kind of you to offer the foods! I don’t think I have either of those PSFs, but I do have the robin cupcake. If you could send the cranberry parfait and quilted sausage roll wreath, I would really appreciate it! Thanks so much!!!

bonesbongo

@lilstinky Can’t thank you enough for the wonderful gift you sent. That was incredibly kind and generous of you. I just sent you the Holiday Elf – Christmas Candy Kabob, Cranberry Parfait and Sausage Roll Wreath. Enjoy! Your friend shelkinz67

crystal22222

Hey @lilstinky ! If you have any purple potted ice flowers left, I would absolutely adore two of them! I think we’re already friends, my UN is crystal22222!

lilstinky

Items are on their way – enjoy!

EmmaFett

Hi lilstinky! Thanks for the awesome giveaway! May I have a gingerbread window, ski slope, and the snow covered cedar or maple tree if they’re still available? -emmapants

lilstinky

I sent the three items to you (including the snow covered cedar, as I don’t have any more if the maple). Momssanitytime

pompom323

Hey @lilstinky ! Can i please have a purple potted ice flower, if you have any left? :) I think we are friends, either you are friends with rymoo are pompom323. Bacause both of those are me :) i hope you have a great day!!!!! :D -Camo cat

lilstinky

@pmpom323 – I’m sorry, but the purple potted ice flowers have been spoken for. ~ momssanitytime

pompom323

oh okay! Thanks for telling me! :) well then can i please have cozy kitchen chair? ID pompom323

lilstinky

I found an extra one, so I sent it your way. Enjoy! ~ momssanitytime

lilstinky

Sorry, I spoke too soon! Can you send me a FR from your pompom323 account – it’s not in my friends list. Then I’ll send the chair and the purple potted ice flower. Sorry for the confusion! RL is getting crazy, too! Lol. ~ momssanitytime

alilkitten

Hi momssanitytime! We’re already friends (I’m Dinorawr247) and if I could have the flashy coffee table and a gingerbread window if they’re still left, that’d be great! Thank you!

lilstinky

Sent them your way with a little treat for your pet. ~ momssanitytime

LolliPup

I decided to do a giveaway… this is what I’m giving so far, but if you have a type of item that you would like (furniture, clothes, food, etc.) I’ll reply with a list of some other things. Otherwise, if you want something, claim it quick ’cause I’ve only got one of (almost) everything! =) Make sure to supply your username! All I ask in return is that if something isn’t what you expected and you don’t like it, please return it to me so someone else can have it. Thank you, and I hope everyone’s holiday season is wonderful!
      Inventory:
      Countryside Creek Tile (2, one straight, one end piece) Chalet Window (1) Emerald Lab Gemstone Window (1) Holiday Pawprint Tile (3) Glam Gold Tresses (1) Fashion Week Shades and Band (1 of each) Kinz Pinz Bowling Shirt (1) Kinzville Academy Hoody (1) Phantom Toll Bridge (1) Ruby Red Wall Sconce (1) Willow Green Dining Chair (1) Webkinz Cares Jacket (1) I also have some leftover Bake Sale foods, if you would like those please let me know.

Alphaowlbear

Hi LolliPup- thank you for the great giveaway! May I please have the Webkinz Cares Jacket? My UN is alphacat – thanks so much.

LolliPup

No problem! Coming right up! (This probably won’t moderate, but expect a FR from fionaflamingo)

Alphaowlbear

Thank you so much! I received the jacket – please let me know if you are ever looking for anything :-) alphacat

Kiska

hi, LolliPup! it is kind of you to do a giveaway! may i please have the Emerald Lab Gemstone Window and the Chalet Window? thank you so much!. username; kiskaAn

LolliPup

Of course! A FR will be coming your way soon :)

Hey Lollipup! Could you send a FR to Petlover365Bark? Something is wrong with my friend request. Anyway, I would love the phantom toll bridge and ruby red wall sconce if not taken. Thanks!

LolliPup

I’m sending a FR right now from fionaflamingo. Petlover365Bark, right? ~Lolli

szivarvany5

Could I have the glam gold tresses, the wall sconce and the dining chair? UN is szivarvany5. Thank you!

LolliPup

No problem! The wall sconce has been requested already though, is there anything else you would like? I’ll send the first two items for right now.

szivarvany5

Thank you for the items! Hmm. I like autumn and winter things rather a lot, and any of the creek tiles and such forth, if that helps.

LolliPup

Ok, I can send you some creek tiles and I’ll see what other season-theme items I have.

sarah1215

Hi! If you still have them, I would love the Emerald Lab Gemstone window, the Phantom Toll Bridge, and the Ruby Red Wall Sconce. Please let me know if there’s any item you’re looking for so I can return the favor! thank you so much! -Clemson151298

LolliPup

Someone already requested those 3 items, is there anything else you want from her,e or any type of item you’re looking for that I can send instead?

EsorNorDorf

Hey, i have an extra bridge if you would like it @sarah1215

sarah1215

@EsorNorDorf That would be amazing! Is there anything that you’re looking for that I can send you to return the favor? Thank you so much!

EsorNorDorf

Not really, unless you have any extra spring plants or the Victorian garden tiles. I’m always looking for those since I am working on a room design.

bonesbongo

Hi, @LolliPup Could you please add me my username is shelkinz67 I am stuck on maximum invitations can’t send any out, it would be greatly appreciated. So kind of you to have this great giveaway I would like the Willow Green Dining Chair and Bake Sale foods if still available. ~shelkinz67

LolliPup

Hey, @bonesbongo! The chair isn’t available but I’ll send you my Bake Sale foods!

bonesbongo

@LolliPup Can’t thank you enough for the wonderful gift you sent. It is O.K that the chair wasn’t available pleased that you sent the Bake Sale foods, it is greatly appreaciated. Sent you a package. Enjoy! Your friend shelkinz67

LolliPup

Thanks! The gift is appreciated =) I’ll keep sending more of my Bake Sale foods, as I can’t use them for anything myself ;D

Traveller

hi @bonesbongo which bake sale items are you looking for? happy to send some to you. Traveller

bonesbongo

@Traveller Thanks for offering, nothing in particular, whatever someone doesn’t want I happy to get them allows me to make more bake sale items. shelkinz67

Traveller

@bonesbongo. Have sent through some baked goods. Will send more tomorrow. And thank you for the sweeties. I do love the Christmas chocolates! lol Traveller

rlla14

Shelkinz67/Bonesbongo–Thanks sooo very much for the gorgeous truffles! I hadn’t seen those before. What a lovely surprise!! I’m also sending along bake sale items. Do you have a particular year/wrapper color you’re looking for?

EsorNorDorf

Hello everyone, I have a couple items I wish to give away to anyone who wants them. (4) Holiday Paw Print Tiles (2) Snow Holiday Fence (1) Koala Holiday Hat (1) Seasons Greeting sock (1) Countryside frozen creek tile (curved and straight) (1) Ticket Window (2) Beach House Towel Rack (1) Condo room divider (1) Cafe window (2) Maroon sweater dress (1) orange argyle sweater (1) Sand dwarf hat (1) Red dwarf costume

shimmershine

Hi @EsorNorDorf, if they aren’t taken yet, could I please have the season’s greeting sock? I just haven’t had any luck getting them from the mobile wheel and I think they’re adorable! Thank you! – User: Starsqqo

EsorNorDorf

Sent you a friend request, my un is CatHarlie

EsorNorDorf

They’ve been sent along with some christmas treats.

Kiska

hi, EsorNorDorf! may please have the Koala Holiday Hat and the Cafe window? thank you! username; kiskaAn

EsorNorDorf

Coming your way, friend.

cutey531

Is there any way I could get the Countryside frozen creek tile if no one has taken it? Thanks!!! My username is cutey531.

EsorNorDorf

Straight or curve since some one else wants one? When I get more, I will be sure to let you know.

szivarvany5

Could I have the fence and the two creek tiles please? Thank you!

EsorNorDorf

Someone wants one of the creek tiles, so I can only give the one. When I get more, you and them will be the first to know.

EsorNorDorf

I sent you both the fence and the curve tile. When I get more, I will send them all to you.

szivarvany5

Thank you so very much, I really appreciate it!

EsorNorDorf

So I had realized after searching through the mobile app that they have the same exact tiles on there. Tell me if you want anything from the Countryside cabin theme or if you need more tiles.

LolliPup

Hi, EsorNorDorf! Could I please have the Maroon Sweater Dress? Thanks so much! My UN is fionaflamingo

EsorNorDorf

Yep, I just sent the FR.

LolliPup

Thank you!! If you want me to send you more creek tiles to distribute, let me know ;)

bonesbongo

Hi, @EsorNorDorf Thank you for the great giveaway. May I have 2 Holiday Paw Print Tiles and a Snow Holiday Fence if it is still available? Thank you! We are already friends ~ shelkinz67

EsorNorDorf

Yep, coming right your way friend.

bonesbongo

@EsorNorDorf Can’t thank you enough for the wonderful gift you sent. I have sent a package to you that I hope you can use. Enjoy Your friend ~shelkinz

Comments are closed.