Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 11,890 replies, has 396 voices, and was last updated by  Elenios 1 day, 17 hours ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

lilstinky

Spring giveaway part two! Please send a FR if necessary – my UN is momssanitytime. Mother’s Day floral bouquet (1) / Mother’s Day potted tiger lily (3) / Orange tulips (7) / Pink daffodils (5) / Pink tulips (3) / Potted pink lily (1) / Rain puddle (1) / Rainy springtime window (5) / Spring forward shoes (1) / Spring tea pot (1) / Springtime shoes (3) / Springy vest (2) / Swing into spring postcard (5) / White daffodils (2) / Yellow blossom trellis (3) / Yellow daffodils (5) / Yellow tulips (5) Have a great day!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blurayne

What a great giveaway! I would love a Rain Puddle, Rainy Springtime Window, and Spring Forward Shoes. Thanks so much! :) blurayne

lilstinky

Happy to send them to you! ~ momssanitytime

Alphaowlbear

Hi lilstinky – thanks for another great spring giveaway! May I please have 2 orange tulips? Thanks again – alphacat

lilstinky

Enjoy the flowers!

ultrasonic3

Thank you!! Cheering us all up with these giveaways. Yellow blossom trellis, potted tiger lily and rainy window if you have then

lilstinky

Glad to cheer everyone up! Enjoy your new items! ~ momssanitytime

Hiya lilstinky! Thanks for this great giveaway! I would love a rainy springtime window, spring forward shoes, mother’s day floral bouquet, and springy vest. Thank you and stay safe my friend! Petlover365Bark Oops I see blurayne has spoken for the spring forward shoes so no worries for that lol

lilstinky

@Unicornluv246 – I sent the three items that I still had. We’re doing well here, and hoping the same for everyone. ~ momssanitytime

sarah1215

Thank you so much for this generous giveaway!! If you still have them available, could I have a pair of Springtime Shoes, a Potted Tiger Lilly, Springy Vest, and a Potted Pink Lilly? Thank you so much!! -clemson151298

lilstinky

Hey, sarah1215 – I’m happy to send these items to you. I will send the potted pink lily tomorrow.

libertynews

@lilstinky Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have orange tulips, pink daffodils and pink tulips. libertypom

lilstinky

Hi, libertynews – hope you are doing well. I just sent one of each of the flowers. JLMK if you want additional flowers. ~ momssanitytime

Thank you so much for the giveaway! If still left could I have a Mother’s Day potted tiger lily, Orange tulips, Rainy springtime window, and the Rain puddle? Thank you again!

lilstinky

The rain puddle was already spoken for, but I sent the other three items.

bananasbw

@boggermonster…Surprise!!! Happy Wednesday! Your friend, bananasbw

AuntietoEW

Hi lilstinky, Thank you for hosting another giveaway! May i have a Rainy Day Window, Springy Vest, and Yellow Tulips. If you are out of any of these items, I would be grateful for any Yellow Blossom Trellis or flowers. I hope you and your family are well. AuntietoEW

lilstinky

I don’t have any more if the springy vests, but I sent the other items.

AuntietoEW

Thank you very much for your happy gift. This brings me joy! My area does get lots of rain. It makes the trees, flowers, and gardens grow. The yellow items will go in an outside garden. AuntietoEW

explore9

Hi @lilstinky, you’re awesome! Can I have a yellow daffodil , rainy springtime window and a rain puddle if you still have it? Your friend Explore9

lilstinky

The windows and rain puddle were already taken, but I sent a couple of yellow daffodils. Let me know if you need more. ~ momssanitytime

bananasbw

@explore9…I can help you with getting the rainy springtime window & a rain puddle. Just send me a friends request to my UN bananasbw. And @lilstinky, I hope you don’t mind me helping out here. Your friend, bananasbw :D

lilstinky

@bananasbw – I don’t mind at all! You are so generous to help others find items they’re looking for. I often try to do the same thing when other friends post giveaways. It’s great to get some things out of my dock, and help people finish rooms/collections they’re working on! Hope you are doing well. ~ momssanitytime

sparklenn

Hello @lilstinky! Could I possibly have two rainy springtime windows if they are still available? Thank you and I hope you are doing well! -sparklenn

lilstinky

Sorry – they have been spoken for! Let me know if you see anything else that may still available. We’re staying well here, but getting a bit tired of the rain. :(

bananasbw

@sparklenn…I have 2 rainy springtime windows available so send a friends request to my UN bananasbw.

Traveller

Trying something a little different with this giveaway: I have a blue butterfly bed, a green butterfly bed and a yellow butterfly bed to give away. I also have a pet named Argyle. If you are among the first three players to guess correctly what kind of pet he is, I will send one of the beds to you. I really have no idea whether this will be too easy or too hard, but I hope it’s at least a little bit fun. Have a great day, everyone.

alilkitten

Hi Traveller! I love those beds (and games) but I don’t have the eStore points to pick up one of the beds, so I’m really hoping I get this right. Hmm… maybe I’m going too simplistic and I think I can only make one guess, so… a dog? Hope I’m right! My username is Dinorawr247.

Traveller

@alilkitten Sorry to say that Argyle is not a dog. He is the quilted robin. I will be sending some parting gifts as thanks for playing. Your friend, Traveller

alilkitten

Oh! That name makes sense for a quilted robin! Thank you so much Traveller for your continual kindness and contributions to the community!

ultrasonic3

Alligator

Traveller

@ultrasonic3 Very sorry but Argyle is not an alligator. He’s my quilted robin. Keep an eye out for your consolation prizes. Your friend Traveller

ultrasonic3

Thanks for the game! It was fun!

Alphaowlbear

Hey traveller – I will guess that Argyle is your Quilted Christmas Robin – that’s what I named mine. Thanks for the fun giveaway with a twist :-). alphacat

Traveller

@alphaowlbear Winner winner chicken dinner! You were first to guess correctly. Which colour would you like? Your happy friend, Traveller.

Alphaowlbear

Oh my! I’m doing a happy dance in my big girl pants! I didn’t buy any of the mystery bags so this is such a wonderful surprise. My first choice would be the blue one, please. Thanks so much, Traveller – this was so generous of you! Your friend, alphacat

frankie98

Hi traveller what a fun game! I would like to guess Argyle is a Rabbit:) Thanks your friend frankie98:)

frankie98

Umm if someone guessed correctly I will have to guess what someone else guessed and say Chinchilla like blurayne guessed! LOL! fraknie98:)

Traveller

@frankie98 So sorry dear. It’s not a rabbit or a chinchilla. Argyle is named for my quilted robin’s sweater. I will be sending you some parting gifts as thanks for playing. Your friend Traveller

frankie98

Thank you for such a fun game in a very difficult time for everyone. You brighten my day and by the way your parting gift was amazing! I don’t know how you always seem to know the things that I am wishing for? I love it:) Stay safe and healthy! Your friend frankie98:)

blurayne

Hi @Traveller, I am going to guess … a Chinchilla. You are so generous to do this giveaway. Hope everyone has loads of fun! :) blurayne

blurayne

Oh man! I wish I had said a Sock Monkey! I thought of it soon as I hit reply! LOL

Traveller

@blurayne lol nope. Not a sock monkey!

Traveller

@blurayne Sorry dear friend. I named him Argyle after his sweater pattern. I will send you a consolation prize. :D

blurayne

Thank you @Traveller, what a fun why to keep my mind occupied today! :) blurayne

Traveller

@blurayne Thank you for being an excellent sport! Hope you like your parting gifts. :-)

lilstinky

Patchwork bear?

Traveller

@lilstinky close but no cigar. Feel free to try again. Your bratty friend, Traveller

lilstinky

Patchwork cat? The suspense is killing me! LOL

Traveller

@lilstinky So sorry but it’s neither a patchwork bear nor a patchwork cat. I may have inadvertently misled you when I said you were close. Argyle is my *quilted* robin. I will send you some nice parting gifts. :-D

lilstinky

Thank you so much! I don’t usually participate in guessing games, but I couldn’t help myself this time. ;) It was fun!

bananasbw

@Traveller…love what you are doing here & a great distraction from doing housework :D I am going to guess the Patchwork Leopard. Am I close?? LOL, your friend bananasbw.

Oooh! Let me guess. Hmmmmm…. *Taps chin* Hmmmmmmmm….. Ok I guess a patchwork leopard or patchwork cat. Hehe Petlover365Bark

Traveller

@unicornluv246 Sorry dear friend, Argyle is my quilted robin named after his sweater. Look for some consolation prizes. Your friend, Traveller

bananasbw

Me again @Traveller! I just realized one of my pets Thomas Kincaid is a Tartan Terrier. Wish I would have thought of this before posting my 1st answer. Final answer….Tartan Terrier Dog :D Thanks again for putting fun into our day, bananasbw.

Traveller

@bananasbw I also have a Tartan Terrier. His name is Culloden after a famous Scottish battle. So, sorry. Your friend, Traveller

libertynews

@Traveller how about a cat. libertypom }

Traveller

@libertynew Sorry my friend. It’s not a cat. I will send some parting gifts as thanks for playing.

animalmomkls

Hi @Traveller, Fun! I’m thinking Quilted Robin. Would be a perfect name for that sweetie. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Traveller

@animalmomkls Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Do you have a colour preference? :-)

animalmomkls

@Traveller, Wow! So exciting. Thanks so much for such a fun event. Can’t believe I won. I would love the Yellow Butterfly Bed. Thanks again. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

AuntietoEW

Hi Traveller. Thanks for the fun giveaway. Argyle is a great name. My guess is your pet is a Sock Bear. AuntietoEW

AuntietoEW

Hi Traveller, My second guess is the Quilted Robin. Argyle would be a great name for that pet. AuntietoEW

Traveller

Hi @AuntietoEW Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. I don’t think we’re friends yet so please send me a FR. I’m in the unfortunate position of having too many outstanding friend requests. :-(

AuntietoEW

Hi Traveller, This is exciting news! Is your webkinz user name Traveller? If so, I can send a friend request. Mine is the same. AuntietoEW

Traveller

@AuntietoEW Yes, it’s Traveller in webkinz world, too. The blue and yellow ones are already gone so the green one will be flying your way once we are friends.

AuntietoEW

Hi Traveller. My very helpful friend sent the friend request to you. You accepted. I have received a KinzPost package. It contained the “Yellow Butterfly Bed” and 2 foods. Did you mean for this one to go to another person? I put it aside until I learn what to do. This generous gift will ultimately be given to my very helpful friend. I will wait for your answer. AuntietoEW

bonesbongo

Hi @Traveller Great idea for a giveway. I’m thinking a Rabbit. by any chance would it be the new White Chocolate Bunny

Traveller

Sorry @bonesbongo It’s not the White Chocolate Bunny. I will send some parting gifts for playing. Your friend Traveller

sarah1215

Hey Traveller! My guess would be a Quilted Robin! I think that’s a perfect name for that pet!!

Traveller

@Sarah1215 Woah! Winner winner chicken dinner! It turns out that I have one more butterfly bed. Check your mail! :-)

webkinzAqua

Oh, I LOVE games! hmm.. let me think.. is it the patchwork dog? or perhaps the Denim & Lace Giraffe?

Traveller

@webkinzAqua so sorry but it’s neither. Look for consolation prizes as thanks for playing. :-)

ultrasonic3

Is it a rabbit?

Traveller

@ultrasonic3 I’m so sorry but it is not a rabbit. Argyle is my quilted robin. I will send you some consolation prizes as thanks for playing. Your friend Traveller

bananasbw

@Traveller…this was so much fun. I just figured Argyle is a boys name of Scottish origin so this is why I thought of my pet Thomas Kincaid. You got me! ;D Congratulations to Alphaowlbear, animalmomkis & AunietoEW for guessing the correct pet. Enjoy your prize :D And Traveller, I love what you sent me. Thanks again, bananasbw

Traveller

@bananasbw Glad you had some fun. Your friend, Traveller

Stormywings

Could I have the Infinite Inferno shield, Machu Picchu Pedestal, new model drafting table, rolling racer chair, superhero holographic globe, and toy trunk? Thanks! -Stormy :)

Hello Everyone, Do you need kinzcash? If so send a fr to webkinzplayer1212. 1} You may receive a combination of coins, coupons, or mega stoves. Mega stoves you wonder why? It can be sold back to the wshop for $1063. 2} Or if you prefer you can ask for a specific item (I am deluxe) and I will send it your way. I do have limited high value coins but tons of 50/100 so your better option would be the second one. I have multiple accounts and am a kc millionaire on several of them. Once we are friends I will also then send fr to you from my other accounts and can send multiple items per day. No need to send anything back in return {my docks are cluttered and i am trying to downsize}.

ultrasonic3

You have been an amazing friend! Thank you so much! I have put everything you’ve sent me to good use during this deluxe preview! My pet is so happy with all the new things! Forever grateful, your friend ultrasonic3

You are so welcome, glad I can help you out.

bonesbongo

Hi @webkinzplayer1212 I would love to get a mega stoves, coins or coupons. Could you please send me a friend request. I am not able to add anyone maximum invitations sent out unanswered. Thanks in advance. My WW username is shelkinz67

I will try, I too have that same problem at times. One of my accounts the phone will not turn on at all.

Stormywings

I would love some! Thank you! -Stormy

webkinzAqua

Hi, webkinzplayer1212! I would simply adore any coins, coupons, or mega stoves. This is very kind of you.— webkinzAqua–

alilkitten

Hi! My username is Dinorawr247 and I’ve been trying to give out rares and curio shop exclusives, so I would love some coins! I have plenty of coupons, thank you, but if you have any mega stoves I could sell, that would be great too! Thank you so much!

alilkitten, I got ahead of myself and sent fr to your account alilkitten from several of mine. I will send new ones to Dinorawr247. I can also send you rares, I have tons and you can regift them!

Kiska

Hello, webkinzplayer1212! I would be interested in anything that you are offering. Thank You!

kitkat0610

This is so kind of you! I would love any amount of coins, coupons, or megastove. I am saving up for the KinzVision HDTV!! :) kitkat0610

Hey I’ll peruse my storage rooms, I probably have that tv. Will still send you coins, cpns, and items to sell. I remember how tough it was in the beginning to build up the kc.

kitkat0610

Wow you are awesome! Thanks so much for everything!!

HI! That’s so nice of u! I would gladly take coins, coupons, super stoves or whatever easiest for. UN is angelgirldog7

Hi I’m Unicorn! I would love several Charming waterfalls from the garden oasis theme, since its basically the most expensive thing from the wshop. lol I would a lot of those waterfalls, but feel free to send how many since I have been depleting my KC from the rooms I’ve been making. Thank you so much! UN Petlover365Bark

Hello Everyone! I am going to be sending fr from 2 of my storage accounts. They start with c and r. I will be sending a charming waterfall (sell for $6K!) plus other things. That way, I don’t have to send to web12 and then on to you. Unfortunately I got involved playing Dex games for the challenge yesterday (finished for 10 accounts) and didn’t get as much done else wise as I normally do. I had forgotten all about the price of the charming waterfall, for so many years the mega stove was the most expensive item in the wshop, thanks to the player who alerted me to it (having a senior moment right now). I wish they sold a 1K or 10K coin in the wshop.

Alphaowlbear

I happened to be in the Curio Shop Friday when Arte had the rare Luxury Hot Tubs for sale. I have 3 extra to give away – JLMK – alphacat

ultrasonic3

May I have one please

Alphaowlbear

You got it! I’ll be sending it very soon :-) alphacat

ultrasonic3

Thank you alphacat!!!! I really appreciate everything you have given me! I’m building some cool rooms for my pet! Thanks to the kindness of my friends here and Ganz giving 2 weeks of being deluxe. Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with! Your friend ultrasonic3

bonesbongo

@Alphaowlbear Hi alphacat I would love to get a Luxury Hot Tub if you have an extra, I have never seen it offered. Thanks in advance. Your friend shelkinz67

Alphaowlbear

Hi bonesbongo – I was surely in the right place at the right time and rushed to log in all my accounts before the hour changed. I’ll send it in just a bit – Enjoy! alphacat

bonesbongo

@Alphaowlbear – > alphacat Thanks so much for the Luxury Hot Tub it is greatly appreciated. Is there anything your looking for? Have a great day, hope all is well. shelkinz67

sparklenn

@Alphaowlbear wow this is so kind of you to offer! If you still have an extra could I please have it? I’ve been trying to get one of them for a while now. It seems like every time it’s in the curio shop it’s in the deluxe category. Thank you! -sparklenn

Alphaowlbear

Hi sparklenn – yep, I’m happy to say that I have one left – Enjoy! alphacat

Comments are closed.