Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 6,088 replies, has 321 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 15 hours, 23 minutes ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

pransser

Hello friends! Ganz gave me one of two of my old accounts back (sadly wasn’t my main), so I wanted to give back with some odds and ends sitting in my dock. Please claim these items! I have only a month of membership before it turns back to a free account, and I don’t want these items going to waste. If we aren’t friends already, please send a FR to pransser for your items. Please also send a request to my main sassypig and send me a letter there if you’re happy with what you received :)
      Round 1 (Clothes): Be Mine Sneakers, Bright Lights Tights, Butterfly Sun Hat, Candy Corn Witch Dress, Candy Corn Witch Shoes, Cozy Winter Tam, Darling Winter Coat, Delightful Dining Dress, Doc Nutritionist Outfit, Doc’s Labcoat and Magical Stethoscope, Ducky Smock, Far North Coat, Flower Hair Clip, Fresh Skate Shoes, Fuschia Flip Flops, Fuzzy Winter Hat, Gingerbread Man Hat, Gingerbread Man Shoes, Glittering Silver Dress, Go Fish Hat, Green Full Length Hoodie, Green Pet Pack, Green Pocketed Tee, Growing Garden Dress, Heart Shaped Glasses, Holiday Choir Skirt, Jeweled Flip Flops, Lime Green Capris, Little Sailor Dress, Maroon Sweater Dress

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blurayne

Thank you for the great giveaway. I would love to have the Gingerbread Man Hat and Shoes and the Fresh Skate Shoes if still available. Thanks again! :) blurayne

Alphaowlbear

Hi pransser – thank you for the awesome giveaway! May I please have the Ducky Smock, the Jeweled Flip Flops and the Growing Garden Dress if no one else has spoken for them? I’m sending a FR from alphcat. Thanks so much!

Alphaowlbear

Hi again pransser – in my haste the get out of the house this morning, I forgot to send my friend request – I’ll be able to send it later this afternoon – thanks again – alphacat

alilkitten

This is an amazing giveaway! I would absolutely love the Go Fish Hat, Butterfly Sun Hat, and Holiday Choir Skirt! Thank you so much, my username is Dinorawr247! If you need anything deluxe from the wshop, Kinzcash coins, coupons, or bake sale goods, I’d be happy to give anything in return!

libertynews

@pransser Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have sailor dress, bright llght tights and doc nutrition outfit. un libertypom ☺☺☺

Kiska

Hi, pransser! May I please have the Darling Winter Coat, Little Sailor Dress and Butterfly Sun Hat if you still have them? thank you! username: kiskaAn

Traveller

Hi @Pransser I would love Doc’s Labcoat and Magical Stethoscope if it is still available. My user name is Traveller. I will send a FR to you. Thanks

Traveller

@mirforbjs Thank you so much for this overwhelmingly generous, beautiful and awesome Christmas gift of the Home for the Holidays furniture! I’m working on the room now (I’m slow because I keep changing my mind. LOL) I don’t know how I am going to be able to reciprocate but if you ever need anything, I’m committed to getting it for you. Your happy friend Laura aka Traveller

mirforbjs

@Traveller Hey, I’m sorry I kept forgetting to comment on here last week because I wanted to let you know that everything I’m sending you is just extra Christmas items I’ve accumulated over the years. So please do not feel like you need to send me anything in return. Of course, I’m so thankful for all the food you’ve been sending and those cute cracker clothes, but I am totally fine with just a thank you note now (I promise!). I’m actually cleaning up and organizing my accounts, so I’m happy to send these items to a good home. Also, if you don’t need or want some of the things I’m sending, please feel free to pass them along to others. I just wanted to send you at least one of everything that I have extras of, in case you’d like to collect them. I still have so much stuff to send you that it may take another week to finish. :) Happy Holidays! And happy decorating!!

Traveller

@Mirforbjs I don’t have enough ways to say thank you (Merci, Arigato, Danke, Kiitos, Terima Kassi) for your thoughtfulness and generosity. I’ve been looking everything up in kinzpedia, and I can tell that you have been playing for a long time. Lucky lucky me. I also know that I am never going to be able to repay you for all of your kindness. I’m going to *try* but I suspect that I mostly will be doing my best to pay it forward. Wishing you a holiday season filled with joy. Merry Christmas, Laura

Traveller

Hi Everyone. It’s Jumbleberry Time at Jumbleberry Fields. Would anyone like me to redeem something specific with my jumbleberry preserves? Let me know. As usual, first come is first served. Cheers, Traveller. PS The rocking chair is pretty cute!

alilkitten

I would love the farmhouse shelf if you don’t mind! Thank you, Dinorawr247 (username on Webkinz)!

Traveller

Hi @alilkitten So sorry! by the time I saw your msg, I had already redeemed it. I think I have sent you something else from jumbleberry fields. I say *think* because something weird happened with my computer when I tried to send. But when I tried to send again, i got a message saying that I had already sent something to you today. Fingers crossed!

frankie98

Hi unicornluv! Thank you for the great give away! I would love the forest green couch if still available. Thank you! ID love9050 Your friend frankie98:)

Hi everyone! I haven’t done a giveaway in a while here so it’s good to be back. If we aren’t friends send a FR to Petlover365Bark. Anyway, this is my first half so the second half will be posted over the weekend. I will be selling these items if no one takes them. Help yourself and enjoy! (1) Academy Podium, (2) Bags of Kinzcash Beanbags, (1) Bamboo Tree, (1) Beach House Hammock, (1) Beach House Seashell Sofa Chair, (1) Beach Sand Castle, (1) Beach Coffee Table, (4) Beach Side Table, (3) Black and Gold Guitar Chair, (2) Black and Gold Snare Drum Table, (1) Bloomin’ Coffee Table, (1) Blue Striped Dining Table, (1) Boomin’ Green Couch, (3) Change Huts, (1) Cream Colored Floor Lamp, (3) Cut the Card Counter, (1) Dehydrotrope Drink Bar, (2) Dehydrotrope Drink Bar Chairs, (1) Drinking Fountain, (1) Flower Garden, (1) Forest Green Couch, (1) Game Day Bleachers, (1) Haunted Hotel Lobby Desk, (2) Iron Wood Fridge, (1) Librarian Desk, (1) Lunchbox Fridge, (1) Orange Mushroom Chair, (1) Painted Glass Blue Table

animalmomkls

Good Morning Unicornluv246, What an awesome giveaway! I would love one of the Cut the card Counters and the Painted Glass Blue Table. I’m animalmomkls here and in WW. Thanks so much, animalmomkls : )

sarah1215

Thank you so much for this great giveaway! Could I possibly have 2 Black and Gold Guitar chairs, the Bloomin’ Coffee table, the Haunted Hotel Lobby Desk, and the Librarian Desk if you still have them? On WW I’m Clemson151298 and please let me know if you’re looking for anything in return! I’d be happy to give you something you need. :)

Alphaowlbear

Hi unicorn – thanks for the awesome giveaway! May I please have the game day bleachers if you still have them? Thanks so much – alphacat

Traveller

Hi @alphaowlbear Do you still need game day bleachers? My daughter has some in her account. I can send them to you. Cheers, Traveller

EmmaFett

Hello unicornluv! I would like the drinking fountain and the iron wood fridge if they are still available :) thanks for the awesome giveaway! -emmapants

webkinzAqua

hi, Unicornluv246! May I please have the Orange Mushroom Chair, Change Hut and Bags of Kinzcash Beanbag please? Thank you so much! username: webkinzAqua

libertynews

@Unicornluv246 Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have academy podium, bag of kinzcash and lunchbox fridge. un libertypom

Sent your things. Enjoy! :D

frankie98

Thank you Unicornluv! Your friend frankie98:)

crystal22222

Hi there @Unicornluv246 !!! If the Forest Green Couch is still avaliable I would absolutely love that! My user is crystal22222 ! Thank you so much for doing this giveaway, its so nice of you!!

@crystal22222 I’m sorry, but the Forest Green Couch has been taken. You are welcome to take any other items on the list which has not been asked for. If I get an extra, I will send it your way. Take care. Unicorn

Comments are closed.