Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 6,711 replies, has 343 voices, and was last updated by  mirforbjs 2 days, 10 hours ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

mirforbjs

Thank you @lilstinky for helping everyone. ;)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lilstinky

I’m so glad you did these VERY generous giveaways – it’s helping me clear out a few things in my own dock (I didn’t think you would mind). Really, my dock needs a diet.

mirforbjs

I don’t mind at all! I think it’s perfect, we can tag team and both clean out our docks, lol!! :D

Traveller

@Your dock needs a diet. hahahahahahah Something in my house needs a diet, but it’s not my dock. LOL

lilstinky

Uh oh! LOL!

foxblox

@mirforbjs Wow! I have been searching for so long for these two items. If you still have them, I’d love to give them a good home. Thanks for sharing your extras. Mod Patio Sofa -1 and
      Mod Patio Sofa Extension -1 — foxblox

mirforbjs

Hello @foxblox! I always love when I can help players find items that they’ve wanted for years. :D I will get both items sent today. Also, do you need the round table that goes with this collection? I just found one, so I’ll save it until I hear back from you. :)

foxblox

@mirforbjs yes, the table would be great to have too! Thank you so so so much. I’m very excited!

foxblox

@mirforbjs, I got the sofa & extension. Thank you sooooo much!

mirforbjs

@foxblox Sent the table (I guess it’s actually called a fireplace, lol, and it rotates to show 4 different designs). I also found another sofa and sofa extension, so I sent those as well, you can make a bigger patio. :D

EmmaFett

@mirforbjs Omg I just saw all of the lists you put up xD I would like the centurion coffee table, gingerbread flooring and wallpaper, the santakinz coaster, any chocolate shop items, the flashy Christmas tree, fall fun tree swing, and viscountess vanity chair. I don’t want to appear greedy but I listed more than three items I’m interested in because I’m assuming most of the stuff I would like has already been called for…I can’t keep track haha. Thank you for such a generous giveaway :) -emmapants

Traveller

@EmmaFett I hope you see this msg this time. Did you want the condo wallpaper or wall divider? LOL Waiting with baited breath! Your friend, Traveller

EmmaFett

Hi Traveller, sorry I just saw this! I’m looking for the condo wallpaper! And thank you so much for your gifts in the kinzpost the other day @mirforbjs @lilstinky :) -emmapants

mirforbjs

Hi @EmmaFett. Everything is gone that you listed, except the viscountess vanity chair and the centurion coffee table. So I’ll send those 2 items tomorrow. :)

lilstinky

@EmmaFett – I had an extra flashy Christmas tree, and sent it with some treats for your pets.

Traveller

@Qsue Thanks so much for the surprises in webkinz mail today! Loved them. That romper will work with a theme I am working on. All the best, your friend Traveller

Traveller

@bddisme Thanks so much for the excellent surprises in the mail today. Very generous of you! It felt like my birthday! Your grateful friend, Traveller

Comments are closed.