Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 11,868 replies, has 395 voices, and was last updated by  Elenios 19 hours, 50 minutes ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

ultrasonic3

@Traveller I am checking up on my good friend. There’s a nasty virus out there and I want to make sure you are still healthy. I’m hoping you are just busy and not getting on here much. your friend Ultrasonic3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

mirforbjs

Yes, she’s just really busy right now. :)

Traveller

@mirforbjs thanks for the nudge on messenger yesterday. You are the best.

bananasbw

@ultrasonic3…I was just thinking the same thing today too.

Traveller

@bananasbw Not to worry dear friend. I have been helping a young friend design his website and I have been letting it consume me a little too much. Plus, I still do my sandwich deliveries and I have to walk my real dog! I almost slipped on the ice this morning. Seriously, what is with this weather. We’re heading into May! Wot a busy busy life, yes? Lol Your very touched friend, Traveller

bananasbw

@Traveller…You have been busy!! So now you know what happens when you’re MIA, even for a few days, on this site. We have a big event coming up & you don’t want to miss it. Be safe walking your real dog & I hope you didn’t have your pj’s on. Pyjama day is over…right? ;D ;D Your friend who was concerned but not now, bananasbw :D

Traveller

@bananasbw lol yes, I remembered to change from my night pyjamas into my day pyjamas before I took the dog out. :-)

Traveller

@ultrasonic3 aren’t you the sweetie pie. I promise that I’m good here, just getting carried away helping a young friend with his website. And, of course, my sandwich deliveries. The combination has turned me into a webkinz ninja, in and out in the night, leaving almost no trace. So desu ne! Mirforbjs and I talk on messenger so she knows how to catch me. Lol stay well. I will be back. Your very-very-very-good-nit-friend Traveller

ultrasonic3

What a relief! Especially with Blurayne and webkinzplayer1212 having been sick. We sure did miss you! Take care! Your friend Ultrasonic3

Traveller

@ultrasonic3 has @blurayne been ill? I’m so sorry to hear that! What’s happening? I don’t think I know the other player you mentioned. I hope everyone is taking care.

ultrasonic3

Let’s make a deal forum page 27. I hope she’s feeling better today!

Hi I was the one who had the dishwasher mishap at my sister’s house. Pretty sure I had a mild/moderate case of the virus. I didn’t meet the requirements for testing. The fatigue is what is getting me now but I am doing better every day.

Army_Cat211

(Sorry if I start a new page!) My webkinz haven’t done their spring cleaning yet so I will probably have a giveaway soon. XD

ultrasonic3

Hi Army_Cat211 exciting news for all of us newer Webkinz players!

Alphaowlbear

Hi kenzwilcox – I hope you see this – did you receive a package from me, alphacat, yesterday with the Newz Poster, headphones and Newz Jacket that you asked for? Sorry for the brain freeze, I sent so many packages out yesterday – alphacat

kenzwilcox

Yes I did!! I have not been able to play as much since Finals are coming up so soon!! I just opened up four packages, and let me tell you, you guys are SO NICE!!! It really brightened my mood to stop studying, get on webkinz, and see so many awesome gifts!! Thank you alphacat, ultrasonic3, and roxy616!!

Alphaowlbear

Great! Glad you got the package. I was trying to be really organized with my giveaway, and then forgot to check your name off my list and couldn’t remember if I had sent it or not. Like I said, total brain freeze. :-P alphacat

blurayne

Here is the 2nd giveaway for account (megalollie). Please send friend request is not friends on that account. colorful stones, colossal colorful cactus, construction overalls, creature candy bag, creepy coffin fridge, daisy diner kitchen trolley, 4 daisy diner v back chair, 3 daisy diner v back stool, darling doe topiary, dr quack bronze status, dragonfly dining table, dragonfly wall art, 5 drinking fountain, Egyptian mummy costume, 3 fairy tale evil queen dress, 5 fall fest 2019 poster, 3 fall fest watercolor painting, fall fest window, 3 fall fun bag of leaves, 3 fall wreath, 3 farm fresh delivery truck,fine chocolaier shop, 4 floating coat rack, forest green armchair, freaky forest sign, freaky forest wall paper, 2 freaky forest waterfall, 2 frog prince dresser, game day bleachers, ghostly potted maple, gift wrapping station, gingerbread cookie jar, gingerbread window, goo goo berry jam, goo goo berry print, green halloween witch hat, green santakinz nutcracker, 2 growing garden cucumber seeds, 3 growing garden hot pepper seeds, growing garden snow pea seeds.

ultrasonic3

Hi Blurayne. I would love the colorful stones,creepy coffin fridge and dragonfly dining table. Thanks!

frankie98

Good morning blurayne hope you are feeling better! If available Could I have one freaky forest waterfall, one frog prince dresser, and growing garden cucumber please:) Thank you for sharing your items with us:) Your friend frankie98:)

blurayne

Items sent! :) blurayne

frankie98

GM Blurayne:) I just wanted to let you know that your package never came through:) No worries just thought you should know in case there is a glitch somewhere in kinzpost;? Your friend frankie98:)

frankie98

Got it;)>frankie

blurayne

Sorry frankie, my mistake. I sent them this morning. Things are getting backed up between the asking and the sending on different days, where I have already sent from previous requests. I will be listing a new giveaway soon. Hope to get these accounts empty quickly. :) blurayne

frankie98

I’m sure it can be stressful doing as many giveaways as you do! I don’t even have the courage to do one:/ If I get brave I will only do three items at a time:) LOL! Take care my friend and don’t over do it! Your friend frankie98:)

balletbear5M

Hi blurayne! Could I have the gift wrapping station, the gingerbread cookie jar, and the gingerbread window? Thank you so much!

blurayne

Will send tomorrow, already sent today :) blurayne

nneehhaa2

Thanks for the amazing giveaway @blurayne! Could I have a farm fresh delivery truck, fine chocolatier shop, and gift wrapping station! Thank you once again! — your friend, nneehhaa

blurayne

Will send tomorrow. :)

Stormywings

Hi @blurayne! Could I have the dragonfly dining table, game day bleachers, and goo goo berry jam? Thank you! –Stormywings

blurayne

these will go out on Wednesday :)

Hi bluryane! Hope you are feeling better each day. I would like the Daisy Diner Kitchen trolley, the fine chocolaier shop, and the frog prince dresser. Will send the FR. Thanks again and feel better!

blurayne

Enjoy! :) blurayne

AbbyLC200u

Hi @blurayne! Thanks for the wonderful giveaway! Could I have a growing garden hot pepper seeds, a fall fest watercolor painting, a freaky forest waterfall, and a farm fresh delivery truck? If that is too much, then you do not have to send all of it. Thanks again! My username is AbbyLC2007.

blurayne

Sent, I will send the seeds Wednesday. :) blurayne

libertynews

@blurayne Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have green nutcracker, snow pea seeds and farm fresh truck. :) libertypom

blurayne

I sent your items. Enjoy! :) blurayne

roysface

Hi blurayne! This is amazing! Could I get the Creature Candy Bag, the Freaky Forest Waterfall, and the Freaky Forest Sign? And possibly the Wallpaper too? Thank you!!

blurayne

These will be sent out on Wednesday. :) blurayne

roysface

Thank you so much!

Sparky1109

Hey blurayne! If they’re still available, I’d love a farm fresh delivery truck, floating coat rack, or any of the seeds! Thanks for doing another great giveaway! :-)

blurayne

Sending Wednesday! Enjoy!

kenzwilcox

Blurayne! Thank you for this giveaway!! If you have these items left, I would LOVE the farm fresh delivery truck, a floating coat rack, and the game day bleachers!! Thank you so much in advance, kenzwilcox <3

blurayne

Items sent!

sparklenn

Hi @blurayne! Could I get the colossal colorful cactus, egyptian mummy costume, and fairy tale evil queen dress please? Thank you and I hope you are doing well! -sparklenn

blurayne

SEnding Wednesday! Enjoy.

Hello! I would love a freaky forest waterfall, ghostly potted maple and a farm truck if you have one left! If you have no more trucks would absolutely love any of the seeds! Thank you so so much1 Your friend, pricncess4dad

blurayne

Hope you enjoy your items. :)

posyrosie

Hi!! If you still have any could I have a fall fest watercolor painting and a fall fest window? Thank you! posyrosie

blurayne

please accept friend request. :)

sarah1215

Hi Blurayne!! If you still have them available, I would love the Daisy Diner Kitchen Trolley, a Frog Prince Dresser, Goo Goo Berry Jam, and some Growing Garden Hot Pepper Seeds! Thank you so much!! -clemson151298

blurayne

Sorry Trolley was gone, but sent the others. :)

bluerobin

Hello blurayne, can I please have a floating coat rack and any growing seeds if available? Thank you! Friend request has been sent :) Your friend, jenningsas

blurayne

Items have been sent. I also found the blue bunny top hat that you were looking for. It is adorable. Hope you enjoy! :)

kiwimcdonagh

I’m sure they’re already gone but I would love the gingerbread cookie jar and gingerbread window or the fall fest watercolor painting sounds cool. if not anything you have left would be awesome! redoing some of my rooms and always looking for new things to try out. My username is kiwibird25

blurayne

Sorry the gingerbread items are gone, but I do still have the fall fest painting. Please accept friend request from megalollie. :)

kiwimcdonagh

I’m sure they’re already gone but I would love the gingerbread cookie jar and gingerbread window or the fall fest watercolor painting sounds cool. if not anything you have left would be awesome! readoing some of my rooms and always looking for new things to try out. My username is kiwibird25

anigodfr

Hi blurayne! What a giveaway!! If you could spot me a farm fresh delivery truck and some cucumber seeds I would love that! :) I’ve been building some elaborate veggie gardens these days. Great way to get kinzcash. Anigodfr

blurayne

Sorry the truck is gone, but I am sure I have some seeds left. Please send friend request to megalollie :)

lauren407

Hi Blurayne :) you are so generous, thank you. If still available, I would love cucumber and snow pea seeds, fine chocolatier shop, the fairytale evil queen dress, the fall fun bag of leaves, the fall fest watercolor painting, and a floating coat wrack. I imagine most of this has already been given, but hopefully not all! My user is lauren407 and I’m sending you a friend request.

chasefrog

Hi blurayne!! If they’re still left, could I have a freaky forest waterfall, creature candy bag, goo goo berry jam, green Halloween witch hat, and daisy diner v-back chair? My username is chasefrog :)

hey my username is colagirl7, just sent a friend request. Could I have the daisy diner kitchen trolley, floating coat rack, forest green armchair, frog prince dresser, and growing garden cucumber seeds. (If they are still available :)

frankie98

Hi mirforbjs hope you are doing well and thank you for the awesome giveaway! could I please have on rainbow candy jacket, Red and white tankini:) Thank you so much! Your friend frankie98:)

frankie98

Hi again! I always miss something when I read quickly:) If not taken I would love the rainbow spirals tee as well:) Thanks! frankie

mirforbjs

Hi frankie! I’ll see what your next reply says and then send everything :)

Comments are closed.