Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 6,711 replies, has 343 voices, and was last updated by  mirforbjs 2 days, 10 hours ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

mirforbjs

Hi, everyone! My son is sick and had a bad day, so I’m just now reading replies. I’ll get everything tonight. Thank you! :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

Awe sorry about your son feeling sick:( Hoping for a speedy recovery:) Have a good weekend:) YOur friend frankie98:)

mirforbjs

Thank you, frankie! :)

Traveller

@mirforbjs I spent a crazy amount of time on Saturday trying to find where I stored my few bottles of Dr Quack’s Tonic..but they seemed to have disappeared! So, I have sent vitamins, orange juice and an apple for your son. Chicken soup is coming, too. I hope he is feeling better soon, and I hope you are staying well, too. Your friend, Laura

mirforbjs

Thank you @Traveller! He is all better now, it only lasted 3 days since the doctor put him on that awesome medicine (not sure if I can say the name, but it’s for the flu). I appreciate your healing gifts! ;)

Traveller

@mirforbjs PS I finally found my tonic (was sitting in my dock the whole time) only to discover that it isn’t send-able. Darn.

Traveller

@mirforbjs Just checking in to see if your last is feeling better. Your friend Traveller

rlla14

WOW, those Bad Gateway errors are TERRIBLE today. Took me six tries just to get to he Forum page! We can’t play if we can’t get to the site. They need to get this resolved!

rlla14

Someone was looking for the Sandstone Spa recently–it’s the Rare today (regular tab) at 5 p.m. at Artie’s for 11,250. (Hope this gets through moderation in time to be helpful.)

Traveller

@blurayne My dear friend, In the real world, I would send flowers. Here, I have sent a plant to you with a little help from the compassionate folks at Ganz. Thinking of you, Laura

blurayne

Thank you so much @Traveller. Everyone’s well wishes and prayers mean a lot to me. Even though we are people that have never met, I feel like we are friends from our interactions on this forum. My Mom was my best friend and losing her has been the worst experience of my life. Knowing that my friends here care enough to post prayers for me has been soothing to heart. Bless you all! BluRayne

aidcon81

Blurayne my deepest condolences on the loss of your Mother.

blurayne

Thank you @aidcon81, The kindness of the people, like you, on this forum has been a blessing. bluryane

blurayne

@Traveller, If you sent me what I think you did, you could not have chosen better. I saw that plant at the estore last week and it reminded me of my mom. Mom used to grow Bleeding Heart Plants, they were her favorites. Thank you so much! Hugs from blurayne

Traveller

@blurayne I adore bleeding heart flowers!!! My lil old aunt used to grow them when I was kid. I’m pretty sure that’s why I love them now. Even though we have never met, and I don’t know your name, the planets somehow aligned to make this work. Your friend Laura

alilkitten

I wish you strength and courage in your journey to healing from your mother dying. I know it’s not the same, but a couple of years my great grandmother died who was the only person in a large portion of the family who accepted who I am. It’s hard but I wish you the best. ~Dinorawr247

blurayne

Thank you @alilkitten, Bless you for your kindness. blurayne

mirforbjs

@Traveller, the Valentine’s collection is very finicky! First, do not collect the one here on Webkinz Newz because it always messes up everything, lol. Second, even though you can ask 10 friends for Valentine’s, only 5 are allowed to be collected each day. So, if you are Deluxe, you should get 2 free Valentine’s (as long as you didn’t collect the one from here) and then you can receive 5 more from friends. You should have 7 every day. Hope this helps! :)

frankie98

Thank you for the valuable info! I didn’t know that! I was wondering why I wasn’t getting very far? Happy Valentines Day!

Traveller

@mirforbjs Seriously? So, even if we ask 10 friends and they all send them, you can still only receive 5 a day? Whoa! That doesn’t seem like a good policy. Wahhhhhh. I thought that you could collect 5 by catching the floating ones and then receive additional ones from your friends. Clearly, my thinking has been wrong. :-( Thanks for explaining this to me.

animalmomkls

Hi @Traveller, I was trying to figure out where you asked about Valentines yesterday this morning and am so glad @mirforbjs already answered your questions. I usually ask the same 10 friends and then usually get my 5 Valentines for the day from mostly the same five friends out of that group of ten. But I’ve always wondered, do the other five I asked send me back a valentines but since my limit of five for the day has been met I never see it. I’m just assuming that’s what happens. I have gotten 2 valentines from the same person in one day, which I suppose means they didn’t get on the day before. Sometimes on the weekends when I know I’m going to be on for a while, I’ll just wait and when someone asks me for a Valentines I send it, and then ask them for one back. Fun! I sent you some extras I had from the Neo Gothic Theme yesterday. I also have an extra TV if you want it. Also, thanks for all the Valentines you’ve been sending me. I appreciate it. Have a great weekend. Your friend animalmomkls : )

Traveller

@animalmomkls thank you so much for the prezzies. I wasn’t even sure they were meant for me. The bad gateways have confused Me on so many things but I have had trouble getting back on. I think @mirforbjs’ massive giveaway broke the internet! Hahahaha have a terrific weekend. We’re being hit with minus 26 Celsius so I hope you are warm wherever you are! Hugs from the frozen Traveller.

Traveller

@animalmomkls And yes please to the TV, if I am not too late. :-)

Comments are closed.