Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 4,757 replies, has 280 voices, and was last updated by  Carrot25 2 months ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

Does anyone need a Libra Symbol Wall Decoration?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

kittymade10

Does anyone have a spare hammock bunk bed? Please let me know on here and I’ll send a FR then I will send a thank you with a exclusive item or two.

RayeWilde

I’d love to have it UN RayeWilde

kittymade10

What’s your UN I’ll friend then I will send gifts like a thank you. Thank you by the way! :)

kittymade10

Nvm

Does anyone need a Virgo Symbol Wall Decoration? I usually send all the wall decorations of this manner to @keuka01, but since I already sent one to her and I wasn’t sure she wanted/needed another, I figured I’d ask if anyone wanted it. Let me know. :)

I’d take it please c: UN HalfBak3dCashew

I sent a friend request your way the other day. Once you accept it, I’ll send the Virgo Symbol Wall Decoration right over.

Nursery Items Giveaway: 1 Pink Baby Romper, 3 Yellow Baby Romper, 3 Baby Supply Basket, 7 Baby Monitor. Let me know your username along with any of these items I can send your way. I’ll try to figure out other items I have to share as well soon.

RayeWilde

Im interested in the Pink and yellow romper WUN RayeWilde Thank you c:

I sent both along with the Automotive Tool Rack that you listed wanting on the “My Want List”.

RayeWilde

Thank you very much c:

1234Tike

Can I please have a yellow baby romper? My UN is 479pig.

Absolutely! Coming your way!

kittymade10

I will take anything left! I get these ‘giveaway foams’ in my junk mail. So sorry for late notice!

No worries kittymade10! Just so you know, I have one yellow baby romper and 3 Baby Supply Basket, 7 Baby Monitor. I’ll start by sending the Romper and 1 supply basket and 1 baby monitor. Let me know if you want/need more of them. ;)

kittymade10

Thank you SO much, Spiderhulkman!

Misc Giveaway: Helmets/Hats: Golden Mask, Graduation Cap, Unicycle Helmet, WackyER Zingoz Baseball Cap, Webkinz Top Hat, Glasses/Face Decs: Adventure Park Face Stickers, Magic W Face Sticker, Magic W Shades, WKN Sensational Summer Shades, Shirts/Tops: Academy PE Uniform Shirt, Balloon Darts Zip-Up Hoodie, Black T-Shirt, Charm Fairy Top, Glam Red Sparkle Tank, Hotel Staff Blazer, Lifeguard Jacket, Team Lug Shirt, WackyER Zingoz Baseball Shirt, Pants/Bottoms: Adventure Park Shorts, Charm Fairy Leggings, Cuff Chinos, Dresses/Outfits: Academy Dress, Cowgirl Dress, Fairy Den Dress, Hotel Staff Dress, Pink Baby Romper, Summer Sun Dress, Team Webkinz Track Suit, Undersea Dress, Woolly Work Dress.

What a wonderful giveaway! If no one else has asked, may I have the Fairy Den Dress?

RayeWilde

Can you add me WUN: RayeWilde I’m interested in Graduation Cap, Top Hat, and Woolly Work Dress Your the best c: thank you very much

@RayeWilde – I think we may already be friends, but if not, I’ll add you. :-) FR will come from doodlebug72898.

Can I have the glam red sparkle tank, wooly work dress, and cowgirl dress? thank you!

Hello how many can we ask for I guess I’ll ask for 3 since a gift box can hold 3 and I see 3 that would match my theme. Can I please have the Team Webkinz Track Suit, Academy Dress, and Academy PE Uniform Shirt. thank you. Webkins username MiyukiHayashi

@MiyukiHayashi – FR sent from doodlebug72898. I will send those three as soon as you accept!

libertynews

@doodlebug72898, Hi, Nice giveaway! May I please have the golden mask, wkn sensational summer shades and lifeguard jacket. Thank You. un libertypom

orangeiscool

Hi Doodlebug72898 I would like to have the Hotel Staff Blazer – WackyER Zingoz Baseball Shirt and the Hotel Staff Dress if they are still Available – I think we are friends – UN longarms7 Thanks

orangeiscool

Thanks doodlebug72898 for sending the items I wanted. I have sent you a few goodies for the next time you want to cook Big Time

bepoodlepal

Hi @doodlebug72898, id love the cuffed chinos, adventure park shorts and adventure park face stickers if possible. Thnx!!

RayeWilde

Do you still have the WackyER Zingoz Baseball Cap, WackyER Zingoz Baseball Shirt, and Magic W Shades? If so may I have them please.

@RayeWilde – I’m so sorry for the delay! It’s been a crazy week at work and I haven’t been able to log on much. I just sent them to you!

Hello there I was wondering if you could send me Magic W Face Sticker, WKN Sensational Summer Shades, and Balloon Darts Zip-Up Hoodie. Please and thank you username halfbak3dcashew

@halfbak3dcashew – Absolutely! I’m so sorry for the delay. Crazy busy. I will send them to you after you accept my friend request! :-)

May I have team lug shirt please? UN eloesia

kittymade10

The golden mask and graduation cap please! We’re friends

@kittymade10 – I’m sorry, they were both claimed already and I didn’t have any extras! I’m sorry!

RayeWilde

Do you still have WackyER Zingoz Baseball Cap, Adventure Park Face Sticker, Charm Fairy Legging, Fairy Den Dress, Adventure Park Shorts, Magic W Face Sticker, Golden Mask, WackyER Zingoz Baseball Shirt, WKN Sensational Summer Shade, Balloon Darts Zip-Up Hoodie, Golden Mask?

@RayeWilde – I have some of them! I’ll send whatever’s left right over to you!

Comments are closed.