Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 10,946 replies, has 436 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

frozenanna2

hello everyone!, i’m doing a daisy’s diner food giveaway! i’ll tell you the details, so you just have to become friends with me but before you become friends with me please tell me on this page so i know who want’s to sign up for the prizes then once you tell me on this page i’ll send the prize to you! but this offer end’s may 31st 2020! so don’t miss out! and this is the last giveaway of may! but don’t worry i’ll do another giveaway next week! please join our club!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frozenanna2

oh yeah and there can only be 2 contestant’s so don’t miss out!

frozenanna2

sorry everyone the giveaway has come to an end! but there will be another giveaway next week! join the club anytime!

blurayne

Okay we have a winner! @Alphaowlbear guessed David Bowie first, so the prize is awarded to AlphaCat. I will get that Deep Dish Plane right over to you. Hope everyone had fun and has a great weekend! Thanks for playing along, I had a great time. Your friend blurayne

Alphaowlbear

Wow – thank you blurayne! I am honored – your game was so much fun. I have loved Bowie’s music my entire life. He was a pioneer of glam rock, but he was so much more. His music spanned many genres and his artistic talents were diverse, not limited to just music. His distinctive voice and unique personality will never have an equal. He was a star and a lovely human being that we lost too soon. I know my message won’t be posted until Tuesday, so I hope everyone had a wonderful long weekend. Cheers! alphacat

ultrasonic3

@alphacat congrats!!!!

Traveller

@alphaowlbear Count me in as a big Bowie fan, too. (I’m guessing we’re pretty much in the same generation) Did you know that he originally wanted to be an actor? :-) Traveller

frankie98

Congrats alphacat! You Rock! LOL! frankie98:)

Traveller

@blurayne Sweet geezus, I missed another one! And I’d like to believe that the Mohawk would have tipped me towards Ziggy Stardust and Bowie early on. (Not that it was a true mohawk but still!) On the other hand, I have been singing Perfect Day a lot to myself so I might have guessed Lou Reed. Same era, just as avant garde albeit less prolific. Congratulations to that clever Alphacat.

ultrasonic3

@traveller I was able to send you a friend request! Did you get it? your hopeful friend Ultra

Traveller

@ultrasonic3 Well, give me an Amen and Hallelujah! I haven’t logged on for a few days because I was on a deadline for a creative writing class. I logged on as soon as I saw your note. Now I can actually send some things to you! Your for-real-friend Traveller

blurayne

Hey @Traveller, you have been missed around here. I know that you love music and thought this one would be right up your ally. Hopefully you will get in on one of the games soon. :) blurayne

Traveller

@blurayne I do love music. What I’m listening to influences almost everything I do. My problem is I log on early in the morning now and then I’m off til late at night. By then I have missed everything. I finally handed in my second draft. Now I have to critque three stories and start shaping a longer one of my own. No rest for the wicked. LOL Have a wonderfully melodic day.

sarah1215

David Bowie is one of my all time favorite musicians and I absolutely LOVE that you named your Mohawk Puppy after him!! I also have a Mohawk Puppy I was going to name Ziggy Stardust, but I eventually decided to use that name for my Moon Fox instead!

blurayne

That is a great name for your Moon Fox! I almost named my puppy Ziggy, but decided to go with Bowie instead. :) blurayne

blurayne

Here is another hint for the Mohawk Puppy name. I am using the last name only. Some people might have considered this singer Odd, but he was a Starman and a Rebal. He could also be a bit of a Goblin and he is not afraid of Spiders. Hope this does not post twice having a bit of problem :) blurayne

Sparky1109

Ahh it must be Bowie! What a cute name choice!

blurayne

Okay more hints on the Mohawk Puppy name as no one has guessed yet. I am only using the last name of the person. This rock star might have seemed Odd to some, but he was a Rebel Starman and could also be a Goblin at times. He is not afraid of Spiders. Sorry this might not post until Monday, but I will keep my eye on this forum.

Alphaowlbear

David Bowie! alphacat

nneehhaa2

Could it be David Bowie! Thanks for another interestesting giveaway!

Could it be David Bowie?

balletbear5M

Hmmm, I’ll guess Bowie :)

bananasbw

@blurayne…has to be David Bowie. He is my brothers favourite & when he moved out west, I made sure he took my albums with him. That is my final answer :D If this doesn’t get posted til after the weekend…Have yourself a great weekend blurayne!

blurayne

I still have a lot of my albums, and still listen to them when I get the chance, Nothing brings back memories like vinyl records. :) blurayne

bonesbongo

Hi @blurayne I believe it is David Bowie for the Mohawk Puppy name. Have a great weekend shelkinz67

bonesbongo

@blurayne My answer is BOWIE.. shelkinz67

libertynews

@blurayne I am late. how about Bowie. libertypom

Comments are closed.