Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 11,075 replies, has 378 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

Babydovelove

If anyone has an old webkinz account tat they are getting rid of with more than one pet pls let me know.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

OK, here’s a heads up. First, accounts are not transferable and what you’re asking for is against the User Agreement. Second, sharing any kind of personal information (and that includes your passwords) is strictly forbidden on this forum and on Webkinz Newz. Please stop asking for codes and accounts. If you do it again, I will be forced to ban you from the forum. Thank you.

crysjasmine3

@Roxy616 A million times thank you for the package you sent over… so grateful for your help in completing some of these outfits, as incomplete ones are a *slight* a pet peeve of mine lol! My collection is rather limited, as I’ve picked back up where I left off 8 years ago, but I genuinely wish there was something I could send over to truly thank you for everything you’ve done for not just me, but this whole community :) Love & hugs <3

Roxy616

Hi, @crysjasmine3, You’re so welcome…Just wish I had the rest of what you needed, but hope that helps anyway. I know what you mean about incomplete outfits, especially if it’s something I would really like to use for a particular pet (like the Tiger Lily outfit for my Tiger Lily Pup) but can’t seem to find all the pieces in the set. No worries about sending anything…Your kind words are more than enough, believe me. Hope you have a great rest of the week! Love and Hugs Back, Roxy <3

Hey everyone! here is clothing C-D giveaway. As always, please leave your username down below! best wishes, kayaj13
      Beaded Headband
      Campkinz T-Shirt
      Camping Outfit x5
      Cave Explorer Hat
      Cave Explorer Shoes x2
      Cave Explorer Skirt x4
      Cave Explorer Top x4
      Charm Fairy Shoes
      Charmed Boots x4
      Charmed Mushroom Hat x5
      Checkered Board Shorts
      Cheerful Glasses
      Cheerful Hair Clip x4
      Cheerful Shirt
      Chef Doe Shoes x3
      Cherry Blooms Dress
      Chic Black Dress
      Chic Sleeved Jacket
      Cinched Sweater
      Cloud Adventure Pants
      Color Storm Tankini Top
      Cool Sport Shades
      Cozy Lamp Slippers x7
      Cozy Patterned Sweater
      Crystal Flower Hair Band
      Dapper Casual Hat
      Darling Red Dress
      Delightful Dining Dress
      Diving Bell Helmet
      Dog Bone Belt
      Dotted Snapback Cap
      Dressy Athletic Pants
      Dressy Sandals x4

AbbyLC200u

Hello! Thank you for this wonderful giveaway! Could I please have the Delightful dining dress, the Cool sport shades, and the Dressy Sandals? Thank you and have a great day! -AbbyLC2007

ultrasonic3

Hello friend! May I please have the Chic Sleeved Jacket, and Chic black dress and color storm tankini top if available. Thank You! Ultra

balletbear5M

Hi @vareniki_pelmeni1! Thank you so much for another great giveaway :) Could I have the cinched sweater, cheerful hairclip, and color storm tankini top? UN is balletbear5M. Hope you have a great day! :)

balletbear5M

Since one is taken, the cherry blooms dress would be great :)

Hi, vareniki_pelmeni1 / Kayaj13. This is Kethryvertis. We’re already Friended. I’d like to ask for the Cheerful Shirt and Glasses. Thanks for the giveaway!

lilstinky

If available, may I have a cherry bloom dress? Thank you so much for this giveaway! momssanitytime

Hey! I am so sorry, but the Cherry Bloom Dress has already been claimed :(

starbrite1

Hello kayaj13, it’s shanloveshorses and we’re already friends! Do you still have a dapper casual hat, color storm tankini top, and a crystal flower hair band? If not, a delightful dining dress, darling red dress, chic black dress, or cherry blooms dress can replace any. Thank you for the second awesome clothing giveaway! :)

HolyGround

Good morning kayaj13 your friend boo22berry here! If you still have them, could I get the cherry blooms dress, delightful dining dress, and crystal flower headband? If those are gone, feel free to replace any with cozy lamp slippers, darling red dress, chic black dress, dapper casual hat, or color storm tankini top. Amazing giveaway, thank you!

animalmomkls

Good Morning, @vareniki_pelmeni1, What a nice giveaway! If still available, I would love the Cave Explorer Shoes, Skirt and Top. Thanks so much. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

colagirl7

Hey can I have the Delightful Dining Dress, Cherry Blooms Dress, Dressy Sandals, and Cozy Lamp Slippers! My username is colagirl7!!

crysjasmine3

Hello! May I have the cheerful clip, dressy athletic pants, and dotted snapback cap? Thanks! -whxhw

libertynews

@vareniki_pelmeni1 Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have charmed mushroom hat, cozy lamp slippers and dressy sandals. libertypom

kiwimcdonagh

thank for this! I would love a Camping Outfit, Dressy Sandals and Cozy Patterened Sweater. My UN is Kiwibird25.

Hey! I am so sorry for the confusion, but the Camping Outfit is from the Estore and cannot be traded or sent. I did send the other two items though!

bugzkinz

Hey Kayaj13, If they are still available, I would be interested in the Charmed Boots and Charmed Mushroom Hat. Thanks again for another great giveaway! – Bugzkinz/flower0223

iyoung42

hi do you still have the dapper casual hat, mushroom hat, or darling red dress?! – iyoung42

kcroxy2

Thank you for the clothing giveaway. If still available, I would like the Campkinz Outfit and any of the Cave Explorer items. My UN is: kcroxy or kcroxy2. Thank you.

Estherjc27

Hello, @vareniki_pelmeni1 thanks for the awesome giveaway!!! I am a little late on it but if you have any leftover items you don’t want I’d gladly take them! My username is estherjc27 Thanks a lot!!! :)

Hi, I don’t know if there’s anything left but I’m pretty new and could use all the help I can get <3 -lilhquinn

(Awaiting moderation)

squeakers12

Hello @blurayne, if you have Superhero Wallpaper and Flooring, Sweets n Treats Wallpaper, and the Haunted Hotel Wallpaper I would like those, please. I have never participated in a giveaway before, so this is my Webkinz: sarahhrockss

blurayne

I think I still have a superhero set and sweets n treats. Please accept my friend request so I can send them to you. :) blurayne

squeakers12

I just accepted it, sorry for the late response, for some reason I couldn’t log in all day, but I finally got it to work! Thank you :)

Hi, @roxy616! My dear! Dah-ling! So much thanks and appreciation for the gifts of the Flooring and cookies. (Did I manage to make that sound like something from a old classic 60′s movie?)

Roxy616

@Serendipitydoda, Yes, you sure did…Straight from the Golden Age of Hollywood!!! You’re very welcome…Happy to send those to you! Take care, Roxy :)

Comments are closed.