Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 16,849 replies, has 500 voices, and was last updated by  lauren407 5 hours, 29 minutes ago.

• Author

sally
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  sally.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  sally.

lilstinky

Another previous wheel prize giveaway! Choose up to 3 items. Please send a FR if we are not already friends. Scary specter wall sticker – 3 / Freaky forest waterfall – 3 / Egyptian mummy costume – 5, mask – 1 / Phantom toll bridge – 3 / Haunted portrait – 4 / Freaky forest cave – 4 / Bony candy bag – 1 / Giant spider web – 5 / Haunted castle bookshelf – 5 / Haunted toilet – 1 / Pink cowgirl hat – 8, boots – 4 / Monster candy bag – 2 / Green ooze puddle – 2 / Knight’s armor – 1, helmet – 2 / Bloodcurdling bat stickers – 3 / Haunted hollow log – 3 / Petrifying punch – 2. Have a great Wednesday! UN: momssanitytime

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

balletbear5M

Hi momssanitytime! :) Could I have 2 haunted castle bookshelves and a haunted hollow log? Thank you so much!

lilstinky

They’re yours! ~ momssanitytime

crysjasmine3

Hey! I would love a Bony Candy Bag, Phantom Toll Bridge, and Freaky Forest Waterfall! Thanks :) -whxhw

silverstar_1

Hi @lilstinky! May I have a Giant Spider Web, Haunted Castle Bookshelf, and Phantom Toll Bridge? Thanks, silverstar1

lilstinky

Please send a FR to momssanitytime, and I can send those items to you.

lilstinky

Items have been sent! ~ momssanitytime

frankie98

Hi lilstinky! I was hoping I could get things I missed from your generous giveaway:) Would love a phantom troll bridge, haunted bookshelf and Knights armor if available:D And thank you for donating to my decorating fund with those always useful coins:) Thanks for being a great friend:) Your friend frankie98

lilstinky

I just sent the three items. Glad to help out with Kinzcash, as I have several coins.

Kiska

Hi @lilstinky may I please have the Giant spider web, Freaky forest cave and Haunted hollow log? please? Thank you! my username is kiskaAn.

lilstinky

They’re heading your way!

Kiska

thank you:)

Hi lilstinky. I would love the Bat stickers (1 or 2 depending on how many asks) and haunted castle bookshelf (1 or 2 would be nice if no one asks). Thank you. Petlover365Bark

lilstinky

I’ll send two cat stickers, and the one bookshelf that I have left. Enjoy!

Sooners77

Hi! My username is slime90. I would love to have a Haunted Hollow Log, Freaky Forest Cave, and a Freaky Forest Waterfall. Thanks.

lilstinky

Glad to add a new friend! Enjoy your new items.

alienflowers

Hey @lilstinky! I love your wheel prize giveaways. It’s so generous to aid people whose luck may have not allowed them to get the things on the wheel they wanted. That being said, could I ask for two Haunted castle bookshelves and one of the Bloodcurdling bat stickers? With much thanks and love, Alienflowers <3

lilstinky

Thank you for your kind words! I’m so sorry l, but the bookshelves are gone. I sent the bat stickers, and a couple of fall clothing pieces. If you need anything from the WShop or KinzStyle outlet that are Deluxe, let me know. I’d be happy to send them. ~ momssanitytime

Hi, I would love a giant spider web, haunted. portrait, and haunted hollow log if available :) Thanks! duckcrossing

Hi, I would love a giant spider web, haunted portrait, and haunted hollow log if available :) Thanks! duckcrossing

lilstinky

The haunted hollow log was spoken for, but I sent the other two items.

bellalicious

hey @duckcrossing3, i have an extra haunted hollow log. if we aren’t friends already, send a request to babalichious.

bonesbongo

Hi @lilstinky thank you for the great giveaway. I would like Giant spider web, Haunted toilet and Haunted hollow log if the items are still available. Have a great day ~ shelkinz67

lilstinky

I’m sorry, the haunted hollow log is gone, so I sent the other two items and a treat for your pet. ~ momssanitytime

bonesbongo

@lilstinky Thank you for the great gifts. I really appreciate them. Have a great day ~ shelkinz67

colagirl7

Hey could I have the Scary specter wall sticker, Freaky forest cave, Phantom toll bridge, and/or Giant spider web! Thanks colagirl7!

lilstinky

They’re on their way!

kcroxy2

Thank you @lilstinky! If available, I would like the Phantom Toll Bridge, the Freaky Forest Waterfall and the Haunted Castle Bookshelf (or else the Freaky Forest Cave). We are already friends. Thank you, UN: kcroxy

lilstinky

The only two that I had were the cave and waterfall – sorry, the others are gone.

Hi @@@@@lilstinky! Geez. Such a delay I got for this post. Didn’t see this until just now. Really late for your giveaway. So. 3 from whatever’s left: Freaky Forest Waterfall, Haunted Portrait, Haunted castle bookshelf, Haunted hollow log, Bloodcurdling bat stickers, Scary specter wall sticker. Thank you very much!

lilstinky

I sent the haunted portrait and scary specter stickers. The other items were taken. ~ momssanitytime

bellalicious

@lilstinky, i’d like, if you have any left, a freaky forest waterfall, ff cave and a haunted bookshelf. if you need to sub these if you need to: phantom toll bridge or portrait. thanks! babalichious

lilstinky

The only one I have left is the haunted portrait. Please send a FR to momssanitytime and I’ll be happy to KinzPost it to you.

Hi if you have anything left I’d love it. My username is ARMIDALE

lilstinky

Please send a FR to momssanitytime, as I’m unable to send any.

Traveller

@blurayne Hi there! I wanted to let you know that I did express my appreciation to you for liking my Castle Dread. Not sure why it didn’t post so I’m trying, again here. I also wanted to let you know that I also took a more comedic approach with another room. It’s called Ghosts Know How to Party. LOL. You can see it on the Ganz Estore fb page here. :-) Hope it gives you a smile.

sally
        Key Master

Please note that outside links are not permitted. Thanks!

Traveller

@sallyvwebkinz oopsie sorry Sally

blurayne

Hey @Traveller, I have been having some problems with things not posting too. I tried to find your Ghosts Know How to Party room but I can’t find it. I did find the Ganz Estore fb page, but I am not sure where to look from there. I have been on a dark room design lately. I made a Vampire Funeral and a Pet Cemetery. I will keep looking for your room; I would love to see it. Your friend blurayne

Traveller

@blurayne look for the estore post about the Halloween tree. I’m going to add it to my room closer to Christmas. I think the post by Ganz is from two days ago. Those ghost chairs are priceless IMHO!

blurayne

Yay I finally found it! I love your room! The color coordination is amazing; I love that the wall paper and flooring picks up and makes the coloring of the items just pop. I can just see all the little ghosties having a grand old time there. :) blurayne

Traveller

@a vampire funeral… Is that like a “coming to” party. And I really hope that your Pet Cemetery is not based on Pet Semetary. That movie still gives me the heebie-jeebies!

blurayne

The vampire funeral is for a vampire that has bitten the dust. LOL. I was hoping to make the Pet Semetary, but not sure if I have the items to make it work – it is still a work in progress. Might just end up being a regular cemetery. That is one scary movie for sure!

Traveller

@blurayne Let me know if you’re looking for anything for Pet Cemetary. My collection is unlikely to be as deep as yours but I just may have something you need. Have a great day. Traveller.

Traveller

@frankie98 I have sent to you something to sell, something to keep and something to eat. LOL Your lurking friend, Traveller

14wehttam

hey if you have anything left I’d appreciate it! xoxo 14wehttam

frankie98

Thank you my friend! Something to Keep and something to keep and something to eat! I would never sell that waterfall! It is one of my favorite decorating items:) And the other item is so cute:) Thank you so much! I love surprises:) Your friend frankie98:)

chasefrog

I’d love the decorative vase! I’m chasefrog :)

Hey hey everybody. A few of you got caught with no moderation on your posts before the weekend but all that I got frs from and listed your ww id in your post have been sent out today. I’ve commented under your post if not sent. More giveaways to come, keep a look out as you will need to respond for each one :)

Comments are closed.