Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 11,056 replies, has 377 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 6 days, 12 hours ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

crysjasmine3

Happy Monday everyone! Kicking off this week with a little food giveaway! I’ve accumulated quite a bit of food, all of which has been sitting untouched in my dock for around 8 years… I finally returned about a month ago lol! Would love to pass these along to hopefully expand any food collector’s collection! I tried to pick out the *older* ones, although these may have been reintroduced at some point. Send a FR to whxhw if any of these items are of interest :)

Apple Pop- 8
      Candied Apple- 6
      Caramel Bunny
      Chick Peeps- 4
      Chocolate Cookie Cannoli- 2
      Chocolate Ribbon- 4
      Enchanted Berry- 2
      Jelly Snack Pack- 2
      Marvelous Marshmallows- 7
      Purple Patterned Egg- 2
      Tree Sap Soda
      Tulip Truffles- 3
      Webkinz Day Year 6 Cake
      Wintermint Candy Cane- 3
      Whipped Cream Pie- 2

*If anyone would like Farm Fresh/garden Foods…
      Candy Canes- 2
      Donut- 3
      Marshmallows- 2
      Blood Orange- 2
      Cherry Plums
      Dates
      Hazelnuts- 4
      Mango
      Sour Goo-Goo Berry- 6
      Sour Pickleberry
      Sour Polarberry- 7

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ultrasonic3

Great giveaway! I would love webkinz day year 6 cake, candy cane and purple patterned egg UN ultrasonic3 Thank you!

ultrasonic3

I must be losing it because I swear I typed cotton candy. That’s not even listed, but I swear it was!

crysjasmine3

@ultrasonic3 Hahah, candy cane does sound a bit like cotton candy in reverse! Anyway, happy to get the three you requested sent over :)

AbbyLC200u

Hello @crysjasmine3! Thanks for this great giveaway! If available, could I have hazelnuts, a Donut, and Cherry Plums? Thank you and have an amazing day! I will send a request from AbbyLC2007 later today. -Abby

Hi! My WW handle is Kethryvertis. I’d like to rqst the Webkinz Day Year 6 Cake, a Candy Cane, and a Donut. Thank you for the food!

crysjasmine3

@Serendipitydoda Hey! The Year 6 Cake has been spoken for, but I can get the other 2 sent over! Just to clarify— is the Candy Cane you wanted Wintermint or Farm Fresh? If you would like, I can send you both :)

The Farm Fresh one, please and thank you!

balletbear5M

Hi @crysjasmine3! If available, could I have an enchanted berry, tulip truffles, and a winter mint candy cane? UN is balletbear5M. I will send a FR soon :) Thanks so much!

alienflowers

I am such a fan of Webkinz food so I’m so excited to see this giveaway, thank you! Could I ask for the Sour Pickleberry, Caramel Bunny and Enchanted Berry? Have a wonderful Monday! Alienflowers <3

crysjasmine3

@alienflowers Yay! I’m genuinely so glad to hear that you’re enjoying this little giveaway, as I was a little hesitant on posting it just because I wasn’t sure how many people would want food lol. Anyway, I’ll get those sent over to you later, have a great rest of your week <3

S.Luci

Great giveaway! Marvelous Marshmallows and two Whipped Cream Pies? Pretty please? UN Blacksaltwitch. Thanks.

crysjasmine3

Hi @S.Luci! I’ll get those to you later today, enjoy!

libertynews

@crysjasmine3 Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please haveblood orange, marvelous marshmallow and jelly snack pack. libertypom

crysjasmine3

(Awaiting moderation)

frozenanna2

IMPORTANT MESSAGE, READ NOW. Hey guys!, If anyone needs Adventure Trail Mix, i have plenty. Feel free to ask me for Trail Mix! Everyone can have it for free! I just need you all to send me a request. Before you do, tell me on this page. So i know who to give the Trail Mix to. I only have 13 Trail Mix’s. So there can be only 13 contestants. Send the request to frozenanna2 but before you do that, tell me on this page. Thanks for you’re support. I’m doing this for the people who didn’t get enough Trail Mix to make all the items. Also i’m giving them to people who finished it to. Maybe they would need it, anyway anyone can have it. Remember, send the request to frozenanna2 unless you are my friend already. Whoever signed up for the Sheepdog Contest, best if luck! I signed up to. I would SO love a Sheepdog myself. There so cute! And if you guys want, i want to ask, what would you name the Sheepdog? That’s the real question. I would name mine, “Cheerio”. Best of luck everyone! Thank you guys for all you’re support.

libertynews

f@rozenanna2 I would love some trail mix. lol libertypom

rlla14

Don’t know if this will make it through Moderation in time, but the Venetian Mask is at PJs as of noon, Saturday, August 1. 81 kc

ultrasonic3

Awe I wish it had! Where do I go to get this information? Ultra

blurayne

Okay her name is Dulce! We have 3 people who guessed correctly @balletbear5m, @strawberryred, and @crysjasmine3. They all posted in at 4:36 so I put those 3 names in a hat and my daughter drew out the winner. The Winner is: @crysjasmine3! Thank you all for playing; I had a great time. I am going to send you your prize right now. Have a great weekend everyone! :) blurayne

crysjasmine3

Ahh that was such a fun little giveaway haha! Looks like the 3 years of Spanish I took finally came into use lol! Anyway, thank you SO much for the gift; it’s absolutely adorable & I can’t wait to add it to one of my rooms :)

crysjasmine3

@blurayne Ahh that was such a fun little giveaway haha! Looks like the 3 years of Spanish I took finally came into use lol! Anyway, thank you SO much for the gift; it’s absolutely adorable & I can’t wait to add it to one of my rooms :)

alexutzy97

I am also thinking of Dulce <3 @blurayne <3

blurayne

@alexutzy97 I did not see this reply when I did the drawing and you also posted this at 4:36. Since you did not make it into the drawing, I am going to send you a fabulous feathers chair. Thanks for playing! :) blurayne

Comments are closed.