Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 16,848 replies, has 500 voices, and was last updated by  100dogs 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

sally
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  sally.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  sally.

HarrisoBCWG

Hi there, @bonesbongo! My user is criss. I have already sent the fr from my acc. I would be interested in older deluxe prizes if you have any or other kinda rare items. or anything that is not recent in WW :o3 Thank you very very much. I apreciate you are doing this for us <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

aleexis

Hi bonesbongo !! <3 Thank you! It’s very generous to be sharing your items with us. I love cute clothing that is not in the Wshop if you have any. If not seasonal decoration would be lovely as well (love fall). Thanks again! I am aleexis

Hi @bonesbongo! Thank you for the giveaway! I am so excited! <3 My username is lexiibat and I will send fr soon. Have a lovely day :D

woops sorry! friend requests to all of the accounts you listed! @bonesbongo

Hi @bonesbongo! thank you so much this is too kind! me and my bf have sent you friend requests! we are strudelmaker27 and strudelmaker28. I would like anything Nafaria or Jumbleberry related if you have them! Bf said he would like seeds or dispensers if you got them! Thank you so much!!!

woops sorry! friend requests to all of the accounts you listed!

Comments are closed.