Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 12,268 replies, has 401 voices, and was last updated by  bananasbw 2 days, 9 hours ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

What do all of you have? I have the
      . Butterfly Wings
      . Flying Cozy Carpet
      . Loading Lounger
      . Neo Gothic Couch
      . Neo Gothic Vine Bookshelf
      . Neo Gothic Wardrobe
      . Jelly Bean Big Screen
      . Refreshing Oasis
      . Take It Easy Terrier Figure
      . Zangoz Chocolate Fountain
      . Egg Cup
      . Cruz Ramirez Toy Car
      .Sweetheart Bed
      .Gumball Lounger

And The Things I Am Looking For Are
      .Whismical Wonderland Flooring
      . Colossal Movie Screen
      Eat Me Cake Table
      Mad Hatter Chair
      Mad Hatter Tea Table
      Painted Rose Bush
      Unbirthday Party Chair

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blurayne

Hello @supermousecomputer I have the Eat Me Cake Table, Mad Hatter Chair, Painted Rose bush and Unbirthday Party Chair. I will keep looking for the flooring and the tea table for you. Send a Friend Request to BluRayne and I will get these sent to you. Nothing needed in return. Happy to make a new WW friend. Is your user name is same in Webkinz as it is here? :)

frozenanna2

Hey SuperMouseCom! Send the request to frozenanna2. I would like the, Butterfly Wings, the Zangos Chocolate Fountian, and the Jelly Bean Big Screen. Thx! ;)

Elenios

Hey guys! :) Sorry I join the conversation, but when I saw some of the things mentioned I almost jumped!! :)) I’m totally in love with the ‘whimsical’ (A in Wonderland) theme, but since I’m a new player I don’t have and can’t get any of these items.. :( A kind friend sent me the wallpaper and I got one mad flower from trading, but that’s all I have and I really Love Everything in this theme (and whatever’s related to it)!☺❤ So if there’s anyone out there who reads this and is nice enough to help and has whimsical things to spare, I’d be Soo grateful if you could send some my way!☺❤ (I really love everything: the flowers, tables, chairs, any little bauble really. :) ) It’s just that being quite new I don’t really have anything of value to send in return.. :( (I picked up some baseball and medieval things from the Curio when I still had kinzcash, but it turns out that nobody wants them..:( ) All in all, I’d be So Very Grateful if you guys could maybe help -even the smallest things would make me super happy!!☺❤ Thank you so much in advance

Alicia1

Hi can i have Neo Gothic Vine Bookshelf,Zangoz Chocolate Fountain, if you still have it ,my pet name is carmenik…..ps i have Unbirthday Party Chair and Painted Rose Bush if you want.let me know tnk

Roxy616

@Babydovelove, I sent a friend request to dovenest last week, the same day you posted your request for costumes (Wed., August 26), and am still waiting to hear from you. I’m unable to send your items until you’ve accepted my friend request, so I really hope you see this message. If, for some reason, my request didn’t go through and you don’t see it waiting for you to accept, please just send a friend request to Roxy616, and I’ll be happy to send the costume pieces right over. ~ Thanks, Roxy :)

Roxy616

@Fairlight, I’d be happy to send you some costume pieces, and I think you may have already sent me a friend request, which I accepted, but for some reason, you’re not showing up on my friends list. Would you mind sending another request to Roxy616 so that I can get the items to you? If I understand you correctly, you have two accounts–Fairlight and Elenios–so please feel free to send requests from both, if you’d like. Are your Webkinz World usernames the same as the ones you use for the forums? Thanks very much, Roxy :)

Elenios

Hi there Roxy616! Sorry I reply only now, but I’ve only just noticed you wrote (this forum thing seems a bit chaotic to me).. Anyways, answering your question: Yes, I have those two accounts and the names are the same! :) I already received some amazing clothes from you (with Fairlight) -I just Love the aztec costume and the other two as well, so Thank You So So Much!! :) ❤ (I thought I’d already written to you, saying thanks, btw, but I can’t see it anywhere.. The dates and the time by which posts are approved really seem hard to follow for me..) I seem to remember seeing you accepting my FR from Elenios, but I’ll check now when log in! :) And thanks for calling my attention to that! :) Elenios is my ‘main’ account and I’d be really happy and grateful if you could send some of those beautiful clothes there as well, of course only if you still have some to spare! :) And thanks again (if I may: in the name of everyone) for being so kind and generous: it’s people like you who are the little Fairy Godmothers of this place!☺❤ So thank you

starbrite1

Hi @Unicornluv246 , it’s shanloveshorses. Can I get a few gumballs? I have two in my dock and maybe if I feed all five at once I’ll get the pink pet buddy! (Crosses fingers) I’ll send a friend request soon, thank you! :)

Hi everyone! Quick Wacky Gumball Giveaway if you didn’t win any of the buddies or you just want a food. Limit 3 per person, if there are extras I will have another round. I have around 50 to giveaway so send FR to Petlover365Bark. Have a great weekend. Unicorn

kiwimcdonagh

I would love Three Gumballs, Thank you so much! My UN is Kiwibird25.

eamzoe

Hi Unicorn, I will add you. My username is the same. I would take anything, not picky!

lauren407

Hi! I didn’t win any buddies and I would love some. My username is lauren407. Thank you!

Hey there so sorry I can’t send any because you are a free player and we can’t send gifts to free players strangely. :( If you become a full or deluxe player let me know and I can send them to you. Sent everyone else’s gumballs. Thanks for taking them off of me lol!

bellalicious

friend request sent. thanks! babalichious XD

HolyGround

Hi univornluv246 / Petlover365Bark, my webkinz user is boo22berry and I was wondering if you had any wacky gumballs left? I’ll be adding you soon, thank you!

colagirl7

Hey! I would love three gumballs as I was unable to get the pink pet buddy despite going on everyday! My UN is colagirl7!

szivarvany5

If I could get a few, that would be great! Thank you! szivarvany5

Comments are closed.