Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 12,735 replies, has 427 voices, and was last updated by  Elenios 8 hours, 15 minutes ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

frankie98

Hi again Roxy! Would love an oak gazebo, and ATV if you have any left:) Thanks for the giveaway:) Frankie

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Hey, frankie, Sending those to your Rosa907 account. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and BTW, I will be posting a Halloween Decorations Giveaway tomorrow (Friday) afternoon, so check back here for that! Nothing big like furniture, buildings, or decorative yard pieces, but maybe there will be something everyone will like or need. Planning to wait until around 2:30 – 3:00 so that some of the players will hopefully be home from school, which may still be too early for them to have made it home, but if I wait any later, I’m afraid some of the posted requests won’t be moderated in time for me to see them before the cut off begins for the weekend. ~ Hugs Again, Roxy <3

frankie98

Thank you for the heads up:) I am in the mood for Halloween decorating:) I just put on the Goblin Girl costume you sent me last year (the one with the ponytail and pigtails) I LOVE LOVE them so much! They are my favorite costume pieces and they remind me of you! You are so sweet to wait until later when some of the other players are home from school! That’s our Roxy! Always thinking of others:) And BTW those apple floor tiles are so pretty! I was so excited to put them in my orchard! They made the room look so amazing the only problem I have is I don’t want to put to much on top of them:/ I don’t want to cover up the apples:) I tried to place thing on the edge and around the apples on the floor:) It was a challenge but I love it:) Thanks again for helping:) Hugs Frankie

Roxy616

You’re more than welcome…Always happy to help in any way I can! I’m really glad you’re enjoying your Goblin Girl outfit…It’s such a cute costume!

szivarvany5

Roxy, if you have an oak tree gazebo left I would love to have it! Thank you so much!

Roxy616

@szivarvany5, Happy to send you one! Roxy :)

bellalicious

hi roxy! could i have an oak tree toy box and gazebo please? thank you, we’re friends already – babalichious :)

Roxy616

Hi, @bellalicious, Happy to send those to you! Hope you have a great weekend ~ Roxy :)

Roxy616

If anyone needs one of the prizes from Jumbleberry Fields, I have TWO JUMBLEBERRY JAM JARS and TWO SUGARBERRY JELLY JARS filled, so the first four to respond will be sent the item of their choice from either the Jumbleberry or Sugarberry prize selections. I’ll make every effort to send your first choice, but keep in mind that one particular berry jar may not still be available to choose from, so you’ll need to let me know which item you’d like most from both the Jumbleberry and Sugarberry prizes, and which of those two would be your first choice. Please send friend request to Roxy616 if we are not already friends, and let me know what your WW username is if different from the one used here on the forum. Thanks!

balletbear5M

Hi Roxy! :) I’d love a homemade pies sign from the jumbleberry jar if available. Thank you so much!!

Roxy616

Hi, @balletbear5M, Sending you the sign now…Enjoy! Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

Hi Roxy! sorry if this is a double post but got a bad gateway so not sure it went through:) I would love the basket of pickleberries or basket of jumbleberries from the Jumbleberry basket:) You are so generous to do this:) It takes forever to fill those jars! Thank yo so much and big hugs! Frankie

Roxy616

Hi, frankie, Sending you a Bundle of Pickleberries now (coming from sillyleopard). Enjoy! Hugs, Roxy <3

abby917

hey @Roxy616! thanks for being so generous and for sending me that trophy and cooler bag the other day. i would love the sour sugarberry seeds. thanks and have a great day! -abbylc2007

Roxy616

Hi, @abby917, You’re more than welcome…I had some extras of those and was happy to send them to you! Sending you the Sugarberry Seeds tonight, and I hope you have a great weekend! Roxy <3

Hi Roxy! If the Wooden Farmhouse stool is still available from the sugarberry or the hanging farm tools from the jumbleberry preferably the sugarberry. Thank you!! Unicorn

Roxy616

Hi, Unicorn, Will be happy to send you the Farmhouse Stool. Enjoy! Hugs, Roxy <3

Traveller

@Ultrasonic3 I logged on for the first time in weeks to find some lovely surprises from you! I have returned the favour via the estore. Happy shopping! Good to see that you are staying well. Your errant friend Traveller

Kiska

Hi, @Traveller! Good to see you around!

ultrasonic3

@traveller thank you so much! I sent you a thank you note on the I Need Forums. It is so good to hear from you! I’m glad you are staying healthy! Hugs and love, Ultra

Roxy616

TROPICAL ISLAND VACATION WHEEL GIVEAWAY: Please send friend request to Roxy616 if we are not already friends, and let me know what your WW username is if different from the one used here on the forum. Thanks!
      CHANGE HUT – 11
      ISLAND ATV – 11
      ISLAND BEACH CHAIR – 12
      ISLAND HAMMOCK – 12
      OAK TREE GAZEBO – 10
      OAK TREE TOY BOX – 3
      ORANGE OAK TREE RUG – 10
      SALON DRYER CHAIR – 1
      SALON STYLING CABINET – 2
      SALON STYLING STATION – 4
      SALON STYLIST CHAIR – 7

balletbear5M

Hi again Roxy! :) If available, could I have an oak tree toy box, salon styling cabinet, and a salon dryer chair? Thank you for such a great giveaway!

balletbear5M

Hi again, I did not realize I already had the toy box :) Could I replace it with a salon styling station? Thank you so much!

Roxy616

You sure can…Will send the dryer chair, styling cabinet, and your Jumbleberry prize now, and then will send the styling station later tonight. :)

Roxy616

I’m SO sorry, @balletbear5M, but the Salon Dryer Chair and the Salon Styling Cabinet aren’t KinzPostable…I had no idea or I wouldn’t have included those on the list. Sending you a separate gift from this one, though…Check your Messages button. ~ Hugs, Roxy

balletbear5M

@Roxy616 – Wow, thank you so much for everything from yesterday! That was so sweet of you to do, and I’m very grateful :) I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and thanks again! :)

abby917

hey @Roxy616! could i have the oak tree gazebo and the oak tree toy box? thanks and have a great day! -abbylc2007

Roxy616

Hi, @abby917, Sending those to you now…Enjoy! Hugs, Roxy <3

lilstinky

Hi, Roxy. Looks like you’ve been busy spinning the wheel. Lol! May I have an oak gazebo, please? It seems to be the elusive prize this time. Thanks so much! Your grateful friend, momssanitytime

Roxy616

Hi, @lilstinky, Happy to send you one! Also, I’ve been wanting to check with you to see if you need or would like the PSF for the Moonlight Dragon and the Silver Fox (can’t remember if I’ve already sent you that one or not)…Let me know and I’ll be glad to send you those for your collection. Take care, and hope you have a wonderful weekend, my friend! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

tylerd700

Hi Roxy! Could I have two orange oak tree rugs, and a salon styling cabinet please? You can send it to either durdent700 or chanberry. Thank you so much!

Roxy616

Hi, @tylerd700, I’ll be happy to send you the rugs, and would love to be able to send you the Styling Cabinet, too, but I’m really sorry to say that it can’t be KinzPosted (wish I would have known before I added it to the list) :( If there’s anything else you’d like in place of that item, please let me know, and I’ll get it right over to you. I also have lots of Veggie Fest Seeds and all of the Apple Tree Seeds, if you can use any extras of those. Again, I apologize for not being able to send you the cabinet. Hope you have a great weekend! Roxy :)

tylerd700

Oh no worries Roxy!! Thank you for the rugs and the picture!! & I’m always happy to have more seeds!! Thank you so much again, I hope you have a good weekend as well & are staying safe!! :^)

grimmp

@roxy616 Could I get the Island ATV?

grimmp

My webkinz username is wbspotz98

Roxy616

Hi, @grimmp, Happy to send that to you! Enjoy, and hope you have a great weekend! Roxy :)

Sooners77

Hi! My username is slime90. If you have an Island ATV, Island Hammock and an Oak Tree Gazebo left, I would love them. Thank you.

Roxy616

Hi, @Sooners77, Sending those to you now. Enjoy, and have a great weekend! Roxy :)

Kiska

Hi, may I please have the oak tree gazebo and oak rug please? My username is kiskaan. Thank you!

Roxy616

Hi, @Kiska, Happy to send those! Enjoy, and have a great weekend! Roxy :)

kiwimcdonagh

HI! Could i get the Island ATV, Oak Tree Rug and Salon Styling Cabinet. My Username is Kiwibird25. Please and Thank you!!

Roxy616

Hi, @kiwimcdonagh, Sending you the ATV and rug, but I’m unable to send the Styling Cabinet because it turns out that it isn’t sendable…so sorry about that. Please feel free to choose another item if you’d like, and, if still available, I’ll send it later tonight. Have a good weekend! Roxy :)

Hi, Roxy! Nice to “see” you again. This is Kethryvertis. Thanks for doing another giveaway. I’d like to rqst one of the Orange Oak Tree Rugs if any are still available, and one of the Island Change Huts.

Roxy616

Hi, @Serendipitydoda, Happy to send those to you! Enjoy, and hope you have a great weekend! Roxy :)

iyoung42

Hi Rocky616 thanks for the giveaway! could I have an orange oak tree rug please?

Roxy616

Hi, @iyoung42, Sending one to you now…Enjoy, and hope you have a great weekend! Roxy :)

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 hi Roxy! If you have any left I would love 1 island ATV and 1 oak rug. If not, no worries! Have a great weekend! Hugs and love, Ultra

Roxy616

Hi, Ultra, Sending those now…Wasn’t sure if I had already sent these to you or not, but if I did, now you’ll just have extra! Lol

szivarvany5

Could I get a couple Oak Tree Gazebos if still available, please? Thank you so much!

Cloudsheeeep

Hi Roxy616 I’m new to this giveaway page and have been trying to get an Oak tree gazebo for years. Is it possible that you have any left? If so, I would really appreciate it! My un is Adatins. Thanks

Comments are closed.