Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 12,673 replies, has 426 voices, and was last updated by  pejsanechek 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

Traveller

Good morning @alphaowlbear, frankie98 and balletbear5M! Congratulations on guessing the name of my new Endangered Spotted Jaguar–the Notorious RBG! First things first: tell me if there’s something from the estore that you have been dreaming of and let’s see if we can make it happen! Second, thanks to your initial guesses, I dug through my emails for the codes for pets that I had purchased but hadn’t adopted. I now have Joy (the 10-year Magic Pup, Jane (the 10-year Magic Cat) and Hillary (the Endangered Bengal Tiger–seemed appropriate given she was a former Chief of State). I’m sending consolation prizes to everyone who played. Special bonus prize to bananasbw for not exploiting the fact that she has seen my default photo and knows how much I love RBG. Have a wonderful day, everyone. xoxo Traveller

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blurayne

@Traveller it is so nice to see you on the forums. Glad to hear that you are doing well. I love the names that you chose for your pets. Hoping to see more of your room designs in the future. Your friend blurayne

Traveller

Hi @blurayne Sometimes logging onto this forum is like going into your favourite coffee and seeing a friend that you haven’t seen in ages and you end up talking for an hour! It’s good to be able to catch up. I hope that you are well and surviving covid and the other tumoil. Please tell me that you aren’t anywhere near any of the fire zones. 2020 has just been a monster of a year! Seguing back to the names, with the exception of the Notorious RBG, I didn’t actually choose the names. I must give credit to @alphaowlbear for Joy (Adamson), balletbear5 for Jane (Goodall) and frankie98 for Hillary (goes without saying, right?). Kiska paid me a huge compliment by thinking that I might have chosen Ada Lovelace. I’m so bad at math that my kids would never come to me with that kind of homework. But I may name another pet for her, because my husband says that if you can understand math, you can understand the universe (which likely explains why I’m so confused all the time. I don’t understand math!) However I am able to do arithmetic so I was able to add up all the

Traveller

@blurayne … Add up all the bags and boxes I haven’t opened and get busy. Took me days to type in all those codes. Lol stay well! See you here or maybe on a fan page!

Kiska

@Traveller Thank you so much for the nice gift you sent me! :)

Traveller

@Kiska Thank you for the suggestion of Ada Lovelace. She’s definitely going to be honoured through a future pet adoption! Glad you liked your “thank you for playing” prizes. Thank you for the foods, too. Saving them!

Hey traveller. Too bad I missed your guessing game haha. Glad you are doing well. Unicorn

Traveller

@unicorn no worries I will be doing it again soon! Just watch alphaowlbear, she’s a mind-reader!

frankie98

HI Traveller! I love the names of your new pets:) Very appropriate:) I enjoyed playing your game:) You are very generous to offer something from the estore but I would not want you to buy me anything special:) I would be happy with anything you have floating around your dock or stuffed in your storage room:) Getting a surprise is all the fun:) I miss you on the forum and your sense of humor! You always brighten my day:) Thank you for being a great friend and hope to see you more often around here:) Your friend frankie98:)

Alphaowlbear

Hi Traveller! Frankie has stated my sentiments exactly! I’m so happy to have you as a friend and your presence in the forums is a gift in itself :-) alphacat

Traveller

@alphaowlbear I think that I, the motormouth, am at a loss for words. What a lovely thing to say! I will do my best to find something especially for *you*. Correct me if I am wrong, but you won the last time, too, yes? We must have been separated at birth. :-) Your sister across the border, Traveller

Traveller

Hey there @frankie98! Without the suggestions of my top three guessers, I might have taken another year to get off my duff and adopt these pets! Tsk tsk. I will look through past posts of yours and see what I have that might be just what you need. It’s funny how serendipity can play such a pivotal role in the decisions we make. :-) I will do my best to be more present but I start another class next week. I don’t know how the youngsters on this board manage classwork, homework and these extracurricular activities. I’m just not that organized. Have you seen the trading wish lists on some of the webkinz fan pages? They have excel spreadsheets! I don’t even have a notebook! LOL How about you??? Your curious friend, Traveller

frankie98

I have not seen any of the fan pages so I haven’t seen any of the wishlist spread sheets:/ Didn’t know such a thing existed? I guess I’m not up to date like some of the players:) I’ll have to try and find it so I will seem more knowledgeable LOL! I don’t have a notebook either:/ It probably would be helpful if I did LOL! Your friend frankie98

balletbear5M

Hi @Traveller! I’m guessing this probably won’t moderate until Tuesday morning, but wow, that’s so sweet of you to offer! :) I too don’t need anything special and would love any surprise, but if you need some ideas, I like anything that’s just really cute… lol :) Congrats on all the new pets (I love the names), and thank you so much for such a fun giveaway! Hope you have a great day!

Traveller

@alphaowlbear @balletbear5M @frankie98 Good morning lovely people! I have sent you all some things through kinzpost aaaaannnddd some points through the estore. They’re having a sale!!!! Have a beautiful day!

frankie98

OMG! Traveller! I didn’t even notice the points!!! I was so excited about the gifts you sent I was focusing on my next decorating project! You are WAY to generous:) I feel like I won the lottery:) You have made my day heck you made my year! Thank you from the bottom of my heart:) Your very grateful friend frankie98

balletbear5M

@Traveller – WOW, thank you so so much for everything from this morning!!! I absolutely love everything you sent and can’t tell you how much I appreciate the points! The estore calednar looked really exciting for October and with Christmas coming soon, I’ll definitely be using them soon :) That was incredibly generous of you to do, thank you so much!!

bananasbw

@Traveller…words cannot express the emotions I am feeling at this moment (as I sit here dabbing my eyes with tissue), to receive a special bonus prize from you. Thank you very much! Once your course begins, please pop in to say “Hi!” when you have a moment. October has so much happening for us but don’t worry, I’ll try my best to look after you ;) If I need help, I will be sure to let our friends know. Take care & be safe! xoxoxo – your friend, bananasbw (aka the sleuth) LOL And by the way, it was just an eyelash :D

Traveller

@bananasbw awwwww you softee toffee! LOL Looking forward to seeing this room! Thanks for looking out for me. <3 Traveller

blurayne

Clothing Giveaway #2 for Account Raynie. Limit of 3 items per request. 2 Chef Doe Coat
      2 Chef Doe Shoes
      Cherry Blooms Dress
      City Chic Sunglasses
      Cloud Adventure Wings
      2 Cycling Helmet
      Darling Red Dress
      Deluxe Belt
      6 Discussed Dress
      Dragon Costume Feet
      2 Drippy Magic W T Shirt
      Emerald Belt
      Fall Fair Apron
      Fall Patterned Leggings
      Farm Fresh Egg Costume(Helmet,Shoes, Suit)
      2 Fearless Fashion Shirt
      Fresh Spring Hat
      Garden Gnome Hat
      4 Gardner’s Boots
      4 Gardner’s Cap
      3 Gardner’s Tool Belt
      Gingerbread Man Hat
      Gingerbread Man Costume
      2 Girl Board Shorts
      3 Girls Figure Skates
      2 Gold Modern Vampire Belt
      Gold Vogue Vampire Belt
      Golden Gown
      2 Golden Leprechaun Hat
      Golden Leprechaun Outfit
      3 Goo Goo Berry Sunglasses
      High Cut Runners
      Hockey Skates
      2 Hulu Flowered Top
      4 Joyful Dress
      Lifeguard Jacket
      Lime Jean Shorts
      2 Lollipop Headband

crysjasmine3

I’d love the High Cut Runners, City Chic Sunglasses, and Fresh Spring Hat! -whxhw

blurayne

I will put these in line to head your way. Enjoy!

frankie98

I would love the Deluxe Belt, Darling red dress, and Fall Fair apron if available:) Thank you again;D Frankie98

blurayne

Sending soon. Enjoy!

balletbear5M

Hi again! Could I have the chef doe shoes, fall patterned leggings, and lollipop headband? Thabk you so much!

blurayne

Those have been sent to you. Enjoy!

Hi @blurayne, I would love to have the Chef Doe Coat & Shoes and the Hula Flowered Top. Thanks! duckcrossing

blurayne

Sending soon hope you enjoy!

colagirl7

Hey could I have the Fall Patterned Leggings, Lollipop Headband, Discussed Dress, and Cherry Blooms Dress! Thanks colagirl7!

blurayne

The leggings are gone, but I sent the others. Enjoy!

Hey blurayne. Would love the lollypop headband, hula flowered top, and emerald belt or anything else random. Ty Petlover365Bark

blurayne

Not sure about the hula top, but I can send the others. Enjoy!

libertynews

@blurayne Thank You! May I please have hulu flower top, fresh spring hat and discussed dress. libertypom

blurayne

I can send the dress and I will check other accounts from some more of the hula tops. Enjoy!

Hi, Blurayne. I’m pretty sure I’m late for this particular Giveaway run, but if you still have Fall Fair Apron….. Thanks, Kethryvertis.

blurayne

I definitely can get you an apron. I have several on other accounts. Enjoy!

ultrasonic3

Hi blurayne me again. I know I typed a response but don’t see it so here I go again lol. If available may I please have the lifeguard jacket, fall patterned leggings, and deluxe belt. Or whatever you have left. Thank you so much for your generosity! Ultra

blurayne

Hey Ultra, I will get you some items sent that I hope you enjoy! :) blurayne

frozenanna2

Hey Blurayne! I’ll have the Darling Red Dress, the Deluxe Belt, and the Golden Gown. THANKS!!!! I REALLY WANTED THAT GOLDEN GOWN!! Thanks!!~frozenanna2

blurayne

You are in luck that gown is still available, so sorry the others are gone. I will send the dress and some other items that I hope you enjoy!

frozenanna2

Thank you!!!

kcroxy2

Thank you for giveaway #2. If still available, I would like the Farm Fresh Egg Costume (or the Gingerbread outfit if not available). Thank you, UN: kcroxy

blurayne

The egg costume is available and I will get it sent right to you. :) blurayne

bellalicious

hi blurayne, could i have the fall patterned leggings, fall fair apron, and the cherry blooms dress? thanks! babalichious :)

blurayne

I think I still have a fall apron that I can send, I will include some other pieces that I hope you enjoy! :) blurayne

Elenios

Hi Raynie! :) Seems like I’m a bit late again (:( ), but if you still happen to have them, I would die for the Lollipop Headband, the High Cut Runners, the Cherry blooms dress and the Golden Gown!!☺❤ If you don’t have those anymore [:((((], I’d really love the Fresh Spring Hat, Fall Patterned Leggings, Darling red dress, and Hula Flowered Top, and if you ran out of those too, I’d be happy with the Golden leprechaun hat and outfit, Garden gnome hat, Dragon costume feet, Lime Jean Shorts, Chef Doe Shoes, Deluxe belt and the Gold Vogue Vampire Belt (about in this order)! :) Thank you so much in advance if you can send any of these my way!!☺❤ Unspeakably grateful: Elenios ༺♥༻

blurayne

Clothing Giveaway #1. Account is Raynie. Limit of 3 items per request. 2 Adventure Scouts Boots
      2 Adventure Scouts Hat
      2 Adventure Scouts Parka
      2 Adventure Scouts Snow Pants
      Alexandrite Belt
      Alexandrite Glasses
      2 Apple Farmers Dress
      Apple Farmers Overalls
      3 Apple Farmers Boots
      2 Apple Farmers Cap
      4 Apple Farmers Satchel
      Aquamarine Belt
      2 Art Class Dress
      2 Art Class Uniform
      Baby Blue Panama Hat
      Baseball Hoodie
      2 Be Mine Sneakers
      Beachy Bucket Hat
      Belted Spring Dress
      Black Cowboy Hat
      Black Velvet Moccasins
      Black and White Striped Parka
      Blue Fuzzy Winter Hat
      Blue Jean Princess
      Boatneck Tee
      Bold Leopard Jacket
      Bowler Hat
      Boy’s Camo Boots
      Breezy Sack Dress
      Bright Spies Trench Coat
      Burst of Blue Shorts
      Camp Kinz T Shirt
      2 Campkinz Counselor Outfit
      Candelicious Skirt
      Cave Explorer Bottoms
      3 Cave Explorer Hat
      Cave Explorer Heeded Shoes
      2 Cave Explorer Top
      Charmed Mushroom Hat
      Cheerful Shirt

starbrite1

Hi @Blurayne, it’s shanloveshorses! Can I get the black velvet moccasins, candelicious skirt, and blue jean princess? If those are taken, the blue fuzzy winter hat or belted spring dress would be great. Thank you!

blurayne

These have been sent! Enjoy!

HolyGround

Hi blurayne, your friend boo22berry here! Are the Alexandrite Belt, Alexandrite Glasses, and Aquamarine Belt still available? If not, the candelicious skirt or the belted spring dress can replace. Thank you!

blurayne

Items have been sent. enjoy! :)

frankie98

Happy Monday Blurayne:) Could I please have the Alexandrite glasses if available. Thank you again for the tables:) I still haven’t gotten any on my two accounts:/ Thankful for friends like you! Your friend frankie98:)

frankie98

Me again:) I see someone already asked for the glasses:) No worries, thank you for taking the time to do these giveaways:) Frankie

balletbear5M

Hi @blurayne! Thanks for this giveaway! Could I have a belted spring dress, black and white striped parka, and a cheerful skirt? Thank you so much!

blurayne

Sent! Hope you enjoy! :)

crysjasmine3

Hey Blurayne! If available, I’d love the Burst of Blue Shorts, Boatneck Tee, & the Black and White Striped Parka :) If either are taken, the Baby Blue Panama Hat or Bold Leopard Jacket will work as well! Thank you!! -whxhw

blurayne

The parka is gone, but I sent the others. Enjoy!

colagirl7

Hey! I’d love the Beachy Bucket Hat, Blue Fuzzy Winter Hat, Burst of Blue Shorts, and Cheerful Shirt! Thanks colagirl7

blurayne

The cheerful shirt is gone, but sent the others and another item. Enjoy!

Hey blurayne. Would love the gem glasses or belt belted spring dress, and black belt moccasins.

blurayne

I will check for other styles of gem glasses for you. The other items were gone, but I will pick something out for you. :)

libertynews

@blurayne Thank You again. May I please have charmed mushroom hat, candelicious skirt and art class dress, libertypom

blurayne

The skirt is gone, but I can send the others and will include something I hope you like. :)

ultrasonic3

Hi blurayne! Wow so many giveaways! Thank you for that! If available may I please have the aquamarine belt, blue fuzzy winter hat and candelicious skirt or whatever is leftover. Thank you! Ultra

blurayne

The skirt is gone, but I can send the others and include something I hope you like. :)

Blueraye! It’s me again, Kerthryvertis. Would appreciate these ones if you’ve still got them: Baby Blue Panama Hat; Belted Spring Dress; Bold Leopard Jacket. Thanks much!

blurayne

I can send the jacket and will include some things I hope you like. :)

kcroxy2

Thank you for giveaway #1. If available, I would like the Beachy Bucket Hat, the Apple Farmers Overalls, Apple Farmers Dress (or apple boots, if others are not available). Thank you, UN: kcroxy or kcroxy2

blurayne

The bucket hat is gone, but I can send the others. :) blurayne

frozenanna2

Hey guys! Finally I thought of something for the giveaway. I’m sorry for the delay for the giveaway. I just couldn’t think of anything. Finally, I have a great item. Here’s the details, this offer ends on October 1st 2020. Before you become friends with frozenanna2 (witch is me), you tell me on this page so I know who to give the Prize to. ALSO I HAVE MADE NEW EVENT!! IT’S CALLED THE SURPRISE GIVEAWAY! If you don’t like this idea, then lmk so I can get rid of it. (Hint on what it is), it is a Rare Item!! There can only be 1 contestant. AND ALSO PLEASE JOIN MY GANZ MEMBERS ONLY CLUB!! MY UN IS frozenanna2 LMK IF YOU WANT TO JOIN IT, I WILL SIGN YOU UP! SIGN UP NOW! THANK YOU FOR YOU’RE SUPPORT.

HolyGround

Hi frozenanna2, can we become friends and I can join the giveaway? Thank you! My username is boo22berry :)

frozenanna2

YES OFCAURSE!! I signed you up!

frozenanna2

Thanks for your support!! Just send the request to frozenanna2 I have 8 invitations laying out. Once you become friends with me, it will be on It’s way! Thanks for your support

starbrite1

I’ll be a contestant! My UN is shanloveshorses

frozenanna2

Thanks for you’re support!! Are you signing up? I’m very incredibly sorry, but, HolyGround won the Rare Item. After she gets it I’ll tell you what the Rare Item is later. Don’t worry! I’m having a giveaway every week! (At the most). I’ll find another Rare Item. Maybe I’ll make 2 Contestant sign ups next time. BUT you can still join the club!!! Thank you for you’re support. Were already friends. BTW I LOVE HORSES TO!!! There my favorite animal!!!

frozenanna2

PLEASE READ!! IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!! Hey guys! I finally came up with a new Giveaway idea! Here’s the Details, this offer ends on October 1st 2020. There can only 1 contestant, this is a surprise giveaway! All you have to do is become friends with frozenanna2 but, before you do that, please tell me on this page so I know who to give it to. HERES THE HINT. IT’S A RARE ITEM!!! I promise you I’m not lying. PLEASE JOIN THE GANZ MEMBERS ONLY CLUB!! I NEED MORE PEOPLE IN IT. Hope you guys like it. I only have 1 so there can only be 1 contestant. SIGN UP NOW!!! Thanks for you’re support.

HolyGround

Hi frozenanna2, can we become friends and I can join the surprise giveaway/rare item giveaway? My username is boo22berry :)

frozenanna2

Send me the request HolyGround. I have 8 invitations laying out. I will send you the surprise Rare Item! Enjoy!

bellalicious

sending you a friend request! babalichious!

frozenanna2

Never mind, Boo22Berry sent me a request. Enjoy!! Thanks for Joining!!! Thanks for you’re support! I’m so very sorry I didn’t send it to you before, I didn’t know you sent me a request. Tell me what you think about it. Hope you like it!

Comments are closed.