Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 4,748 replies, has 280 voices, and was last updated by  Carrot25 2 months ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

keuka01

Happy New Year Everyone! I have just 2 items to give away: 12 Fancy Frozen Columns and 3 Gingerbread Man Suits.Just leave your username if we’re not already friends. My un is suze01.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

puncuation

Hey! May I please have 4 fancy frozen columns and a ginger bread man suit? My UN is puncuation :)

keuka01

@puncuation – I sent the columns and will send the suit and rest of columns on Jan 18th.

PurpleFox

May I please have a Gingerbread suit? :) (11megan11) Thank you for the giveaway!

keuka01

@Purplefox – Sorry I sent you the wrong items. You may keep them or return them it doesn’t matter to me. I will send the suit to you on theJan 18th.

libertynews

@keuka01 Hi, may I please have 1 column, thank you. UN libertypom

shimmershine

Hi! May I have a gingerbread man suit please? Thank you! My UN is Starsqqo

keuka01

Sorry Everyone. I don’t have anymore Gingerbread Man Suits left. suze01

amazingv100

Hello! May I have two Gingerbread Man Suits and six Fancy Frozen Columns? I am cm200993 on Webkinz, and we are already friends. Thank you! @keuka01

keuka01

@amazingv100 – I don’t have anymore Gingerbread Man Suits left. I will send you what is left of the Fancy Frozen Columns. suze01

amazingv100

Thanks for this giveaway! @keuka01

I have a few things to give away! I would really appreciate if you could send back some wshop food for my pets to eat (my pets are ALWAYS hungry!) but if you can’t, that’s okay!!! Leave your username too so I can add you if I haven’t already :) Here’s what I have:
      -cream colored chair
      -no parking sign
      -colored squares tile
      -balloon darts zip up hoodie
      -magic charm forest bad fairy t shirt
      -wheel of the month hat
      -kinzville academy hat
      -applique ripcord pants
      -fire extinguisher
      -souvenir street sign
      -cowboy hat
      -floppy sun hat
      -red t shirt
      -tomato garden
      -tangerine floor lamp
      -day dreamer’s stool
      -pet of the month medal

1234Tike

Hi @Chivalrousllama! I would really like the applique ripcord pants & the souvenir street sign. I would be happy to send you some W-shop food. I think we are already friends. :) I am 479pig.

amazingv100

May I have the Cream Colored Chair, Colored Squares Tile, Magic Charm Forest Bad Fairy T-Shirt, Applique Ripcord Pants, Souvenir Street Sign, Tangerine Floor Lamp, Fire Extinguisher, Wheel of the Month Hat, KinzVille Academy Hat, Balloon Darts Zip-Up Hoodie, Pet of the Month Medal, and No Parking Sign? I am cm200993 on Webkinz, and I will definitely send some food over to you. Thank you! :) @chivalrousllama

libertynews

@chivalrousllama, Hi, may I have the kinzville academy hat, souvenir street sign and wheel of the month hat. Thank You. un libertypom

I will try my best to send all the things you guys ask for, but I only have one of some things so I’m sorry if you don’t get everything you asked for!

puncuation

Hello! May I please have the tomato garden? UN- puncuation

raquelushka

Hello chivalrousllama! I love your name! Thank you for the giveaway. If you still have the balloon darts hoodie, wheel of the month hat, or fire extinguisher, I’d like them. UN – raquelushka

raquelushka

Thank you so much for the items chivalrous llama! I love them!!

shimmershine

Hello all! Since everyone here has been so generous, I have a few things I would like to give away as well. I may not get to everyone right away since I am not always on Webkinz, but I will try to! Here is what I have: Bramble circlet (x3), Cardboard crown, Flower hair clip, Charm Fairy Top (x3), Magical forest pants, Charm Fairy Skirt (x3), Charm fairy shoes, UFO Lamp, Town Square music stand, Pig album cover, Dex Dangerous plushy, Letter to Santakinz (x2), Snowball (x2), Party Mat. That’s all I’ve found for now, but as I dig around some more, I may find some more things so just let me know if you would like anything and I will send it your way! And if you would like to add me, I’m Starsqqo

PurpleFox

Thank you for the giveaway! May I please have 2 snowballs, and the Dex plushie? (I’m 11megan11)

shimmershine

Hello! I have friend requested you and I can send it to you as soon as we are friends. I only have 1 snowball left though so sorry about that, but I will send it your way with the plushie!

Can I have the flower hair clip and snowballs? My user is the same as on here :) thanks!

libertynews

@shimmershine Hi, may I please have the cardboard crown, party mat and a snowball, Thank You UN libertypom

shimmershine

Hello! I still have the cardboard crown and party mat, so I will send those your way as soon as we are friends on webkinz.

amazingv100

Hello! May I have the Cardboard Crown, Town Square Music Stand, Party Mat, Pig Album Cover, Flower Hair Clip, UFO Lamp, three Bramble Circlets, two Letters to SantaKinz, three Charm Fairy Tops, Magical Forest Pants, Charm Fairy Shoes, and three Charm Fairy Skirts? I am cm200993 on Webkinz. Thank you! :) @shimmershine

shimmershine

Hello! There are already several requests ahead of you, but I will send you a few things from your list! I am also trying to save some stuff in case others would like a small gift as well :)

amazingv100

I sent a friend request from cm200993 on Webkinz. Thanks!

shimmershine

Hi! Sorry for forgetting to send, I will send some either tonight or tomorrow! Apologies for the delay.

puncuation

Hello! May I please have the town square music stand and the letter to santakinz? UN- puncuation

shimmershine

Hi! Apologies for the late response, this request must have slipped my notice. Please friend me and I will send them your way!

@shimmershine – May I have the Party Mat, please? My ww un is doodlebug72898.

shimmershine

Hello! Unfortunately, my party mat has already been gifted. Hopefully you can still get one from another generous gifter though! :)

miriamcarmel

May i please have the Cardboard crown? Thank you!

shimmershine

Hello! Unfortunately my cardboard crown has now found a new home, so I do not have any left. I hope you can find one from someone else! :)

raquelushka

Hello shimmershine, if you still have a bramble circlet, town square music stand, or the charm fairy outfit, I’d like to have them. It is really sweet of you to give these as gifts! Thank you. UN – raquelushka

shimmershine

Hello! I believe I may still have a few of those pieces left; I will see what I have and send it your way. I will send you a friend request as well!

boorepko

Hey Traders…I used to trade back a couple of years ago (I remember LabLover2014 from that time), and I am hoping to purge some items. My kids and I have been gathering for quite some time. If anyone needs goo-goo berries I have around 100 (not kidding). Here is a very short list of “Vacation Island” items: Wacky Carved Coconut (x7) Inflatable Palm Tree (x10) Captain Dogbeard Plushy (x20) Island Paperweight (x8) Sea Creature Plushy (x10) Sheldon Turtle Plushy (x10) Tiki Candles -new- (x10) I also have a HUGE collection of Garden Patio BBQ’s (x15) Garden Patio Fireplace (X10) Water Treadmill -wish token item- (x8) Sport Soaker Tub -wish token item- (x8) Garden Patio Tiles -wish token item- (x12). My kids and I have 8 accounts between us all which adds up to a lot of accumulation ….my user name is “boorepko” …boorepko

PurpleFox

Thank you for this giveaway, boorepko! May I please have (11megan11) a Patio BBQ, a Patio Fireplace, and a Water Treadmill? And may you please send my mom (snoopydog2016) a Patio BBQ, A Fireplace, and one Patio Tile?

PinkKittens

May I please have the sport soaker tub, garden fireplace patio, and the garden patio BQQ? They look pretty cool. Emmapony4 :)

Wow @boorepko! That is a pretty awesome giveaway! I would be interested in the Garden Patio BBQ, Garden Patio Fireplace, Garden Patio Tiles. And, if there are more after others have gotten a chance to take part of this great giveaway, I could find a happy home for one of each of the Water Treadmill & Sport Soaker Tub. My username is Spiderhulkman. I’ll send you a friend request directly! :)

boorepko

Thanks for the friend request…All have been sent on its way. ENJOY!!! …boorepko

libertynews

@boorepko Hi, may I please have a sea creature plushy and 2 tiki candles. Thank you so much. UN libertypom

libertynews

@boorepko May I also have a soaker tub, water treadmill and patio fireplace, thank you libertypom

boorepko

@libertynews – Sea Creature and Tikis are on their way. The others I will send tomorrow. …boorepko

amazingv100

Hello! I love your giveaway! May I have four Garden Patio BBQs, four Garden Patio Fireplaces, four Garden Patio Tiles, two Sport Soaker Tubs, two Water Treadmills, four Wacky Carved Coconuts, four Island Paperweights, four Sea Creature Plushies, four Sheldon Turtle Plushies, four Tiki Candles, and eight Goo-Goo Berries? I do not have any of the Garden Patio items, and I do not have access to the Vacation Island. I am cm200993 on Webkinz. Thank you so much!! :) @boorepko

boorepko

@amazingv100 – Friend me. I will send along the vacation items, they will take a while. The Patio items, I would like to spread around a little so I will send 1 of each for now. If I have many left over I send them to you. …boorepko

boorepko

@amazingv100 – I will send along the items by 3. Today was Captain Dogbeard. (He wasn’t on your list by I thought you might want him too) …boorepko

amazingv100

Thanks for this cool giveaway! @boorepko

@boorepko – Goo Goo Berries, please! All of them, please please please!!! You can send to both doodlebug72898 and baybe6185.

boorepko

I remember you from a couple of years back…(I believe you are on my friend list already). You were always looking for Goo-goo berries…I will send them along. Can I ask what you do with them? …boorepko

@boorepko – I have a hunch about an unsolved secret recipe using Goo Goo Berries, but my goodness there are over a million combinations!

boorepko

Ouch!!! Well good luck to you. I’ll send them along daily. ..boorepko

I would love to have 2 garden patio BBQ’s and 2 garden patio Fireplace’s. I have 2 account s that I don’t have them for. Thank you :) My UN is chicklet711

Can I have a garden patio bbq, fireplace, and tile? Thanks! My WUN is chivalrousllama

boorepko

@hannah5banana@chivalrousllama – I will send them along as soon as I can. They are in many different accounts and may take a day or two. …boorepko

@ boorepko Thank you :) I received a fireplace and BBQ today. Do you want anything for them? LMK.

boorepko

@chivalrousllama – I think I sent you the wrong items. If you send them back I will give you the correct ones. If you want to keep them let me know what other items you wanted. …boorepko

shimmershine

Hi boorepko! I was wondering if you still have any Garden Patio BBQs, Garden Patio Fireplaces or Garden Patio tiles left that you would be willing to give. My user is Starsqqo and I would love any of the three. Thank you so much for this generous giveaway!

boorepko

@shimmershine – I will see what I have left. If I have any they are yours ….boorepko

LabLover2014

Hi @boorepko! Wow, it’s been a lot time, hasn’t it? :) Good to see you again!

boorepko

@LabLover2014 – Hey, it has been a long time. Took some time off of trading for a while. Glad to see you back again too. Happy Trading!!! :) …boorepko

kgbff

Could I have the Neon saxophone signs, please? :) my username on Webkinz is kgbff @LabLover2014

LabLover2014

They’re yours, please send a friend request to LabLover2014 so I can send you them! Thanks! :)

Comments are closed.