Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 12,802 replies, has 430 voices, and was last updated by  bonesbongo 2 days, 17 hours ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

alienflowers

Hey guys! I love and admire the generosity in this forum and want to give back as much as I’m able. That being said, I hope there’s something here you might like! Limit to 3 items per request. Please include your Webkinz username in your request AND send a friend request to Alienflowers if we’re not already friends :D
      (2) Alyssa House Candelabra
      Auditions Today Banner
      Cancer Symbol Wall Decoration
      Classic Movie Studio Director’s Chair
      (2) Dressy Sandals
      Fast Food Recycling Station
      Football Chair
      Hula Coconut Belt
      Ice Sculpture Fridge
      Kinzville Academy Goal Post
      Laundry Basket
      Letters from Camp
      Lunar Lugbotz Poster
      (2) Mother’s Day Floral Bouquet
      (2) Movie Slate
      Pig Album Cover
      Persephone Plush Doll
      Pug Bobblehead
      Purple Mary Janes
      Spring Tea Pot
      Toy Purse
      Water Bowl
      Webkinz Cares Dining Table
      Webkinz Cares Dining Chair
      Webkinz Cares Balloon
      Webkinz Letter Blocks
      Western Movie Poster
      Weathered Stone Curved Path
      Yellow Chick Plushy

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi there! I would love the football chair and pig album cover if it’s still there! I will try to send the fr since I think all my invites are out at the moment. My user is Petlover365Bark Thank you!

alienflowers

Sure thing. Sending your gift over to you now!

szivarvany5

Could I get an Alyssa house candelabra, purple mary janes, and a movie slate, please? I`ll FR you later today.

alienflowers

You got it! Enjoy :)

lilstinky

Hi, alienflowers. Thank you for posting such a generous giveaway! If available, may I have the lunar lugbots poster? My UN is momssanitytime. Thanks so much!

alienflowers

That’s such a great item! I’m sending it over with some food too. Enjoy!

chanberry

Thanks for such an awesome giveaway! Could I please have the Western Movie Poster, Movie Slate, and Laundry Basket please? If none of those are available I’m also interested in the Classic Movie Studio Director’s Chair and/or whatever you may have left over! Just sent a friend request, my user is chanberry :^)

alienflowers

Hi Chanberry. I didn’t receive a friend request, so I sent one over to you :)

Hi alienflowers, if you still have the western movie poster I’d love that. My username is ARMIDALE

alienflowers

Sending one over now!

crysjasmine3

Hey! I’d love a Spring Tea Pot & a Mother’s Day Floral Bouquet! Thanks :) -whxhw

alienflowers

Lovely! Sent them both over with a food <3

Elenios

Dear Alienflowers! :) Since I see that there are already quite a few people who wrote before me, I’d just post a list of the things I love the most, starting with my favourites and if some of them are already gone, I’d be Very grateful for any 3 of these items! :) So.. may I please have the: Classic Movie Studio Slate, Laundry Basket -is it the Go Go one or the ‘simple’ red (I don’t know the name), cause I already have one of that? -If it’s the red, I’d rather have the Lunar Lugbotz Poster, or the Alyssa House Candelabra, Auditions Today Banner, Western Movie Poster, Yellow Chick Plushie, Cancer Symbol Wall Decoration, Pug Bobblehead, Persephone Plush Doll, Weathered Stone Curved Path, Ice Sculpture Fridge, Pig Album Cover, or the Mother’s Day Floral Bouquet. :) Thanks in advance if you can send any of these! :) Oh, and could you please add me (Elenios), cause I’ve been having trouble sending FRs? Thanks so much again and have a great day! :)

alienflowers

Okay, I’ll send you three items from this grouping once the friend request is accepted!

libertynews

@alienflowers Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have mothers day flowers. yellow chick and classic directors chair. libertypom

alienflowers

Well thank you for the appreciation! They’re yours!

Kimatkinz

@alienflowers is the yellow chick plushy still available|? Thanks so much for the giveaway!! Kimatkinz

alienflowers

I can spare one more plushy :D Sending it over to its new home now!

kiwimcdonagh

Great giveaway! I would love the Yellow Chick Plushy, Movie Slate and Persephone Plush Toy. My UN is Kiwibird25.

alienflowers

I’m sorry, but the first two are taken. Is there anything else I can send with Persephone Plush Toy?

chasefrog

How sweet! I’d love the Ice Sculpture Fridge if still available! My username is chasefrog :)

alienflowers

It sure is. I’ll send it as soon as we’re friends :D

frozenanna2

Hey Alienflowers! Send me the request my UN is frozenanna2, I have 8 Invatations laying out. I’ll take the Dressy Sandals, Mothers Day Floral Bouquet, and the Yellow Chick Plushy. Thank you!

frozenanna2

You do great giveaways! Thank you SO much! It’s sweet of you!

Traveller

@frankie98 Good morning! Just checking. Did I send the right castle to you? Call me a dodo but I am now wondering if I mixed up the castles. Please let me know. Your befuddled friend, Traveller

frankie98

Good Morning Traveller! Hope you had a nice weekend:) I hate to say if but I never received any castle:) You sent me the Autumn Shower and Autumn chair which I LOVE very much:) No need to send anything else. I am so thrilled to have those pieces to add to my collection:) Your giveaway was so generous that what you sent is more than enough:) I know you and your big heart but PLEASE don’t worry about it or send me anything else. I really mean it!!!! Your always grateful friend frankie98:)

Traveller

@frankie98 omgosh! I am speechless. Lol thanks for letting me off the hook? Sheesh I really must get more organized…

rlla14

Know folks were looking for the Colossal Movie Screen. It’s tonight’s (Sunday 10/11/20) rare at Arte’s at 8 p.m.! 40,000 kc.

frozenanna2

Hey guys! Giveaway, dock over load. My UN is frozenanna2. Here’s what I’ve got: Amazing Ant Farm, Black Soccer Shorts, Campkinz Scuba Mask, 2 Campkinz Scuba Pants, Designer Handbag Belt, 3 Fall Acorn Quilt Tiles, Fall Checkered Quilt Tile, 3 Fall Striped Quilt Tiles, Hula Coconut Belt, 2 Hungry Fish Hat’s, Island ATV, Lovely Caring Bouquet, Mad Styles Shirt, Monster Candy Bag, Navy Boy’s School Uniform Sweater, 2 Navy School Long Sleeve T-Shirt’s, Navy School T-Shirt, 2 Party Poster’s, Party Mat, Pet of the Month Medal, Pink Cowgirl Boot’s, Pink Cowgirl Hat, Pink Panama Hat, 2 Purple Tam’s, 2 Red Pirate Sash’s, 2 Shiny Balloons, Strawberry Hat, Water Bowl, Wizard Academy Robe, 2 Zingoz-In-A-Box, Zodiac Earth Costume Bottom, Zodiac Earth Costume Hat, Zodiac Earth Costume Top. Username is frozenanna2 thank you.

Elenios

Hi frozenanna2! :) May I please have the Party Mat, the Amazing Ant Farm and the Designer Handbag Belt? :) I’d be So grateful! :)) My username is Elenios and I’d really appreciate it if you could add me, cause I’ve been having trouble sending FRs for a while now.. :( (If one of them is already gone I’d really love the Lovely Caring Bouquet too! :)<3 ) Thank you so much in advance! :) Elenios

frozenanna2

You’re already my friend! Not to worry! I sent them over. There on there way. Enjoy! Thanks for taking!

HI frozenanna2, thank you so much for posting this. If you still have the zodiac earth costume bottom, top, and hat those would be awesome. My username is ARMIDALE

libertynews

@frozenanna2 Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have Island atv, shiney balloons and water bowl. libertypom

kiwimcdonagh

omg! i would love the Shiny Balloons and 2 Fall Acorn Quilts. My UN is Kiwibird25.

frozenanna2

Ok thanks guys!

frozenanna2

Send me the request, I have 8 Invatations laying out. Thank you!

frozenanna2

Hey guys!!! It’s time for the surprise giveaway!!! Here’s the details, this offer ends October 13th 2020. There can only be 1 Contestant. My username is frozenanna2. Thanks for your support! And lmk if you want to join my Ganz Members only Club! I would REALLY appreciate it. Thank you.

kcroxy2

Hi @frozenanna2. I would love a surprise giveaway. I believe we are already friends. Thank you, kcroxy

libertynews

@frozenanna2 I’ll play. libertypom

frozenanna2

Alright! I’ll send it right over! I have 2 so you guys are in luck! Thanks for playing!

frozenanna2

Ok guys! Sent! It’s on it’s way! It should be the Gaming Wall Paper. Hope you enjoy! It’s nothing to special. You’re friend frozenanna2. Have a great weekend!

Comments are closed.