Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 12,802 replies, has 430 voices, and was last updated by  bonesbongo 2 days, 17 hours ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

BananaLen

I would love to be apart of this giveaway. My UN is iloveponys12. I’d appreciate the dispenser treats. :) Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hey hey everybody I’ll be sending out shortly. I have frs or are friends with everyone up to ilovepugs08 (as soon as I get fr I’ll send). Yes my niece and I were very involved in the beanie craze :) so I pretty much kept the same usernames when I moved to Webkinz. Aunty is my main, cousin secondary for trade, and uncle ( my husband) the accidental player. My neighbor girl and I needed a third player for parties. He was hooked and played as much as I did. Each giveaway is different and more are coming so keep an eye out as you do need to respond to each giveaway :)

Good morning everyone. Let’s have a decorating weekend. For today’s giveaway please be friends with (or send a friend request to) beanieaunty, beaniecousin, and beanieuncle. Please list your ww id. As I am downsizing my accounts please don’t send anything back to me, a note in kp would be awesome. From beanieaunty you’ll get a sugar rush as she sends you three Halloween dispenser treats. From beaniecousin you’ll receive three coupons to use in the wshop where you can spend beanieuncle’s gift of two charming waterfalls. Sell the waterfalls for six thousand dollars each and fill you cart with as much as you can! :) . Have a great weekend!

Alphaowlbear

Hi webkinzplayer/beanie – What a fun giveaway – thank you! I would love to have just the random Halloween dispenser treats and the coupons, please. My KC level is fine, so please save the waterfalls for someone else – that is a very generous offer. Thanks so much – we are already friends on the beanie accounts :-) alphacat

frankie98

Hi webkinzplayer! Thank you for the fun giveaway! I plan on doing some decorating this weekend and would love any coupons and any waterfalls I can sell for Kinzcash or just use them in my decorating:) We are already friends on those accounts:) MY ID is love9050 Have a great weekend and thanks again for helping with my decorating:) Your friend frankie98

Hiya web! I am friends with you on beanieaunty and beaniecousin. I’ll send fr to uncle soon. :) Tysm!! Hope you have a great weekend as well! Petlover365Bark

alienflowers

H1 @webkinzplayer1212. This is such a creative idea! I don’t know if this is for only one person, or multiple giveaways, but I’d love to be a recipient if possible! My ww un is Alienflowers <3 And I will go befriend all of those account. Thank you so very much!

balletbear5M

Hi @webkinzplayer1212! :) I’d love to join this giveaway! I could certainly use the kinzcash, lol. I’m working on a room with the new trick or treat theme :) Thank you so much for your generosity! Also, I’m not sure if I’ll have time today, but I’ll try posting the fairy den items I got during the sale either today or over the weekend (on the my trade forum). Thanks so much for this giveaway! :)

S.Luci

Good morning! I love the theme of those usernames, it makes me think of Beanie Babies :D If there’s still availability, can I be included? UN Blacksaltwitch. Thanks!

crysjasmine3

Hey @webkinzplayer1212, thanks for the giveaway! My UN is whxhw :)

Hi, @webkinzplayer1212! This is Kethryvertis. I would like to be a part of this Giveaway, if you don’t mind. Thanks much! And, have a good day and weekend!

Kiska

Hi, @webkinzplayer1212! I love the names you gave your accounts,lol. this is really sweet of you:) I’m looking forward to the treats :) My username is kiskaAn

kcroxy

Thank you @webkinzplayer1212 for this generous giveaway!!! I’m friends with all three of your accounts. My UN is: kcroxy.

ShmooPerson

Hello! Amazing giveaway idea! I would like to be a part of it, if possible, so I’m befriending your three accounts from ilovepugs08 :) Have a spooktacular weekend!

szivarvany5

Could I get the treats and coupons, please? Thank you! szivarvany5

@szivarvany5. Please send friend requests and list your user name :)

szivarvany5

I believe that you accepted them already. If not, I will have to send them tomorrow. My username is szivarvany5. Thank you!

@szivarvany5 I am so sorry. I don’t know how I missed your name on my kinz post list. I do have some vision issues (cataracts) or a senior moment happened. All sent today :)

bonesbongo

Hi @webkinzplayer1212 (beanie) I would love to be apart of you awesome giveaway. I have sent you a friend request from shelkinz67 to beanieaunty, beaniecousin and beanieuncle. Thanks in advance.

roysface

This is so generous, thank you! My UN is Bulldogsrock222. I sent requests to both beaniecousin and beanieuncle. I would love to get some of these items (especially the treats). Thank you again! :)

Hi webkinzplayer1212! You’re so generous! Thank you so much. I’m already friends with all of you’re accounts. My username is ARMIDALE.

kiwimcdonagh

OMG! This is awesome! I bought the Colossal Movie Screen the other day and it completely drained my accounts! My UN is Kiwibird25. I am already friends with all of your accounts.

Hi @webkinzplayer121 I would love to join this giveaway if you have anything left! My UN is enicdhonnacha. I’m sending an FR to all three beanie account now! Thank you so much!!

rebeccaaaw

Hello! This is such a kind giveaway! I would love to participate if there are any spots available! Just added all 3 accounts from rnw9 :) Thank you so much!

bellalicious

hi webkinzplayer121, you are so generous!! thanks! babalichious :) (we’re already friends)

bellalicious

hi webkinzplayer1212! thank you for your awesome giveaway! you’re so generous! your friend, babalichious

colagirl7

I’d love to join! ~colagirl7

@colagirl7. Hey hey sent frs from cousin and uncle, will send once you’ve accepted. :)

Cloudsheeeep

Hi @webkinzplayer1212, if by chance you still have any items left from this decorating weekend offer, I’d love to receive some. Thank you for your generosity! UN is Adatins

Kimatkinz

@webkinzplayer1212 I could really use the waterfalls from beanieuncle right now!! with all this wonderful Halloween shopping to do! Thanks so much for your generosity!!!! I am Kimatkinz

alexutzy97

Hi @frozenanna2 !! Thank you for your giveaway <3 Can I please have anything you have left please? I really like cute stuff <33 I am alexutzy97

frozenanna2

Ya! Ofccc! What would you like? Anything? Go check on my recent giveaway post! And if your not my friend, just add frozenanna2 I have 8 Invitations laying out. Thanks!

alexutzy97

Hi @alienflowers!! I know I am very late but hope you still have some items left haha. Thank you for this giveaway! <3 If you still any I would love some cute decorations please :o3 I am alexutzy97

alienflowers

You got it :D

Comments are closed.