Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 14,235 replies, has 450 voices, and was last updated by  AuntietoEW 3 months ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – Just a simple giveaway this time – Nothing but CASH – The first 10 people will receive a 500 kc coin and two 100 coins. The second day you will receive three 100 kc coins. If more than ten people respond, they will get two days of the 100 coin – they are stacking up and I don’t need them on my main account. Please leave your username and please send a friend request to alphacat if needed. :-) alphacat

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

libertynews

@Alphaowlbear Thank You for the nice giveaway. I have been spending way too much at the w- shop lately. lol May I please have some coins. libertypom

Kiska

Hi Alphaowlbear! this is super awesome of you to offer this! I would love some kinzcash coins please! Arte keeps taking my money away, hahaha. My username is KiskaAn and I am pals with you :) Thanks again!

frankie98

Hi alphacat! Thank you for being so generous with your coins:) I would love to be in line for your giveaway! I always need Kinzcash for my decorating funds LOL! Your friend frankie98:)

Alphaowlbear

Hi liberty – Kiska, and frankie – pardon the group message – Bad Gateways again – my pleasure to send the coins :-) alphacat

ShmooPerson

Hi there @Alphaowlbear, I would love to be a part of this giveaway! I could always use the cash since it’s hard to make a living in Webkinz nowadays, haha. Anyway, my username is ilovepugs08 and we’re already friends :) Thanks!

DiegoPound

Hi alphacat, thank you so much for the giveaway, would love to receive some additional cash! your friend, jtogo

Alphaowlbear

Hi Shmoo and Diego – I will send your coins this afternoon – enjoy! alphacat

HolyGround

Hi alphacat, I am boo22berry and we are already friends! I would love to get in on this kinzcash giveaway, thank you!

starbrite1

Hello alphacat, I am shanloveshorses and we are friends! Can I get in on this cash giveaway? This an awesome giveaway thank you!

AuntietoEW

Hi Alphaowlbear. Thank you for sharing your cash. If you still have coins, I would love to participate. Thank you so much. AuntietoEW.

Alphaowlbear

Hi HolyGround, starbrite1, and AuntietoEW – my pleasure to send some coins – Enjoy! alphacat

blurayne

Giveaway 2. Limit of 6 items per request (please only 1 of each item). Enjoy! Send FR to BluRayne. 4 Wacky Snack Machine Fridge
      Delightful Dresser
      Ancient ionic Column
      Rockerz Ticket Booth
      Gingerbread Cabin
      Jumpkin’ Jukebox
      Iron Wood Fridge
      Royal Estate Bed
      2 Book Cart
      Librarian’s Desk
      2 Chalet Armchair
      2 Butterfly Chair
      2 Crafty Kimmy’s Work Station
      2 Kinzville Academy Goal Post
      2 Hero Mobile
      Mod Patio Plant
      2 Island ATV
      3 Winterfest Dining Chair
      Master Grill
      Peppermint Couch
      2 Garden Patio Chair
      Celebrate Summer Planter
      Peridot Geode Divider
      Academy Cello
      Academy Xylophone
      2 Amethyst Votive
      Beanstalk Planter
      Campkinz Lantern Tree
      Cattails Lamp
      2 Chalet Window
      Chilling Lantern Lamp
      Christmas Wishes Bunkbed
      Classic Car Booth
      Cozy Armchair
      Deep Sea Locker
      Electric Keyboard
      Giant Gladiolus Garden
      2 Green Apple Basket
      4 Green Apple Crate Fridge
      2 Green Goblin Plushy
      Holographic Globe
      Humvee Toy SUV

frankie98

Happy Monday Blurayne! Hope you had a nice weekend! See you are hard at work again:) If available could I please have the Giant Gladiolus, Peridot Geode Divider, and Peppermint Couch. Thank you for ALL the wonderful item:) Your friend frankie98:)

frankie98

Oh missed the Christmas bunk bed as well:-D Please if not gone:) Frankie

blurayne

Hey frankie98, I love those bunkbeds too! Sending the bunk bed, garden and couch. I will send the divider tomorrow. Your friend blurayne

frankie98

Thank you so much:) So fun watching those packages pop open:) Frankie

Alphaowlbear

What a wonderful giveaway! May I have the 2 butterfly chairs if still available? Thanks so much! alphacat

Alphaowlbear

Please amend my request – I didn’t read carefully – may I have just 1 butterfly chair and 1 amethyst votive? Thanks so much for your awesome giveaway! alphacat

blurayne

Hey Alphacat, You are welcome to both of those chairs and the candle. I meant to say only 1 except for chairs (I know how hard it can be to get matching chairs). But I almost always forget to say something on these giveaways. lol Your friend blurayne

Hallooo, @blurayne! I’d like to ask for the Master Grill, Hero Mobile, and Chalet Window. UN Kerowyn, if you please. Thanks so much for these lovely giveaways!

blurayne

Hello, those items are on the way to you now. :)

DiegoPound

Hi Blurayne, thank you so much for another wonderful giveaway! May I please request any of the plants/garden items that are available. thank you so much, your friend, jtogo.

blurayne

Hey I will send you the mod patio plant, summer planter and beanstalk planter tomorrow as I have already sent today. :)

Hi, @blurayne! If you don’t mind, can I rqst the Chilling Lantern Lamp? For UN Kethryvertis. Thank you!

blurayne

Those are on the way to you now. Enjoy! :)

ShmooPerson

Hi @blurayne :) Thank you for this wondrous giveaway! If available, I would love a Wacky Snack Machine Fridge, a Delightful Dresser, a Jumpkin’ Jukebox, a Cattails Lamp, a Cozy Armchair, and an Electric Keyboard. My username is ilovepugs08 and we are friends :) Thanks again!

blurayne

Hey Shmoo, I will put those items in line to be sent out. Enjoy! :)

AuntietoEW

Hi BluRayne. Thank you for hosting a giveaway! If available, may I have a Beanstalk Planter, Book Cart, Celebrate Summer Planter, Classic Car Booth, Iron Wood Fridge, and Wacky Snack Machine Fridge. You can substitute a Delightful Dresser, Green Apple Crate Fridge, or a Jumpin Jukebox if the items are taken. You are an inspiration with your generosity. Thank you, AuntietoEW.

blurayne

Hey I will put the book cart, booth, iron wood fridge, snack fridge and apple crate fridge aside to sent in next couple of days. Enjoy! :)

Sooners77

Hi! My username is slime90. I would love to have 2 Chalet Armchairs, a Campkinz Lantern Tree, Wacky Snack Machine Fridge and a Peridot Geode Divider. Thanks.

blurayne

The divider is gone but I will send the others. Enjoy!

Traveller

@blurayne oh nuts! I’m late to your incredible giveaway. Well, if you have a secret stash of butterfly chairs or the amethyst votive, I would be delighted to receive one of each. If not, no worries. Btw, I’ll be sending you something this pm, which is a clue to my latest room design. Lololololol Traveller

blurayne

Hello @Traveller, I did have some extra chairs so 2 of them are headed your way along with the votive. The votive is very pretty; hoping that it comes out in different colors in future peek a newz prizes. Hope I get to see your new room design. I keep getting side tracked with my designing because of all this extra stuff in my dock; not sure why but it makes me anxious sometimes. Your friend blurayne

Traveller

@blurayne Lucky me! Thank you! I recently got my hands on a pterodactyl that I am going to name after myself… Since I am always saying, truthfully, that I am a tech dinosaur. :-) Somber tears. Such a melancholy name. I hope you are feeling okay. Here’s a joke that I heard when I was 14 years old and I have been laughing my face off ever since. Q: Did you hear about the man who broke his leg tap dancing? A: He fell in the sink! Wah hah hah hah hah. So bad, I know. Says a lot about me! :-) :-) :-)

rlla14

Off topic, but this is the latest message of yours I can locate, Traveller! Just wanted to say CONGRATS on the great room being featured on WKN!!!

chiccey

hey BluRayne! This is a great giveaway if you have by any chance the Ancient iconic column, jumpin jukebox, royal estate bed, beanstalk planter, giant gladiolus garden, or iron wood fridge left, I would love to have any of those! thanks again for the great giveaway!

blurayne

Hey I can send the column, and bed but the others are gone. Enjoy! :)

libertynews

@blurayne Thank you for the nice giveaway. May I please have deep sea locker, island atv and book cart. p.s. thank you again for the items you have sent, I am still having a blast playing with them! libertypom ♥

blurayne

Hey Liberty so glad you are still enjoying those items. It is taking forever to get those accounts cleaned out (there is still a ton of stuff on them). I will get these items over to you later today. :) blurayne

Hi, thanks for the giveaway blurayne! I would love the Delightful Dresser, Chilling Lanterns Lamp, Chalet Window, & the Chalet Armchair if available. TYSM <3 MangyParasite

blurayne

Hey, the only item left is a chalet window, which I will get over to you later today. Enjoy!

silverstar_1

Hi! May I have the Gingerbread Cabin & the 2 Garden Patio Chairs? Thanks! silverstar1

blurayne

You sure can have those, I will get them over to you shortly. :)

Alphaowlbear

Hi HolyGround and starbrite1 – My pleasure to send the coins – enjoy! alphacat

blurayne

Giveaway! Limit of 6 items. Send FR to BluRayne. 5 2020 Alyssa Campaign Plushy
      2 2020 Dex Dangerous Campaign Plusy
      2 2020 Sophie Stockwell Campaign Plushy
      Adventures Scouts Sleeping Bag
      3 Alyssa House Thin Tapestry
      Amethyst Birthstone Gem Lamp
      2 Amethyst Hound Window
      2 Apple Crate Fridge
      Apple Farm Window
      Aquamarine Birthstone Gem Lamp
      Autumn Rake Wreath
      2 Basket of Leaves
      Beanstalk Climbing Tree
      Berry Season Wardrobe
      3 Birds Nest Wreath
      Bundle of Moonberries
      4 Bunny Planter
      3 Candy Heart Toy Box
      City Skyline Armchair
      City Skyline side Table
      City Skyline Stove
      City Skyline Tuckaway Trunk
      Country Kitchen Place Setting
      2 Cozy Christmas Ottoman
      3 Cozy Kitchen Chair
      2 Cozy Kitchen Island
      2 Cupcake Chair
      Dragon’s fire
      3 Emerald Birthstone Gem Lamp
      2 Fall Fest Window
      3 Garnet Birthstone Gem Lamp
      5 Peridot Birthstone Gem Lamp
      2 Rose Zircon Birthstone Gem Lamp
      2 Ruby Gemlamp
      Sapphire Birthstone Gem lamp
      2 Haunted Toilet
      2 Home for the Holidays Column
      2 Love topiary
      2 Mop and bucket

ultrasonic3

Hi blurayne. I would love dragons fire, and any of the gem lamps if available. Thank you so much! Love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

Hi blurayne I just read the limit of 6. Please send dragons fire and 5 lamps, (pinks, blues, purples are my favorite colors)but whatever’s available! Thank you so much! Love and hugs, Ultra

blurayne

Hey Ultra, I sent the dragon, aquamarine, and sapphire and will send the garnet, rose and ruby tomorrow. Have a great weekend! :)

Wooo-hooo! Hiya, @blurayne! Lunch time for me and I just saw this! Would it be possible for me to get these: City Skyline Armchair, City Skyline side Table, City Skyline Stove, City Skyline Tuckaway Trunk, and a mop n’ bucket? Send it to Kerowyn? Thank you! Hope you’re having a good day and wishing you a good weekend!

blurayne

Hello, I sent the skyline chair, table and stove and will send the trunk and mop bucket tomorrow. Have a great weekend! :)

Traveller

@blurayne ooohhhh! My birthstone is amethyst so I would love the lamp and an amethyst hound window if no one else has claimed them. Another great giveaway from you!

blurayne

Hey @Traveller, so glad you found something you wanted. Those items are on the way to you now. Have a great weekend! :)

Traveller

@blurayne Thank you so much for the goodies! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! Your friend, suitcase girl.

frankie98

Hi blurayne thank you for another amazing giveaway:) If available I would love the bundle of moonberries, dragon fire, sapphire, Garnet and Ruby Gem Lamps. Thank you for being so generous and sharing your wonderful items:) Frankie

blurayne

Hey frankie98, I sent the dragons fire, bundle of moonberries and the garnet lamp. Will send the ruby and sapphire (if I an find another one) tomorrow. Have a great weekend! :)

libertynews

@blurayne Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have beanstalk tree, peridot gem lamp and ruby lamp. libertypom

blurayne

Hi Liberty, I sent the beanstalk tree and the peridot lamp. I will check to see if I have anymore of the ruby lamps for you. Have a great weekend! :)

Sooners77

Hi Blurayne! My username is slime90. I would love the Beanstalk Climbing Tree and a Birds Nest Wreath and a Alyssa House Thin Tapestry. Thanks so much.

blurayne

Hello, those items are on the way to you now. Have a great weekend! :)

lilstinky

Hi, Blurayne – If available, may I have a mop and bucket, and the beanstalk climbing tree? Thank you so much for the giveaway! ~ momssanitytime

blurayne

Hello, those items are on the way to you now. So glad you found something you wanted. Have a great weekend! :)

kittymade10

Hello blurayne! Can I have the candy heart toy box, the amethyst hound window, and the beanstalk climbing tree if available? Thanks so much! ~kittymade10

blurayne

@kittymade10, I am so sorry but it will not let me send you packages through kinzpost as you are a free player. I am holding the perfume booth that you were looking for on another page in case you decide to adopt a new pet anytime soon. Again I am so sorry. Your friend blurayne

AuntietoEW

Hi Blurayne. Thanks for being a hostess for another giveaway. If available, may I have a Sophie Stockwell Campaign Plushy, Beanstalk Climbing Tree, Country Kitchen Place Setting, Cozy Kitchen Chair, Cozy Kitchen Island, and A Cupcake Chair. If those are taken, you may substitute an Adventure Scouts Sleeping Bag, Berry Season Wardrobe, Bundle of Moonberries, or anything else. Thanks for your generosity. Is there anything you want in return? AuntietoEW.

blurayne

Hello, the tree is gone, but I did send the plushy, place setting and a chair. I will send the island, cupcake chair and a sleeping bag tomorrow. Enjoy! :) blurayne

ShmooPerson

Hi @blurayne, thanks for another generous giveaway! If available, I would love a Bunny Planter, two Candy Heart Toy Boxes, a Ruby Gemlamp, and two Love Topiarys. If any of these are already taken, I would love an Amethyst Birthstone Gem Lamp instead, or any other thing on the list. Thanks again and my username is ilovepugs08, we are already friends :)

blurayne

Hey I sent the planter and the 2 toy boxes today and will send the will send the 2 love topairys and an emerald gemstone lamp tomorrow. :)

goodbirdfifi

Hi BluRayne! I’m goodbird, I’ll send you a friend request. First of all, thanks for such an amazing giveaway!! You’re so generous. If it’s available I would love Berry Season Wardrobe, apple farm window, cozy Christmas Ottoman or the basket of leaves. Thanks again!

blurayne

Hello, happy to make a new friend. I sent the wardrobe, window and ottoman today and will send the leaves tomorrow. Enjoy!

bonesbongo

Hi, @blurayne Thank you for this amazing giveaway. I would like the Country Kitchen Place Setting, Apple Farm Window, 2 Baskets of Leaves and 2 Apple Crate Fridge if these items are still available. Have an great day! ~ shelkinz67

blurayne

Hello, I sent the window place setting and basket of leaves today and will send the 2 apple crate fridges tomorrow. :)

DiegoPound

Hi Blurayne, thank you so much for the fabulous giveaway. Please can you send me the tree, planter, and any gem lamps. Your friend, jtogo.

blurayne

I sent the planter and peridot and garnet lamps. I will send an emerald and rose tomorrow. :)

EmmaFett

hi blurayne! I realize I’m very late to this generous giveaway and I see a lot of replies so I’m not sure if there is anything left..but if you have any gem lamps, city skyline items, cozy christmas ottoman/islands, home for the holidays columns, or the bundle of moonberries left I would love any of those! thanks again for the giveaway :) -emmapants

blurayne

Hey EmmaFett, I sent a skyline stove, emerald and peridot lamp. I will send 2 home for the holiday columns and an ottoman tomorrow. :)

HolyGround

Hello Blurayne, it’s boo22berry and I was wondering if you have anything left from this giveaway. Any of the cozy Christmas items, the dragon fire, windows, plushes, holiday items, kitchen items would be preferable but I will probably use anything. Thank you!

blurayne

Hey, I sent 2 cozy chairs and an island today, I will send a fall window, and some plushys tomorrow. :)

kiwimcdonagh

This is an awesome giveaway! I would love a Cozy Kitchen Island and 5 Gem Lamps if you have any left!! My UN is Kiwibird25. Thank you!!!

blurayne

Hey Kiwi, I was able to send you an island and a peridot lamp and I included another flower lamp that I hope you like. :)

mba677

Hi blurayne, could I please have the: Amethyst Hound Window, Beanstalk Climbing Tree, Peridot Birthstone Gem Lamp, Ruby Gemlamp, Emerald Birthstone Gem Lamp, and the Aquamarine Birthstone Gem Lamp. Hope you still have these available. Thanks!

blurayne

Hey I have the window and I believe a Peridot gem lamp. I will get these over to you shortly. :)

mba677

Thank you so much! my WW username is mba678

Alphaowlbear

GIVEAWAY #2 – Nothing But WINDOWS – Again, I may not be able to get your items to you until the weekend. Please leave your Username and please send “alphacat” a friend request if needed. Please limit 6 items for now. 3 Aquamarine Puppy, 3 Caring Sights, 6 Chalet windows, 5 Classroom, 3 Emerald Lab, 6 Fall Fest, 6 Gingerbread windows, 5 Nafaria’s Stained Glass, 3 Opal Pup, 2 Pearl Pup, 2 Peridot windows, 6 Rainy Springtime, 1 Ruby Retriever, 4 Sapphire Spaniel, 2 Topaz Terrier, 6 Whimsical, 6 Winter Wonderland, 6 Winterfest, 2 Wonderful Winter, 6 Zircon Puppy. Have a great day! alphacat

libertynews

@Alphaowlbear Thank You for another great giveaway. May I please have ruby, caring sights and opal. and a nafaria if one is leftover lol libertypom

Alphaowlbear

Hi liberty – I just sent the opal, ruby, and caring sights window. I’ll probably be able to find a Nafaria on another account. alphacat

Traveller

@alphacat OMGosh Windows are my weakness. For some people, it’s shoes, for me, it’s a view to the world. One of my Christmas rooms has an entire wall of windows. :-) I would love a Topaz Terrier, a Zircon Puppy and an Pearl Pup. If you’re already out, substitute as you see fit. Thanks so much for this wonderful giveaway.

Alphaowlbear

Hi Traveller – all 3 are pretty, but the Topaz one is my fav – such a beautiful color! alphacat

Sooners77

Hi! My username is slime90. I would love 3 Chalet Windows. Thank you for the giveaway.

Sooners77

I did not see the Caring Sights Window listed. I would love to have one of those also if you have any left. Thanks so much.

Alphaowlbear

I should be able to find another Caring Sights on another account :-)

Sooners77

I was thrilled that you found a Caring Sights Window. I love it! Thank you for your generosity. slime90

Alphaowlbear

Hi Sooners – I just sent your 3 windows :-)

crysjasmine3

I’d love a Caring Sights, Rainy Springtime, Sapphire, Peridot, Emerald, and Ruby window :) If any are spoken for already, the Opal/Pearl would be wonderful! Thank you again! whxhw

Alphaowlbear

Hi crysjasmine3 – the Ruby Window has been taken, but I have everything else on your list – I’ll be sending you packages over the next few days :-) alphacat

frankie98

HI alphacat! Thank you for the very generous giveaway! If they are available I would love one Chalet WIndow, One gingerbread window, one whimsical, one winter wonderland, one wonderful winter, and last but not least one winterfest please:) I guess I’m a winter girl LOL!!! Hope you are doing well. Your friend frankie98 ID love9050

Alphaowlbear

Hi frankie – one of each – LOL – I will get back to you later when I reorganize to see if you want matching of anything I have left over. :-)

bonesbongo

Hi, @Alphaowlbear thank you for this great giveaway I would like 3 Chalet Windows, 1 Winter Wonderland and 2 Wonderful Winter if the items are still available. Have a great day! Thanks shelkinz67

Alphaowlbear

Hi bonesbongo – Enjoy your packages! alphacat

bonesbongo

Hi alphacat Thank you for the windows. They will come in handy right now I am working on some rooms. Is there anything you need at the moment? Have a great weekend. ~ shelkinz67

lilstinky

Thank you for hosting such a great giveaway! If available, may I have a Nafaria Stained Glass window? Thank you so much ! momssanitytime

Alphaowlbear

Hi lilstinky – I jest sent that out :-)

mabel3

Hello alphaowlbear! It looks like your chalet windows are gone, but if you have anything else that is wintery/Christmasy, I’d love to have one or two. Many thanks. 3Mabel

Alphaowlbear

Hi Mabel3 – Enjoy your Windows! :-) alphacat

alienflowers

Hello @Alphaowlbear! You can never have too many windows for the vast amounts of room themes! Can I ask for a Opal Pup window, Chalet window and a Pearl Pup given that some are available? Thank you so very much! Alienflowers <3

Alphaowlbear

Hi alienflowers – I love Windows , too, and I really wish there was a storage place for them. I’ve already sent a package to you today, but will get your windows sent tomorrow or Friday :-) alphacat

ultrasonic3

Hi alphacat! I would love a caring sights, nafarias stained glass, peridot, sapphire, topaz and zircon puppy window. I’m sure I’m too late to get all 6. Thank you for the whatever might still be available and if there aren’t any that’s ok. Love and hugs, Ultra

Alphaowlbear

Hi ultra – I sent 5 from your list and will send the Topaz window tomorrow – I need to move it first. :-) alphacat

Halloooooo, @alphaowlbear! Kethryvertis over here. I’d like to rqst a Chalet Window, Gingerbread window, Rainy Springtime, Whimsical, Winter Wonderland, Wonderful Winter. Not sure if this is too much, but if possible, either one of each window, or I wouldn’t mind paired windows (2 of a particular window). Thank you! – Kethry

Ah! Btw, I’d be happy to get just 3 windows. Combo is up to you. 3 different windows, or a single and a paired. I just put up 6 ’cause I don’t know what’s left. Again, thank you!

Alphaowlbear

Hi Serendipity – I am out of the Chalet Windows, but have everything else on your list :-) alphacat

Alphaowlbear

Hi Serendipity – I just sent you a friend request :-) alphacat

Hiya, alphacat. Things got a bit busy at home tonight. Just got your Friend rqst and sent confirm. Have a good night!

goodbirdfifi

Hey there! Awesome giveaway thanks so much for doing it!! Would you be able to send me either 2 of the winterfest or chalet windows along with 1 Nafaria’s Stained Glass window? It’s usually easier for me to design a room when i have 2 of the same window haha, but if you don’t just one is fine! If you’re out of those, I would appreciate any of the other windows. Thank you so much. -goodbird

Alphaowlbear

Hi goodbird – I am out of Chalet Windows, but will send 2 Winterfest along with a Nafaria Stained Glass – Enjoy! alphacat

ShmooPerson

Hi, I love this giveaway! If any of the items I’m asking for are already taken, then any others in this giveaway will do just fine! I would love these windows: an Aquamarine Puppy, an Opal Pup, a Pearl Pup, a Ruby Retriever, a Sapphire Spaniel, and a Topaz Terrier. Thanks, and my username is ilovepugs08 and we are friends already! :)

Alphaowlbear

Hi Shmoo – the Ruby, Topaz, and Pearl Windows have been claimed, but I will send the others on Friday. enjoy! alphacat

kiwimcdonagh

Omg! Best Giveaway ever! Thank you!! I would love to have a gingerbread window. a Chalet window and Pearl Pup Window. My UN is Kiwibird25.

Alphaowlbear

Hi Kiwi – I am out of Chalet Windows, but I hope you enjoy the others I sent :-) alphacat

whoseline

Hi Alphacat. I am looking for the following windows if they are still available: Nafaria’s Stained Glass or Rainy Springtime. Or if those are gone, any of the gem stone windows. Thank you much! -papageno

Alphaowlbear

Hi whoseline – i hope you enjoy the Windows I sent :-) alphacat

Hi alphacat. I would love the chalet windows if there are any left. If not I would like any of the gem windows. Thank you Petlover365Bark

Alphaowlbear

Hi unicorn – I am out of Chalet Windows, but I hope you like the gem Windows I sent :-) alphacat

Traveller

@Thank you so much for the windows! Gotta let the sunshine in! Your friend, a happy Traveller

kittymade10

Hello Alphaowlbear! Would you by chance still have the rainy springtime window and the pearl pup window available? ~kittymade10

Alphaowlbear

Hi kittymade10 – the Pearl Pup windows have been taken, but I’ll send you some Rainy Windows – Enjoy! alphacat

kittymade10

Oh thank you! ~kittymade10

DiegoPound

Hi alphacat, thank you for the giveaway- please can you send me the Nafaria’s window if you still have one left. thank you so much, your friend jtogo.

AuntietoEW

Hi Alphaowlbear. You have a great idea for a windows theme. Thank you for giving you time and energy for this giveaway. If available, may I have a Gingerbread Window, Rainy Springtime Window, and a Whimsical Window. You can substitute any windows that are leftover. Thanks, alphacat. AuntietoEW.

Alphaowlbear

Hi AuntietoEW – yes, I have all 3 window you mentioned – I’ll be able to send them tonight :-)

Kimatkinz

@Alphaowlbear am I too later for a Nafaria Window and/or rainy springtime? I really should come on here more often! So generous of you!!!! Kimatkinz

Alphaowlbear

Hi kimatkinz – I am out of a Nafaria windows but I will send the rainy ones tonight. :-)

mba677

Hi Alphacat, are any of the windows still available? Your friend mba678 :)

I know I’m late but if you have anything left I’d love something. My username is ARMIDALE

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – GIVEAWAY #1 – Adventure Scout Stuff and Zodiac Plaques – I am still moving a few things and I am out of town Thursday, so please understand if you may not get your items until the weekend. Please leave your Username and please send a friend request to “alphacat” if needed. Limit of 6 items for now – I’ll eventually have a second chance event. ZODIAC PLAQUES – 10 Aquarius, 4 Aries, 9 Cancer, 11 Capricorn, 5 Gemini, 5 Leo, 11 Libra, 5 Pisces, 5 Sagittarius, 6 Scorpio, 2 Taurus, 5 Virgo. ADVENTURE SCOUT PLAQUES – 3 Camping, 3 Community, 3 Cooking, 3 Fitness, 3 Nature, 3 Scout, 3 Water. ADVENTURE SCOUT CLOTHES – 3 Camping Hat, 3 Community Hat, 3 Cooking Hat, 3 Fitness Hat, 3 Nature Hat, 1 Scout Hat, 3 Water Hat, 6 AS Winter Hats, 6 AS Boots, 6 AS Parkas, 6 AS Snow Pants, 1 AS Skis, 1 AS Goggles. alphacat

libertynews

@Alphaowlbear Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have AS camping plaque, AS cooking and nature plaque. libertypom

Alphaowlbear

Hi lilstinky – I just sent that out :-)

Alphaowlbear

Oops, the message was meant for libertynews – I just sent your package :-)

crysjasmine3

Hi alphacat! I’d love the Cooking, Fitness, and Nature plaques & the Cooking, Fitness, and Water hats! Thank you so much! I was missing a good chunk of those from last summer! whxhw

Alphaowlbear

I just sent your 3 Plaques and will send the hats tomorrow or Friday :-)

alienflowers

Alphaowlbear you are too generous! Thank you for hosting not one but TWO giveaways. I love how organized they are. Any who, may I ask for 2 Virgo plaques and a Libra plaque? I hope you have a great end to your week! Alienflowers <3

Alphaowlbear

Hi alienflowers – I just sent your 3 Plaques :-)

silverstar_1

@Alphaowlbear, thank you for the giveaway! Would love the Water plaque and the Aquarius/Aries/Cancer/Capricorn/Leo Zodiac Plaques :D silverstar1

Alphaowlbear

Hi silverstar1 – I just sent you a friend request and have set aside your items :-) alphacat

ShmooPerson

Hi, thanks for this great giveaway! If there are any left, I would like the following Scout Plaques: one Cooking, one Nature, and one Water. Thank you so much from ilovepugs08 :) We are already friends!

Alphaowlbear

Hi Shmoo – I sent your 3 plaques Thursday evening – enjoy! alphacat

Comments are closed.