Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 14,974 replies, has 459 voices, and was last updated by  frozenanna2 2 days, 16 hours ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

frozenanna2

@Rareone ! Welcome to the forums!! I just wanted to let you know, if you have any questions, I’m open. :) I have been on these forums for a year and a half, and if you want to become friends with me, my username is frozenanna2. :) Have an absolutely amazing time in these forums!! Do you have a Webkinz Account? ♥

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Rareone

Thanks @frozenanna2 ! I sent you a friend request. I have accounts Rareone, and 65peaches. I will certainly holler if I have questions, thank you :) I hope to gather my items, and do a giveaway soon. I love sharing items! Everyone seems so nice on these forums, which is no surprise, since they play Webkinz.

Rareone

Thanks for the kind welcomes :) I played many years ago, and have come back in the last year or so. It is fun to see folks enjoying it so much! Rareone & 65peaches

frozenanna2

Welcome back @Rareone ! Webkinz is the greatest! And the people here are SO kind! :) ~frozenanna2

blurayne

Giveaway #2 Limit of 3 items per request. Must send FR, if we are not friends to BluRayne. Please leave your WW user name in your note. Arcade Wallpaper
      Arcade Flooring
      2020 Radiant Red Stocking
      2020 Spring Celebration Basket
      Academy Xylophone
      Academy Cello
      Ancient Ionic Column
      9 Baby Blue tulips
      Bellacourt Blooming Flower
      Blue Floral Shower
      5 Bright Red Tulips
      Centurion Coffee Table
      3 Creepy Cursed Chair
      4 Curved Freshwater Stream Tile
      5 DIY Armchair
      4 Daisy’s Diner V Back Stool
      Eat Me Cake Table
      Enchanted Dreams Bed
      2 Fall Fest Side Table
      Farm Fresh Delivery Truck
      2 Floral Princess Bed
      2 Forest Tile Stove
      2 Forest Tiled Sink
      2 Forest Tiled Dining Table
      2 Forest Tile Side Table
      2 Forest Tile Fridge
      2 Forest Green couch
      2 Forest Green Armchair
      2 Freshwater Stream Tile
      Frog Prince Dresser
      Frog Prince Chair
      2 Golf Ball chair
      Goo Goo Berry Bean Bag Chair
      Grand Empire Chest
      Haunted House Table
      Iron Wood Fridge
      2 Iron wood Lamp Post

frankie98

HI again blurayne! Another wonderful giveaway! If available could I please have the Frog Prince Dresser, Farm Fresh Delivery truck, and 2020 Radiant Red Stocking:) Thanks again for sharing:) Frankie

blurayne

Hey frankie98, those items are on the way to you now. Keep watch here I am going to try and post a few more giveaways before the weekend. :)

frankie98

Thank you so much! You are hard at work again with your amazing giveaways! It’s so generous of you to do this for everyone:) Your friend frankie98:)

Alphaowlbear

Hi blurayne – thank you for another awesome giveaway! May I please have the 2020 Radiant Red Stocking if it’s still available? They are nice wall decor in Christmas rooms :-) alphacat

blurayne

Hey alphacat I found another stocking; it will be coming to you from my Sombertears account. :) blurayne

Alphaowlbear

Thank you so much! Your giveaways are so generous!

ultrasonic3

@blurayne another awesome giveaway! If available may I please have the farm fresh delivery truck,radiant red stocking, and spring celebration basket. You may substitute the academy instruments, iron wood items or tulips. Thank you! Love and hugs, Ultra

blurayne

Hey ultra the stocking and truck are gone but I will send some of the other items tomorrow, since I have already sent today. :)

Rareone

Hi @blurayne If you still have it, I would love the Blue Floral Shower, and a Forest Tile Side Table.
        Please :) I am Rareone, and 65peaches

blurayne

Hello, Nice to make a new friend. Those items are on the way to you now. :)

balletbear5M

Hi @blurayne! If available, could I have the 2020 radiant red stocking, fall fest side table, and haunted house table? UN is balletbear5M. Thank you so much!!

blurayne

So sorry the stocking is gone, but I can send the others. Enjoy! :)

frozenanna2

Hey Blurayne! Again, another one of your AWESOME giveaways, thank you for that! I would like the Eat Me Cake Table, the Forest Tile Dinning Table, and the Forest Tile Stove. Thanks again BluRayne!!!! ~frozenanna2 ♥ :) Have a great rest of the week!! :D

blurayne

Hey frozenanna2, I will get those sent over tomorrow since I already sent something today. Enjoy!

Sandmania

Wow @blurayne thank you so much for another great giveaway! And more items for me to google lol! I would love a Forest Tile Stove, Forest Tile Sink, and Fall Fest Side Table if available. Also, you wouldn’t believe what I just managed to find yesterday – I was so happy I could finally send it to you :D hopefully you still need it!

blurayne

Thank you so much for the shoes! I was so excited to see them! I have put your requests in the post. Do you need any more of the forest tile items? I am sure that I have extras of just about all of that theme. Just let me know. :) blurayne

Sandmania

@blurayne Haha I’m only sorry I couldn’t find them earlier! I’d love absolutely any Forest Tile extras you have – I’ve got a couple of armchairs and the 3 items you sent me, but that’s all I have from that theme.

DiegoPound

Hi Blurayne, Thank you so much for this wonderful giveaway, please can I have any of the iron wood items that are still available, or tulips. UN:jtogo

blurayne

Hello, I was able to send the 2 ironwood lampposts and some tulips. Enjoy!

Hi, @blurayne! Think I’m kinda late, but I’d like to rqst for a Forest Tiled Dining Table, Forest Tiled Fridge, Floral Princess Bed, Blue Floral Shower, or Ironwood Lamp Post. Whichever ones are still available. Oh, and send them to me, Kerowyn. Thank you!

blurayne

Hey, I was able to send the bed shower and dining table. Enjoy!

lilstinky

Hi, Blurayne – thank you for another very generous giveaway! If available, I would like to have a DIY armchair. You are so kind to give such nice items away! Let me know if there’s anything you’re looking for that I might have. ~ momssanitytime

blurayne

Hello, lilstinky I sent you a couple of the chairs and a paint. Do you need any more of those DIY items (furniture, paint, tickets)? I have extras of all that stuff and would be happy to send it your way. Your friend blurayne

Sooners77

Hi Blurayne! I would like the Ancient Ionic Column, a DIY Armchair and a Bright Red Tulip. Thanks so much! slime90

blurayne

Hello, Those items are on the way to you right now. Enjoy1

ShmooPerson

Hi @blurayne, thanks for another great giveaway! If available, could I please have a Forest Tile Side Table, a Forest Green Couch, and a Forest Green Armchair? If these are already taken, I would love anything else on the list instead. Thanks so much! My username is ilovepugs08 and we are already friends :)

blurayne

Hey Shmoo, I will get those items over to you tomorrow; as I have already sent you something today. Hope you enjoy! Your friend blurayne

lovnsoccer77

Hello Blurayne! I’m not looking for anything particular but I love surprises! UN lovnsoccer77

blurayne

One surprise headed your way! :) I sent you the grand empire chest, enchanted dreams bed and a golf ball chair. Enjoy!

bonesbongo

Hi @blurayne thanks for another awesome giveaway I would like the Arcade Wallpaper, Arcade Flooring and DIY Armchair if still available. Have a great day. ~ shelkinz67

blurayne

Hello bonesbongo, those items are still available and I will get them sent over right away. Enjoy!

AuntietoEW

Hi Blurayne. Thanks for your generosity on this giveaway. My regular account has had a broken KinzPost for over a month. I have written for help. I will write again. In the m.h meantime, I sent a friend request from my European account. May I have a Golf Ball Chair, Curved Freshwater Stream Tile, and a Frog Prince Chair? If needed, you can substitute any tulips. Thanks. AuntietoEW

blurayne

I would be happy to send you those items. I do feel your pain on the KinzPost issue; my accounts finally got back in just a week ago. Keep checking your Kinzpost because they don’t let you know that they have been fixed. One think you might try; go into KinzPost from the vacation area (even if you are not Deluxe) sometimes it fixes the problem if you do it a couple of times. Hope you get your account back to normal soon. Your friend blurayne

blurayne

Giveaway! Limit of 3 items per request. 5 Sunny Window
      3 Sunny Seat
      2 Sunny Dresser
      1 Sunny Lounger
      3 Soft Gray Daybed
      3 Soft Gray Desk
      2 Soft Gray Wardrobe
      6 Soft Gray Dining Chair
      2 Soft Gray Dresser
      2 Soft Gray Dining Table
      2 Northern Lands Statue
      New Home Hearth
      Fairy Tale Bookshelf
      Giant Gladiolus Garden
      2 White Chocolate Egg Rug
      10 Skating Rink Edge Piece
      Diner
      6 Snow Covered Cedar
      3 Snow Covered Hedge
      3 Snowy Oak Tree

DiegoPound

Hi Blurayne, thank you so much for the giveaway. Please may I have the giant gladiolus garden, and 2 hedges, thank you. UN: jtogo.

blurayne

Those items are on the way to you. :)

Hi,@blurayne! Kethryvertis here. I’d like to put in a rqsst for a Sunny Seat, Sunny Dresser, Soft Gray Dresser, Soft Gray Wardrobe or Snowy Oak Tree. Whichever 3 are still available. Thanks you so Much! Hope you’re doing well!

blurayne

Hey the seat, dresser and other dresser are on the way to you. :)

Sandmania

Hi @blurayne I’d love 1 soft gray dining table and 2 dining chairs if still available. Thank you so much for this giveaway. Lots of cool new items I haven’t heard of before – I had to look up everything on the latter half of your list!

blurayne

Hello, the table and 2 chairs are on the way to you now. I have to look items up all the time, too many to remember them all. :)

frankie98

Hi blurayne! Thank you for the amazing giveaway:) If available I would love the Fairytale Bookshelf. Giant Gladiolus Garden, and One Sunny Seat:) Hope you are having a great week:) Frankie

blurayne

Hey frankie98, the garden has already been spoken for, but I sent the other 2 times. Feel free to choose another item. Your friend blurayne

frankie98

No worries! I am thrilled to have another chair so I can have a set of four and the Fairy tale bookshelf is my new favorite item:) Thank you sharing and always being so generous! Your friend frankie98:)

Sooners77

Thank you for the giveaway! I would love to have 2 Soft Gray Daybeds and a Soft Gray Dresser. If those are taken, the New Home Hearth and a Giant Gladiolus Garden. My username is slime90.

blurayne

Hey I sent the 2 daybeds and the dresser. Enjoy!

bonesbongo

Hi, @blurayne hope all is well. Thank you for this awesome giveaway I would like Sunny Seat, Sunny Window and Giant Gladiolus Garden if one of these items have already been spoken for New Home Hearth or Fairy Tale Bookshelf if not available surprise me. Enjoy the rest of the week. ~ shelkinz67

blurayne

Hello, I sent the seat,window and the hearth. Enjoy!

bonesbongo

Thanks! @blurayne if there is anything you are in search of please ask. I may be able to help. ~ shelkinz67

libertynews

@blurayne Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have Giant glad garden, Snowy oak tree and snow covered cedar. lots of people are ahead of me so I wouldn’t mind any of the snow covered. lol libertypom

blurayne

Hey liberty, I sent the cedar, tree and a hedge. Love those snowy items too. Enjoy!

balletbear5M

Hi @blurayne! If available, I’d love a sunny dresser, snowy oak tree, and white chocolate egg rug. Thank you so much for this giveaway! :)

blurayne

Those items are headed your way! :)

Alphaowlbear

Thank you for the wonderful giveaway! I’m late to the party, but if a White Chocolate Egg Rug is still available, I would love to have one. Thank so much! alphacat

blurayne

Hey Alphacat, so happy you found something you wanted. That rug is on the way. :)

pegpony

Hi @Blurayne! If you have any left I’d love a soft gray daybed, soft gray desk, and soft gray dining table. Even if there aren’t any left thank you so much for your giveaway! My username is pegpony

blurayne

Hello, I have sent a FR, once you accept I will get those items to you. :) blurayne

mba678

hey blurayne! Thank you for another giveaway <3 If you still have a Sunny Seat I would appreciate one. Thanks, mba678

mba678

Oh sorry blurayne! I meant if you had the sunny lounger available

blurayne

Hey, that lounger is on the way to you now. Enjoy! :)

poodle15634

hi blurayne! i would love any of the soft gray or sunny items! my user is the0sparkle. have a good one, and thank you so much!

blurayne

Hi, I sent the gray dinning chair, wardrobe and desk. Enjoy!

lovnsoccer77

Hello blurayne, thank you so much for this giveaway! May I have the Northern Lands Statue, Skating Rink Edge Piece, or Fairy Tale Bookshelf (or white chocolate egg rug? UN: lovnsoccer77

blurayne

Hey, I sent the statue and 2 rink edge pieces. Enjoy!

ultrasonic3

@blurayne I’m so bummed I missed your amazing giveaway! If you have anything left over please send my way. Have a great week! Love and hugs, Ultra

blurayne

Hey ultraonic3, I would be happy to send you some items. Sending the Sunny window, Northern Lands Statue, and the Soft Gray Wardrobe. I will be doing several giveaways, so keep checking back here to see what is available. :) blurayne

ultrasonic3

@blurayne Thank you so much!!!!! I love what you sent! Thank you for being such an amazing friend! My house is full of wonderful items from you!!! Love and hugs, Ultra

frozenanna2

OOOOOOHHHH I absolutely LOVE your AWESOME giveaways!!!!! I’ll take the Sunny Dresser, the Sunny Lounger and the Giant Gladiolus Garden. Thanks so much again blurayne!! UN, frozenanna2 :)))

blurayne

I am sorry but those items have already been claimed. I will send you some things that I hope you enjoy. :) blurayne

ShmooPerson

Hi @blurayne, thanks for another set of giveaways, they’re always so exciting :) If available, could I have one Skating Rink Edge Piece and two Soft Gray Items? Any of the Soft Gray Items will do, if they’re still available. If they’re gone, I would love three Skating Rink Edges instead. Thanks so much! My username is ilovepugs08 and we’re already friends :)

blurayne

Hello, I sent you the gray desk and dining chair and a rink edge piece. Enjoy! :)

AuntietoEW

Hi Blurayne. Thank you for hosting a generous giveaway! The KinzPost on my main account has been broken for over a month. I sent a friend request from my European account. If available, may I have 3 Soft Gray Dining Chairs? They are for a good friend who did not receive any of them. Otherwise, you can substitute any Snow Covered Trees, Soft Gray Wardrobe, or Sunny items. Thank you. AuntietoEW

blurayne

Hello, I can’t remember off the top of my head how many of those chairs are left but I know at least 1 so I will send soon as I get on this morning. I will send some of the other items you mentioned also. Happy to help out. :)

Hey hey everyone from the beanies giveaway. Hope you had fun shopping and got some great stuff. I did send out Frs from some of my other accouts: coolbreeze1kinz, LAN3, and lilmarie2013. Soon I will be doing a few giveaways from those accounts. There were a few that I could not add: shellkinz67, jtgo, keroywn. I know lots of peeps have this problem. You can contact customer support to have your account reset. Do you have problems sending out FRs? You can try to send them to me. If not no worries when I post those giveaways just say we are friends on the beanie accounts. It may take an extra day or two since I would have to post twice. :)

bonesbongo

Hi @webkinzplayer1212 I sent you F/R to LAN3 and lilmarie2013 we are already friends on the Coolbreeze1kinz. ~ shelkinz67

EEP! Sorry, @Webkinzplayer1212. I made a typo. UN is Kerowyn.

@Kerowyn no worries, I’ll try again as I go through my accounts today :)

DiegoPound

Hi @webkinzplayer1212, my username is jtogo. I sent a request to LAN3 but will have to add additional when this request is accepted. Thank you so much for your giveaway- I did have fun shopping and decorating over the weekend.

@DiegoPound. Hey hey oh my so you can only add 1 person at a time :9. I had a request that showed up in the message center on one of my accounts but wouldn’t let me access it until the third time I logged in. I wonder what triggers that kind of thing to happen. I know lots of peeps have the problem with having 8 open invitations out. I glad you enjoyed the giveaway. I’m loading up on waterfalls on several of my non Deluxe accounts :)

Comments are closed.