Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 14,974 replies, has 459 voices, and was last updated by  frozenanna2 2 days, 17 hours ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

mba678

Hey @blurayne I just wanted to hop on here to say thank you for the sunny longer and all the amazing giveaways to do on here. You are so appreciated <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blurayne

@mba678 you are very welcome. Thank you so much for your kind words. I needed a pick me up this morning and your kindness has brightened my day. Your friend blurayne.

Alphaowlbear

Group message to chandelergreen, shellkinz, ilovepugs, kerowyn, fronzenanna, and pegpony – I just sent out your coins – happy shopping or saving for a rainy day :-) I still have ONE set of coins left for one more player to receive. alphacat

frozenanna2

Thanks alpha!! I appreciate it!!

Alphaowlbear

KINZCASH COINS giveaway – the first 7 players to respond will receive (1) 1000 kc coin and (2) 500 kc coins. You must send a friend request to alphacat if needed. Please leave your username – my memory stinks sometimes. I also have consolation 100 kc coins if more than 7 reply. :-) alphacat

Hello Alphaowlbear! Thank you so much, I’m trying to by as many kinzstyle shop outfits as possible, while I have the Deluxe trial membership! Thank you for helping! UN: chandlergreen

bonesbongo

Hey @Alphoaowlbear thanks for the KinzCash Coin Giveaway. I am responding hoping to receive KC coins. Have a great weekend! ~ shelkinz67

ShmooPerson

Hi @Alphaowlbear, thanks for this great coin giveaway, I would love to be a part of it! My username is ilovepugs08 and we are already friends :) Thanks again!

Heyla, @alphacat! This is Kerowyn. I could really do with some kc if you don’t mind. I’ll send a little something back in thanks.

frozenanna2

I’d love KinzCash! Thanks! ~frozenanna2

pegpony

Hi @Alphaowlbear that’s so generous of you! I’d greatly appreciate the kinzcash. I’ll send you a friend request. Thank you so much!

DiegoPound

Hi Alphaowlbear, thank you so much for the coins giveaway. Your friend: jtogo.

blurayne

Giveaway Clothing! Limit 3 items per request. Send FR to BluRayne if we are not friends yet. Leave your User name in your request. Pretty Peach Dress
      Dashing Snow Bow
      Curly Cute Wig
      Cobweb Witch Hat
      Bee-autiful Slippers
      Bee-autiful Sunglasses
      Baby Bird Hat
      Ghosite Hat
      2 Helping Paws Club Flats
      Alyssa Slippers
      Fairy toadstool Hat
      2 Craving Candy Hat
      Iridescent Sneakers
      Baby Octopus hat
      Helping Paws club Cap
      Helping Paws Club Blouse
      Classic Daisy Headband
      Peach Petals Romper
      Peach Petals Sandals
      Pink Spring Butterfly Gown
      Tie Dye Hair Bow
      Burgundy Bliss Heels
      Burgundy Bliss Hat
      Polarberry Wig
      Goo-Goo Berry Wig
      Sugar Plum Ballerina Dress
      Sapphire Wig
      Peppermint Prince Shoes
      Helping Paws Club Backpack
      2 Lilac Hair Clip
      2 Rose Hair Clip
      Vanilla Sprinkles Cupcake Dress
      4 Helping Paws Club Pants
      Ketchup bottle Hat
      Holiday Onesie

ultrasonic3

@blurayn! Wow! I would love the peach petal romper and Sandles if available and tie dye bow. If not, please send some cute outfit! Thank you! Ultra

blurayne

@ultrasonic3, I will get those over to you shortly. Enjoy! Your friend blurayne

frankie98

Thank you blurayne again! IF available I would love the Dashing snow bow, Ghosite hat and TIe Die Hair bow if available:) Thank you Frankie

frankie98

Hi again:) I see ultra requested the tie dye bow so in a replacement I would love the pink spring butterfly dress OR burgundy blues hat:) So hard to choose:) Frankie

blurayne

Hey frankie98, I will send the ghosite hat, dashing snow bow and the pink butterfly dress. Those are all really cute. Enjoy! :) blurayne

frankie98

Hope this isn’t a double post:/ I just opened my package and I am so excited!!! I have wanted the Ghost Hat for a while:) The Dashing Snow Bow, I had no idea what it looked like and I love it! I Love Bows:) The Pink Butterfly Dress goes with the Pink Butterfly Bow I had! Now I have the outfit:) Thank you for being so generous and sharing your amazing items with all of us! If you need ANYTHING please let me know! Have a wonderful weekend:) Your friend frankie98:)

libertynews

@blurayne Thank You for another great giveaway. May I please have Sugar plum ballerina dress, vanilla sprinkles dress and googoo berry wig or octopus hat. I know these will be popular so they may be gone. ☺ libertypom

blurayne

Hey Liberty, I will send the two dresses and the goo goo berry wig. Hope you like them. :) blurayne

Alphaowlbear

Hi blurayne – this is so generous – if the ketchup bottle hat is still available, I’d love to have that – if not, you can surprise me! I have the Helping Paws clothes, but most everything else on your list is new to me – thanks again for another awesome giveaway! alphacat

blurayne

Hey Alphacat, I will send the ketchup hat, baby bird hat, and the cobweb witch hat. Enjoy! blurayne

balletbear5M

Hi blurayne! I’d love the bee-autiful glasses, iridescent sneakers, and tie dye hair bow. If any are taken, the burgundy bliss items would be great too :) UN is balletbear5M. Thank you so much!!

blurayne

Hello, I will send the glasses, sneakers and the burgundy hat. Sorry the bow was taken. Enjoy!

animalmomkls

Hi @blurayne, Wow! What a lovely giveaway. I would really love the Polarberry Wig, Goo-Goo Berry Wig, and Holiday Onesie. They might already be taken. I think I came late to the party. But we will see. Hope you have a wonderful day. Thanks, animalmomkls : )

blurayne

Hey @animalmomkls, I can send the polarberry wig, holiday onesie. sorry the goo goo wig was taken (I know I had gotten a few of those so I am trying to remember where I put them. If I find it I will send it to you also. Enjoy!

Rareone

@blurayne WOW, another great giveaway! If you still have any of these; Curly cute wig, Cobweb witch hat, baby bird hat, sapphire wig, or helping paws anything, I would greatly appreciate them! Most all of those are new to me, so anything would be awesome :) Thanks! Rareone/65peaches

blurayne

Hello, I can send the curly wig, sapphire wig, and a helping paws pants. Enjoy!

ShmooPerson

Hi @blurayne, thank you for this really cute clothing giveaway! If available, I would love a Pretty Peach Dress, a Pink Spring Butterfly Gown, and a Rose Hair Clip. My username is ilovepugs08 and we’re already friends :) Thank you!

blurayne

Hello, the gown has been claimed, but I will send those other items right away. Enjoy!

bonesbongo

Hi, thank you for this awesome giveaway, I would like the Burgundy Bliss Heels, Burgundy Bliss Hat and Pink Spring Butterfly Gown if still available if not surprise me. Thanks have a great day. ~shelkinz67

blurayne

Hello, some of those items are gone, but I can send the burgundy heels, alyssa slippers, and craving candy hat. Enjoy!

lilstinky

Hi, Blurayne! I would love the burgundy bliss heels if available. If not, anything would be appreciated. I don’t think I have any of these items except for the helping paws items. Thanks so much! ~ momssanitytime

blurayne

Hello lilstinky, so sorry those heels have already been claimed. But I did send you baby octopus hat, craving candy hat, and the classic daisy headband. Hope you enjoy! :) blurayne

lilstinky

Thank you SO much! These gifts are beautiful! Have a wonderful day. ~ momssanitytime

Sandmania

@blurayne You are so incredibly generous for doing this. I just want to thank you again for sending those items on my wishlist as well. If they’re still available, I would love the Alyssa Slippers, Fairy Toadstool Hat, or absolutely anything that is left. Most of these items are new to me!

blurayne

You are so welcome! I can send the beeautiful slippers, helping paws flats and rose hair clip. Enjoy!

blurayne

Hey I just realized I overlooked the toadstool hat; I do still have it and will send it your way tomorrow. :) blurayne

frozenanna2

OMG, I would LOVE the Sugar Plum Ballerina Dress, the Tie Dye Bow, and the Butterfly Gown. TYSMMM!!! Or the Beeutiful outfit. Thanks!!! ~frozenanna2

frozenanna2

Or, the Cupcake Dress, the iridescent Sneakers. PLEASE!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

blurayne

So sorry frozenanna2, but all of those items have been claimed. ~ blurayne

Yikes! Hi, @blurayne! I guess I’m really, really late this time. But, still want to give it a try. I’d like to rqst if any of these are still available: Pretty Peach Dress or Peppermint Prince Shoes. Send to Kethryvertis. Thanks a lot for another great giveaway.

blurayne

I still have the pepperment prince shoes that I can send. Enjoy!

starbrite1

Hi Blurayne, it’s your friend shanloveshorses! Do you still have the fairy toadstool hat and any of those dresses/gowns/rompers and bows? Thank you!

blurayne

Very sorry starbrite1, but all of those items have been claimed. ~ blurayne

HolyGround

Hello Blurayne, it’s boo22berry and we are already friends! Do you still have the baby octopus hat, bee-utiful slippers, and classic daisy headband? If not, I’d love the dresses or the craving candy hat! :)

blurayne

Sorry HolyGround but all of those items have been claimed. ~ blurayne

lovnsoccer77

Bluerayne these are some awesome givewaways you are doing! I don’t know if there is anything left, but always interested in a new look. Thank you so much! UN: lovnsoccer77

blurayne

Hello, I was able to send the Lila hair clip, Helping paws pants, and helping paws blouse. Hoe you enjoy!

Hey Blurayne! If there are any more items, I’de love a new outfit! Thank you! UN: chandlergreen

blurayne

Hey, I still have a few pieces of the Helping Paws items, sending them your way soon. Enjoy!

frozenanna2

If there is anything else available, I’d LOVE to claim it. If not, that’s ok. :)

blurayne

Hey @frozenanna2, I think I still have some Helping Paws club clothing that I can send to you. Let me do some rummaging and I will get them sent over this morning. :) blurayne

kiwimcdonagh

Hi! Not sure if you have anything left i’ve been off for a few days. I would love the craving candy hat, sapphire wig or pretty much anything you have left. Thank you so much!! My UN is Kiwibird25.

blurayne

Hey Kiwi, I think I still have some of the helping paws items that I can send. I will check this morning when I get a chance to sign in. You will be getting the last of this giveaway. :) blurayne

Rareone

@BluRayne Thank you so much for the great items! I LOVE the blue shower! If there is anything you need/want, please let me know, I have some things from much earlier, but I gave a lot of them away when I stopped playing. Who knows what I might have though :) Thanks for doing these great giveaways! -Rareone/65peaches

frankie98

Hi Rareone! Nice to meet you and make a new friend:) I’m frankie98 here and love9050 in WW. Welcome back and if I can help with anything you may be looking for please let me know:) I played early 2008 left 2011 back 2019 and missed so much! These amazing people on this forum have helped me with so many items I missed so if I can pay it forward I would be happy to try! Your friend frankie98:)

Rareone

Thanks so much @frankie98 ! I will send a friend request from 65peaches, that’s my main on WW, but I also have rareone as well. If I remember correctly, I was on 2005 until 2011ish, then back 2020. I missed a lot, but it’s been fun to see all the new stuff. Your friend, Rareone

blurayne

@Rareone you are so welcome! I love sharing my extra items with the community here. I started playing around 2007, stopped around 2013/2014 and then started back up again late 2018. I am so glad that I found my way here to these forums; the people here are amazing. Welcome back!

Comments are closed.