Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 15,789 replies, has 472 voices, and was last updated by  lilstinky 2 months ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

blurayne

Giveaway #2, LIMIT of 2 items. Must send FR to BluRayne if we aren’t friends yet. Fall Blooms Wallpaper
      Tropical Oasis Flooring
      Comfy Corner Window Seat
      Frog Prince Side Table
      English Daisy Patio Plant – 3
      Lion Rug
      Turmeric patio Plant
      Giant Oak Tree
      Tulip Garden Pond
      Quaint Cottage Window
      Quaint Cottage Sink
      Violet Pond
      Sprint Melt Trampoline
      Violet Lion Topiary
      Frog prince Fountain
      Hollow Tree Pedestal
      Expert ski Slope
      Lemon Drop Lamp

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi blurayne – thanks so much for the generous giveaway! May I please request the Comfy Corner Window Seat and an English Daisy Patio Plant? Thank you so much – hope you have a lovely weekend – we are actually having a taste of fall :-) alphacat

blurayne

Hey Alphacat, So glad you are finding some items that you want. I just put these in the post to you. I am loving this weather the past couple of days. It has turned over a little cooler and is so nice outside; even a little chilly at night. My favorite weather. Have a great weekend! :) blurayne

frozenanna2

Thank you again for this awesome giveaway! I’d like the Comfy Corner Window Seat, and the Violet Lion Topiary. Thanks!

blurayne

Hi frozenanna2, the seat has already been spoken for, but I sent the topiary. Enjoy!

AuntietoEW

Hi Blurayne. Thank you for this generous giveaway. If available, may I have a English Daisy Patio Plant and a Giant Oak Tree. You can substitute a Tulip Garden Pond, Violet Pond, Spring Melt Trampoline, Frog Prince Side Table, or anything else. Thank you. AuntietoEW

blurayne

Hello, I put those items in the mail to you just now. Have a great weekend!

AuntietoEW

Thank you so much! This is my first patio plant. It is a surprise that it it gives a daisy cupcake each day! WOW! The Oak Tree is beautiful. It is amazing that the pet can climb on the tree. It reminds me of when I would climb trees as a child. That you for your generosity! Is there anything you are looking for? AuntietoEW

balletbear5M

Hi @blurayne! Thanks for another awesome giveaway! I would love a violet pond and English daisy patio plant :) Alternates would be the comfy corner window seat or violet lion topiary. Thank you so much!

blurayne

Hello, I will get these sent over tomorrow; as I have already sent today. Have a great weekend!

Rareone

@Blurayne I would like to request the turmeric patio plant, or tulip garden pond. Any of these alternates would be great; tropical oasis flooring, comfy corner window seat, Lion rug, Violet pond, frog princess fountain, quaint cottage window. Thank you again for this great giveaway, wow! Your friend, Rareone (65peaches)

blurayne

Hello, I will sent your items out tomorrow; as I have already sent today. Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Rareone

@Blurayne Thank you once again for the fabulous items! You are so generous to share with all of us! As always, let me know if there is anything you need. I love my new items!!! :) Thanks! Rareone

bonesbongo

@blurayne Thank you for another amazing giveaway, if I’m not too late I would love to get the Fall Blooms Wallpaper, Quaint Cottage Sink alternative Lemon Drop Lamp or Tropical Oasis Flooring. Thanks! Have a great weekend. ~ shelkinz67

blurayne

You are in luck; your first 2 choices are still available. I just put them in the mail to you. Have a great weekend! :)

Sooners77

Hi Blurayne! Thank you for this awesome giveaway! I would love to have the Quaint Cottage Window and the Tulip Garden Pond. If taken, the Lion Rug or the Lemon Drop Lamp. Thanks. My username is slime90.

blurayne

Hello, I can get you the window and the lion rug. I will send them out soon. Have a great weekend!

Alphaowlbear

Hi again blurayne – I just wanted to say “thanks” again for the gifts you’ve sent me from your giveaways – they are amazing! I love the colors of the English Daisy Patio Plant and it looks really nice with the Book Nook colors. Well – I’m off to pick up a cat – I get to be memaw cat for the long weekend. :-)

blurayne

You are so welcome for the gifts. I think hosting giveaways is one of my favorite things to do. Thank you for the gifts you sent to me. I was only able to get a few of the fall prizes before they stopped them and did not get the owl statue (I love it!). And I was over the moon to get the Gold Deluxe Beauty Trophy. Thanks to you the only trophy I still need is the Gold Beauty Pageant Trophy (the smaller one) and my trophy collection will be complete. I could have never won all of those so a huge thank you for helping me! Your friend blurayne

ShmooPerson

Hi @blurayne! Thanks for the great giveaway, I would love any two items that might be leftover. My username is ilovepugs and we are friends :) Thanks!

blurayne

Hello, I was able to send you the lemon drop lamp and the hollow tree pedestal. Enjoy!

frankie98

Hi blurayne! If the spring melt trampoline is not spoken for I would love to have it to go in my climate change room:) Thank you for the very generous giveaway and for always sharing with everyone! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Your friend frankie98

blurayne

Hello frankie98, the trampoline is headed your way. That room sounds amazing! I would love to see it one day. Your friend blurayne

DiegoPound

Hi Blurayne, thank you so much for the wonderful giveaway. If available, would love the fountain, or anything for the garden. your friend, Jtogo.

blurayne

Hello, I sent you the frog prince fountain and a couple of other items I hope you can use. Enjoy!

DiegoPound

Thank you so much @blurayne. And wanted to thank you very much indeed for all the gifts that you have sent me.

MSGothic

Hello blurayne! I am probably much too late for this, but if there are any items left from your giveaway, I would love absolutely anything :) UN is MSGothic, hope you have a fantastic rest of the week!

blurayne

Hello MSGothic, I sent you the ski slope and frog prince side table. Enjoy!

kiwimcdonagh

Hi!! Thank so much for this awesome giveaway! I would love the Tropical Oasis Flooring and Violet Pond or the Lemon Drop Lamp if neither are available. Thanks!! My UN is Kiwibird25.

blurayne

Hey Kiwi, I was able to send the Tropical oasis flooring. Enjoy!

Heyla, @blurayne! I know I’m reeeeaaaallllly late for this one, but was busy the last couple days and didn’t have a chance to check in with WKN. Probably not much left now I’m guessing, but still wanted to try my luck. If you’ve somehow got any of the patio plants remaining, I’d love to get one. Others: the Comfy Corner Window Seat, Tulip Garden Pond, Frog Prince Fountain. or Spring Melt Trampoline. If any of them are left, pls send them to Kerowyn. Thanks for yet another wonderful giveaway. If none of them are left, it’s fine to net send anything. Again, I know I’m late.

blurayne

So sorry, but all the items from this giveaway have been claimed. Keep an eye out for more giveaways soon. Your friend blurayne

lovnsoccer77

hello blurayne, I know I’m a little late to this giveaway, but if you have any items left, I’d be honored to have a couple. UN: lovnsoccer77

lovnsoccer77

hello blurayne, I know I’m a little late to this giveaway, but if you have any items left, I’d be honored to have a couple. UN: lovnsoccer77 THANKYOU!

blurayne

So sorry lovnsoccer77, but all items from this giveaway have been claimed. Keep an eye out for more in the future. ~ blurayne

blurayne

Giveaway! LIMIT of 2 items. Can include alternate items in case something has already been taken. Must send FR to BluRayne if we aren’t friends.
      Book Nook Rug – 4
      Tulip Wardrobe
      Tulip Light
      Spring Melt Flower Patch – 2
      Spring Petals Spa
      Honeysuckle Patio Plant
      Book Nook Desk – 2
      Summer Patio Umbrella
      Comfy Corner Bed
      Atomic Adventure Vehicle
      Magic Meadow Fountain
      Magic Meadow Pond
      2021 Milk Chocolate Cottage
      Push Elephant Rocker
      Hanging Flower Chair

Alphaowlbear

Hi blurayne – this is an amazing giveaway – thank you! May I please have a Book Nook Rug and a Honeysuckle Patio Plant? An alternate could be the Tulip Lamp. Thanks again! Have a wonderful afternoon. alphacat

blurayne

Hey Alphacat, those items are on the way. Enjoy!

animalmomkls

Hi @blurayne, Wow! What an awesome giveaway! I would love the Atomic Adventure Vehicle. Is there anything you are looking for right now? Please just let me know. Thanks, your friend animalmomkls : )

blurayne

Hello, That vehicle is on the way to you. Thank you for asking but I am not looking for anything at the moment. Enjoy!

Oakridge3

Hi @blurayne! I would LOVE the milk chocolate cottage and the atomic adventure vehicle. If the atomic adventure is taken already, would love the tulip wardrobe. Thanks so much! -Oakridge3

blurayne

Hello, Nice to make a new WW friend. Those items are on the way. Hope you enjoy!

bonesbongo

@blurayne Hi, thank you for this amazing giveaway if I’m not too late may I please have the Magic Meadow Fountain, Magic Meadow Pond an alternate item Book Nook Desk or Book Nook Rug. Thanks in advance. Is there anything you are looking for? Have a great day. ~ shelkinz67

blurayne

Hey bonesbongo, Those MM items are on the way to you. Thanks for asking, but I am not looking for anything right now. Enjoy!

pegpony

Thank you for the giveaway! If available, I’d love the spring petals spa and the elephant rocker : )

blurayne

Hello, Those items are headed your way. Enjoy!

frozenanna2

GREAT GIVEAWAY! I’d like the Book Nook Rug, Book Nook Desk, Comfy corner Bed. THANKS!

blurayne

Hello, There was a limit of 2 items, so i sent you your first 2 choices. Enjoy!

Sooners77

Hi Blurayne! I would love to have the Summer Patio Umbrella and a Spring Melt Flower Patch. If taken, I would take another Spring Melt Flower Patch or a Book Nook Rug. Thanks. My username is slime90.

blurayne

Hey, Those items are on the way. Hope you enjoy!

frankie98

I blurayne! Thank you for the wonderful giveaway:) I’m a little late but if you still have the Plush Elephant Rocker or the spring melt flower patch I would love to have either:) Thank you for sharing and hope your little Damon is doing well:) Your friend frankie98:)

blurayne

Frankie98, I just put the flower patch in the mail to you; sorry the rocker was already gone. Thankfully Damon is doing a lot better. But this is the 3rd time his liver has done this; so I am on edge waiting for it to happen again. I read that your Mickey was doing a bit better; I am so glad for you. I hope that you both have a great weekend! Your friend blurayne

kiwimcdonagh

Awesome Giveaway!! I would love the Hanging Flower Chair and Book Nook Desk. If you still have them available!!. My UN is Kiwibird25. Thanks!!

blurayne

Hi Kiwi, I put those items in the mail to you just a few moments ago. Have a great weekend!

Bookworm25

Hi!! I would love the the Book Nook Rug and Summer Patio Umbrell if you still got them. or the Tulip Light in place, if not. Thank You!

Bookworm25

Sorry!! My UN is Bookworm25711

blurayne

Hello @Bookworm25. I have set the tulip light and a book nook rug aside for you. Please send a Friend Request to BluRayne. Soon as I get it I will put these in the mail to you. :) blurayne

Hi blurayne. I would love the comfy corner bed and the summer patio umbrella. If taken I would love the Magic Meadow Pond. Thanks so much have a great day! Petlover365Bark

blurayne

Hey Unicorn, The bed is headed your way. Sorry the umbrella was already gone. Have a great weekend!

gifted09

great giveaway, thanks very much! if you have anything left i’d love to put it to good use. i sent friend request from gifted9

blurayne

Hello, Nice to make a new WW friend. I was able to send the book nook rug and desk. Hope you enjoy!

gifted09

i really appreciate your generosity mate, thanks for the items. have a great day

Rareone

Hello @Blurayne If you have any left, I would love a Book Nook rug, Spring melt flower patch, Summer Patio Umbrella, or Comfy Corner bed. I assume most, if not all is gone, so I listed lots of alternates. Thanks for the great giveaway! Happy Friday! Your friend, Rareone (UN 65peaches)

blurayne

Hello, I was able to send you the book nook rug and desk. Have a great weekend! Your friend blurayne

Rareone

Thank you so very much! I love them =)

balletbear5M

Hi @blurayne! I would love the hanging flower chair or either of the book nook or magic meadow items. I see there are several replies ahead of me, so I would also be happy wih anything left over :) Thank you so much!

blurayne

Hello @balletbear5M, You got the last of this giveaway. I was able to send you the book nook rug and a couch (just got an extra out of my last box) trying for that elusive dispenser. Have a great weekend! :) blurayne

ShmooPerson

Hi @blurayne, thanks for the great giveaway, I would love any two items that might be left, just surprise me! My username is ilovepugs and we are friends :) Thanks so much and have a great day!

blurayne

So sorry ShmooPerson, but all the items from this giveaway have already been claimed. Keep an eye out for more giveaways soon. :) blurayne

lilstinky

Need KinzCash? I have 36 of the 100KC coins, and will give three each to the first 12 people who need them. Please send a FR to momssanitytime, if needed. Thank you!

ShmooPerson

Hi, thanks for the giveaway, I would love some kinzcash coins! My username is ilovepugs08 and we are friends :)

lilstinky

Happy to send the coins! ~ momssanitytime

orangeiscool

orangeiscool alphacat – thanks to one of the grandkids who had an extra Year 19 bunk bed we are able to send one to you to thank you for all your help. I hope this thanks gors through. Your Friends: longarms7/geenmama and the other kids

Alphaowlbear

Hi orangeiscool – I am overjoyed at receiving the bed, thank you so much. I replied to your message on the other forum. Please let me know about the gift box I offered to your grandchild :-) alphacat

frozenanna2

Is anyone giving away Plumpy’s Glasses? Do you need something in return for it???? UN is frozenanna2 I have the B&W Cat – Shirt for trade or any other clothing for the glasses! THANKS!

Comments are closed.