Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 15,789 replies, has 472 voices, and was last updated by  lilstinky 2 months ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – It’s time for another CHARMING WATERFALL GiVEAWAY since there will be lots of new items for sale after the update on Wednesday. I have 12 Waterfalls – one per person, please, until I see what the demand is – you will also get a couple 100 coins. You can sell the waterfall for 6,000 kc and take the cash to buy the new clothing line. Many thanks to our friend, Blurayne, who gifted me several coupons :-D ! Please leave your username and send a friend request to alphacat if needed. Have a great week – alphacat

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Oakridge3

Hi! Would love one of these waterfalls – thank you so much for the generous giveaway! -Oakridge3

Alphaowlbear

Hi oakridge3 – thanks for sending the FR and I just sent your package – happy to have a new trading friend. Enjoy! alphacat

frozenanna2

Ooooh! I love it when you do these giveaways! Could I have one, please? Thanks!!!!!!!! – frozenanna2

MSGothic

Hi alphacat! I would love a charming waterfall – I’m trying to save up as much kinzcash as possible for the new Halloween theme, so excited for that! UN is msgothic and we’re already friends :)

Heyla, @alphaowlbear / alphacat! This is Kethryvertis. D’ya think you can send one my way? Would be much appreciated. Hope you have a great day today (and had a equally great weekend)!

Alphaowlbear

Hi – bad gateways, so a group message to Frozen, MSGothic and Serendipity – I just sent your waterfall packages – have fun shopping for all the great new stuff! alphacat

eaves

Hi there, I would love some extra KC – I will be sending a friend request from thrwy05 – thank you very much!

Alphaowlbear

Hi eaves – thanks for sending the FR – happy to send the waterfall – have fun shopping! alphacat

ShmooPerson

Hi @Alphaowlbear, thanks for the great giveaway, and I would love a waterfall if still available! My username is ilovepugs08 and we are already friends :)

Alphaowlbear

Hi Shmoo – I’ll send your waterfall Wednesday morning – just sent your bundle of clothes – Enjoy! alphacat

blurayne

Clothing giveaway! Limit of 2 items per request. Must send FR to BluRayne if we aren’t friends yet. Crunchy Carrot Costume Suit
      Crunchy Carrot Shoes
      Beautiful Assistant Dress
      Blueberry Dress
      Licorice Dress
      Jolly Jester Dress
      Narwhal Raincoat
      Holly Sprig Glasses
      Purple Fun Romper
      Lavender Fairy Shoes
      Blue Dolphin Swimsuit
      Key Lime Cupcake Dress
      Lavender Fairy Dress
      Rock Star Sunglasses
      Ice Prince Pants
      Fall Leaf Hat
      Fall Leaf Skirt
      Fall Leaf Wings
      Fall Leaf Slippers
      Festive Wreath Hat
      Rose Hair Clip
      Spring Shower Glasses
      Spring Shower Shoes
      Spring Shower Tiara
      Blue Frost Dress
      Aurora Gown

bonesbongo

@blurayne, Thank you for this awesome clothing giveaway. I would love to have the Lavender Fairy Dress and Lavender Fairy Shoes if still available. Have a great week. ~ shelkinz67

blurayne

Hey bonesbongo, those lavender items are on the way to you! Enjoy,

ShmooPerson

Hi, thank you for the wonderful giveaway @blurayne, so many nice clothes :) If available, could I have the Blue Dolphin Swimsuit and the Aurora Gown? If they’re already taken, I would love anything else on the list instead :) My username is ilovepugs08 and we are friends :)

blurayne

Hello ShmooPerson, Your first choices were available and are on the way. Enjoy!

Kiska

Hi BlueRayne! May I please have the Beautiful Assistant Dress, and the Blue Frost Dress if they are still available? Thank you! My user is KiskaAn.

blurayne

Hello, Those items are on the way, hope you enjoy them!

Kiska

Thank you so much! I love the dresses!

frankie98

Thank you blurayne for the wonderful giveaway! If available could I please have the Narwhal Rain Coat and Blue Frost Dress:) Your friend frankie98:)

frankie98

Or the Jolly Jester Dress:) Missed that one LOL! Frankie

blurayne

Hey frankie98, the blue frost dress is gone but i was able to send the rain coat and the jester dress. Enjoy!

pegpony

Hi @Blurayne thanks for the giveaway! I’d love the fall leaf hat and the fall leaf skirt. If those are taken, then as alternatives I’d like the festive wreath hat, the fall leaf slippers, or the ice prince pants. Thanks again! : )

blurayne

Hello pegpony, those 2 fall leaf items are on the way to you right now. Enjoy!

Alphaowlbear

Hi blurayne – thank you for the fashionista giveaway! I can’t see what others before me have requested, so how about you surprise me with any 2 items :-) thanks again – have a great afternoon! alphacat

blurayne

Hello Alphacat, I have sent you the purple romper and the key lime cupcake dress. Hope that those are items that you can use. Enjoy!

balletbear5M

Hi @blurayne! I’d love the blueberry dress, licorice dress, and festive wreath hat. I see there are several people ahead of me so any of the spring shower items would be great substitutes :) Thank you so much!

balletbear5M

Oops, I didn’t see the limit of 2. The blueberry dress and festive wreath hat would be my top 2 :) Thank you again!

blurayne

Hello balletbear5M, You are in luck as your first two choices are still available. They are on the way right now. Enjoy!

AuntietoEW

Hi @Blurayne, thank you for hosting a clothing giveaway! You bring joy to everyone with your gifts! You have lots of people waiting in line. My first choices are the Fall Leaf Wings and the Fall Leaf Skirt. Substitutions are the Fall Leaf Hat, Crunchy Carrot Costume, Crunchy Carrot Shoes, Festive Wreath Hat, Spring Shower Tiara, Spring Shower Shoes, or Spring Shower Glasses. I am not a Deluxe member. I do have the Fall Leaf Slippers, but not any of the other Deluxe clothing on the giveaway. Thank you so much. AuntietoEW

blurayne

Hello AuntietoEW, I was able to send the fall leaf wings and hat. I will check my other accounts to see if I can find an extra skirt for you. Enjoy!

AuntietoEW3

Hi @blurayne. Thank you so much for the Fall Leaf Wings and Fall Leaf Hat! They are on my Topaz Terrier. I added a Cream Cableknit Sweater, Cave Explorer Skirt (dark brown), and the Fall Leaf Slippers. She looks ready for fall. You are so generous! AuntietoEW

Hi, @blurayne! I’d like to put in a request for whichever of these might till be available. Jolly Jester Dress, Licorice Dress, Ice Prince Pants, or Aurora Gown. Pls send them to Kethryvertis, Thanks a lot for all these lovely giveaways.

blurayne

Hello, I was able to send the ice prince pants. Hope you enjoy!

Rareone

@Blyrayne Thank you again for such a wonderful giveaway! If you have any left, I would like any of these items, please; Blueberry Dress, Licorice Dress, Jolly Jester Dress, Narwhal Raincoat, Purple Fun Romper, Key Lime Cupcake Dress, Lavender Fairy Dress, Spring Shower Shoes or Spring Shower Tiara. If they are all gone, no worries :) Thanks again for sharing all these goodies! Your friend, Rareone

blurayne

Hello, I have sent the shower shoes and tiara; I sent them to 65 peaches. I dont think we are friend yet on rareone. Enjoy!

Rareone

@Blurayne Thank you very much! I love the clothing :) Thanks again for the great giveaway, you are so generous! Please holler if you need anything. Your friend, Rareone

frozenanna2

AWESOME AWESOME giveaway! I’d LOVE the Spring Shower Tiara and the Blue Frost Gown. THANKS! If these items aren’t available I’d like anything that’s left. THANKS!

frozenanna2

I HAVE THE DRESS AND THE SHOES, AND AM REALLY NEEDING THE TIARA. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

blurayne

I am so sorry @frozeanna2 but both of those items are already gone. I will check my other accounts and see if I can find an extra spring shower tiara for you. :) blurayne

blurayne

I did not find another tiara for you but I did send you two items that I hope you enjoy! :) blurayne

MSGothic

Hi blurayne! I would love any two clothing items that are left! Hopefully there will be something left by the time it gets to me hehe – thank you so much for this giveaway!

blurayne

Hello, You are the lucky recipient of the crunchy carrot suit and shoes! Enjoy!

MSGothic

Wow, it’s such a cute costume! Thank you blurayne for your generosity!!

eaves

Hi @blurayne I would love either the Key Lime Cupcake Dress, Fall Leaf Wings, Fall Leaf Slippers, Festive Wreath Hat, Holly Sprig Glasses, Purple Fun Romper, or Spring Shower Tiara – in that order. I’m not sure what you have left, so I listed a few… but I’d love anything you have left over as well. UN is thrwy05 and I’ll send you a friend request. Thank you!

blurayne

Hello, Nice to make a new WW friend! I have sent you the holly glasses and the leaf slippers. Enjoy!

alexutzy97

Hi BlueRayne! May I please have anything you have left if any are still available? I love girly cute stuff. Thank you so much! My user is alexutzy97. Thank you for a great giveaway <3

blurayne

Hey alexutzy97, I just sent you the rose hair clip and the spring shower glasses. Enjoy!

alexutzy97

Thank you so much. I love them <3<3

Oakridge3

Hi! Thanks for this awesome giveaway! I would love the festive wreath hat and the holly spring glasses if still available, or the ice prince pants as an alternate – Oakridge3 :))

blurayne

Hello, You have gotten the last of this giveaway! I have sent you the holly spring sprig glasses and a pair of the new spa day slippers from the new fall mystery clothing bag. Enjoy!

Oakridge3

Thanks so much Bluerayne!!

mba678

Hey Blurayne, if you still have it available, I would love the Narwhal Raincoat. If not, no worries! I also wanted to thank you for the gumball seed. I was MIA for a while so sorry for the late thanks.

blurayne

Hello @mba678, I am so sorry but I don’t have any extras of the narwhal raincoat. You are very welcome to the seeds. Always happy to help out a friend. :) blurayne

lauren407

Hi! Laure407 here. We are friends! Id LOVE any of those clothing items to be honest. I am trying to find some new fashion pieces for my unicorn. Thanks so much!

orangeiscool

I need to receive Friend Request from the following in order to send the items you wanted from the Giveaway . some of you did mention that you had sent one but it was not received, DiegoPound (jtogo) cailloukinz (Callioukinz) b Bookworm25 (Bookworm25711) AuntietiEW (AuntietoEW) Hope to hear from you soon. I will hold your items until Sunday September 12th. A Webkinz Friend: geenmama

Bookworm25

Resent Friend Request. Thank you for letting me know!! – Bookworm25711

orangeiscool

Once again my offer just got erased due to a maintenance problem, Will try again. This giveaway is limited to 1 item per person to enable more people to participate. A Friend request is needed if we are not already friends. Please choose a couple of alternate choices. CANOE COUCH – SNACK CART STOVE – CAPTAIN DOGBEARD SLEEPER – FESTIVE CHRISTMAS TREE – WHACKY HOT AIR BALLOON – TRUE LOVE TREE – PAINTED GLASS FTIDGE – PAINTED GLASS TABLE (blue) – MIGHTY JUNGLE TUB – LIME GREEN DRESSER – SUPER FAN TOYBOX – SUPER FAN DESK – WATER TREADMILL – COMPUTER LAB STATION – CAMP TENT {purple) – CHANGING HUT – CHOCOLATE SHOP DISPLAY FRIDGE – SPRING BLOOMS FOUNTAIN – BOUNCY BES TRAMPOLINE – GOOD LUCK – YOUR FRIEND: geenmama

frankie98

Hi orangeiscool! Thank you for the amazing giveaway! Hope this isn’t a double post. bad gateway:( I would love the water treadmill or chocolate shop display fridge if either is available:) Thank you Frankie98:) ID love9050 We are already friends:)

frankie98

Thank you so much for the geenmama for the treadmill! Love it! Your friend frankie98

Hi, @orangeiscool / geenmama! I’d like to put in for either the Water Treadmill, Purple Camp Tent, or Snack Cart Stove if any of them are available. Can you send the item to Kerowyn? Thanks a lot for a great giveaway!

Sooners77

Hi orangeiscool! I will send a friend request shortly. I would love to have the Lime Green Dresser. If not available, the Wacky Hot Air Balloon. Thanks. My username is slime90.

DiegoPound

Hi, thank you so much for your generous giveaway. True love tree or Spring blooms fountain please. thank you. I sent you a FR from jtogo

cailloukinz

@orangeiscool, What a great giveaway!! First choice is the Spring Blooms Fountain: if not, the festive Christmas tree please. I have sent you a friend request from Cailloukinz. Thanks again!!

kiwimcdonagh

This is an awesome giveaway!! I would love the Chocolate Shop Display Fridge above all else, but if that is taken I would also appreciate the Lime Green Dresser!! Thank you so much!! My UN is Kiwibird25!!

Bookworm25

This is such a generous giveaway. I would kill for the Spring Blooms Fountain! If it’s already taken though I’m interested in the Super Fan Toybox. Thanks. My Username is Bookworm25711.

blurayne

@Bookworm25, I didn’t receive a FR from you to my BluRayne account. So I sent you one from OzTheGreat and have sent your requested items from my giveaway to you from there. Just wanted to let you know I didn’t forget you. :) blurayne

Hi! Thanks for doing a giveaway! If the whacky hot air balloon is not claimed, I would love it! If that’s claimed, I’d be happy with anything else on the list! I’ll go ahead and send a friend request :)

@orangeiscool thank you SO much for the whacky hot air balloon! It made my day when I opened it just now. You’re the best!

ShmooPerson

Hi @orangeiscool, thanks for the super awesome giveaway, so many cool items! If either are available, I would love either the Chocolate Shop Display Fridge or the Spring Blooms Fountain, but if both are taken, I would instead love a Super Fan Toybox or anything other item on the list :) My username is ilovepugs08 and we are friends :) Thanks!

ShmooPerson

Hi! I think the items I requested have already been claimed before me, so I would instead love a Super Fan Desk if available! Thanks so much and have a cheeky day :)

ShmooPerson

Hi @orangeiscool, thank you so much for the Chocolate Shop Display Fridge, I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw it! Please ignore my reply above about sending an alternate item, I didn’t realize you had already sent the gift, and with one of my requested items! Thank you and have a cheeky day, love ilovepugs08 :)

AuntietoEW

Hi orangeiscool. Thank you for hosting a giveaway! There are many people who are lined up for your giveaway. If available, I would love to have the Bouncy Bed Trampoline. You can substitute the Festive Christmas Tree, Snack Cart Stove, Painted Glass Fridge (deluxe?), Painted Glass Table (blue), or Mighty Jungle Tub. I can send you some more of the Wacky Hot Air Balloons if you get more than one request. Thank you. AuntietoEW

AuntietoEW

Hi Orangeiscool. Thank you for the package. It was very generous of you to host a giveaway! AuntietoEW

Oakridge3

Am super late to this, but if perchance any of these are still available, would love the super fan desk, or the chocolate shop fridge, or the super fan toybox, or the festive christmas tree. If not, no worries, and thank you for the giveaway!!

Sandmania

Hi @orangeiscool I’d love the Festive Christmas Tree (first choice) or the Snack Cart Stove (second choice) if available. Thanks so much for this giveaway! UN is SandmaniaWebkinz

eaves

Hi there! If it’s not too late, I would love the computer lab station, or anything else that is left. I am sending a friend request from thrwy05. Much appreciated!

frozenelsa5

Hey, do you still have the WATER TREADMILL and the CAMP TENT purple, if you do can you please send them to me, I can’t send you my an invitation because I have 8 invitations laying out, but, my username is frozenelsa5, Thanks for the great giveaway!

frozenelsa5

I would love to have the water treadmill, if it is still available, my username is frozenelsa5, sorry I can’t send you a request, I’ve got 8 invitations laying out, thanks for the great giveaway!

AuntietoEW

Hi Blurayne. Thank you for this generous giveaway. If available, may I have a English Daisy Patio Plant and a Giant Oak Tree. You can substitute a Tulip Garden Pond, Violet Pond, Spring Melt Trampoline, Frog Prince Side Table, or anything else. Thank you very much. AuntietoEW

blurayne

Hey AuntietoEW, I replied to you on the other page. But wanted to let you know that I have sent a couple of items. Hope you are having a great weekend!

AuntietoEW

Hi Blurayne. I am sorry, my post was duplicated. I did receive a package from you. Thank you very much. AuntietoEW

Comments are closed.