Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 16,357 replies, has 484 voices, and was last updated by  jimpritchard523 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  Sally Webkinz.

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – my contest is over – my gargowl’s name is Endora – I loved that show and Agnes Moorehead must have had so much fun with that role. So – I’m going by the times your answers were moderated – Frankie98 won the contest by one minute over lilmarie – still waiting for blurayne’s post to moderate. Frankie – please choose your prize – a Fall Fest Food Truck, Pink Tulip Petal Cottage, Purple Blossom Cottage, or a Gold Glitter Cottage. Lilmarie – please list your choice plus an alternate. Got to go now – rest stop break is over. Cheers! alphacat

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

Thank you so much:-D Endora is a perfect name for that cute little owl. I am so excited that I won but just playing the game is so fun:) I would love the Gold Glitter Cottage> Perfect with the Glitter Gold Gumball machine I just got from Roxy’s giveaway! Cottages are my weakness in WW and the Gold Glitter is one I have always wanted:) Thank you again, have a great weekend and safe travels:) Your friend frankie98:)

lilmarie2013

@alphacat Hey hey fun game. Gold Glitter cottage or Purple Blossom cottage. IF the waterfalls are also part of it for me, please keep and use for another giveaway. Thanks and have a great weekend :)

Alphaowlbear

Hi Nate, blurayne, and Frozenanna. – thank you entering the contest! Esmeralda was also a very good guess – loved the maid character with poor witching skills – lol. I will save that name for a future Halloween pet. Hey frozenanna – I think our age gap makes a big difference. Look up an old TV show called Bewitched starring the gorgeous Elizabeth Montgomery and Agnes Moorehead at her campy best, and Dick York as the ever bewildered husband. Consolation gifts will be coming your way this weekend – Cheers! alphacat

blurayne

Hey Alphacat, thank you for the fun game! I really enjoy learning the names of others pets. Have a great weekend.

frozenanna2

UPDATE! EVERYONE PLEASE READ; I’m sorry I thought September had 31 days in it, so I said the game goes to October 1, but I am now extending it to October 4th, 12:00am, 2021. Limit to one guess per person. Good luck!

frozenanna2

Hello everyone! I am hosting a game! Read carefully – in this game you have to guess what one of my three pets names are, I have a Bullfrog and a Kiwibird, these names are named after by friends, HINT: the Bullfrog’s name starts with “Rox” and my Kiwibird’s name starts with “uni”. Now here is the third pet, the Whimsical Dragon, this dragon is a girl, but she’s named after a really famous singer, HINT: the Dragon’s name starts with a “T”, and this pet has a last name. Who ever guesses all three right names, they may choose one prize, either the Autumn Dreams Bed, the Charming Waterfall, the Centurion Candelabra, or the Eerie Truffle Dispenser. Who ever guesses two right and one wrong, you get to pick from: the Book Nook Bed, or the Bouquet of Marigolds. Who ever guesses one correctly and two wrong gets to choose from any seed pack they’d like (most likely seed packs from veggie fest and wacky seeds), the Big City Streetcar, any fall fest items, or the Ice Cave Entrance. If you are one of the winners, you may choose one prize. Good luck everyone! This game goes till October

frozenanna2

Got cut off… the game goes to October 1, 2021 and one guess per person. Good luck!

bonesbongo

My guess for your pets name game are Bullfrog – Roxy, Kiwi Bird – Unikitty11, Whimsical Dragon – Taylor Swift Thanks for the fun. ~ shelkinz67

frozenanna2

WOW – that is AMAZING! You got all three guesses right! Congratulations! Would you like to pick a prize? You can pick either, the Autumn Dreams Bed, the Charming Waterfall, the Centurion Candelabra, or the Eerie Truffle Dispenser. Congrats for winning! How did you know? Thanks for playing! You may pick a prize if you’d like. – frozenanna2 ♥

bonesbongo

@frozenann2 Thanks again for the Pets name game it was fun. I WOULD LOVE the Autumn Dreams Bed, it is gorgeous I don’t have it. ~ shelkinz67

bonesbongo

@frozenanna2 I remember not long ago when you got your Bullfrog you asking Roxy if it was O.K. to name after her, I had read in the post somewhere about Kiwi Bird was unikitty11 and I just guessed Taylor Swift for the Whimsical Dragon. ~ shelkinz67

gifted09

roxanne, unikitty, and taylor swift?

gifted09

not sure if i wrote roxy or roxanne & can’t edit or delete – it should say roxy

frozenanna2

Sorry @gifted09 you were right, you just didn’t guess fast enough. Thank you for playing!

sosotto

My glasses for your pets are… Bullfrog, Roxy, Kiwibird, Unikitty, and the whimsical dragons name is Taylor Swift. Awesome game annna!! Happy October! Oooooo spooky season! Lols

frozenanna2

Sorry sosotto!♥ you were just a bit to late… thank you so much for playing! Have a great Halloween! Meet you in the Clubhouse later! I will be doing another one of these games later on, after this game ends. Have a great day! Better luck next time! – frozenanna2

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – this is a Guess the Name contest :-) I finally adopted the medallion pet Gargowl. The first player to correctly guess it’s name will win a prize package – the winner can choose either a Fall Fest Food Truck Dispenser OR a Gold Glitter Cottage OR a Purple Blossom Cottage. The winner will also receive 2 Charming Waterfalls that will sell for 12,000 Kc. A couple of Clues: it is a GIRL and her name begins with a VOWEL. Since I am a baby boomer, 60’s camp is what I grew up with. I will be out of town all day Friday – I might be able to peek in a couple times on my cell phone. Cheers! alphacat

blurayne

Hello Alphacat, What a lovely new pet! I will guess : Aria, Ava, or Echo. ~ blurayne

frozenanna2

I’m gonna guess Marble

Alphaowlbear

Nope, not Marble – a clue was her name begins with a vowel. Please, you may try again :-)

Alphaowlbear

Nada on all three – lol. I’ll wait to see what Nate’s guess is before I give another clue :-)

Alphaowlbear

Forgot to add – blurayne, please try again :-)

frankie98

Hi alphacat! How fun! Hmmm??? Thinking??? Congrats on adopting your new pet! Still thinking?…??? Ummm??? I have no idea lol!!! SO I will guess Isadora:) Have a safe trip and a great weekend! Frankie

Alphaowlbear

Hi frankie – nope, not Isadora, although I might use that on another gargowl that I am close to adopting on a secondary account. Please try again :-) I’ll see what Nate guesses before I do another clue.

Nate4555

Hi@Alphacat, Congratulations on saving up your medallions and the adoption of your new Gargowl. I will guess Elvira. Enjoy your weekend, Nate4555

Alphaowlbear

Clue #2 – it would be a mortal faux pas to scratch your nose when you could twitch it. Old clues – female, name begins with a vowel, 60’s campiness. alphacat

frankie98

Elizabeth? Second guess:) Frankie

frankie98

Or Endora, not sure I can guess more than one at a time? Frankie

lilmarie2013

I’m guessing Endora from the tv show Bewitched

blurayne

How about Esmerelda?

Nate4555

Not sure if anyone already said Esmeralda

frozenanna2

Is it Oakley, Olivia, or Ophelia?

Alphaowlbear

Hi Nate – Elvira was an excellent guess – it was actually my 2nd choice :-)

lilmarie2013

Welcome to beanieaunty’s colossal giveaway. Please read carefully. I have 5 colossal movie screens for this giveaway, these sell back to the wshop for $20,000. To be entered on a wheel for a chance to win one please list your username here and be sure we are friends already or please send a friend request. I will accept usernames until Thursday afternoon and your post MUST be moderated. I will add names to the wheel and spin for winners. As someone wins their name is removed and I spin again. Only 1 movie screen per person. I will send out on Thursday night and you will be ready to shop when the new theme shows up in the wshop. Good luck everyone :).

ShmooPerson

Hi @lilmarie2013, thank you for this colossal giveaway, you always know how to make giveaways fun! Haha, I would love a chance to win a colossal movie screen :) My username is ilovepugs08 and we are friends :) Thanks again and have a cheeky day!

frozenanna2

Hi, @ShmooPerson! Lilmarie might be sending you an extra one, for me, so can you help us out and send the other one to me, please? We are each having trouble with friend requests right now. Thanks ilovepugs08! We are already friends, my user is frozenanna2 have a great week! :)) – frozenanna2

lilmarie2013

@Shmooperson. You’re entered. Thanks I try to keep things interesting, it’s the old retailer in me. :)

ShmooPerson

Hey guys, just let me know if @frozenanna2 wins and I will keep an eye out for the colossal tv gift, I haven’t checked Webkinz today but if I get one of the tv’s as a gift, I want to be sure whose it is :) Thanks! ilovepugs08 :)

ShmooPerson

Oh wait guys, sorry I didn’t see the update and winners post below! Congrats on winning and have a cheeky day guys, you’re awesome! :) ilovepugs08

Rareone

@lilmarie2013 I would love to join this fun giveaway. I swear I had one of these a long time ago, but can’t find it, hehe. Thanks for this fun giveaway! We are friends, UN65peaches or Rareone

lilmarie2013

@Rareone you’re entered. I’ve posted a reply and then a follow up reply under I need this section.

bonesbongo

@lilmarie2013 Thank you for this opportunity to win a Colossal Movie Screen. I would love to be entered to have a chance to win. The Colossal Movie Screen is an item I don’t have yet, I never see it offered, it must be available later in the evening when I’m not on I seldom go on after supper. We are already friends. Thanks! Have a great day, enjoy the rest of the week. ~ shelkinz67

lilmarie2013

@bonesbongo you’re entered. Bummer it was just on sale at Artes Monday night. I was trying to post here about it but the bad gateway kept me from doing much. I meant to get a couple more but got distracted, I’ve had these screens for a while. Certainly it’s your prerogative to keep or sell. Do you do any other webkinz groups than here?

bonesbongo

I don’t belong to any other webkinz groups, didn’t know they existed.

lilmarie2013

@bonesbongo. Well an old one that I used to use a lot but is now gone (and sorely missed) was Webkinz insider. I’m thinking more along the lines of FB. That’s the only other one I use. I have met a few members from here on there.

bonesbongo

@lilmarie2013 Yes I did use WI on occasion when it was available, also have FB don’t use very often. ~ shelkinz67

lilmarie2013

@bonesbongo I thought I had seen you post with some grown ups. If you go back I’m usually around. :) I have an underwater room that is a Dive in movie theatre room. I have the Dex Dangerous screen as a Drive in with lots of cool kinz vehicles.

DiegoPound

Hi, what a wonderful giveaway. thank you so much. your friend: jtogo. So kind.

frozenanna2

Hello. I’d like one, please! You can send an extra one to @ShmooPerson, to send to me, since we are each having trouble sending requests. I hope I get one! Have a good day! :) – frozenanna2

lilmarie2013

@DiegoPound you’re entered. Aww thanks :). This is an awesome community of players.

lilmarie2013

@frozenanna2 youre entered. I’ll doublecheck, I beleive we are friends on one of my accounts. If not will send to Shmoo if you win!

Great giveaway, I’d love to enter! ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ My user is acacsss. Is your user same as your name here, lilmarie2013?

lilmarie2013

@ClairebearWebkinz you’re entered. beaniecousin or beanieuncle are what I use for the giveaways, please send a fr to both accounts. Unfortunately beanieaunty (my main account) maxed out yesterday on friends. I have a lot of free players ;listed so I am going to work on deleting those today.

lilmarie2013

@Clairebear we are friends already on beanieaunty. I sent ove one clothing package for you to take to the clothing machine. Would you like the other also>

Sandmania

Hiya @lilmarie2013! I’d love to be entered for this giveaway. Glad to see you here again, and thank you so much for the clothing recipes! I love all of this season’s designs :)

frozenanna2

YAY! I’m entered! Thanks for this awesome game! What a great idea! Thanks for the gift this morning :) I will come back tomorrow to see if I win!!!! I hope I winnnnn!!!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! :)))) I wanted the colossal movie screen for awhile now. :) Good luck guys!

frozenanna2

Your very very very kind lilmarie! Your kindness is as amazing as this giveaway! What great generousness and kindness. Please, keep being kind, and never give up in life. This is a very beautiful KIND thing you are doing for us, players! THANKS SO MUCH! Even if I don’t win, your kindness is MORE than enough! Have a great day, and GOOD LUCK to EVERYONE! – it’s great to be kind! – I just wanted to let you know how incredibly generous, sweet and kind you are! So thoughtful! – Have an absolutely super amazing week! You deserve it! :) – frozenanna2 ♥ :B-) – your kindness is the BEST gift you could ever give us! :))))

lilmarie2013

@frozenanna Hey hey Thanks so much for your kind words. :) It’s fun to help out in our little community of players. Since I’ll be doing the name wheel after moderation ends on Thursday winners will get packages that evening and I’ll be sure and post an update on Friday morning. Good Luck everyone!

lilmarie2013

@Sandmania you’re entered. YW for the clothing packages. I’ve never solved a single recipe but there are some dedicated peeps that work hard on them :)

Heyla, @lilmarie2013. Pretty sure we’re Friended already. I’d love to throw my hat into the ring and try to get one. I’ve never been able to before, so not entirely sure whether I want to keep it or take it to the W-Shop, though. Either Kethryvertis or Kerowyn. Thank you soooooooo much!

lilmarie2013

@Serendipitydoda you’re entered. If you win it’s your item to do with as you’d like, keep or sale. It has been showing up in the curio shop on a much more frequent basis than it did in the past. I’m planning a few more giveaways similar to what I’ve done in the past :)

alexutzy97

Hi @lilmarie2013. Thank you so much for the giveaway and for the chace. I would love to participate. I am alexutzy97 <3

AuntietoEW

Hi lilmarie2013. This is a very generous and fun idea for a giveaway. I will send friend requests. My webkinz name is the same as here. AuntietoEW

lilmarie2013

@AuntietoEW I’m sorry your post had not moderated so I wasn’t sure if it pertained to my giveaway. I did get your frs on beaniecousin and beanieuncle and cousin sent you a package. I’m like a dog with a bone when I’m on the hunt for something. When that movie screen comes around again one will have your name on it. It has shown up more frequently than in the past. Hope you have an awesome weekend :)

AuntietoEW

Hi lilmarie. Yes, I was attempting to enter your giveaway. They did not moderate my response by the end of yesterday’s business day. That was so nice of you to send a package. I will open when I login. Thank you. AuntietoEW

lilmarie2013

@AuntietoEW. Hey hey I figured you could use a little kc. Sometimes when giveaways are over peeps receive items they were looking for as a surprise, did you happen to get a movie screen? Have a great day!

lilmarie2013

UPDATE AND WINNERS: Good morning Everyone. Winners have received the colossal movie screen and Deluxe players 2 coupons and non Deluxe players the 2 Deluxe items from the new Halloween theme. With help from a friend there were 8 movie screens sent out. (alexutz297 I’m sorry you did not receive one, it was to late to post yesterday but you were entered. I will keep an eye out for when it comes to the Curio Shop again). beaniecousin did not want anyone to have to sell their movie screen so all received a package with 2 coupons and a charming waterfall! Clairebear and frozenanna when you accept the friend request I will send over your package. alexutz297 and AuntytoEW both received a package with the waterfall and coupons. Have fun decorating :)

Sandmania

@lilmarie2013 Ahh thank you so much for the waterfall/coupon packages +I was so excited to get the movie screen along with items from the new theme! My kinzcash has been taking a hit with all the new items lately. I’m always surprised when I end up spending thousands at the KinzStyle outlet, those clothes are more expensive than you’d think LOL

lilmarie2013

@Sandmania. Hey hey you’re very welcome. You have been quite a busy beaver making cute rooms and getting featured in room designs. Awesome job! Is there anything you are currently looking for?

Rareone

@lilmarie2013 Thank you (and friend) SO much for this great giveaway! So excited to have won such an awesome item! I love the coupons and waterfall as well, it’s amazing how fast we can run through KC during the times of new items! Really appreciate it, please let me know if there is anything you need. Have a great weekend! – Rareone

lilmarie2013

@Rareone. Hey hey you’re so welcome. Sometimes kc or lack of it can be a problem especially when you first start playing. I know right I was surprised when my friend donated the screens to my giveaway. I almost got to impersonate Oprah and her car giveaway on her talk show. You get a colossal movie screen and you get a collassal movie screen. :) More giveaways to come so stayed tuned.

alexutzy97

Hi @LILMARIE2013. Thank you so so much for thinking of me. I really apreciate it <3 <3 Hope you are having a lovely day and Happy October <3

lilmarie2013

alexutzy97 hey hey you’re so welcome. With a new theme and clothing a little influx of kc is a good thing. I’ll still be looking out for the screen to come back to the Curio shop. :)

bonesbongo

@lilmairie2013 Hi, Thank you @beaniecousin & beanieaunty for the W-Shop Coupons, Charming Waterfall and Colossal Movie Screen. Your generosity is greatly appreciated. I can’t wait to start working on a Drive In Movie room. ~ shelkinz67

Comments are closed.