Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 15,984 replies, has 474 voices, and was last updated by  frozenanna2 4 days, 15 hours ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

frozenanna2

@bonesbongo, I will send your winning prize later tonight. Have a great day! Thank you for playing! ~frozenanna2

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bonesbongo

@frozenanna2 Thank you so much, I love the bed. Have an awesome day! ~ shelkinz67

sosotto

Hello everyone! So… I need some help on deciding on a name for my yellow lab, I really like the names Ginanna and Becky, But if you guys have any name suggestions that would be awesome!! Thanks! Much love sos♥

frozenanna2

Hi sosotto! Hmm… it is tricky… I love the name Becky! You could also name her Zoe, Olivia, Ophelia, Citrus, Plumpy, or Dahlia. I hope these work! Sounds like you REALLY love the lab dogs! Lols! – frozenanna2♥

frozenanna2

@bonesbongo if you would like to pick a prize for winning go ahead, but if you would not like a prize I will save the prizes for my next game. Thank you for playing!

bonesbongo

@frozenann2 Hi, anna I already replied on pg# 334 I want the Autumn Dreams Bed.

frozenanna2

UPDATE ON MY GAME: the game will be ending tomorrow at 3:00pm. If you would like to play before then, the game is in page 334. Thank you all for playing! – frozenanna2

frozenanna2

@lilmarie2013, THANK YOU SO MUCH for that incredible game!!!!! I am SOOO happy I was one of the winners! Instead of selling it, I made myself a Movie Theater and a Concession Stand. Thank you for the fun!! – frozenanna2 :)

Comments are closed.