Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 17,094 replies, has 509 voices, and was last updated by  lilstinky 6 days, 17 hours ago.

• Author

sally
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by  sally.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by  sally.

lilstinky

@Roxy616 – thank you so much for the beautiful things you’ve sent me! You are such a caring friend to be helping others so generously despite the difficult times you’ve been through! The Webkinz community is a wonderful group of friends, and I am blessed to be a part of it. The cupcakes you sent are so pretty – I’d love to eat one in RL. ;). I hope to return your kindness to me, and in the mean time, I will try my best to pay it forward. ~ momssanitytime

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Hi, @lilstinky, You’re so welcome…More than happy to send those, and please let me know if there’s anything at all I can ever help with. And I agree, I’d love to eat one of the delicious-looking cupcakes in RL, too (along with a lot of the other Webkinz foods)!!! Hope you have a wonderful week ~ Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

sosotto

@Roxy616, Hey Roxy! I left you comment in the trading forums on page 1,547. Anyway.. Thank you so much for everything! :)

sosotto

@Roxy616, Hey Roxy! I left you a comment in the trading forum and its on page 1,574. Anyway.. Thank you so much for everything roxy! You truly are so amzing♥

Roxy616

Hi, @sosotto, You’re more than welcome for the items, and I can’t thank you enough for sending such a wonderful gift in return…I didn’t hold out much hope of anyone having the belt since it’s an older item, so it was an incredible surprise when I opened your package and saw it there! I truly appreciate your kindness and friendship, and I hope you have a wonderful week! Hugs, Roxy :)

DiegoPound

Hi @roxy616, thank you so very much for the wonderful items that you have sent me. I am so delighted. jtogo.

Roxy616

Hi, @DiegoPound, You’re very welcome, and I hope you enjoy the items…Also, in case you were wondering where the Orchid Bed and Dress came from, I thought you might like those since you’re trying to collect orchid items, so since they can’t be sent through KinzPost, I sent them directly from estore. Have a great week! Hugs, Roxy :)

Roxy616

Hi, @FluffyKinz23, I’d be more than happy to send you some clothing items from the giveaway, but first you’ll need to send a friend request to Roxy616. If you have eight outstanding friend requests that haven’t yet been accepted and the system won’t allow you to send any more because of that, please let me know, and I’ll send one to you. Thanks, Roxy :)

yami7

Thank You for everything that you sent me I am really very greatful for all that you sent me so thanks once again Roxy616 . Hope you have a great weekend too.

FluffyKinz23

Thank you @roxy616 , I really appreciate it! I just accepted your friends request. :)

Comments are closed.