Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 16,657 replies, has 489 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 3 days, 11 hours ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

Roxy616

JUMBLEBERRY FIELDS PRIZE GIVEAWAY:
      I still have 2 filled JUMBLEBERRY JARS and 4 filled SUGARBERRY JARS if anyone needs an item from either of these. Your choice of prize will be sent to the first 6 who reply. If we aren’t already friends, please send a friend request to Roxy616, and let me know if your WW username is different than the one you use here. **Also, please list your preferred choice from BOTH the Jumbleberry AND Sugarberry prize pools, just in case one type of berry jar is no longer available.** Thanks, and enjoy!!! Hugs, Roxy :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ahhh my gosh, thank you so much for this, Roxy!! I never get anything from there. So you can pick what to send me because I love surprises. Jumbleberry: Weathered Farmhouse Side Table, Dried Jumbleberry Display, or Woodstep Ladder Sugarberry: Farmhouse Wallpaper, Farmhouse Flooring, or the light. I sent ya a letter from my main saying to check out the WShop(I don’t want to post it here because my friend’s list is full). Have a great weekend! =D Hugs, Alex

bonesbongo

@Roxy616 Thank you for this great giveaway. I would love to get the Wooden Step Ladder from the Jumbleberry Jar I’m working on an Apple Orchard if not available my second choice would be the Sugarberry Wreath from the Sugarberry Jar. Have a fantastic weekend. Love and hugs, ~ shelkinz67

frozenanna2

Can I just have anything please? Thanks Roxy!

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 I have missed SO MANY of your giveaways! I hope I’m in time for this one. I’ll check back. Love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 for jumbleberry I would like the step ladder if available for sugarberry I would like the farmhouse chair if available. THANK YOU!!!! Ultra

ShmooPerson

Hi, thanks for the great giveaway! If I’m not too late, could I please have either a Farmhouse Wallpaper or a Bundle Of Jumbleberries? My username is ilovepugs08 and we’re friends! Thanks! :)

yami7

Hello roxy616 may i have the sour sugarberrys and jumbleberrys seeds . If you do not have any berrys left you can send any type of doubles of cracker clothing or stocking items or clothing bag clothes or mystery bag items or birthstone wigs top hats bows gemsters wardrobes please and thank you

AuntietoEW

Hi @Roxy616, Thanks so much for a Jumbleberry Fields giveaway! Here are my choices if you have any prizes left. My first choice is a Sugarberry Wreath from the Sugerberry prize pool. My second choice is a Dried Jumbleberry Display from the Jumbleberry prize pool. These are prizes that I do not have yet. Thank you so much for your generosity. We are friends. AuntietoEW

Roxy616

Hi, @AuntietoEW, Will be happy to send you the Sugarberry Wreath. Also wanted to check with you to see what Tween Theme items you still need to complete your room…I have several boxes, so please don’t hesitate to let me know what items you’re missing. Have a great rest of the week! Hugs, Roxy <3

sosotto

Hello, Mila14, yami7, Frozenanna2, Frozenelsa5, Serendipitydoda, lauren407. I was just making sure you all revived your items from my Giveaway! Happy Holidays☻

Mila14

Hi sosotto! I received my gifts, thank you so much. I love the Orange Lillies. Merry Christmas!

frozenanna2

I received the things I asked for. Thanks for the stuff sosotto! I appreciate it! Merry Christmas!

yami7

CAN I HAVE THE hamster statues and the fall fest dining chairs and the golden glasses please

sosotto

Sorry for the late reply! Yes, of course! I’ll send those items over yami!

sosotto

Hi everyone!! I thought it would be fun do to a giveaway! You can ask up to 3 items. If we are not already friends, send a friend request to sosotto so I can send the items to you!! FUZZY FOX HAT (1), GHOST PIRATE HAT (1), GOLDEN GLASSES (2), STRAWBERRY HAT (1), PATTERED HIGH TOPS (2), PIRATE COSTUME BOOTS (6), NEO GOTHIC FIREPLACE (1), ORANGE LILIES (2), MEDIEVAL TROPHY PEDESTAL (1), HANDCRAFTED SIDE TABLE (5), HAMSTER TIKI STATUE (2), FREAKY FOREST CAVE (1) FALL FEST DINNING CHAIR (4), DIY ARMCHAIR (3) (WHITE). Alright guys that’s all!! Happy early Thanksgiving! Much love, sos♥

frozenanna2

Hi sosotto! Can I have the Patterned High Tops and the Fuzzy Fox Hat please? Thanks a lot besti!! :)))))

sosotto

@frozenanna2, I’ll send those items over later today!

yami7

Hello sosotto just toooooooooooooooooooooo let you know i got what you sent toooooooooooo me . I was also wondering if you had a spare pair of plumpys glasses or will you help me look for them ?

frozenelsa5

Hey Sosotto, Is it ok if I get the Pattered High Tops, Neo Gothic Fireplace, and the Ghost Pirate Hat, THANKS FOR THE AMAZINGGGGGGG GIVEAWAY!!! :)))))))))))))) :D

sosotto

I’ll send them over Elsa!

frozenanna2

Thanks sosotto :D

Mila14

Hi sosotto! I just sent you a friend request and would love to have 2 Orange Lilies and a Handcrafted Side Table. Thanks so much. My username is the same.

frozenanna2

Hi sosotto. – @Yami7 wants the Hamster Statue, the Fall Fest Dinning Chair, and the Golden Glasses. You can send me the stuff and I’ll be happy to send the stuff over to Yami. Thanks sosotto. :)

sosotto

So sorry for the late reply! I’ll send em’ over!

sosotto

@Mila14, I’ll send them over!

Mila14

Hi sosotto! I do not know what happened, but I never received the Orange Lilies and the side table. Just wanted to let you know. My username is Mila14.

sosotto

Hey, Mila14! I’m very very sorry! I just sent the items, not sure what happened! Enjoy your items♥ and again I’m so sorry that you did not get your items.. but you should get them now! Lots of love, sosotto♥

Hi, @sosotto! I just sent you a Friend Invite. I know I’m really late for it, but if they happen to still be available, can I put in a rqst for a pair of Pirate Costume Boots, Patterned High Tops, and Golden Glasses? The Friend Invite will be from Kerowyn. Thanks a lot!

sosotto

Hi @Serendipitydoda, I will send all those items but the golden glasses, they are taken.. i’m very sorry!

Heyla, @sosotto! I got your package. Errrr, thanks a lot for the gifts, but I got the Golden Glasses instead of the Pirate Boots and Patterned Hi Tops. Did you accidentally switch my items with someone elses? You said that the Golden Glasses were taken. I’m really busy for the next few days, but I’ll find some time to send them back to you between now and Wednesday.

sosotto

Hiya, Serendipitydoda!! I’m not sure how that happened! I’m really sorry, when I posted this giveaway.. it was the day before thanksgiving and I got really busy and must have gotten your package wrong somehow. Did you just receive the golden glasses? I’ll check my account to see if I have a extra pattered high tops.. and I’ll make sure to send over the pirate boots.. so sorry that this happened! Have a great day, sosotto❤️

lauren407

Hello! My username is lauren407. I just added you! I would absolutely love a fall fest dining chair, golden glasses, and the strawberry hat. So cute! Thank you so much!

sosotto

@lauren407, I’ll send them over!

yami7

Hello sosotto yes I got everything thank you

lilstinky

Last minute Thanksgiving giveaway! Anyone need a turkey hat? I have three of them, and will give one each to the first three people who respond. Please add momssanitytime, if needed. Happy Thanksgiving to all my Webkinz friends!

I’d love a turkey hat!

lilstinky

Wanted to double-check – did you receive it? I saw that you hadn’t received the food items I sent, and want to make sure you got the hat. ~ momssanitytime

Hey there, no I didn’t. I’m ArcaninePlusEevee on Webkinz. What account did you send it to?

Hey there, no I didn’t. I’m ArcaninePlusEevee on Webkinz. What account did you send it to? My WWID isn’t my WKNID

lilstinky

I don’t remember the account I sent it to, but we are not friends yet. Can you send me a FR, please? I’m momssanitytime. Thank you so much! I still have another hat (and PSFs) to send you. I received a FR around the time that you asked for a hat, so I assumed it was you. Oh well! I hope that person enjoyed the hat. – momssanitytime

Lol, np. I sent it last night & thank you for the foods! They are amazing and my pet loves the hat! Yes, I’m sure they’ll love the hat, haha -Chase

lilstinky

Glad to know you received it!

Hey, your comment hasn’t moderated yet, but here it is: https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=77719 (turkey hat) If you go back, you can see two of my rooms & here is the actual room: https://share.ganzworld.com/room?id=77721

lilstinky

@ChaseGamerDude – I just saw your links, sorry for the delay. Your room design is absolutely beautiful! If only it existed in real life – lol. Thank you for sharing your creativity. ~ momssanitytime

lauren407

Hi! I would love a turkey hat – i didn’t get one. We are friends already, and my username is lauren407! Thank you SO much! <3

lilstinky

I will send it Tuesday. :)

Oakridge3

I would love a turkey hat if one is still available! Thanks so much! -Oakridge3

lilstinky

I will send it right over to you. Have a great day! ~ momssanitytime

Comments are closed.