Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 16,491 replies, has 486 voices, and was last updated by  _xPho3nyxblade318x_ 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

frozenanna2

Hi guys!!! First off – I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! Second, – I am hosting a (very late) countdown to Christmas lol! Everyone who participates will be sent some Christmas goodies for the nest two days!! Send a request to frozenanna2 :D Merry Christmas!! ♥♥♥

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

yami7

Hello frozenanna2 I would like tooo enter in your countdown to christmas :-D Also have a very merry christmas toooo

ShmooPerson

Hi @frozenanna2, Merry Christmas to you too! I’m so excited for Christmas and I would love to join your giveaway if possible. My username is ilovepugs08 and we are already friends :) Happy holidays and have a Merry, Merry Christmas!!

yami7

Hello frozenann2 roxy616 sosotto blurayn I just wanted to say merry christmas eve and christmas day as well :-)

Hey! ~RobinFireEmblem =)

frozenanna2

Hey @_xPho3nyxblade318x_! Nice to meet you! We should get to know each other! :) I am frozenanna2 :D Happy new year!

lovnsoccer77

Hello frozenanna2! I don’t know if you are still doing the countdown (as I am very late to the countdown), but I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! UN: lovnsoccer77

frozenanna2

Hello! I can send some goodies! Happy new year to you, too!

lilstinky

Hi, Friends! Here is a giveaway of previous Wheel prizes. I didn’t get a good variety, but here are the extras I have to share. Please send a FR to momssanitytime if we are not friends already. Holiday paw print tile – 10
      Rescue team hat – 4
      Arcade ticket window – 4
      Wizard academy robe – 3
      Bag of KinzCash beanbag chair – 2
      Crafty Kimmy poster – 3
      Black and gold guitar chair – 1
      Pink feathered mask – 2
      Polarberry bear slippers – 2
      Climbing helmet – 4
      Climbing outfit – 2
      Wrapping paper tile – 8
      Merry Christmas!

ShmooPerson

Hi @lilstinky, thanks for the wheel prize giveaway! If available, could I please have a Bag of Kinzcash Beanbag Chair, a Polarberry Bear Slippers, and a Wrapping Paper Tile? My username is ilovepugs08 and we are friends :)

lilstinky

Those items are on their way! Let me know if you need any more wrapping paper tiles – I have plenty of them. ~ momssanitytime

bonesbongo

@lilstinky Hi, thank you for the great giveaway I would like Pink Feathered Mask x2 and Arcade Ticket Window if the items are still available. I will be send some food items from your food wish list later today, is there anything else your looking for? Have a great weekend. ~ shelkinz67

lilstinky

Thank you for the food to add to my collection! Hope you enjoy your new items as well. ~ momssanitytime

Heyla, @lilstinky / momssanitytime! I never managed to get one of these when they were a Wheel prize. If you’ve still got any, can I get a pair of the Polarberry Slippers? Thanks much! And, you have a great Christmas too! Ah! Almost forgot! Pls send them to Kethryvertis. “See” ya!

lilstinky

Happy to send them to you – enjoy! ~ momssanitytime

Hey, are the guitar chair, wrapping tile, kinz cash chair, and the Kimmy poster still available? =) We’re friends already. I sent you hot chocolate. =P ~Alex

lilstinky

Please remind me of your UN. I didn’t see that I received any hot chocolate lately. I’m momssanitytime. (My memory isn’t as good as it used to be – sorry!) I do have all of those items available.

Hey! Sorry for the late reply! I resent the hot chocolate from my Signature Snow Leopard =) I’d rather not post my UN because I don’t want to get FRs & it’s full. And thank you! ~Alex If that doesn’t work, I’ll add you from Zestysparkles or you can add RobinFireEmblem =P

Oakridge3

Hi @lilstinky!! Thanks so much for this giveaway! If still available, I would love an Arcade ticket window and polarberry bear slippers. If already claimed, no worries, no need for an alternate. Merry Christmas!! Your friend, Oakridge3

lilstinky

@Oakridge3 – I don’t have any more of the slippers, but I send the arcade ticket window. Merry Christmas!

frozenanna2

@lilstinky I have a question…When you post comments for your giveaways, how do you get the words all lined up like that? Thank you!!

lilstinky

Hi, @frozenanna2 – I type the list in TextEdit (on Mac), and copy and paste it on WKN. It took me a while to figure it out. :)

Rareone

@Roxy616 Thank you SO much for the great game, and the very cool dispenser! I really enjoy these games, especially when I actually catch one :) Congrats @Frankie98 for winning! -Rareone

yami7

The bad gateway is back and is getting worst too. To write anything in the forums all it is trouble and a hugh big problem to that is what is happening when I write anything in the forums .

frankie98

Oh Roxy you are so sweet:) I loved playing your name guessing game and I love the name you chose and story behind it even more. Give Bailey Erin some extra scratches behind her ears and a hug from me. Thank you for your always overwhelming generosity:) Hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend:) Big Hugs Frankie98

Roxy616

Everyone is a winner in this game and will be receiving a dispenser, regardless of your answers or how soon you posted them, but I’ve compiled a list based on both your guesses and the order in which your replies were posted, and since there were hardly any duplicate first choices on the dispensers, nearly all will be able to receive their top choice as a prize…Yay! Special shoutout to @frankie98 for “Outstanding Play” in being first to reply (both on Wednesday afternoon when I first posted the giveaway and then yesterday after the final clues were given) and in being first to correctly guess the answer! Congrats, Frankie!!! And Bailey Erin thanks everyone, too, for the nice compliments on her name! ;)

Ah man, I just posted a reply and it disappeared & logged me out ;-; Oh well, I’ll try again

Oh my gosh, Roxy!! I just logged on & I was not expecting a dispenser! I only joined for the fun of it, but I absolutely LOVE it! (I’m @Alexandrite_Ledger, and so sorry I didn’t get to you until now. I forgot to check this forum & assumed I lost, lol) THANK YOU so much! I absolutely love the gummies! The cookies you sent me were beautiful. They remind me of these acorn cookies I made last year that turned out bad =P (It was so hard spreading the chocolate & adding crushed hazelnuts) I will put it in one of my special rooms <3 Thank you so much, you are a kind friend, and your kindness is truly God-given. Anyways, so sorry I'm late replying & thank you so much again! Give Bailey Erin lots of hugs, ear scratches, & extra kitty treats & toys from us =^•.•^= (Attempted cat emoji) Thank you once again! By the way, what kind of cat is she/what does she look like? In return, I want to draw her for you! (So sorry I haven't finished your leopard yet XP I'll redo it soon, haha) Thanks once again, Roxy! Extra love, hugs, and

frozenanna2

Oh that’s so sweet of you! I’d like any dispenser. I saw lots of people made requests to some dispensers, so I am just okay with whatever dispenser. You don’t have to send me one if you don’t want to. Thanks for the fun game! :D

yami7

Hello roxy616 and blurayn and sosotto and frozenanna2 just to let you all know that I had tons of fun with all your different types of give a ways in the give a way forums .

blurayne

@Roxy616, thank you so much for the gifts! You could not have chosen better, so lovely and I did not have yet. You have motivated me to start on a new room design. Give your kitties some extra hugs and kisses from me. Thanks for your generosity! Your friend blurayne.

yami7

Hello roxy616 sosotto frozenanna2 blurayn I just wanted toooo say have a very merry christmas to all of you and happy new years as well

frozenanna2

Merry Christmas yami7! I have lots more things to send you later!

bonesbongo

@Roxy616 Thank you very much for the dispenser and treats you sent. Have a great week. Love and hugs. ~ shelkinz67

lovnsoccer77

Wow sad to see I missed such a fun guessing game and with such incredible prizes! Hopefully I can
        catch the next one. Beautiful name by the way. I started trying to learn Irish Gaelic on duolingo, it’s definitely hard, but fun!

Comments are closed.