Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 16,491 replies, has 486 voices, and was last updated by  _xPho3nyxblade318x_ 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

orangeiscool

Giveaway – Limit 3 items per account – Giveaway ends January 22, 2022. If we are not already friends you need to send a Friend Request along with your item request, Items will be sent in the order they are received so feel free to list a couple alternate items. Gingerbread Cabin – Hotel Trolley Wardrobe (2) – Snack Cart Stove – Gift Wrap Station (2) – Forest Green TV – Flashing sign – Playground Climbing Wall – Playground Long Slide -Candy Cane Lane Fireplace – Librarian’s Desk – Goal Post (2) -Pretty Pine Staircase – Deep Sea Divider – Cozy Armchair-Chocolate Shop Display Case Fridge – Captain Dogbeard’s Sleeper – Changing Hut (3) – Principal’s Office Desk – Orange Elm Tree (2) – Red Elm Tree (2) – Scrambled Egg Chair (3) – Water Treadmill (2} Mighty Jungle Tub – Arcade Ticket Window — Good Luck Your Friend : geenmama

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi orangeiscool – thank you for the amazing giveaway! If it’s still available, I would love to have the Pretty Pine Staircase, please. Are you looking for anything these days? Thanks so much, alphacat

orangeiscool

Hi alphacat item is on the way. Perhaos you could help me with the two new clothing pieces as I’m not good at that. Enjoy the staircase. Your friend geenmama

Alphaowlbear

Hi again – thank you so much for that pretty Fireplace and the coins! I’ll use them to send one package to make the skirt and another to make the snowsuit :-) Have a great day! alphacat

frankie98

Thank you orangeiscool for the amazing giveawy:) If available I would love the Pretty Pine staircase, Playground slide, and Wall OR alternatives would be Candy Cane Fireplace OR Water Treadmill ID love9050 We are friends:) Frankie98

frankie98

Thank you so much for the lovely items! You are very thoughtful to share these wonderful and fun items:) Have a wonderful week and please let me know if you need anything:) Your friend Frankie98

cailloukinz

wonderful giveaway, thank you. I will send a friend request from cailloukinz. Please may I have: display case fridge, water treadmill, fireplace, and if taken, climbing wall, cabin. thank you very much.

cailloukinz

Thank you very much indeed for the giveaway. cailloukinz.

Oakridge3

Hi! Thanks so much for the giveaway! If still available, I would love a water treadmill, chocolate shop display case fridge, and candy cane lane fireplace. Alternatives would be gift wrap station or gingerbread cabin. Your friend, Oakridge3

ultrasonic3

@orangeiscool if available, I would love the deep sea divider. I LOVE ocean related items! We are already friends. Love and hugs, Ultra

AuntietoEW

Hi orangeiscool. Thank you for hosting a wonderful giveaway. May I have a Cozy Armchair, Arcade Ticket Window, and a Change Hut? If those are taken, you can substitute a Scrambled Egg Chair, Mighty Jungle Tub or a Hotel Trolley Wardrobe. Thank you. AuntietoEW

Hey there, @orangeiscool! Let me know if the: Chocolate Display Fridge, Water Treadmill, and Pretty Pine Staircase are taken. I’ll send a FR to geenmama soon from Commanderlight. If those aren’t available, I can pick others. ~Alex

Welp, I saw everyone else wanted those items, so then: Water Treadmill, and any other 2 items you want to send.

Sooners77

Hi orangeiscool! Thanks for this wonderful giveaway. I would love to have the Cozy Armchair, and 2 Red Elm Trees. If taken, I would like the Forest Green TV. My username is slime90 and we are already friends.

Sooners77

(Awaiting moderation)

ShmooPerson

(Awaiting moderation)

ultrasonic3

@lilstinky if available I would love the Himalayan ski set and 2 whimsical windows! Thank you for always posting this awesome giveaway! Have a great weekend! Love and hugs, Ultra

lilstinky

January Wheel Prize Giveaway! Please send FR to momssanitytime, if needed. Mod Christmas table – 2
      Gingerbread elf cookie – 5
      Stocking sugar cookie – 10
      Jolly holiday glasses – 14
      Holiday Cheer bookshelf – 2
      Holiday elf plush – 1
      Whimsical window – 3
      Silent Night Christmas tree – 1
      Heartwarming holiday wreath – 2
      Countryside Christmas bench – 1
      Gingerbread reindeer cookies – 6
      Holiday wreath cake pop – 10
      Reindeer cupcake – 10
      Plaid Santakinz hat – 2
      Himalayan ski set – 2
      Ocean overlook wallpaper – 10
      Ocean overlook flooring – 1
      Pineapple plushy – 2
      Change hut – 7
      Model airplane – 2
      Happy Friday!

ultrasonic3

@lilstinky oops it’s appearing above your post. That’s what I get for rushing lol

lilstinky

No worries! I saw it and sent the items. Enjoy!

Hallo, @lilstinky! Whichever is still available, can I put in a request for Holiday elf plush, Plaid Santakinz hat, and Silent Night Christmas tree or Whimsical window? Thank you so much! Hope your new year is starting off well! Can sen d to either Kerowyn or Kethryvertis.

lilstinky

Happy to send those to you! This year has gotten off to a busy start. Hope you are doing well.

lovnsoccer77

Hello lilstinky! What’s a Himalayan ski set? that sounds cool! Or a country side Christmas bench, that sounds cool. If none of those anything on the wish wheel or vacation wheel would be lovely. UN lovnsoccer77

lilstinky

@lovnsoccer77 – the Himalayan ski set hangs on a wall (looks great if you have a chalet room). They are on their way! ~ momssanitytime

Sooners77

Hi lilstinky! I would love to have the Himalayan Ski Set, Heartwarming Holiday Wreath and a Mod Christmas Table if available. My username is slime90. Thanks so much. I am currently having problems again getting into my KinzPost. As soon as it is resolved, I will send a Thank You.

lilstinky

I sent those items. Hopefully the KinzPost problem is resolved soon :(.

ShmooPerson

Hi, thanks for the great giveaway! If available, could I have three of the Stocking Sugar Cookies? Thank you so much, my username is ilovepugs08 and we are friends :)

lilstinky

Happy to send them! Do you need any of the other foods to make the recipe items? JLMK ~ momssanitytime

unikitty11_

Hi, @lilstinky! If still available, I’d like 1 Plaid Santakinz Hat, 1 Silent Night Christmas Tree, and 1 Countryside Christmas Bench! Thank you for another amazing giveaway! I sent you a friend request from my second Webkinz Account @GamerGirl208. Thank you – unikitty

lilstinky

@unikitty11_ – I sent the hat and tree, but the bench was already spoken for. In its place, I sent a surprise item – hope you like it! ~ momssanitytime

unikitty11_

(Awaiting moderation)

Comments are closed.