Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 17,070 replies, has 497 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 5 days, 18 hours ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

orangeiscool

Trying to do a little Spring Cleaning – This ia a sma

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

orangeiscool

Time to start Spring Cleaning – This giveaway is limited to 6 items per person. PLEASE send Friend Request if we are not already friends. Plush: Roberta Kinz 2 : Mayor Cowabelle 2: Captain Dog Beard 1: Tubbie Tummies Tan Bear 2: Tubbie Tummies Brown Bear 1: Dex Dangerous 1: Zangoz Plush 2: Fred Rover 2: Mr. Moo 2: Alex Kinz 2: Mayor Dr, Quack 1: Steve Webkinz 1: Poncho 2: Ms, Cowoline 2: Nibbles 2: Field Mouse 2: Toy lizard 3 : Raziel Plush 2;Webkinz Foundation Plush 2: BFF Plushies 3;Molly Kinz 1: Duckling Plush 1: Giant Zingoz 1: Winterfest Plushie 1: Sally Cat 1: Sparky 2: Sheldon 2: Nafaria Plush 1: Male Fairy Plush 1: Arte Fact 2: Quizzie Plush 1: Persephone 1: Blanche Plush 1: TULIPS: Red NOT the Bright RED: Red & White Stripe 6 : Purple 8 : Yellow 12: Red & White Stripe 8: Bucket of Tulips 9 ENJOY : longarms7/geenmama

ShmooPerson

Hi @orangeiscool, thanks for this cool giveaway! Gotta love the plushies, haha. If available, can I please have a Roberta Kinz, a Nibbles, a Toy Lizard, a Webkinz Foundation Plush, a BFF Plushies, and a Giant Zingoz? My username is ilovepugs08 and we are already friends :) Thank you!

orangeiscool

On The Way from 2 accounts. Enjoy longarms7/geenmama

Sooners77

Hi orangeiscool! I love plushies! I would love to have 2 Ponchos, a Quizzie Plush, Nafaria Plush, Male Fairy Plush, and a Webkinz Foundation Plush. Thanks so much. My username is slime90 and we are already friends.

orangeiscool

on the way from 2 accounts – Enjoy longarms7/geenmama

blurayne

Hello @orangeiscool, thank you for the great giveaway! I would love to have a Mr. Moo, and Duckling if available. Thank you! Your friend blurayne

orangeiscool

On the way to you blurayne from geenmama – enjoy

Ooh, what a great giveaway! I’ll take the BFF Plushies & any extra flowers! =D My user is Commanderlight, and I believe we’re already friends! ~Alex

starbrite1

Hello orangeiscool, I am shanloveshorses and I will be sending friend requests to longarms7 & geenmama soon! This is a little late, but if you see this could I please get the 2 field mice, 2 Alex Kinz, Salley Cat, and a Raziel plush if available? Thank you!

ultrasonic3

@orangeiscool hi friend! If available I would love to have tubbie tummies tan bear, tubbie tummies black bear, poncho, toy lizard, raziel plush, and Male fairy plush. Possible substitutes BFF plush, molly kinz, Persephone. Thank you for this awesome giveaway! Have a wonderful weekend! Love and hugs, Ultra

lilstinky

Happy Wednesday! Here’s another wheel prize and more giveaway. Please add momssanitytime to your friends list if we are not friends already. Just ducky dish rack – 3
      Wizard apprentice robe – 4
      White soccer jersey – 3
      Black soccer cleats – 3
      Blockbuster nachos – 2
      Playground sand tile – 3
      Tennis sweater – 5
      Magic W sushi – 2
      Daisy slippers – 3
      Playground chain swing – 4
      Red carpet cola – 5
      Rocky perch – 4
      Spring has sprung chair – 2
      Sunny springtime window – 4
      Sea Captain hat – 6
      Sea Captain blazer – 5
      Spring sapling – 2
      Rocky cliff – 4
      Life jacket – 3
      Change hut – 6
      Nafaria house candelabra – 2
      Parade hot dog – 2
      Persephone plush doll – 4
      Petal tea pot -3
      Pirate’s treasure – 2
      Purple notepad and orange pens – 4
      Sunshine’s suntan lotion – 2
      Have a great rest of the week!

Sooners77

Hi lilstinky! Thank you for your giveaways! I would love to have 2 Sunny Springtime Windows, and a Rocky Perch. My username is slime90.

lilstinky

Happy to send these to you! ~ momssanitytime

Oakridge3

Hi @lilstinky! If still available, I would love a Persephone plush doll and daisy slippers. Thanks so much! – Oakridge3

lilstinky

They’re on their way – enjoy! Momssanitytime

Hey there, if these aren’t taken, I’d like a Sea Captain Hat & Blazer, Change Hut, Sunshine’s Suntan Lotion & the Purple Notepad & orange pens if they aren’t taken.. thank you! We are friends, I’m at the top of your list & “Starlight” is in my user. =)

lilstinky

The first three items are on their way, and the other two will be sent tomorrow. Enjoy!

ultrasonic3

@lilstinky thank you so much for another giveaway!! I would love a rocky cliff, rocky perch and spring has sprung Chair if available. Sunshine’s suntan lotion would be a great substitute. You’re the best! Love and hugs, Ultra

lilstinky

Hey, Ultra! I sent the first three items, and will send the suntan lotion tomorrow. Do you need the Rocky arch, geyser, ledge, or rest stop? I have them if you do. I also have their snowy counterparts (snowy ledge, etc) if you need them. JLMK. ~ momssanitytime

ultrasonic3

@lilstinky oh my goodness I would love any/all of them! I use them in a lot of my nature rooms! If you ever want to get rid of anything nature related, I will gladly find a place for it! Thank you soooo much! Is there anything I can help you with? Just let me know! Have a wonderful weekend!! Love and hugs, Ultra

lilstinky

That’s great! I’m glad you can use them. Not looking for anything at the moment, but thank you for offering. :)

ultrasonic3

@lilstinky THANK YOU so much for helping me out! I really appreciate it! Love and hugs, Ultra

frozenanna2

I don’t need anything thanks for the giveaway though :3 Your so kind :)

lilstinky

Thank you for your sweet words! :)

Hi @Nate4555 – I really like all your rooms at the Share Center. My favorites are the Spring Garden (I’m going to have to redo mine) and especially the Zum room. I guess 10 pineapple plushies. Thanks for this giveaway. Butterflystarr

Ladybugstarr

Hi @Nate4555 I love this giveaway contest. My guess is 10 pineapple plushies. I want to say that I am very impressed with all your rooms and especially your kinzcash and family score!! Thanks for this fun project. Ladybugstarr

Comments are closed.