Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 17,070 replies, has 497 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 5 days, 19 hours ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

blurayne

Giveaway #2. Limit of 2 items. Send Friend request to BluRayne if we aren’t friends yet. Plush Elephant Rocker
      Beachball Party Pool
      Giant Oak Tree
      Deep Dish Plane
      Cool Tones Lamp
      2 Garden Party Umbrella Table
      Lemon Drop Lamp
      Monarch Vanity
      Monarch Window
      Garden Party Fountain
      Gold Cruiser
      Fantastic Window
      Mango Tango Window
      Garden Party Chair
      Garden Party Tree
      Polished Pumpkin Lamp
      Polished Pumpkin Beanbag Chair

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

Hi blurayne. I would love the Beachball Party Pool and Polished Pumpkin Bean bag if available. Thanks so much Frankie

ultrasonic3

@blurayne oh my goodness May I have the beach party pool and gold cruiser. Possible substitute monarch Window or vanity. THANK YOU, Love and hugs, Ultra

Alphaowlbear

Hi blurayne – thank you once again for another incredible giveaway – Except for the garden party items, may I just request any 2 of your chosing? Thank you so much for sharing these with us! alphacat

I would like a garden party umbrella table or beach ball party pool. If those are taken, deep dish plane, gold cruiser, party chair, polished pumpkin lamp or chair is also nice. Thank you so much! Mrskwa

balletbear5M

Hi again blurayne! If available, I’d love the garden party umbrella table and garden party tree! If not, any of the other garden party items or plush elephant rocker would be great alternates, thank you so much! :)

balletbear5M

Hi @blurayne! Hopefully this moderates in time before the weekend, but could I possibly switch out the garden party tree for the garden party fountain? Thank you again for such a great giveaway! :)

balletbear5M

Hi again! Please disregard the previous message, the tree is perfect! :) Thank you so so much!

Sooners77

Hi blurayne again! Thank you for your generosity! I would love to have the Mango Tango Window and the Gold Cruiser. If taken, the Monarch Window, Monarch Vanity, Giant Oak Tree, Garden Party Tree or the Beachball Party Pool. My username is slime90. Thanks again.

klovespink

@blurayne I would love either of the monarch items or the garden party chair if any of those are still available. Thanks for hosting the awesome giveaway. Is there anything you are looking for currently? -klovespink

Aw, another great giveaway! If they aren’t taken, I’ll take the Polished Pumpkin Lamp & Beanbag chair. If those are taken, then I’d like a lemon lamp. Thanl you! -Starlight

lilstinky

Hi, blurayne. Thank you for the very generous giveaway! If available, I would like to have the lemon drop lamp. If not, anything would be appreciated! ~ momssanitytime

lilstinky

Thank you so much! The lamp is so cute.

lilmarie2013

@Bluerayne. What a great giveaway! May beanieaunty have polished pumpkin lamp and beach all party pool. If not available anything is fine. Have a great weekend :)

starbrite1

Hi Blurayne, it’s shanloveshorses! Could I get the cool tones lamp and anything else not taken from this giveaway? Thank you!

AuntietoEW

Hi @blurayne. Thank you for hosting a generous giveaway! You are really cheering up everyone here. It is hard to tell which items have been taken. If available, may I have the Garden Party Fountain and Garden Party Chair? You may substitute any Garden Party item, Giant Oak Tree, Monarch item, or Polished Pumpkin item. These items are for my friend who has been so supportive. PS it is a surprise. We are already friends. It has been a pleasure to see your reports on your new job. Congratulations! AuntietoEW

Thank you so much @blurayne! Mrskwa

@Roxy616 If still available, I would love the Berry Market Fridge, Candy Bash Cactus and the Forest Tile Dining Chair. Thank you so much! Butterflystarr

Roxy616

SPRING CLEANING GIVEAWAY!!! May request up to NINE items per person; however, in fairness to others, please limit to only ONE of each individual item (exception: limit TWO of the Bunny Topiary since there are a higher number available):
      ARCTIC DOG SLED – 4
      BERRY MARKET FRIDGE – 2
      BLUE HANGING ORNAMENT CHAIR – 1
      BOOK NOOK COUCH – 4
      BOUTIQUE CLOTHING DISPLAY – 2
      BOUTIQUE COUNTER – 2
      BOUTIQUE FITTING ROOM – 2
      BOUTIQUE HANDBAG DISPLAY – 2
      BOUTIQUE SHOE DISPLAY – 2
      BUNNY TOPIARY – 24
      CANDY BASH CACTUS – 1
      CANDY CANE SWING – 3
      CHECKOUT COUNTER – 2
      CIRCUS BALL TRAMPOLINE – 1
      CROWN ME THRONE – 2
      DECK OF STONE BENCH – 5
      DECK OF STONE TABLE – 2
      DEEP SEA LOCKER – 2

Roxy616

SPRING CLEANING GIVEAWAY (continued):
        FALL FEST DINING CHAIR – 12
        FANCY FROZEN COLUMN – 12
        FLORAL BEAN BAG CHAIR – 10
        FOREST GREEN ARMCHAIR – 3
        FOREST TILE DINING CHAIR – 1
        FOREST TILED SINK – 4
        FREAKY FOREST CAVE – 6
        FREAKY FOREST WATERFALL – 5
        FROG PRINCE CHAIR – 10
        GARDEN PATIO CHAIR – 6
        GEM THRONE (DOUG’S COLLECTOR ROOM) – 3
        GLAMPIRE BED – 2
        GOLDEN HIPPO FRIDGE – 2
        GOOD FORTUNE BED – 1
        GOOD FORTUNE CHAIR – 1
        HANDCRAFTED SIDE TABLE – 12
        HIGH HEEL CHAIR – 4
        HOLIDAY CHEER BOOKSHELF – 6
        HOT DOG CART – 3
        HOT DOG CART SIGN – 3

Roxy616

LOVELY MOSAIC TABLE – 9
          MAGIC CAULDRON STOVE – 2
          MOD PATIO CHAIR – 4
          MONKEY & MONKEY BANANA TREE – 10
          MS. BIRDY TOPIARY – 2
          NEST CHAIR – 5
          PURPLE BUMPER CAR – 3
          RAINBOW BEACH LOUNGER – 7
          REINDEER RIDER – 3
          RICKETY HAUNTED COTTAGE – 4
          ROMANTIC DINING TABLE – 3
          SANTAKINZ SLEIGH RIDER – 4
          SANTAKINZ SLIDE – 3
          SCHOOLYARD FENCE – 7
          SCRAMBLED EGG CHAIR – 6
          SECRET HEADQUARTERS CHAIR – 6
          SIMPLY FLORAL COMFY CHAIR – 7
          SKI SLOPE – 18
          SKY DIVING WIND TUNNEL – 3
          SOFT GRAY ARMCHAIR – 1

Roxy616

SOFT GRAY COUCH – 3
            SOFT GRAY DESK – 2
            SUMMER FUN TRICYCLE – 2
            SUNNY DRESSER – 3
            SWEET DREAMS BUS BED – 1
            THEATER BED – 1
            TROPICAL OASIS WARDROBE – 2
            UNDERGROUND BUNKER – 1
            WACKY GO KART – 6
            WARM & COY CHAIR – 3
            WEBKINZ CARES DINING CHAIR – 5
            WEBKINZ CARES DINING TABLE – 9
            WEBKINZ CARES GARDEN STATUE – 3
            WEBKINZ DAY PARTY TABLE – 2
            WINTER PATIO TABLE – 1
            WOODEN GARDEN ARCHWAY – 6
            YELLOW SCHOOL BUS – 2

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 I’m not sure if I hit my limit of 9 but if available may I have the underground bunker, winter patio table and tropical oasis wardrobe. You’re amazing!THANK YOU

frankie98

Me again Roxy I see the Blue Ornament Chair is taken so if available I would love the Winter Patio Table, Wooden garden archway, and Tropical oasis Wardrobe:)

Alphaowlbear

Hi Roxy – thank you for the wonderful giveaway! If they are still available, May I please request a Tropical Oasis Wardrobe, Reindeer Rider, and the Good Fortune Bed and Chair? Thank you for all the time you are taking to share with us! alphacat

lilstinky

Hi, Roxy. Thank you for hosting such a nice giveaway! If available, may I have the book nook couch, reindeer rider, tropical oasis wardrobe or winter patio table? Thank you so much! ~ momssanitytime

lilmarie2013

@Roxy616 wow what an awesome giveaway! May I please have a book nook couch, a garden party chair, and a nest chair. Have a great weekend. Any beanie account is good to send to :).

starbrite1

Hello Roxy616, it’s shanloveshorses! I know some of these things may already be taken but if still available could I get the tropical oasis wardrobe, arctic dog sled, blue hanging ornament chair, deep sea locker, glampire bed, winter patio table, santakinz slide, underground bunker, summer fun trycycle, sky diving wind tunnel, sweet dreams bus bed, sunny dresser, wooden garden archway, theater bed, romantic dining table, candy bash cactus, webkinz day party table. I know this is over 9 items but I think some of these may be taken. Thank you!

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 oh my goodness I would love 3 garden patio chairs. THANK YOU love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

Oops I’m sorry I did not read. Just 1 chair. Thank you!

frankie98

Hi Roxy from this list if the Good Fortune Bed is available I would love that. You are so kind and generous. Frankie

frankie98

Oops didn’t see the Good Fortune Chair as well please:) If not taken. I’m like Ultra I get excited and don’t read to careful:) LOL Frankie

I would like one or two high heel chairs if available. Thank you so much! Mrskwa

blurayne

@Roxy616 thanks for the great giveaway! I would love the blue hanging ornament chair if available. :) blurayne

Roxy616

Hi, @blurayne, More than happy to send you the chair…Let me know if you’d like anything else, and I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! Hugs, Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 may I have the blue hanging ornament chair, deep sea locker and crown me throne. THANK YOU love and hugs, Ultra

Roxy616

Hi, Ultra, The Blue Hanging Ornament Chair has been claimed, but I’ll be more than happy to send the other items…You can still choose up to six other items, so let me know if you see anything else you’d like, and hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

Thank you ROXY for the amazing giveaway! I would love the Blue Hanging ornament chair from this list if available. Hugs Frankie

frankie98

Could I also request a Sky diving Tunnel Please:) Hugs Frankie. Is there anything you need?

WOW, what a fun giveaway!! Hmm, if these aren’t taken: Arctic Dog Sled, Blu Hanging Ornament Chair, Glampire Bed, Mod Patio Chair, Soft Gray Armchair, Soft Gray Desk, Winter Day Patio Table, Webkinz Day Party Table, Warm & Coy Chair, and the Romantic Dining Table? Yeah, I know that’s a lot, but I’m betting most of those are taken, so just give me any leftovers & I’ll be perfe tly content with that. Have a great weekend, Roxy! <3 God has truly blessed you with something I strive for– the giff of compassion. Your friend, Alex

I would like the book nook couch if it is available a magic cauldron stove and 2 yellow school buses. Thank you so very much!! Mrskwa

balletbear5M

Hi @Roxy616! I’d love a garden party chair, romantic dining table, book nook couch, sky diving wind tunnel, ski slope, crown me throne, berry market fridge, boutique clothing display, and boutique counter. Any of the boutique items would be great alternates (I completely missed the Valentine’s collection) if the others are taken. Thank you so much! :)

Sooners77

Hi Roxy! Thank you for your Spring Cleaning Giveaway! I would love to have a Yellow School Bus, Sky Diving Wind Tunnel, Wooden Garden Archway, Book Nook Couch, Arctic Dog Sled, Deep Sea Locker, Romantic Dining Table, Webkinz Cares Garden Statue and a High Heel Chair. My username is slime90. Thanks again.

ShmooPerson

Hi @Roxy616, thanks for the giveaway! So awesome of you :) If available, could I please have an Artic Dog Sled, a Fall Fest Dining Chair, a Forest Green Armchair, a Forest Tiled Sink, a Holiday Cheer Bookshelf, a High Heel Chair, a Mod Patio Chair, a Monkey And Monkey Banana Tree, and a Romantic Dining Table? If these aren’t available, then just surprise me! My name is ilovepugs08 and we are friends, thanks :)

blurayne

Giveaway! Limit of 2 items. Feel free to list some alternates in case the item you want is already taken. Must send Friend Request to BluRayne if we aren’t already friends. Enjoy! Big Pile of Kinzcash Slide
      Basketball Cottage
      Autumn Wood Pergola
      Red Antique Column
      Book Nook Desk
      Book Nook Couch
      Fall Waterfall Oasis
      Tulip Wardrobe
      Magic Meadow Fountain
      Enchanted Elven Pipe Organ
      Charmed Chamber Bed
      Autumn Dreams Bed
      Autumn Elf Chest
      Bluebell Fountain
      Fantastic Sofa
      Comfy Corner Window Seat
      Cool Cave Door
      Waterspout Fountain
      2 Pool Noodle Divider

ultrasonic3

@blurayne oh my goodness this is amazing!! If available I would love to have comfy corner window seat, waterspout fountain and bluebell fountain. THANK YOU love and hugs Ultra

ultrasonic3

Whichever 2 you want to send. I was so excited I didn’t read. I’m sorry!

frankie98

Thank you for the wonderful giveaway blurayne:) If available I would love the Pool Noodle divider and Autumn Wood Pergola. Thank you so much for sharing:) Frankie

Alphaowlbear

Hi blurayne – thank you for the marvelous giveaway! If they are still available, may I request the Pile of Kinzcash Slide and Autumn Wood Pergola – alternates could be Autumn Dreams Bed or Charmed Chamber Bed or Autumn Elf Chest. This is so generous – thank you so much! Alphacat

Ooh, fun giveaway! If they aren’t taken, I’d like the Big Pile of KC Slide, Autumn Dreams Bed, and the Fall Waterfall Osasis if they aren’t taken. If they’re all gone, any extras/leftovers will be fine. =) My user should be at the top of your list and has “Starlight” incorporated into it. (Please don’t post it here) thank you <3 Your friend, Alex

Oh oops, I didn’t even notice the 2 items limit, my bad lol. Just surprise me then. XD

balletbear5M

Hi @blurayne! I’d love the magic meadow fountain and enchanted elven pipe organ. Thank you so much!!

Sooners77

Hi blurayne! Thank you for the awesome giveaway! I would love to have the Bluebell Fountain and the Cool Cave Door. My username is slime90.

I would be very happy with a surprise gift of anything you may have left. Thank you so much! mrskwa

lilmarie2013

@BluRayne. Awesome giveaways as always! May beanieaunty have a pool noodle divider and a book nook desk or couch. If not available a surprise would be awesome. Thanks

starbrite1

Hi blurayne, it’s shanloveshorses! If available could I get the basketball cottage and pool noodle divider? If not available, replace with anything available on the list. They all sound so cool! Thanks!

DiegoPound

Hi Blurayne, thank you so much for the wonderful giveaways. If still available would love the bluebell fountain and the waterspout fountain. thank you. Your friend: jtogo.

AuntietoEW

Hi BluRayne. This is so nice of you to share your items! If available, may I have a Tulip Wardrobe and a Comfy Corner Window Seat? You may substitute a Fall Waterfall Oasis, Magic Meadow Fountain, Autumn items, or anything else. We are already friends. AuntietoEW

rlla14

Not sure if this will make it through moderation in time, but don’t forget today, Weds., 5/18, in addition to the Deluxe Weds sale on celebration items (including two dispensers!), there’s also a free plum hat for Deluxe Appreciation (though two of my accounts aren’t registering as deluxe for some reason over at the estore), AND a Museum “odd holiday” sale with a bunch of Egyptian and Ancient Civilization rare themed extras and dinosaur-themed pets and items.

Comments are closed.