Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 17,147 replies, has 498 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 1 month ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

Roxy616

GARDEN PARTY AND STYLISH KITCHEN E-STORE THEMES GIVEAWAY! If we aren’t already friends, please send a friend request to Roxy616, and be sure to let me know if your WW username is different than the one you use here:
      GARDEN PARTY SNACK TABLE – 1
      GARDEN PARTY TREE – 2
      GARDEN PARTY UMBRELLA TABLE- 2
      STYLISH KITCHEN COUNTER – 3
      STYLISH KITCHEN FRIDGE – 2
      STYLISH KITCHEN ISLAND DISPENSER – 4
      STYLISH KITCHEN SINK – 5
      STYLISH KITCHEN STOVE – 2

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ultrasonic3

@roxy616/I would love the stove or sink! Thanks for this awesome giveaway! Those are the 2 items I’m missing! Love and hugs, Ultra

Roxy616

Hi, Ultra…Happy to send those to you! Have a wonderful weekend!!! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 your gifts this week made me so happy! I cannot thank you enough for your generosity! I’m hoping to submit some of my room designs with the generous gifts I’ve received. You truly are amazing!! Lots of love and hugs, Ultra

FluffyKinz23

I would love a stylish kitchen dispenser! I also like the stylish kitchen sink, stove and fridge. I am not sure how many we can pick but I’m thankful for even one of these items. Thank you soooo much!

Roxy616

Hi, @FluffyKinz23, Since I wasn’t sure of the specific items someone may still need, I decided to not set a limit on this one and just play it by ear. Most of the replies ended up posting around the same time, though, so in order to allow everyone to receive something, I’ll be sending you and your mom 3 out of the 4 items requested (for you, the island dispenser, sink, and fridge, and the same for your mom except I’ll be sending her a stove instead of the sink). Hope you enjoy, and have a great weekend! Hugs, Roxy <3

FluffyKinz23

That is perfect, like my mom said, we don’t get a lot of the e store themes so we are VERY thankful for whatever we get. I wish I had something nice to send back as a thank you! I hope you have a great weekend. Love, fluffykinz23 :)

Roxy616

@FluffyKinz23, Absolutely nothing is expected in return, so no worries about that…I enjoy giving to and sharing with my friends probably even more than I do receiving gifts, so it makes me very happy whenever I have the chance to help someone. Your note was thank you enough, believe me, and please let me know if there’s anything else you’re looking for that I may be able to help with. ~ Roxy <3

FluffyKinz23

I would love a stylish kitchen island dispenser! I also like the stylish kitchen sink, stove and fridge. I am not sure how many we can pick but I’m thankful for even one of these items. Thank you soooo much!

Good morning Roxy! Thank you so very much! I would like a SK island dispenser, sink, stove and fridge if we allowed that many items. Thank you! Have a great day! <3

@Roxy616 I very rarely purchase items from the Estore, so I was so excited to see this giveaway that I may have ask for too many items. I am sorry if that is the case. If you want to put a limit, I completely understand. Thank you so very much for any item that you share with me! I truly appreciate it! Hugs. Mrskwa

Roxy616

Hi, @Strawberrykinz72, I decided not to put a limit on these unless necessary after everyone had replied because I knew some would probably need more than one item to finish out their room, so there’s no need to apologize or think you’ve asked for too many items (see my reply to your daughter above)…In order to have enough for everyone, though, I’m sending 3 of the 4 items you requested (Island Dispenser, Stove, and Fridge), and I hope you enjoy! Have a lovely weekend! Hugs, Roxy <3

@Roxy616 That is great! So happy that someone else will also receive the sink. I never want to appear greedy. I often feel as if I ask for a lot and can never return something of equal value. I created my new kitchen as soon as I received my gifts. Thank you so much for your generosity! I hope you have a great week! Hugs. MrsKWA :-)

Alphaowlbear

Hi Roxy – thanks so much for another wonderful and generous giveaway! May I please request a Stylish Kitchen Island and Sink? Please let me know if you are looking for anything for yourself. Many thanks! alphacat

Roxy616

Hi, alphacat, Happy to send those to you! Enjoy, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

lilstinky

This is so generous of you! May I have one of the island dispensers, please? Thank you so much! Momssanitytime

Roxy616

Hi, @lilstinky, One Island Dispenser headed your way! Are there any current dispenser foods you’re looking for? If I have any, I’ll add them to your package before sending…Enjoy, and hope you have a wonderful weekend! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

lilstinky

I think the only one I need is the chocolate rosemary ice cream. New dispensers are released so quickly that it’s hard to keep up! Thanks SO much! ~ momssanitytime

bananasbw

@Roxy616…So glad I was able to see this before heading out this morning. I would love a Stylish Kitchen Counter Roxy. And Thank you for being so generous with these continuing giveaways. I really appreciate what you do. Best I submit this post before Frankie gets ahead of me, LOL. Have yourself a wonderful weekend, take care! Your friend, bananasbw :D

frankie98

Haha you win LOL:-D How are you? Hope all is well with you:) Miss chatting with you! Let me know if you are looking for anything. I will be working on my speed typing for the next giveaway:) Have a great weekend my friend, hugs Frankie98

bananasbw

@frankie98…I literally burst out laughing when I’d seen my post was ahead of yours. All is well, except for the heat. I am currently waiting for eStore to unlock my account. I was just in there filling up my cart & suddenly I was evicted. An email has been sent so hopefully they reactivate my account. Have a great weekend yourself & yes, keep up with your speed typing, LOL. Hugs my friend! bananasbw :D

Roxy616

Hi, @bananasbw, Sending you two of the Kitchen Counters…Enjoy, and hope you have a wonderful weekend, as well! (also, enjoy your “win” over Frankie in submitting your post ahead of her LOL!) ~ Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

Hi Roxy thank you again. I would love the stylish kitchen sink if available. You are the best! Hugs Frankie

Roxy616

Hi, Frankie, I have a sink with your name on it and will be sending over shortly…Enjoy, and have a wonderful weekend! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

bonesbongo

@Roxy616 Hi, Thank you for another awesome giveaway. I love this theme I don’t know if anything is available I would like to request Stylish Kitchen Sink, Alternative choices Stylish Kitchen Fridge or Stylish Kitchen Stove. Please let me know if you are looking for anything. Have a great weekend. Love and hugs. ~ shelkinz67

Roxy616

Hi, @bonesbongo, Happy to send you the Kitchen Sink (there was one left)…Hope you enjoy, and have a great weekend, too! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

bonesbongo

Hi, @Roxy616 Thank you so much for the Stylish Kitchen Sink, Rug and Hanging Produce Basket you sent. I have started to work on a Stylish Kitchen room lovely theme and I’m now looking for the rest of the items. I will think of you whenever I’m in the room. Your generosity is greatly appreciated. Have a great week. Love and hugs. ~ shelkinz67

balletbear5M

Hi @Roxy616! I’d love a garden party umbrella table and a garden party snack table if possible. Thank you so much for such a great giveaway, the garden party theme is so cute!! :) I hope you have a great day!

Roxy616

Hi, @balletbear5M, I can send you the Garden Party Umbrella Table…Enjoy, and have a great weekend! Hugs, Roxy <3

balletbear5M

Hi Roxy! I just wanted to say thank you for everything from these past two giveaways! I think the dispenser matches perfectly with the garden party items (not to mention it’s my favorite color :) ). I’m super excited to start on a room with them soon, and thank you again!

chiccey

Hi Roxy, thanks for the amazing giveaway! I would love the Garden party snack table or the island dispenser if you have either of those left! I also just saw your dispenser giveaway from the other day, so if you have any dispensers left, I could take one of those instead. No worries if you don’t, and thanks again!

Roxy616

Hi, @chiccey, I can send you the Garden Party Snack Table…Enjoy, and I hope you have a great weekend! Roxy <3

lilmarie2013

@Roxy. Another awesome giveaway! Thanks so much. I am interested in a garden party tree. Have a great weekend. :)

Roxy616

Hi, @lilmarie2013, The Garden Party Tree is headed your way…Hope you have a great weekend, too! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

OOH! If the Garden Party Tree, Snack Table & Stylish Kitchen Island Dispenser aren’t taken, I’ll take them! Thank you!

Roxy616

Hi, Alex, all that’s left at this point is the Garden Party Tree, so I’ll send that to you in just a bit. Enjoy, and have a wonderful weekend! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

Ahh, okay! Thank you so much! I don’t normally read other comments because it takes too long You too! Love & hugs, Alex <3

ShmooPerson

Hi @Roxy616, thank you for this estore giveaway, I really like these two themes :) If anything is left, I would love any of the items that are available. My username is ilovepugs08 and we are friends :) Have a cheeky day!

Roxy616

Hi, @ShmooPerson, Wish I had more of a choice left, but I can send you a Stylish Kitchen Counter and a Garden Party Umbrella Table…That’s pretty much all that’s left, at this point. Enjoy, and I hope you have a great weekend! Hugs, Roxy <3

Roxy616

Thank you, everyone, for participating (and taking the extras off my hands and out of my dock LOL!)… ALL ITEMS ARE NOW GONE, SO THIS GIVEAWAY IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED!

unikitty11_

Hi @Roxy616! Thanks so much for this Giveaway! You always have the awesome ones! If there is anything left, I’d like anything. Thanks so much, ~unikitty

ZOI

Hello, I would like the GARDEN PARTY SNACK TABLE or the GARDEN PARTY UMBRELLA TABLE or the GARDEN PARTY UMBRELLA TABLE. Thank you very much! My ww username is: ORIBLAT

Roxy616

DISPENSER GIVEAWAY! Limit 1 per person…Please list your first choice, as well as a couple of alternatives in case your first choice isn’t available. If we aren’t already friends, please send a friend request to Roxy616, and be sure to let me know if your WW username is different than the one used here on the forums:
      GINGERBREAD STAR TREE DISPENSER
      HARVEST SQUIRREL COOKIE DISPENSER
      LUCKY CUPCAKE DISPENSER
      PEACH SLUSHIE PITCHER
      PINK BUTTERFLY COOKIE DISPENSER
      ROASTED PUMPKIN SEED STAND
      SPRING GAZEBO COOKIE DISPENSER
      VALENTINE ZANGOZ GUMBALL MACHINE
      WAFFLE BOWL DISPENSER
      YELLOW BUTTERFLY COOKIE DISPENSER

bonesbongo

@Roxy616 Hi, hope all is well this is so generous of you to offer a giveaway for dispensers. I would love to get the Spring Gazebo Cookie Dispenser, I seen it but can’t afford anything from the eStore. Alternative choices would be Roasted Pumpkin Seed Stand, Pink Butterfly Cookie Dispenser and Yellow Butterfly Cookie Dispenser. I believe I have made history I have never been the first person to reply for a giveaway. Thank you so much. Love and hugs. ~shelkinz67

Roxy616

Hi, @bonesbongo, The Spring Gazebo Cookie Dispenser is coming your way, and in reply to your message on the “I Need This Item” forum, I have all the Wacky Berry-Themed Gumball Dispensers and would be more than happy to send some over! Know what you mean about never being the first to respond in a giveaway…It seems to be the same for me, but congrats on being “First in Line” this time!!! Please let me know if there’s anything else you need that I may be able to help with, and have a wonderful rest of the week! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

bonesbongo

Hi, @Roxy616 Hi, THANK YOU SO MUCH for the Spring Gazebo Cookie Dispenser, Flower Shortbread Cookies, Purple Butterfly Cookies and most important your friendship. I absolutely love the dispenser and the cookie is so cute along with the others you sent. You don’t realize how happy you have made me. I wanted to get the Spring Gazebo Cookie Dispenser so badly when I seen it at the eStore but unfortunately I wasn’t able to get it. I just wanted to let you know how much your friendship means to me. You are such a wonderful caring friend, that is always so generous, kind, thoughtful, eager to make others happy and warm-hearted to so many on the forums. Thank you for sending the Jumbleberry, Sky Berry and Sugarberry Gumballs @lilstinky sent them as well, I was going to ask you to send me some extras I was so happy when I opened your gift I have them stored for safekeeping in my Jumbleberry room. Any dispenser foods that you may have would always be greatly appreciated I am missing a lot especially the dispensers you get for buying points. Love and hugs ~ shelkinz67

Roxy616

@bonesbongo, You’re so very welcome, and I’m especially glad that my gift made you happy! Will be sending you whatever foods I have from the “free with points” and other types of dispensers, so just a heads up that those will be coming your way from all five of my accounts. Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for both your friendship and the kind words you expressed in your message…It truly means the world to me! Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

pkrc2319

Roxy616, I would like the Gingerbread Star Tree Dispenser. Bonesbongo, when you get the Spring Gazebo Cookie Dispenser, could you please Kinzpost me a Gazebo Cookie? Send a friend request to PKRC in Webkinz World. Thanks in advance!

bonesbongo

@pkrc2319 Be expecting a F/R from shelkinz67 once you accept I will gladly send you the Spring Gazebo Cookie. ~ shelkinz67

pkrc2319

I accepted your friend request. If you have any of the other items on my wish list (see the My Want List thread), please let me know! To both of you, I say thanks in advance for the awesome gifts!

Roxy616

@pkrc2319, Will be happy to send you the Gingerbread Star Tree and also one of the Gazebo Cookies (in case @bonesbongo doesn’t see your request). ~ Roxy616 :)

ultrasonic3

Hi Roxy! I would LOVE the pink butterfly dispenser. If not available the yellow one. Thank you! ultra

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 THANK YOU Roxy!!!!! I absolutely LOVE my dispenser! The cookie is so beautiful I might fill an entire refrigerator with them! If anyone would like the cookie for their food collection let me know! If we aren’t friends already please send me a friend request (ultrasonic3) Thanks again Roxy for this amazing giveaway! Lots of love and hugs, Ultra

Roxy616

You’re more than welcome, Ultra, and I’m so glad you like it! I had already put it back to send to you, since it was purple, which is why I didn’t include it on the list of dispensers to give away. I hope you don’t mind that I went ahead and sent you that one instead of the pink one you requested, but I figured you may like this one even more. Have a wonderful rest of the week! Lots of Love and Hugs Back, Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 my dear friend, I absolutely love what you so lovingly chose for me!! You know me very well!! If you had listed that one I would have had that as my number 1 pick! Thank you again for the very generous and amazing giveaways! I can’t wait for the day when I can give you, Pat, and blurayne amazing items! How an amazing weekend! Sending lots of love and hugs, Ultra

bonesbongo

@ultrasonic3 Hi, hope you are enjoying summer. I would love to get one of your cookies to add to my food collection. Is there anything you are looking for I may be able to help. Have a great day. ~ shelkinz67

ultrasonic3

@bonesbongo hi Shelkinz, I sent the purple butterfly cookie but I think Roxy already sent you one I would love one of your spring gazebo cookies. I just love the cookies in Webkinz! Wish I could eat them in real life! Hugs, Ultra

bonesbongo

@ultrasonic3 Thank you so much for the cookie, happy to have an extra I want to store in my butterfly room. I will send you the Spring Gazebo Cookie tomorrow I have already sent you a gift today, I need a supply from the dispenser as well the one I had I gifted already. Have a great weekend. Hugs! ~ shelkinz67

balletbear5M

Hi @Roxy616! I’d love the pink butterfly cookie dispenser, if taken the spring gazebo cookie dispenser or yellow butterfly cookie dispenser would be great! Thank you so much!!

lilmarie2013

@Roxy. Hey hey what a generous giveaway! My first choice is spring gazebo cookie and a second choice is any other dispenser. :)

bananasbw

@Roxy616…Wow, this is an amazing giveaway Roxy. I’m not sure which to choose as my first pic hmmm!, but will go with the Waffle Bowl Dispenser. Alternatives are the Pink or Yellow Butterfly Dispensers. Thank you so much for doing this. Your friend, bananasbw :D

bananasbw

Morning Roxy AKA @Roxy616 :D Before I start my day, I just want to say how grateful I am in getting the Waffle Dispenser. Love the colour pink & those waffle bowls are too pretty to eat, lol. Seeing how busy you are with work & doing this giveaway, I wasn’t sure if you had time to do some Spree shopping. So I have sent you a little package & if there is anything else you need, please let me know. Your friend, bananasbw (hugs)

Roxy616

Aww, thank you so much for thinking of me, @bananasbw, that was so sweet of you, and no, I haven’t had time lately to shop the SPREE mall, so this is perfect!!! Hope your pets enjoy the waffle bowls (they look yummy, don’t they?!)…Have a wonderful rest of the week, and thanks again! Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

Wow Roxy thankyou for this amazing giveaway. I would love the Valentine Zangoz Dispenser, but would be happy with anything that is left after the others ahead of me have requested. Please let me know if you are needing anything. Hugs Frankie:)

frankie98

First Roxy, you are an amazing generous sweet person with a huge heart:) Second, I adore the gumball machine! I had no idea what it looked like and it made me smile when the package popped open this morning:) What a way to start my day! I put it right away in my Hearts Desire Room and it is so perfect. Love the other items you sent as well. Thank you for being who you are and a wonderful friend to all! Big Hugs again and again, Frankie:)

Roxy616

You’re more than welcome, Frankie, and I’m so happy you like the dispenser! Sounds like it will work great in your Hearts Desire room, and I hope your pets enjoy the Sweetheart Gumballs! Have a wonderful rest of the week ~ Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

Dear Roxy, I would absolutely love any one of those that you have left. Thank you so very much!! <3

It looks like no one has picked the peach slushy pitcher. I would like that if it’s available. Thanks you so much!! <3 Have a great afternoon! Mrskwa

It looks like no one has picked the the roasted pumpkin seeds or peach slushy pitcher. I would like one of those if it’s available. Thanks you so much!! <3 Have a great afternoon! Mrskwa

So sorry if it posted twice. I still have a bit of trouble with it saying “page not found”

FluffyKinz23

I would love to have one! I’m not too picky. I would like the waffle bowl dispenser, or any seasonal/holiday ones. Thank you so much! :)

FluffyKinz23

I just noticed others have asked for the waffle bowl dispenser. I really love the lucky cupcake one!!

Alphaowlbear

Hi Roxy – if I am one of the ten people for your giveaway, I would love any one that hasn’t been claimed yet. I’m late to the party, so if I missed it, no worries. Thank you so much for this generous giveaway! Please post if you are looking for anything for yourself. :-) alphacat

Roxy616

@Alphaowlbear, Hi, alphacat, I still have three dispensers left, so I’ll be sending you one over later this evening…Enjoy, and I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

pegpony

Hi @Roxy616 thank you for the generous giveaway! I would love either the gingerbread star tree dispenser, the roasted pumpkin seed stand, or the lucky cupcake dispenser, but would be happy with any others if those are taken already. Thanks again! : )

Roxy616

Hi, @pegpony, Sending you the Roasted Pumpkin Seed Stand later this evening…Enjoy, and hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! Hugs, Roxy <3

pegpony

Hi @Roxy616 yay thanks so much!!! : )

pkrc2319

I would like the Gingerbread Star Tree Dispenser.

frozenanna2

I’d like any dispenser that’s left. Tysm roxy!! :)

FluffyKinz23

Thank you @Roxy616 for my lucky cupcake dispenser, and sunset dahlia dress and shoes! It was a nice surprise to see the clothing also. I have a signature giraffe named Dahlia so she got a new outfit ;) thanks again for being so generous to everyone. <3

Roxy616

Hi, @FluffyKinz23, You’re so welcome…Happy to send those, and the clothes sound perfect for Dahlia! I’m sure she looks quite stylish in those! Hope you have a great rest of the week! Hugs, Roxy <3

Whoops, I didn’t even see the limit. Hmm, I’ll take the Peach Slushie Pitcher.. if that’s taken, then the Waffle Bowl Dispenser or Lucky Cupcake Dispenser. And if those are taken then just give me whatever, lol. I like surprises, haha.

ShmooPerson

I think I’m too late for this giveaway, haha, but if there is anything left, I would love to be a part of the giveaway :) If nothing is left though, that’s okay and thank you for all your giveaways, you’re always very generous with them! My name is ilovepugs08 and we are friends, thanks again!

unikitty11_

Hi @Roxy616! I’d love the Harvest Squirrel Cookie Dispenser. If that’s not left, I’d like anything. Thanks so much! ~unikitty

AuntietoEW

Hi @Roxy616. Thank you for hosting more giveaways. You are very generous to give your items away. I do not have any of these dispensers. If there is any dispenser available, I am happy to give it a home. Thank you. AuntietoEW

faimai12

Oh my goodness. I skip a day and look what happens! I’ll send out gifts tonight when I get home from work.

Nice to have a new friend! Thank you so much! Mrskwa

Hello! I would like a calming campfire stove, if it’s available. I am MrsKWA. I’m not sure if we are friends already, if not, it’s nice to meet you. If you need more ketchup, I have extra. Let me know. Thank you. :-)

faimai12

I’m cleaning out some rooms
      Does anyone want the diapers, stroller and pacifier that were the prize for the June challenge. I have two sets and don’t need them. Lots of plushies here: 2 sleepy cats, 5 robins, 3 orange chipmunks, 3 purple chipmunks, 2 pineapples, 2 friendly froggies, 2 holiday elfs, 2 captain dogbeard and 2 wacky graduates. miscellaneous: A simple floral chair, antique vase, webkinz nut nightstand, superfan toychest, calming campfire stove, 4 purple lil unicorn rockers, 1 pink one, superfan toychest, 2 superfan wardrobes, principals office filing cabinet, change hut, sunny desk, sunny dresser, frog prince side table wall art and windows: 2 dex dangerous magazine covers, 2 sunny windows, berry fest 2021 poster, adventure movie poster, goo goo berry print My user name is serach. All I would like if anyone has one, is an extra ketchup. Have a great summer everyone!

starbrite1

Hello faimai12, this is shanloveshorses and I will add you! Could I please get a stroller, sunny dresser, and sunny window? I think I have an extra ketchup so I will send that over. Thank you!

frankie98

Hi faimai12, thank you for the amazing giveaway:) If available, I would like one of the superfan Wardrobes, one sunny window, and one Sunny dresser. Thank you for sharing these items:) I have a ketchup I can send:) My ID love9050. Your friend frankie98:)

faimai12

Hi Frankie, you don’t need to send me anything – starbrite sent me my missing ketchup.

faimai12

starbrite and frankie: I just sent you both packages but I feel like I got something mixed up because the phone rang while I was wrapping the gifts :) So lmk if you didn’t get what you expected and I’ll sort it out. Its been a curious kind of day here.

frankie98

Thank you faimai12 for the package. I understand those kinds of days all too well! You sent me the Sunny window, super fan Wardrobe, and Sunny Dresser:) If you meant to send the Sunny Dresser to Starbrite, just let me know and I would be happy to send it right over to her. She requested the dresser before me and I think you only listed one to giveaway:) No problem at all:) I sent the ketchup too:) Now you have extra just in case LOL! Have a wonderful rest of the week:)Your friend frankie98

Alphaowlbear

Hi faimai12 – thank you for the great giveaway! May I please request 2 Robin Plushies and an Antique Vase? We are already friends on my alphacat2 account. :-) Have a great afternoon!

ShmooPerson

Hi @faimai12, thanks for this awesome giveaway! If available, could I please have a Wacky Graduate, a Purple Lil Unicorn Rocker, and a Superfan Wardrobe? My username is ilovepugs08 and we may already be friends, but I will send you a friend request if we’re not. Thanks again! :)

ShmooPerson

I just sent you a friend request, have a cheeky day! :)

faimai12

Hi ShmooPerson. I already gave away the wardrobe so I sent you a muffin. Let me know if you need a superfan toychest or nightstand. I have several extra of those.

bonesbongo

Hi, @faimai12 If still available could I get Sleepy Cats and Robin Plushy x2. I have two accounts that did not get the Robin Plushy. Were already friends. Is there anything that I may be able to help you with let me know. Have a great week, stay cool. ~ shelkinz67

bonesbongo

@faimai12 Thank you so much for the items you sent, I sent you some goodies for your pets to enjoy. Enjoy the rest of the week. ~ shelkinz67

I’m not sure if my post posted in the right spot. LOL It may be above your post. :-)

Hi there, serach / @faimai12! This is Kerowyn, and I sent you a Friend Invite. I’m not sure what you’ve got left, so whichever of these are still around. Sleepy Cat, Robin, Capt Dogbeard, or Holiday Elf plushy. Or, Principal’s Office Filing Cabinet. Thanks much for the giveaway!

Comments are closed.