Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 17,147 replies, has 498 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 1 month ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

lilmarie2013

Welcome to the Beanies Red, White, and Blue Fireworks Extravaganza. Be friends with beanieaunty, beaniecousin, and beanieuncle. beanieaunty is having issues with friend requests so if we are already friends cool but if not send a fr to webkinzplayer1212, (you will get boxes from 3 accounts) Saturday you will receive a red box, Sunday a white with red polka dot box, and Monday you guessed it a blue box :). Kc coins, coupons, and items to sell at the wshop, and summertime treats. Nothing is needed in return. Have a great holiday weekend :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lilmarie2013

Heh hey everyone. The Beanies giveaway is still on. I did send out a few packages to some who usually participate in my giveaways on Saturday so those can be a bonus and the giveaway will now start on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I forgot about Ganz being closed on Canada Day and there would be no moderation :(. A big shout out to @Stevewebkinz for answering my post on a blog article about no moderation on the trade forum. Happy Fourth and have a fun day!

starbrite1

So fun, thanks lilmarie2013 and happy 4th!

ultrasonic3

@lilmarie2013 you’re the best! Thank you for everything!! Happy 4th of July! Love and hugs, Ultra

frankie98

Thank you lilmarie for doing this giveaway for everyone. Your friendship and time is greatly appreciated. Your friend frankie98 ID love9050

ShmooPerson

Hi @lilmarie, thank you for another Beanie giveaway, always so fun! Thank you also for the packages you sent out already, and I would be happy to be a part of this giveaway. My username is ilovepugs08 and we are friends :) Happy 5th of July, haha

lilmarie2013

@starbrite, ultra, Frankie, shmoo, strawberry, bones, and xPho (shortened for brevity) hey hey you’re all so welcome :). Happy to help out with some kc. Have a great day!

AuntietoEW

Hi @lilmarie2013. This is a unique way of sending your gifts out! Thank you for your generosity! I would love to participate. My house needs to have some new rooms. We are friends on your three beanie accounts. AuntietoEW

lilmarie2013

@AuntietoEW. Thanks I’m an old retail worker and you gotta have something that jumps out and draws your audience’s attention. :). Remember Kmart and the blue light specials? We would go running to find out what it was.

Thank you so much! I appreciate this. I sent requests from MrsKWA :-)

bonesbongo

@lilmarie2013 Hi, Happy Summer! I would love to be a part of the Red, White and Blue Fireworks Extravaganza. Thank you for hosting these events and all you do for others. Have a great week, stay cool. ;} ~ shelkinz67

Hi there! This is awesome! I believe we’re friends on Commanderlight & Applh0nsik, so yay! I really need KC, so this is perfect. Thank you! <3

Rareone

@lilmarie2013 Happy 4th of July! If you happen to have coupons left, I love those! I like to buy water falls for others with them. If not, no worries. Thanks for doing another great giveaway! Hope your weekend is nice and cool! :) rareone / 65peaches

lilmarie2013

@Rareone hey hey happy to send you over coupons. I get a lot of the higher value ones playing Spree. It’s been a few months ago but the waterfalls were on sale in the wshop so it was great to stock up then (and I did). I had posted about it and if I see it again I’ll mention you to bring it to your attention. :)

Rareone

@lilmarie2013 Thank you so much!!! Darn it, I have never seen them on sale, but now that I know they do go on sale, I’ll keep an eye out. I can buy more with the smaller coupons if that’s the case :) I was recently reminded about the bigger coupons on Spree, and I often forget to play, so I’m trying to get those plays in. Thanks again, I can’t wait to pass this kindness on! Please do let me know if there is anything I can do for you. You are such a ray of sunshine =) -Rareone

lilmarie2013

@Rareone :) thanks. I know I had never seen or thought to look for them to be on sale. Someone just posted about it and I saw it. Alphacat does the same thing (buys to giveaway) and I did make a post here but sometimes the pages back up quickly and you miss a day and it’s hard to go backwards and see everything. Especially if that bad gateway error pops up. I love spree and jumbleberry fields so I play those every day! I just wish there was a large kinz cash coin that could be bought at the wshop to pass on to friends. I don’t like the fact you only get half of what it was bought for. So annoying. But happy to pass what I can on :)

lilstinky

Happy summer! Here’s another wheel prize giveaway. Please send a FR to momssanitytime if we are not friends already. Have a great weekend! Chef Doe coat – 3
      Chef Doe pants – 3
      Purple mushroom chair – 2
      Jelly bean smoothie – 2
      Yellow and green soccer jersey – 3
      Peach plushy – 1
      Rainbow beach lounger – 6
      City Hall head chair – 3
      Posh designer purse – 2
      Drippy W shirt – 3
      Spicy dumplings – 3
      Bag of KinzCash beanbag chair – 3
      Webkinz butterfly wings – 2
      Sheldon’s surfboard – 4
      Island beach chair – 8
      Lifeguard jacket – 4
      Sheldon’s surfer shirt – 3
      Treasures of the Crystal Sea poster – 3

ultrasonic3

@lilstinky thank you for this awesome giveaway! I would love the peach plushie, spicy dumplings and city hall head Chair if available. Thank you!! Love and hugs, Ultra

lilstinky

Hi, Ultra! Happy to send these items to you! ~ momssanitytime

Sooners77

Hi lilstinky! Great giveaway prizes and hope you’ve had a wonderful summer so far. I would love to have 2 Sheldon’s Surfboards (I have always wanted to put one in my Souvenir Shack Room) and a Peach Plushy. Thanks so much. slime90

lilstinky

@Sooners77 – Summer has been great so far! Hope you’re having a great day – enjoy your new items. ~ momssanitytime

starbrite1

Can I please get the peach plushy, webkinz butterfly wings, and yellow & green soccer jersey if still available? We’re already friends, thanks a bunch! <3 ~ shanloveshorses

lilstinky

Glad to send these to you – enjoy ! ~ momssanitytime

AuntietoEW

Hi @lilstinky, thank you for hosting the wheel giveaway! If available, may I have a City Hall Head Chair, Lifeguard Jacket, and Treasures of the Crystal Sea Poster? You can substitute Sheldon’s Surfer Shirt, Island Beach Chair, or Purple Mushroom Chair. Is there anything you are looking for? Thank you. AuntietoEW

lilstinky

@AuntietoEW – I am SO sorry it took so long to get these items to you! I sent all the ones you listed. Please let me know if you need any others. Again, I apologize for the delay. Have a great week! ~ momssanitytime

Roxy616

Hi, @chiccey, I sent you a friend request so I could send you the Garden Party Table but haven’t received a response, so I’m not sure if I sent to the correct username. I had thought it was the same as the one you use here on the forums, but if not, then please send a friend request to Roxy616 so I can get your item to you. Thanks very much! Roxy :)

duckess1

Help please, does anyone know how to get the shark swim trunks & tank in Webkinz Next week one challenge? I have asked many times in Webkinz Next help and no responses.

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

You’ll find them in the W Shop in Webkinz Next. Look in clothing. The tank top is under Shirts and the shorts are under Pants

Roxy616

Thank you, everyone, for participating in both the Dispenser and Garden Party/Stylish Kitchen giveaway events (and taking the extras off my hands and out of my dock LOL!)… ALL ITEMS ARE NOW GONE, SO BOTH GIVEAWAYS ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED! Will be back in the coming months with another giveaway (probably one for Fall items), so stay tuned!

FluffyKinz23

@Roxy616 thank you again for my stylish kitchen items! They look great in a room with some of my extra soft gray themed furniture. Hope you have a great week <3

Comments are closed.