Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 16,848 replies, has 500 voices, and was last updated by  100dogs 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

sally
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  sally.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  sally.

100dogs

Hi Found some spare items in my dock. You can pick up to 3 items. Please leave your user name so i can send the items to you. Here is the list Gem Expert Certificate (1) Hot Dog Roller Grill (2) Report Card (1) Cowabelle ‘Kinz Plushy (2) Beach Cooler Bag (3) Makeup Kit (2) Gem Finder Trophy (1) Large Gem Portrait (1) Sparkling Gem Poster (1) Blue Flower Rug (1) Spring Celebration 2024 Poster (2) Bright Blue Chair (2) Bright Purple Chair (1) Arte Fact Plush Toy (1) Dex Dangerous Plushy (2) PJ Collie Plushy (2) Just letting you know it may take a few days for me to send it to you. Have a nice day.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

100dogs

MLEAB if you see this please let me know if you still need the leprechaun case. I got one in trade today and can send it if you still looking for it. I know its been a while since you asked about it but if you still need it i can send it add ”deepocean”.

100dogs

Sorry it on top on chat forgot to click reply.

100dogs

If these items are still available. I would be interested in a Bunny planter. A hotel staff dress. And a Green pet pack. Thank you for this giveaway!!! Deepocean.

lilstinky

Hey, Friends! It’s been a long time since I’ve posted due to the slowness of the trading forum, but I wanted to post a giveaway. Please send a FR to momssanitytime if we are not friends already, and choose up to three items. White cast – 10
      Polar Plunge map – 2
      Lovely lavender dining chair – 3
      Rainbow taffy – 6
      Lovely mosaic table – 4
      Griffin emblem rug – 2
      Recess bell – 7
      Sham rockin’ microphone – 2
      Robin plushy – 4
      Green pet pack – 4
      Bunny planter – 2
      Kinzville parade chair – 4
      Seaside soda – 6
      Adventure Park framed poster – 3
      Rainbow lounger – 4
      Hotel staff dress – 1
      Mermaid sand sculpture – 1
      Wacky clay sculpture – 2
      Winter trail sign – 3
      Bucket of tulips – 4
      Webkinz Cares balloon – 6
      Recycling bin – 3

Have a great weekend!

cardmaker22

Lilstinky thank you so much for this giveaway! May I please have 2 robin plushies and the kinzville parade chair. In case something isn’t available, the winter trail sign, Wacky clay sculpture, recycle bin. Thank you! Cardmaker22

FluffyKinz23

Hi! Thanks for doing a giveaway! I’d love to have 2 lovely mosaic tables and 1 lovely lavender dining chair. My username is CheyenneLPS, I’ll send you a friend request today. Thank you again! I hope you have a great day and weekend! :)

Koffeecakee

Hi! idk if this is still going on or if you still have things but if you do id love two lovely lavender chairs and a lovely mosaic table. If those aren’t available then a sham rockin’ microphone, robin plushy, and green pet backpack would be great too :) If you aren’t still doing the giveaway and aren’t accepting friend requests dont mind one from Koffeecakees, have a good day/night!

Comments are closed.