Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 17,147 replies, has 498 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 1 month ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

lilstinky

Hi, friends! Here’s another wheel prize and more giveaway. Please send a FR to momssanitytime, if we’re not friends already. Employee of the Month plaque – 9
      Tree sap side – 9
      Ballerina mirror – 3
      Millie’s slide – 2
      No Parking sign – 2
      Marching band horn – 4
      Blockbuster nachos – 6
      Webkinz Cares jacket – 2
      Oodles of noodles – 2
      Red glasses – 3
      Sunshine’s suntan lotion – 8
      Ocean Overlook wallpaper – 13
      Ocean Overlook flooring – 1
      Tropical drums side table – 4
      Weathered wood dresser – 3
      Red Carpet cola – 8
      Shiny party balloons – 3
      Spring fling balloons – 5
      Summer balloons – 2
      Water bowl – 4
      Webkinz Cares place setting – 5
      Wax fruit bowl – 2
      Koala holiday hat – 4
      Red capsule helmet – 4
      I hope you all are having a great summer!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

silverstar_1

Hi! I would love a Koala Holiday Hat, Shiny Party Balloons, and Millie’s slide. Thank you, silverstar1

Sooners77

Good morning lilstinky! I would love to have 2 Weathered Wood Dressers and a Tropical Drums Side Table. Thanks, slime90.

lilstinky

They’re on their way to you. ~ momssanitytime

ultrasonic3

@lilstinky I would love one of each of your balloons! Thank you so much! Love and hugs, Ultra

starbrite1

Hi lilstinky, it’s shanloveshorses and we’re already friends! Could I please get a millie’s slide, webkinz cares jacket, and shiny party balloons? If not available, replace any with tropical drums side table and/or tree sap side table. Thank you!

lilstinky

@starbrite1 – I will send your first three choices when I log in this evening. The tree sap “side” should read “soda.” Sorry for the confusion! If there are other items you want from the list, let me know and I’ll send them tomorrow. ~ momssanitytime

HolyGround

Hi lilstinky, boo22berry here and we’re already friends! Do you still have two tree sap side tables and a webkinz cares jacket available? Thank you! <3

lilstinky

@HolyGround – The tree sap “side” should read “soda.” Looks like auto correct got me! I’m sorry for the confusion! If there are other items in addition to the jacket that you want, let me know. I’ll send it when I log in this evening. ~ momssanitytime

HolyGround

Oh ok, no worries! Could I also please get sunshine’s suntan lotion and the ocean overlook flooring if available? Thank you so much!!!

AuntietoEW

Hi @lilstinky. Thank you for hosting a fun giveaway. If available, may I have a Marching Band Horn, Red Glasses, and Summer Balloons. You can substitute the Spring Fling Balloons, Tropical Drums Side Table, or Employee of the Month Plaque. Thank you for your generosity. AuntietoEW

lilstinky

I sent the first three items last evening, and will send the second three items when I log on this evening. ~ momssanitytime

blurayne

Good morning! My account, Fangs, has 3 Jumbleberry and 3 Sugarberry, and 1 Pickleberry and 111 Wish tokens. Please list alternates in case your first choice is no longer available. I will need to know the Berry and the Prize you want from the berry jars or the items you want from the wish machine to add up to no more than 111 tokens. LIMIT of 1 per person. YOU CAN CHOOSE 1 BERRY PRIZE OR THE 111 TOKENS FROM THE WISH MACHINE. Have a great weekend!

Sooners77

Hi blurayne! I would love to have the Rocky Rope Bridge from the Wish Machine. If that is taken, that’s okay. My username is slime90. I will send a friend request. Thank you.

Sooners77

Also, may I have the School House Desk with the remaining tokens. Thanks again. slime90

Sooners77

Thank you so much, blurayne, for the Rocky Rope Bridge and the School House Desk. I feel so blessed. Also, I love the Sliding Patio Window and the other gifts you sent Sunday – I have always wanted another patio window. Your grateful friend, slime90.

ultrasonic3

Wow, this is so generous@blurayne! I’ll look at list my wish. Thank you! Love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

@blurayne if the wish tokens are available I would love the Giant Water Lily, blue agate geode, and the neon ice cream sign. Otherwise either the Pickleberry Bear OR Sugarberry Bear. THANK YOU!!!! Love and hugs, Ultra

crysjasmine3

Hi @ultrasonic3, I have an extra neon ice cream sign I’d be happy to send you way later this afternoon. Hope you’ve been doing well! Hugs <3

ultrasonic3

@crysjasmine3 oh my goodness THANK YOU so much for the neon ice cream sign and the ice cream foods, which I didn’t have and am so happy to add to my ice cream cooler! I’ve been having the best summer ever! I hope you have too! Is there anything I can help you with? Have a wonderful weekend! Great to see you on the forums! Hugs, Ultra

crysjasmine3

@ultrasonic3 you’re so welcome, and I’m really happy to hear that the ice creams were new additions to your food collection! Glad to hear your summer has been going well; any particular highlights?! I’ve been enjoying the bit of down time I have back home, although it has been insanely hot lately (~105 degrees… yikes lol). It makes my heart so warm to see everyone on the forums, and I’ve missed the sense of community here. I’m slowly getting back into the swing of things, so I will let you know if there’s anything I need help with, so thank you :) Hope you enjoy your weekend as well! Love & hugs <3

crysjasmine3

Hi @blurayne, would absolutely love a weathered farmhouse table, thank you! Hope you’ve been doing well; happy to see you on the forums <3

starbrite1

Hi Blurayne, it’s your friend shanloveshorses! Can I please get a freshly baked surgarberry pie? Thank you!

HolyGround

Hello @blurayne, awesome giveaway! May I please have a weathered barn lantern from the sugarberry jar? Thank you! ~boo22berry

silverstar_1

@blurayne, I would love the Jam Maker’s Workspace from the pickleberry jar! Thank you for the generous giveaway, silverstar1

silverstar_1

Forgot to list alternates, but I would also love the Bundle of Jumbleberries!

AuntietoEW

Hi @blurayne. Thank you for all the gifts. Your generosity is very appreciated. If available, may I have a “Jumbleberrry Raincoat” from the Jumbleberry Jar? It is hard to tell if there are other people waiting for posts to be moderated. You can substitute the “Weathered Farmhouse Stool” from the Sugarberry Jar. Thank you so much! AuntietoEW

@blurayne I just sent a friend request and wanted to know if you want kinzcash in trade? Thanks, Butterflystarr

blurayne

Hello Butterflystarr, thank you for the offer but nothing is needed in return. I am trying to empty the account so I can delete it. Feel free to send a FR to my main account BluRayne. :)

blurayne

Hello, I am downsizing my accounts. If you would like some random items such as collections, peek a newz, wheels, etc; Please send a Friend Request to Fangs and I will send items each day until the account is empty. Your friend blurayne. The account name is Fangs.

unikitty11_

I sent you a friend request. My username is unikitty11. I missed a lot of peek a newz prizes and wheel prizes. Thanks for doing this!

lilmarie2013

@blurayne. Hey hey thanks for the giveaway. I’ll send a fr from my webkinzplayer1212 account today. Hope your job is going well :).

lilmarie2013

@blurayne. Hey hey thanks so much for the lovely package :)

bananasbw

@blurayne…I would be delighted to take some items off your hands :D Thank you for this giveaway & bananasbw will be sending a friends request.

Alphaowlbear

Hi blurayne – I’ll be sending a friend request from my alphacat3 account – thanks so much for sending your items to us. Have a great day! alphacat

ultrasonic3

@blurayne thank you so much for this awesome giveaway! I will send a request soon. Hope all is well in your world! Love and hugs, Ultra

ShmooPerson

Hi @blurayne, I will send a friend request to you from my account, ilovepugs08 :) And my sister will send one from hers as well, ilovehuskies09 :) Thank you for this fun giveaway and have a cheeky day!

lilmarie2013

@shmoo. Hey hey I sent you a message a few days ago about some items I’ve been looking for that I think it was you that wanted, it’s a few pages back so you probably didn’t see it. Were you looking for the winter fest snowflake rug and the w popcorn string? I’ve misplaced a few of my lists :( Could you let huskies know that I’m only actively playin on aunty, cousin, uncle, lan3, lilmarie, and webkinzplayer1212. I’ve been on a few of my storage accounts as I’ve done some trading lately and sent her back marshmallows but some may not have counted. I think I’m friends on those accounts with her but will check today :)

ShmooPerson

@lilmarie2013 Hi! I’m so sorry, I didn’t see your message from that day. I think you might possibly have me confused with someone else about the items though, as I wasn’t looking for those two items you mentioned, sorry about that, haha. And I will let huskies know that those are your active accounts! And Aw that’s so nice of you to send some treats to her, she doesn’t play as much as I do but she still appreciates those gifts when she logs on. I hope I answered your questions :) Have a swell day! Love, ilovepugs08

lilmarie2013

@Shmooperson. Hey yet no worries sometimes things get buried quickly when the pages fill up. Now I have a mystery on my hands. Let me know if huskies doesn’t complete the marshmallow challenge, I can help her out with the prizes. Sending back the mallows is easy just a click and I’m on my active accounts multiple times a day. Have a great weekend :)

pkrc2319

My username is PKRC, and I would like to know if you have the Teal Punk Riot Dress, Blonde Floppy Hat, White Summer Dress and Spotted Frog Pattern Balloon. If so, please Kinzpost them to my account. Thanks in advance!

blurayne

Sorry but I dont have any of those items on this account. I will check my others, but I dont believe that I have them at all. ~ blurayne

lilmarie2013

@blurayne that frog balloon is ultra rare. It was awarded one time on the wheel of wishes. :0

pkrc2319

Well, if anyone else has those items, could I please have them? If so, thanks!

FairyFaye24

I sent a friend request my username is FairyFaye24 I just rejoined and I’ll take whatever you can give thank you so much

frankie98

Hi Blurayne:) Thank you for taking the time to do this for everyone. I would love to receive any of your goodies from your downsizing account:). I hope you are doing well, still loving your job, and will still find time to enjoy your Webkinzs> You are missed here and thought of everyday. Take care my friend and let me know if you ever need anything. Your friend frankie98:)

AuntietoEW

Hi @blurayne. I am so happy to see you! Your posts about your job search and successful job find are very inspiring! Thank you for hosting a giveaway. I will send a friend request to Fangs. I am grateful to receive any extras. In particular, I missed alot between May 2018 and January 2019. The 2018 Marshmallow collection, 2018 Acorn Collection, Halloween candy collection, and any Deluxe items. I am a full member. Thank you! AuntietoEW

lilstinky

Thank you for hosting this fun giveaway! I would love a surprise. I’ll send a FR from momssanitytime.

starbrite1

Hi blurayne, thanks for the giveaway! It’s sometimes hard for me to complete the collections. Thanks!

DiegoPound

@blurayne, thank you so much for your generous giveaway- would love to be included. thank you. jtogo.

bonesbongo

Hi, @blurayne thank you for the giveaway, I sent a F/R from shelkinz67 I would like to be a part of it. Is there anything that you are looking for that I can send in return to your main account. Hope the job is going well. Have a great day. ~ shelkinz67

I appreciate new items! I’ll send a request from Mrskwa and Mrskwa25. Thank you so much! Have a great day! :-)

lilmarie2013

Welcome to lilmarie2013 Guessing Game.

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

Your specific guessing game is against the rules. Please pick a different topic.

Comments are closed.