Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 17,565 replies, has 505 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

lilstinky

Happy Thursday – It’s recent prize giveaway time! Please send a FR to momssanitytime if we are not friends already. Adventure Scouts parka – 12
      Adventure Scouts cap – 6
      Snow-covered hedge – 5
      Snowball beanbag chair – 5
      Countryside Christmas tree – 6
      Snow-covered cedar – 4
      Winter trails sign – 8
      Skis – 12
      Home for the Holidays robe – 4
      Holiday cheer bookshelf – 4
      Winter bunny hat – 3
      Hockey skates – 6
      Winter wreath window – 2
      Sailor’s cap – 4
      Sailor suit dress – 4
      Butterfly sun hat – 2
      Sandy beach floor tile – 3
      Beach bal beanbag chair – 1
      Beach house seashell sofa chair – 4
      Candy cane heart – 2
      Christmas party candy cane – 3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hey, @lilstinky! Thanks for the sweet giveaway– I would love the holiday bookshelf, winter wreath window, bunny hat, & winter trails sign!! I thiiiiink we’re friends on Commanderlight? If not, you can send a FR to Applh0nsik or RobinFireEmblem, but I just sent 3 sweet waffle cookies from my main account that I’d prefer not to say here… thank yoy! Hugs, Alex<3

lilstinky

Hi! I didn’t see your message till last night, so I just sent the first three items. The fourth item will be on its way tomorrow. Thank you for the treats! ~ momssanitytime

Thank you!! <3 And you're welcome! Have a great weekend! ~Alex

Sooners77

Hi lilstinky! Wow, time has flown by. I would love to have two Snow-Covered Cedars. Thank you so much for the giveaway. slime90

lilstinky

Time does go by so quickly! Happy to send the trees to you. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for the new Yeti fridge currently on the wheel – so cute! ~ momssanitytime

AuntietoEW

Hi @lilstinky, thank you for hosting your monthly giveaway. If available, may I have a Holiday Cheer Bookshelf, Home for the Holidays Robe, and Sailor’s Cap? You may substitute a Sailor Suit Dress, Winter Wreath Window, or Snow Covered Cedar. Thank you very much. @AuntietoEW

unikitty11_

Hi, @lilstinky! I would love a Winter Bunny Hat, Sailor’s Cap, and a Sailor Suit Dress if still available! Thanks so much!! ~unikitty11

HolyGround

Hello momssanitytime, it’s boo22berry! Do you still have snow-covered cedars available? I’d love 3 of those, but if they’re taken I’d like countryside christmas trees. Thank you!

Hey there!
      I don’t really use the Retro Rainbow gift boxes from the monthly Deluxe boxes & I was wondering if anyone needed any spare items? I have 14 unopened boxes & would love to share the items! Just let me know your user. Nothing is needed in return as I just have a lot of these clogging my dock up. My usernames are Applh0nsik & RobinFireEmblem! Giveaway ends on January 20th.
      Thank you!
      ~Alex

Lorraine5442

HI Alexandrite I could use 2 chairs and 2 rugs I will friend you right now thank you very much misscoon2====

Hi, @Lorraine5442! Once I finish school(working on a test right now, but decided to check WKN before the comments stopped moderating) and log onto the desktop app I can definitely send you 2 chairs & rugs!! Have a great day! ^-^ ~Alex <3

Sooners77

Hi Alex! Thanks for sharing your Retro Rainbow items. I would love to have the Retro Rainbow Rug, Retro Rainbow Phone and Retro Rainbow Chair. I didn’t know how many I could ask for. Sorry, if I asked for too many. My username is slime90 and we are friends on RobinFireEmblem. Thanks again.

Hey there, @Sooners77! That’s alright! There was no limit as I just wanted to get rid of it all, lol. I can send those 3 soon!! Hope you have a nice Tuesday! ~Alex

starbrite1

Hello Alex! Thank you for offering, I am trying to build a retro rainbow room! May I please get the wall art, the rug, and the pouf? If you have them available, I would also like 2 side tables and the phone. My username is shanloveshorses and I just added both your accounts. Thank you again!

Hey, @starbrite1! How cool!! And of course, I’ll send them soon once I log onto the Desktop! (You can’t accept friend requests on mobile & that’s what I’m on right now. =P) I’ll accept it later & no worries– hope you enjoy! =) ~Alex

bonesbongo

Hi @Alexandrite_Ledger Thank you for this generous offer I would love to get the Retro Rainbow Phone, Retro Rainbow Rug and Retro Rainbow Wall Art if you still have any boxes available. I believe where are already friends on both accounts. Thanks, have a great day. ~ shelkinz67

Heya, @bonesbongo! I have 1 box left, but I told my mom about my giveaway & she said she can pitch in and send you some items, too! Not sure if you’re friends with her, I’ll have to check later on her account, but if she’s not, she can send them to me & I can send them to you! Hope you have a wonderful day, too. ~Alex<3

AuntietoEW

Hi @Alexandrite. Thank you for being a host for the giveaway. If there are any items remaining, I would like to participate. May I please have a Retro Rainbow Side Table, Retro Rainbow Table Lamp, and a Retro Rainbow Phone? I will wait for a response before I send any friend requests. Thank you very much. AuntietoEW

Hi, @AuntietoEW! Oh, I already ran out of boxes, but I just asked my dad if he had any spares on his account that I could give to you & he has some! =) I will send you a FR from one of my accounts later & send those & then the phone later. I also have a bunk bed too, if you’re interested in that along with some clothes. You’re very welcome & have a wonderful weekend! <3 Hugs, Alex <3

AuntietoEW

Hello @_xPho3nyxblade318x_. Are you @Alexandrite_Ledge? I did receive a package from @alphacat with the 3 items from the Retro Rainbow theme. I thought I was too late. The WShop has a cream colored bed that I have been using in the room. I do not know anything about a bunk bed. Life has been very stressful. Thank you very much Alphacat and Alexandrite_Ledge! AuntietoEW

This giveaway is now closed.

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – New clothes and a shopping spree are coming next week so it’s time for another Waterfall Giveaway :-) I will send out 2 Charming Waterfalls and 1 coin that you can sell back to the Wshop. Big shout outs to Nate4555, blurayne, and lilmarie and the beanies who have gifted me large coupons that I use for these giveaways :-). Please send a friend request to alphacat if needed. Have a great day!!

Good afternoon Alphacat! Hope you are well! This is so nice of you and I appreciate everyone who contributed to this generous event! It will be very helpful! I could use some Kinzcash on my MrsKWA25 account. I spent a lot on extra Holiday Barn items. Fluffykinz’s second account (Foxyfreddy23) would also appreciate the waterfalls. Thank you so much! We really appreciate this! Have a wonderful day! MrsKWA

Alphaowlbear

Hi Strawberrykinz – how are you? All is well here – January is really going quickly. My pleasure to send you and FoxyFreddy some waterfalls. I also used my secondary accounts to buy extras of the Barn theme. I’m on mobile right now – will be away from home most of today – I’ll send your items when I can use the desktop so I can use the coupons in the Wshop. Enjoy!! Alphacat

Hey, Alpha! I would love to get some, thank you! <3

starbrite1

Hello @alphacat, can I please get in on the waterfall giveaway? My user is shanloveshorses and we’re already friends, thanks!

HolyGround

May I be included in this giveaway? My username is boo22berry and we’re already friends!

Alphaowlbear

Hi – group message to Alexanandrite, starbrite, and HolyGround – so nice to hear from all of you! I’ll be away from home for awhile today so will plan to send waterfalls when I get home to the desktop so I can use the coupons in the Wshop. Enjoy! alphacat

starbrite1

No problem! Thank you again!

Lorraine5442

I would very much like to receive waterfalls Thank you misscoon2 if I can help you in anyway let me no thanks

Alphaowlbear

Hi Lorraine5442 – thanks so much for sending the friend request! I’ll be sending out waterfalls late this afternoon or early evening. It’s so nice to make a new trading friend :-) alphacat

Lorraine5442

Hi alphacat thank you for the waterfalls. I have the perfect room for lovely waterfalls.Have a great weekend!

pegpony

Hi @alphaowlbear I’d love to receive a couple waterfalls, thank you so much for this generous giveaway : )

ShmooPerson

Hi @Alphaowlbear, thank you for this awesome giveaway, you are amazing for always doing this for us! I would love to be a part of this giveaway, my username is ilovepugs08 and we are friends :) Thanks again!

Alphaowlbear

Hi pegpony and Shmoo – I just sent your waterfalls out – I can hardly wait to see what the new clothes look like :-) alphacat

AuntietoEW

Hi @alphaowlbear. Thank you so much for having this timely and generous giveaway! If you still have some Waterfalls, I would love to participate. I will send you some high level coupons. Thank you. AuntietoEW.

Alphaowlbear

hi AuntietoEW – thanks so much for the awesome coupons – my pleasure to turn them into waterfalls for you!! Enjoy and have fun shopping :-) alphacat

AuntietoEW

Hi @alphaowlbear, thank you so much for the gift!!! I will think of you as I spend the Kinzcash at the WShop. It is very nice of you to send. AuntietoEW

Comments are closed.