Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 2,943 replies, has 177 voices, and was last updated by  bubbashuka 1 week ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

bubbashuka

I have a giveaway! Post what you’d like. I have: several webkinz trading cards packs series 1, several webkinz trading cards packs series 2, 1 chocolate shop booth, 1 oceans deep dresser, 1 plumpy’s chair, 1 teacher’s chair, 1 high note lamp, and also 1 wishing well TGG poster. You can pick 2 each! Comment your username and what you’d like. I’ll try to check in often!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bepoodlepal

Hi @bubbashuka, id like the tcg wishing well poster and a series on card pack please. My wwid is bepoodlepal

bubbashuka

Sure, bepoodlepal! You get both of those, since you were first. :)

suzuki108

Hi bubbashuka, I am interested in your giveaway! Do you have anything of the trading cards left? If not, I would love a plumpy’s chair or chocolate shop booth (or both!) Thank you!!! My username is Suzuki108.

bubbashuka

Suzuki, you get tradng cards and plumpy’s chair! :)

suzuki108

Thank you for sending a request! I have accepted. :) I’m excited to receive these things, thank you very much!

amazingv100

May I have the Wishing Well TCG Poster and Plumpy’s Chair? If any of those are taken, you can swap it out for a pack of trading cards. I am cm200993 on Webkinz. Thanks for this giveaway!

bubbashuka

amazingv100, you get trading cards. :) Sorry, the chair and poster are out!

bubbashuka

UPDATE:: For the giveaway I have: 8 webkinz trading card packs series 1, 8 trading card packs series 2, 1 chocolate shop booth, 1 teacher’s chair, 1 high note lamp, 1 oceans deep dresser, 1 rose bush, and 1 webkinz cares dining table. you can pick 2 each person. If you pick an item and trading cards, you get that item and 2 trading card packs. :) Comment your username and what you would like. I’ll try checking in often!

rinoav

Hi! Could I have the Chocolate Shop Booth and two Series One trading card packs? rinoav is my username. Thank you! :) @bubbashuka

bubbashuka

Sure! I’ll send them when you accept my request for a friend. :)

Blueblue201

May I have the rose bush and trading card pack? (any series is fine) My username is Blueblue201, thanks so much!

bubbashuka

Of course! I just need you to accept my friend request. ;)

bubbashuka

CONTEST CLOSED!!!! No more!!

Noyrf

Hi @bubbashuka, i would love to have any trading card packs i can. My wwid is noyrf ill send a fr your way. :)

bubbashuka

Thanks! Sometimes It doesn’t let me say yes to requests, so It’ll be a delayed yes. It’ll probably work by tomorrow. :)

riiillleeey

Hey @bubbashuka I’ll take the series 1 and series 2 trading card packs if you still have them! Thanks so much! My username is riiillleeey

raquelushka

If you have told me what you wanted already, please list it again here following the new list of items. It’s getting kind of complicated trying to figure out who wanted what. :) And anyone that hasn’t been here for awhile, please let me know what items you would like and your user name (my UN – raquelushka). If we aren’t friends, please send me a friend request when you list your items, that will make getting items to you faster. The clothes and furniture are listed below. Here are the decorations I have left: – Beautiful game flooring – Beautiful game wallpaper – gingerbread flooring – gingerbread wallpaper – Home for the holidays flooring – lavender swirls wallpaper – medieval flooring – medieval wallpaper – pink w pattern wallpaper – Pyramid wallpaper – sacred Pyramid flooring – stained glass flooring – stained glass solarium – bonsai brush painting scroll – chocolate shop window – Digital stopwatch clock – football banner – football jersey decoration – gingerbread window – hailey framed poster – hanging spice rack – hunted hotel elevator – Ice skate wreath – kinzpost postcard collection – medieval Lion tapestry – medieval window – pink hearts clock

amazingv100

It would be awesome if I could have the Beautiful Game Flooring, Beautiful Game Wallpaper, Football Banner, Football Jersey Decoration, Bonsai Brush Painting Scroll, Pyramid Wallpaper, Sacred Pyramid Flooring, Stained Glass Flooring, Stained Glass Solarium, Gingerbread Flooring, Gingerbread Wallpaper, and Lavender Swirls Wallpaper! I am cm200993 on Webkinz. Thank you! :D

rinoav

Could I please have the Digital Stopwatch Clock, Haunted Hotel Elevator, Medieval Flooring, Medieval Wallpaper, Pink W Pattern Wallpaper, Home for the Holidays Flooring, Chocolate Shop Window, Pink Hearts Clock, Gingerbread Window, Hailey Framed Poster, Hanging Spice Rack, Ice Skate Wreath, KinzPost Postcard Collection, Medieval Lion Tapestry, and Medieval Window? rinoav is my username. Thanks again!!

@raquelushka – May I please have the stained glass flooring, stained glass solarium, kinzpost postcard collection, and pink heearts clock?

orangeiscool

Doodlebug – just wanted to let you know that I will be sending you the last of my Goo Goo berries for now. Will keep you in mind for later stock. Thank you for the great trades. Let me know if you still need the heart clock. geenmama

@orangeiscool – Thanks so much for everything! I don’t need the heart clock anymore, but thank you for offering! Let me know if there’s any of the dispenser foods you’d like extra of!

raquelushka

I went through and sold all the things that are available in the WShop and here is what’s left: Clothing: – gingerbread man hat – lovely racing helmet – Blue fuzzy winter hat – Busy city visor – Cave explorer hat – chefs hat – chocolate shop visor – martian headband – plaid SantaKinz Cap – send dwarf hat – Turkey hat – tutti-frutti headdress – Webkinz Crown of wonder – Webkinz top hat – workout headband – City chick sunglasses – Venetian mask – balloon darts zip up hoodie – Blue hockey jersey – Cave explorer top – chefs shirt – dex dangerous suit top – Holly jolly sweater – Kinzville Academy football jersey – Kinzville baseball jersey – knitted sweater – pirate costume silk – red festive fleece pajama top – rockin’ reindeer sweater – Spring forward Vest – team lug shirt – tech world uniform – trading card game jacket – warm toggle jacket – Webkinz blazer – Webkinz striped sweater – White blouse – Blue polarberry pants – Cave explorer bottom – dex dangerous suit bottom – flannel cuff khakis – Golden solar pants – highland kilt – polkadot pants – red festive fleece pajama bottoms

amazingv100

May I please have the Gingerbread Man Hat, Lovely Racing Helmet, Martian Headband, Chocolate Shop Visor, KinzVille Academy Baseball Jersey, Blue Polarberry Pants, Flannel Cuff Khakis, Plaid SantaKinz Cap, Dwarf Hat, Webkinz Top Hat, Workout Headband, City Chic Sunglasses, Venetian Mask, Blue Hockey Jersey, Blue Winter Fuzzy Hat, White Blouse, Cave Explorer Hat, Cave Explorer Top, Dex Dangerous Suit Top, Webkinz Blazer, Webkinz Striped Sweater, Balloon Darts Zip Up Hoodie, Dangerous Suit Bottom, Holly Jolly Sweater, KinzVille Academy Football Jersey, Knitted Sweater, Pirate Costume Silk, Red Festive Fleece Pajama Top, Red Festive Fleece Pajama Bottoms, Blue Fuzzy Winter Hat, Rockin’ Reindeer Sweater, Spring Forward Vest, Team Lug Shirt, Tech World Uniform, Warm Toggle Jacket, Trading Card Game Jacket, Cave Explorer Bottom, Golden Solar Pants, and Highland Kilt? I am cm200993 on Webkinz. Thanks a ton! :D

@raquelushka – May I please have the Blue Fuzzy Winter Hat, Chef’s Hat, Webkinz Top Hat, workout headband, city chic sunglasses, venetian mask, chefs shirt, dex dangerous suit top, holly jolly sweater, red festive fleece pajama top, trading card game jacket, webkinz blazer, blue polarberry pants, polkadot pants, red festive fleece pajama bottoms? ww un doodlebug72898

Can I have the rocking reindeer sweater, warm toggle jacket, and spring forward vest? :) thanks!

bubbashuka

raquelushka, may I have webkinz striped sweater, workout headband, and blue polarberry pants if they are available? Thanks! :)

raquelushka

I’m sorry I don’t have any of those anymore. I have nothing left!

bubbashuka

Oh. That’s OK! :)

raquelushka

Furniture: – anchor side arrow – Apple chair – Beach beauty chair – Cave potato plant – cozy Christmas armchair – cozy Christmas sofa – cozy kitchen chair – Ebony and cream squares coffee table – fancy frozen column – fireplace tool set – gingerbread sofa – gingerbread stove – gingerbread TV – Golden goal stadium seat – golf cart – hay bale – holiday cheer bookshelf – Home for the holidays fireplace – kinzcash side table – librarians desk – medieval side table – medieval trophy pedestal – picnic time basket – pile of snow – purple dust cluster – smiling snowman – snow-covered lamp post – tri mirror ebony dresser – wild mushroom

rinoav

Could I please have the Beach Beauty Chair, Librarian’s Desk, Golden Goal Stadium Seat, Gingerbread Sofa, Gingerbread Stove, Golf Cart, Medieval Side Table, Medieval Trophy Pedestal, Cozy Christmas Armchair, Cozy Christmas Sofa, Cozy Christmas Chair, Holiday Cheer Bookshelf, Home for the Holidays Fireplace, Snow-Covered Lamp Post, Ebony and Cream Squares Coffee Table, Tri Mirror Ebony Dresser, Picnic Time Basket, Anchor Side Arrow, Hay Bale, Fancy Frozen Column, Fireplace Tool Set, Wild Mushroom, Cave Potato Plant, and Purple Dust Cluster? rinoav is my username. Thank you so much!

@raquelushka – May I please have the Anchor Side Arrow, Beach Beauty Chair, Cave Potato Plant, Cozy Christmas Armchair, Cozy Christmas Sofa, Cozy Kitchen Chair, Librarians Desk, Purple Dust Cluster, Smiling Snowman, and Wild Mushroom? ww un doodlebug72898

@beapoodlepal, I AM SOO SORRY! I forgot about this topic in the WKN Forums for a while. I remember you wanting my Plumpy’s Glasses a few months ago, is that correct? I AM VERY VERY VERY VERY sorry that I haven’t given it to you yet. I’ve been REALLY busy in real life. I still have them. Do you still want them? I know that @greenmagic77 said that she already had them. I am not on that much in the daytime. I am usually on between 9:00 P.M. and 12;00 A.M. at night. I’m sometimes on really late in the night like 1;00 A.M. in the morning. I’M TALKING ABOUT WEBKINZ TIME. I live in the Central Time Zone.

greenmagic77

I sent them to her mlp. :-)

amazingv100

@MyLittlePony2010EG13, if you happen to have an extra pair, could I have it? Thanks!

bepoodlepal

@mylittlepony2010EG13, Yeah saturday works. Im in pst 3 hours behind. When do you want to be in the kinzchat regular clubhouse? This time even if your late you should still show up cause ill probably be there still.

greenmagic77

Hey bepoodle pal! Thanks for all of your help! Do you need anything? I’m trying to get you the orange army shirt. That is what you wanted right? Well lmk if there is more stuff that you need. You deserve gift for all of your help. :-)

greenmagic77

Or maybe that was someone else. Lmk what you need. :)

raquelushka

@bepoodlepal, can I send you 2 more items (gold dress and angle dress) to pass along to greenmagic77? I can get you something from any of the stores (I am currently a deluxe member) or/and I can give you the march deluxe challenge prize in 2 more days. It’s the black jolly roger bed and jolly roger captain’s chair.

Comments are closed.