Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 16,846 replies, has 500 voices, and was last updated by  100dogs 6 days, 4 hours ago.

• Author

sally
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  sally.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  sally.

alilkitten

I just got deluxe today! To celebrate, I am offering non-deluxe members or people who are out of Kinzcash the opportunity to receive one deluxe item from the wshop for Kinzcash for free! One item per person and if you’d like to send some Kinzcash coins to promote this giveaway, thank you! I only get 2,000 Kinzcash from watching the ten ads per day, so this might be a slow-burning process, but I will try to respond to everyone! My username is Dinorawr247!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Traveller

That’s a lovely gesture! Bravo!

alilkitten

Thank you! It’s something a lot of people have done for me, so I feel the need to return the favor.

EsorNorDorf

I also have coupons I can give you, if that would work. I never use them.

rlla14

Head’s up–just in time for Halloween, the Venetian Mask is at the KinzStyle Outlet as the Special for 7 p.m.!! Only W56. In case you need a special accessory that will double for New Year’s Eve and Mardi Gras!

rlla14

Sorry, folks! I’m officially out of extra Candy Corn Witch Shoes and Viking Princess items. If you’ve already asked and I said they were coming, they still are–there’s just that pesky one package/three item limit per day. And I’m still waiting on a couple of friend request responses. Hopefully some others will have these items!! Good luck!

Traveller

@roxy616 and @RLLA14 Thank you so much for the Halloween presents. It’s because of members like you that I’m enjoying webkinz more than I ever thought possible. This forum has some of the kindest people I’ve (never–lol) met! Thanks again, Traveller.

rlla14

Feel the same. I got really discouraged with my attempt at the trading room, but love finding happy homes for my extras here! AND finding things I never thought I’d be able to track down. Happy Halloween!!

Traveller

Good morning @RLLA14 Thanks for the firefighter boots and the food! I have sent you breakfast–bunch of cherry tomatos, cheesy ciabatta bun and a cup of chai tea! It snowed here. Hope you stay warm and safe wherever you are. Happy Winter!

Roxy616

@Traveller, You’re very welcome…Hope you have a great Halloween! I know what you mean about the people on this forum…I continue to be amazed by the incredible kindness and generosity shown here each and every day and am so grateful for the friends I’ve made here! Thank you, as well, for the Halloween gift you sent…It was so thoughtful of you, and I love receiving special food items that I can add to my collection! Hugs, Roxy :)

szivarvany5

I have an extra cowgirl dress, mummy costume, pumpkin king head, and a couple extra ladybug dresses. I might have more items, so I will check my dock later and add to this if need be. Happy Halloween everyone!

Comments are closed.