Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 3,121 replies, has 189 voices, and was last updated by  Alphaowlbear 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

TaffyKitty12

Hello, everyone! Just thought I’d do a small giveaway on here for some random items. Here’s what I have: black and gold guitar chair (1), Boomin green chair (2), Campkinz sleeping bag (2), Country quilt chair (1), hay bale (1), Island hammock (3), Island beach chair (2), Leafy side table (1), Modern leafy dining chair (2), Playground chain swing (1), Pink hearts clock (1), Soccer fan wallpaper (1), rock & roll flooring (1), time warp clock (1), sunshine hat (3), sweet bow visor (2), Kinzville baseball jersey (2), light up sneakers (1), toy basketball hoop (2), first resort bed (2). If you’d like any of these items, please let me know down below! Limit of 3 items per person, please. My username is bbdoll11, please include your user down below so I can friend you if needed. Have a great day! :) This giveaway will close at the end of the week.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

libertynews

@TaffyKitty12 Hi, May I please have the time warp clock , boomin green chair and leafy side table. Thank You for the nice give away. un libertypom

TaffyKitty12

Hi there, @libertynews! Sure thing! :) I just sent you a friend request, and I will send out the items to you once it’s been accepted! Hope you have a great day!!

TaffyKitty12

Alrighty, I just sent out the items that your requested. I hope you enjoy them! :)

Alphaowlbear

May I have the pink hearts clock? UN alphacat – Thanks! :-)

TaffyKitty12

Hi there, @Alphaowlbear! Sure thing, I’ll be more than happy to send it to you! I just sent out a friend request, and I’ll send you the clock as soon as I can after you accept it! Have a great day! :)

TaffyKitty12

I just sent out the clock, I hope you enjoy it! :)

amazingv100

May I have the Playground Chain Swing, Country Quilt Chair, and Black and Gold Guitar Chair? I am cm200993 on Webkinz. Thank you! :)

TaffyKitty12

Hi, @amazingv100! Sure thing, I’ll be more than happy to send those items to you!! I just sent you a friend request, I will try to send the items out asap after it’s been accepted! Have a nice day! :D

amazingv100

I accepted your friend request. I’m sorry it took several days; I encountered an error previously when trying to accept (I have 182 friends, but a message popped up that said I reached the maximum amount of friends that I can have).

vanmin

@taffykitty12 please add me to your giveaway! username is vanmin. im fine with any of those items!! thank you :)

TaffyKitty12

Hey there, @vanmin! That sounds great! I just sent you a friend request on Webkinz, and I’ll pick out some items to send you from there! Have a nice one! :)

TaffyKitty12

Alrighty, I just sent the items out! (I am so sorry I sent them a bit late, by the way! I was kind of busy yesterday, so I didn’t have too much time to be on the computer) I ended up seeing you the first resort bed, jersey, and the hammock, I hope those items were alright! I hope you have a wonderful day! :)

godgirl71115

hey can I have a country quilt chair, a pair of light up sneakers and a playground chain swing if they are still left thanks so much ~~~~godgirl71115

TaffyKitty12

Hi there, godgirl71115! Sure thing! :) The country quilt chair has already been claimed by another, but… I looked through some of my rooms, and ended up finding an extra one for you! I don’t think we’re friends on Webkinz, so I’ll go and add you :) Is your Webkinz user the same as your one here on the newz?

godgirl71115

yes my user is the same. thanks so much for doing this plus thanks for finding me the chair i really appreciate it! :D

TaffyKitty12

(Sorry this is a bit late!) Alrighty, thanks a ton for letting me know! :) I’ll friend you on my account, and I will send you the items as soon as you accept! You’re welcome! I hope you’ll like the items! :D

godgirl71115

thanks, TaffyKitty I just saw the package you’re the best!!!!!!! :)

rinoav

May I have two Boomin’ Green Chairs and an Island Hammock? rinoav is my username. Thanks! :D @TaffyKitty12

TaffyKitty12

Hi there, @rinoav! Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry I’m getting back to you so late!! XP I haven’t checked this forum for a few days. Sure thing, I’d be more than happy to send those items to you!! :D I will go send you a friend request next time I go on, and once you accept it, I’ll give you the items that you’d like! Hope you have a great day! :)

godgirl71115

GIVEAWAY! you can get up to three things and under thanks. mayors costume, kinzville academy slacks, painted camo pants, beautiful blue ball gown, tap dancing shoes, webkinz fanatic floor lamp, light pine wood flooring, ballerina poster, chimpanzee poster, map of kinzville, shoe rack, the key to kinzville, ballet lamp, leprechaun plush toy, mr. moo plushy, nibbles kinz plushy, blue striped bed, cream living room sofa. thats it thanks so much love ~~~~~~godgirl71115

libertynews

@godgirl71115 Hi May I please have the mr. moo plushy, my un is libertypom Thank you.

Alphaowlbear

May I please have the Mr. Moo plushy if it’s still available? My UN is alphacat. Thanks!

godgirl71115

oh i am so sorry somebody already got that is there anything else that you would like?

Alphaowlbear

May I have the leprechaun plushie instead? I see someone asked for Mr. Moo before I did. Thanks! UN alphacat

Alphaowlbear

Thanks for the package! I collect plushies so he’s a nice addition. PLMK if there’s anything you’re looking for. :-)

bubbashuka

I would like the flooring please. Username: bubbashuka. I think we are already friends, thanks!

amazingv100

May I have the Painted Camo Pants, Map of Kinzville, and The Key to Kinzville? I am cm200993 on Webkinz. Thank you!!

godgirl71115

i am so sorry it’s all my fault i didn’t realize the map of kinzville and the key to kinzville are things you can’t trade or send is there anything else that you would like?

rinoav

Could I have the Tap Dancing Shoes, Webkinz Fanatic Floor Lamp, and Chimpanzee Poster? rinoav is my username. Thanks! :)

I know that some of my friends out there collect PSF (pet specific food) and I have received a few items from friends and figured since I don’t collect them I’d pass them along to someone who does. Here is what I have, from which pet, and the quantity I have of each:
      Alfalafel – Grey Arabian - 1
      Apricot Fruit Leather – Apricot Schnoodle Puppy - 4
      Candy Clovers – Shamrock Dragon - 1
      Carrot Cake Crepes – Carrots Bunny - 1
      Cinnabark Bites – Cinnamon Beagle - 1
      Frozen Cherry Blossom – Frosty Fawn – 1
      Gummy Guppies – Axolotl - 4
      Lovely Eucalyptus Lasagna – Misty Koala - 2
      Purple Spring Rolls – Purple Goat - 1
      Once these are done, I’ll post the list of pets I have and my family have so that is there are any of those that you need I can send them as well.

godgirl71115

hey do you still have one pack of gummy guppies left and one pack of apricot fruit leather left my username is godgirl71115 i am not sure if you would like to trade or just send a package anything is fine with me thanks so much ~~~~~godgirl71115

Nothing needed in return, I’ll send them over as soon as you are on my friends list. ;)

godgirl71115

just got the package thanks!

bubbashuka

I would really like some PSF!!! I would like: gummy guppies, cinnabark bites, and lovely eucalyptus lasagna. :) Thanks!

On its way.

bubbashuka

Thanks. :)

libertynews

@Spiderhulkman Hi, may I please have apricot fruit leather and gummy guppies. Thank You, libertypom

Sent. Enjoy! :)

guest112232

Could I have the Apricot Fruit Leather, Gummy Guppies, and Purple Spring Rolls? My UN is Cady623

Sent! Hope you enjoy them.

brown2399

DOEs anyone have an extra pair of WZ jeans? I Really want them but I can’t find them anywhere ( or anyone willing to trade) im Sweetthing11124. Thanks

bubbashuka

@bepoodlepal: Hello! If you see this, may you please reply to my friend, SpringBreeze’s Dr. Quack want list? She is waiting for a response. You said you’d give her some things and she listed some things she had and she never got a reply. Thanks! ~bubbashuka

Comments are closed.