Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 5,262 replies, has 301 voices, and was last updated by  rlla14 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

I am giving away Friend or Best cupcakes to anyone who was not able to get them.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi, @CuteSarahFriend! It’s me, radishbird3! I ended up finishing the Checkers challenge. I need all of the Friends cupcakes but the Banana Apple, Grape Lime, and Chilled Berry. Chilled Berry must be cold- I like it. My user is radishbird3. We’re already friends. You can add my other account, 09xStarlightx09. (To anyone who reads this: DO NOT ADD RADISHBIRD3. IT HAS A SUPER FULL FRIENDS LIST.)

Hi, thatś good. I needed to go to bed so sorry I couldn´t finish it with you. I´ll send you the cupcakes right now!

@CuteSarahFriend, may I please have one Best Orange Blast Cupcake and three Friends Grape Lime Cupcakes? I’m also wanting one random Friends cupcake of your choice. Please. My username is my username on here. Thank you in advance.

Hi Goodluckwolfie, Unfortunately, I only have 2 Friends Grape lime cupcakes left, so I can send you those 2 along with the best orange blast cupcake. tomorrow I can send you the random cupcake and another surprise. Unfortunately, I also can´t send any more friend requests (I am still waiting for some) at the time, so you will have to send me one first. My user is the same. Thanks!

Sorry for taking so long, I just sent the orange blast and grape limes, so hopefully tomorrow I can send the randoms.

bubbashuka

Hi guys! I’m giving away random foods, so comment below if you’d like some! :) Ends the 11th of February. Make sure to comment your username too. Sorry, but you cannot choose which types!

Hikittykat

I would love some free food bubbashuka! I am a huge collector of food. By the way I loved all the random gifts you sent. You are very generous. Thank you. ~Hikittykat

5ginadog

please include me – 5ginadog

calicomania

Hello everyone! Do any deluxe members have a spare Delightful Dining Dress, Fishing Hat, Green Glasses, and heart glasses from the recent wheel of deluxe update? My username is Blarecat. Thanks!

Alphaowlbear

Hi Blarecat – I just sent a fishing hat and a couple pairs of the heart glasses – Enjoy! alphacat

calicomania

Thank you!

lilstinky

@calicomania – the delightful dining dress and green glasses are on their way, along with the Wacky slippers. Enjoy!

calicomania

Thank you! I hope the PSF’s were ones that you needed!

lilstinky

January Giveaway! Let me know if you would like to have any of the following items, and send me a FR (my UN is momssanitytime): academy laptop (2), Alyssa plush (3), Amanda Panda plush (2), Bag of Groceries (2), Basketball cooler, Beach blanket (3), Beach toys (4), Brown adventure parka (6), Captain Dogbeard plushy (3), Captain Dogbeard poster (3), Carnival poster (4), Change hut (6), Cleaning supplies (2), Coat rack (2). Please see my other posts in Items for trade, and Wanted items. Thank you!

Alphaowlbear

Hi lilstinky – thank you for the giveaway! May I please have one of the Amanda Panda Plush? Thanks so much – alphacat

lilstinky

@alphaowlbear – Amanda Panda is on her way. Thanks again for the food you sent.

libertynews

@
        lilstinky Thank You for the giveaway. May I please have a change hut, bag of groceries and carnival poster. un libertypom

lilstinky

@libertynews – The three items are on their way. Enjoy!

Missyrae1714

Can I please have the Captain Dogbeard Plushy and the Captain Dogbeard poster. I have a boy webkinz and there are not many room themes on webkinz for boys that don’t require epoints. Thanks. My username is HermineGrangerRon. If you like I can send you my pets favorite food. I have 3 different ones.

lilstinky

@Missyrae1714 – I sent the two items along with a Sheldon Plushy. If there’s any items at Sheldon’s Souvenir Shack that would help with a boy-themed room, let me know. I’d be happy to get them for you. I appreciate the foods!

Hikittykat

Hi lilstinky may I please have the The Beach blanket and the basketball cooler.~Hikittykat

lilstinky

@ Hikittykat – I sent a FR, and will mail the beach blanket and basketball cooler as soon as I can. Enjoy!

5ginadog

hi lilstinky could I have an alyssa plush, and carnival posters? – 5ginadog

lilstinky

@ 5ginadog – they are on their way. Have a great day!

pikachu7777

Thanks for the giveaway!! If you still have it, could I have 1 Alyssa plush? UN pikachu7777

lilstinky

@pikachu7777 – absolutely! Sent a FR, and will mail Alyssa as soon as I can. Enjoy!

animalmomkls

Hi lilstinky, What an awesome giveaway! If you still have an Amanda Panda Plushy, I would love one. I’m animalmomkls here and on WW. Thanks so much, animalmomkls : )

lilstinky

@animalmonkls – I just sent a FR, and Amanda Panda will be on her way as soon as I can mail her. Have a great day!

@lilstinky, may I please have 2 Change Huts, 1 Beach Blanket, 1 Beach Toys, 1 Carnival Poster, and a Coat Rack? I will send a friend request later. I really need the Change Hut and the Carnival Poster if I may only have 3 items. Thank you in advance.

lilstinky

@Goodluckwolfie – I sent the first three items today, and will send the others tomorrow. Enjoy!

Hiya, @lilstinky! I’m 09xStarlightx09 on WW< and we're already friends. All of those items sound great. I'll just take 3 of any leftovers. =)

lilstinky

Hey, MLP – I just sent three things. I hope you like them. ~momssanitytime

Hi lilstinky, If you have any left, can I please have a change hut and carnival poster? My username is CuteSarahFriend. Thanks!

lilstinky

Sure thing! I’ll send it right over. ~ momssanitytime

Thank you!

I came way too late for this but i wanted to say that if you were to ever have another Amanda Panda, i would love to have one! Your friend, westsidefitness

bubbashuka

Hello everyone!! :) I have a ton of stuff in my dock that needs clearing out, so just comment down below if you want some, and your username!! It’ll be a mix of stuff including food, clothes, decor, and furniture. You cannot request what type of stuff you want, sorry! ENDS JANUARY 28, 2018.

pikachu7777

Bubbashuka, that’s such a fun idea!! I love mystery suprises so I would love some! UN is pikachu7777. Let me know if I can send you anything in return!

libertynews

@bubbashuka Wow! I love random surprises, ☺☺☺ Thank You libertypom

lilstinky

@bubbashuka – you are so generous! I would love a surprise box! Thank you in advance. ~ momssanitytime

Hikittykat

Hello bubbashuka! I love the idea! And I would love some mystery prizes. Thank you. ~Hikittykat

5ginadog

hey bubbashuka hope your well. could I get beds or posters or walls?

Bubbashuka, may I please have some stuff you don’t need? My Webkinz username is my username on here but we might be friends already. :)

bubbashuka

I hope you guys have been liking the gifts!!!

@bubbashuka i missed out :( but would like to be in your next giveaway!

Comments are closed.