Happy Trading!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Happy Trading!!!

This topic contains 2,352 replies, has 73 voices, and was last updated by  snowy527 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-24 at 04:06 PM

I’m looking for the designer catwalk and the buffet fruit juicer specifically. I am mostly looking for PSIs from new pets (as far back as when the mocha pup came out) so tell me what you are looking for and we can start trading! Happy trading!!!

I have the mocha pup psi if needed.

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-25 at 02:00 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-06-25 at 01:30 PM
      oh almost forgot! heres some other PSI i have gumball pit, banana boombox,
      strawberry jammin’ jukebox, (X2) molten lava bed, rocky sauna,
      rainforest sauna, and more. anyone may offer. looking formostly SIGNATURE, but i will add if needed.

Hey fudgey
      what would you want for you boombox?
      I listed my sigs below and btw, if you’re not wanting to trade your sly slide, it is sooo ok, I have another trader who is holding the sly slide for me so we can try and work a trade :) I now that slide is special to you! :D I did list the siggys I have for trade on this page :D
      NB

hmm…. would you swap your igloo or daring den slide for the
      boombox? it’d be more fair for you if you did the igloo though. and thanks so much!
      this slide is to much for me to let go of! its so cool! i’ve been getting stenchy? on my stuff.
      PLMKSNOL what works best for you.

snowy, sure! but this is not the SIGNATURE lynx. its the regular one.

snowy527

Hey nutty what do you want for your daring den slide?

nuttybuddy

rainforest sauna, and more. anyone may offer. looking formostly SIGNATURE, but i will add if needed.

Hey fudgey

what would you want for you boombox?
      I listed my sigs below and btw, if you’re not wanting to trade your sly slide, it is sooo ok, I have another trader who is holding the sly slide for me so we can try and work a trade :) I now that slide is special to you! :D I did list the siggys I have for trade on this page :D

NB

snowy527

I would like the rocky sauna. If I get the daring den slide, do you want to trade for the sauna?

snowy527

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-25 at 01:33 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-06-25 at 01:23 PM
      nutty, thanks! i’m sorry for me too! LOL.
      anyway, i will appreciate the list. thanks.
      snowy, possibly. i’d prefer to trade my red wolf swing for it.
      so i’d take a bamboo chute slide if you added another PSI. the sly slide is really speacial to me.
      if ya know what i mean. but the burrowing cliffside slide is the most precious thing i own!

Ok fudgey :)
      These are the sig psis that I have
      I have the tux cat-fine dining table
      german shepard- flock watch tower
      sig arctic fox-daring den slide
      signature husky-northern reasearch igloo thingy
      NB

I would like the daring den slide. Would you like a rare item? Tell me what you would like for that.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.