Happy Trading!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Happy Trading!!!

This topic contains 2,352 replies, has 73 voices, and was last updated by  snowy527 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-24 at 04:06 PM

I’m looking for the designer catwalk and the buffet fruit juicer specifically. I am mostly looking for PSIs from new pets (as far back as when the mocha pup came out) so tell me what you are looking for and we can start trading! Happy trading!!!

I have the mocha pup psi if needed.

mortonhippo

Hey snowbuddy I’ve got the hill what would u give for it? Plmk :D your friend, ~mortonhippo~

snowy527

Nutty what would you want for the spot of tea slide and the badger hill?
      Everyone-I start school Tuesday at 7:40 a.m. (eastern time, or KT), and don’t get home and on the computer until 3:15 p.m. (again estern time, or KT) and it would help if you let me know through out the year when you get out of school if there is a different time you get out than usuall (so I know when to trade with certain people). Thanks!

midnightmoon13 wrote on 2012-09-01 at 02:27 PM

i think i read that u wanted wrinkle paper lanterns and i have those too. do u want to trade them both for 8,000? whats ur user again? i’ll send it to u after u reply(sundae station) and lmk if u want the lanterns too for 8,000(both) ! :)

plmk nutty :)

i think i read that u wanted wrinkle paper lanterns and i have those too. do u want to trade them both for 8,000? whats ur user again? i’ll send it to u after u reply(sundae station) and lmk if u want the lanterns too for 8,000(both) ! :)

snowy527

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-01 at 01:08 PM

Midnight
      If you want to do the sundae station for the 4000 points, I would be happy too :)
      NB

Hey nutty what would you like for the hill and slide?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.