Happy Trading!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Happy Trading!!!

This topic contains 2,352 replies, has 73 voices, and was last updated by  snowy527 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-24 at 04:06 PM

I’m looking for the designer catwalk and the buffet fruit juicer specifically. I am mostly looking for PSIs from new pets (as far back as when the mocha pup came out) so tell me what you are looking for and we can start trading! Happy trading!!!

I have the mocha pup psi if needed.

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-27 at 03:16 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-06-27 at 02:58 PM

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-27 at 02:47 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-06-27 at 02:04 PM

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-27 at 01:08 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-06-27 at 12:53 PM
      … thats just nice. i’ll pass on the lemonade stand
      and i don’t know what the rest R. will you tell me what kind of pet they came from?
      thanks. and i said i’ll pass the sly slide. you said now you wanted the gumball pit.
      will you just write your complete list of PSI? ones that you haven’t traded or your going to trade them?
      PLMKSNOL.

I’m really sorry I didn’t see that you wanted me to tell you the pets! Here is the list:
      Jeweled Fountain-Razzle Dazzle Dog
      Peace N Love Van-Peace Out Puppy
      Beachside Gazebo-Tropical Puppy
      Hedgy Hedgehog-Hedgehog (I think)
      Lemonade Stand-Citrus Dragon
      Leaping Dolphin Fountain-Bottlenose Dolphin
      Breaching Orca Pond-Orca Whale
      Cotton Candy Wardrobe-Cotton Candy Puppy
      Again, I’m REALLY sorry :( and I hope we can become friends on Webkinz. Add me snowy527

snowy, i’m sorry that i was getting to im-paitient.
      but, i;ve made my choice clear and i WON’T be trading the sly slide. sorry…
      anything else you like? i like your cotton candy wardrobe, still like your lemonade stand,
      and i sortta like your peace out van. (hey i know someone who REALLY needs that thing!
      you find her, she’ll pay ya big! that depends if she has it or wasn’t even looking for it in the first place.
      her UN is cruisingal.) and sure! i’ll add ya! hey wanna come over and see my house??
      (webkinz not real life.) my UN is fudgeyvanilla but you can add greyarabian006 of you want too.

OK I’m adding you can you get crusingal to come over here?

hi snowy! i’d prefer not to, (and i’m gonna be leaving who knows when)
      and i don’t know where she is. i don’t really know her even i just remember a while ago
      her needing one of those. is there something other then my precious sly slide you want
      for your lemonade stand? PLMKSNOL.

snowy527

Drafthorse1. are you thre? Add me snowy527

snowy527

drafthorse1 wrote on 2012-06-27 at 05:47 PM

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-26 at 12:28 PM

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-26 at 12:07 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-26 at 11:49 AM

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-26 at 11:28 AM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-26 at 11:20 AM
      Snowy
      In the princess theme I have:
      ascended princess throne
      baroness bookshelf
      bellacourt blooming flowers
      contessa candle wall sconce
      enchanted dreams bed
      entitled tapestry
      exalted armoire
      her highness sofa
      royal reign rug
      Persian
      desert destiny window
      embroidered persian pedestal
      iwan bed
      walls and floors
      takht throne
      MIGHT still have a blue minerat vase
      Unfortunately I do not have the movie screen (wish I did lol)
      LMK
      NB

I would like the baroness bookshelf and the iwan bed. What items are you looking for? I thought if you were trading rare then I should trade rare too. I have items from all themes. The persian, the egyptian, the princess, the alice-in-wonderland, and the victorian theme. I also have the hot tub and plasma TV. I had 2, but I don’t know where it went. I’ll look for it in my 38+ rooms……

Snowy
      remember, I only need the green lava, I am fine doing the bed and the baroness bookshelf for the green lava, the only thing I need from the alice in wonderland theme is the walls, the rest I am pretty well covered on :P
      NB

Is the bed the big one or is it that sofa? I’m thinking that I don’t want to trade the lava lamp for the rares. If you could look for sig. psi, reg. psi, and new psi, then I will hold on to it for you. Trust me, I won’t trade it. I am specifically looking for the designer catwalk, the doggie diving pool, the other three lava lamps (blue, red, purple), hot fudge willow tree, jeweled fountain, log lodge pool, chocolate coin pond, water dog falls, shooting star shower, golden glide water slide, sly slide, peace plasma sign, and the charming charcoal easel. By the way, if anyone else is reading this, please let me know if you have these for trade. Again, NB I’m sorry :( but I will hold on to it.

Does anyone have the items listed above?

I have a plasma peace sign if you still need it. PLMK! Thanks! -Drafthorse1

I would love it! I have the cotton candy closet, the fox counter, and more! What do you like?

drafthorse1

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-26 at 12:28 PM

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-26 at 12:07 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-26 at 11:49 AM

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-26 at 11:28 AM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-26 at 11:20 AM
      Snowy
      In the princess theme I have:
      ascended princess throne
      baroness bookshelf
      bellacourt blooming flowers
      contessa candle wall sconce
      enchanted dreams bed
      entitled tapestry
      exalted armoire
      her highness sofa
      royal reign rug
      Persian
      desert destiny window
      embroidered persian pedestal
      iwan bed
      walls and floors
      takht throne
      MIGHT still have a blue minerat vase
      Unfortunately I do not have the movie screen (wish I did lol)
      LMK
      NB

I would like the baroness bookshelf and the iwan bed. What items are you looking for? I thought if you were trading rare then I should trade rare too. I have items from all themes. The persian, the egyptian, the princess, the alice-in-wonderland, and the victorian theme. I also have the hot tub and plasma TV. I had 2, but I don’t know where it went. I’ll look for it in my 38+ rooms……

Snowy
      remember, I only need the green lava, I am fine doing the bed and the baroness bookshelf for the green lava, the only thing I need from the alice in wonderland theme is the walls, the rest I am pretty well covered on :P
      NB

Is the bed the big one or is it that sofa? I’m thinking that I don’t want to trade the lava lamp for the rares. If you could look for sig. psi, reg. psi, and new psi, then I will hold on to it for you. Trust me, I won’t trade it. I am specifically looking for the designer catwalk, the doggie diving pool, the other three lava lamps (blue, red, purple), hot fudge willow tree, jeweled fountain, log lodge pool, chocolate coin pond, water dog falls, shooting star shower, golden glide water slide, sly slide, peace plasma sign, and the charming charcoal easel. By the way, if anyone else is reading this, please let me know if you have these for trade. Again, NB I’m sorry :( but I will hold on to it.

Does anyone have the items listed above?

I have a plasma peace sign if you still need it. PLMK! Thanks! -Drafthorse1

snowy527

casslev wrote on 2012-06-27 at 05:27 PM

casslev wrote on 2012-06-25 at 11:08 AM

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-24 at 04:06 PM
      I’m looking for the designer catwalk and the buffet fruit juicer specifically. I am mostly looking for PSIs from new pets (as far back as when the mocha pup came out) so tell me what you are looking for and we can start trading! Happy trading!!!

I have: buffet fruit juicer, or pink punch cheeky dog PSI
      playful pot of gold, or clover cat PSI
      homemade carrot juicer, or holland lop bunny PSI
      royal guard station, or welsh corgi dog PSI
      and two puggy bark-o-loungers, or pug PSI
      and these are my exclusive:
      lion topiary
      king of the garden statue
      snack cart stove
      safe-and-sound mini locker
      and ice resurfacer.

If anyone still wants to trade, I have every thing but the buffet fruit juicer

I like your carrot juicer. What are you looking for?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.