Happy Trading!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Happy Trading!!!

This topic contains 2,352 replies, has 73 voices, and was last updated by  snowy527 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-24 at 04:06 PM

I’m looking for the designer catwalk and the buffet fruit juicer specifically. I am mostly looking for PSIs from new pets (as far back as when the mocha pup came out) so tell me what you are looking for and we can start trading! Happy trading!!!

I have the mocha pup psi if needed.

casslev

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-27 at 10:37 PM

casslev wrote on 2012-06-27 at 10:32 PM

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-27 at 05:35 PM

casslev wrote on 2012-06-27 at 05:27 PM

casslev wrote on 2012-06-25 at 11:08 AM

I’m looking for the designer catwalk and the buffet fruit juicer specifically. I am mostly looking for PSIs from new pets (as far back as when the mocha pup came out) so tell me what you are looking for and we can start trading! Happy trading!!!

I have: buffet fruit juicer, or pink punch cheeky dog PSI
      playful pot of gold, or clover cat PSI
      homemade carrot juicer, or holland lop bunny PSI
      royal guard station, or welsh corgi dog PSI
      and two puggy bark-o-loungers, or pug PSI
      and these are my exclusive:
      lion topiary
      king of the garden statue
      snack cart stove
      safe-and-sound mini locker
      and ice resurfacer.

If anyone still wants to trade, I have every thing but the buffet fruit juicer

I like your carrot juicer. What are you looking for?

sorry I was slow to reply! I’d like retired furniture a lot, but I like cool clothes too! add me- tell me your user too so I can make sure I’m not adding anyone else. USER: peopeopeo If you don’t have KC+ can you get it please? I’d also like- e-store, e-store PSIs, rare PSIs, Signature PSIs, and 1st to 3rd year items. please make a list. Thanks!

Hi I have the swan dress and the group picture for trade.

1st, 2nd, or 3rd year for the photo? do you also have any e-store or e-store PSI?

snowy527

casslev wrote on 2012-06-27 at 10:32 PM

lion topiary
      snack cart stove
      and ice resurfacer.

sorry I was slow to reply! I’d like retired furniture a lot, but I like cool clothes too! add me- tell me your user too so I can make sure I’m not adding anyone else. USER: peopeopeo If you don’t have KC+ can you get it please? I’d also like- e-store, e-store PSIs, rare PSIs, Signature PSIs, and 1st to 3rd year items. please make a list. Thanks!

Hi I have the swan dress and the group picture for trade.

casslev

lion topiary
      snack cart stove
      and ice resurfacer.

snowy527

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-06-27 at 09:48 PM

i\’ll post some from my head. here,
      lucky horseshoe fireplace, burid bone fridge, black and chrome paw stove, cat trick trampoline,
      autumn paw print window, wooly carnival canion, frozen tundra treadmill, relaxing rocky sauna,
      brilliant hibiscus chair, muddy wallow hot springs, pink convertable, lost city throne, ski lodge fireplace,
      fancy fox kitchen counter, woodland burrow beareu, polor playpin, northern reaserch igloo, icy artic organ, 9NFT)
      and cozy carrot ouch. thease R all just from my head. i\’ll post more if you want….. JLMK what you\’d
      like for lemonade stand! thanks! bye!

I would like to see your other list please…I want to see all of my options. Thanks!

i\’ll post some from my head. here,
      lucky horseshoe fireplace, burid bone fridge, black and chrome paw stove, cat trick trampoline,
      autumn paw print window, wooly carnival canion, frozen tundra treadmill, relaxing rocky sauna,
      brilliant hibiscus chair, muddy wallow hot springs, pink convertable, lost city throne, ski lodge fireplace,
      fancy fox kitchen counter, woodland burrow beareu, polor playpin, northern reaserch igloo, icy artic organ, 9NFT)
      and cozy carrot ouch. thease R all just from my head. i\’ll post more if you want….. JLMK what you\’d
      like for lemonade stand! thanks! bye!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.