HIRING EMPLOYEES!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives HIRING EMPLOYEES!

This topic contains 70 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  KoalasRock2000 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hello, I am hiring employees! I need to hire interior designers, outdoor designers, pet namers, and clothing designers! I will have more jobs open later, but there will be tests for these jobs! Just tell me what job you are interested in, and I will give you the right test. There will be three tests that you need to take. You will take them one at a time to see if you can go to the next level test. If you pass the third test, I will hire you to one of my forums! Don’t be sad if you don’t pass a test, because you can ask for a second try! :) Now, just to let you know every day I will check on my forums, and see if you are doing a good job. I will be owner of the forum, but you will get to help me a lot! The forum titles will all start with “The Team’s” followed by the theme of the forum. We will be called “The Team.” This forum will always be open to people to take a test! Remember, I am the leader of The Team, so kinda like the boss. Lol! But, I will need a person to be a second leader, to help me make sure that everyone is doing a good job on an assigned forum, and to take over when I am gone, but I will tell you when I will be gone! Thanks!

@foxstar2000 – Hi, so do you have a preference of which job you would rather have or no? Because with the co-leader job, you will be competing against the others who want it, but the other jobs, more than one person can have it! You can have two jobs, but it’s just a busier thing to do! It’s your choice though, so plmk what you think, and then we can discuss this further! Thanks!

@TenneseeFrogs2 and ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A SECOND LEADER-Ok, well, a lot more people are going to want that position, however I’m going to give you all the tests. However, I can only choose one person. So you will sorta be competing. You will all get the same tests, and I will post the first one soon! Thanks!

@erinsoccerstar Hi there! Nice samples, however it would be unfair to all the others, if I didn’t give you a test, so here is your first test! Hi, I’m a (you can select what animal) and I’m a girl! I’m going through the end of the kinzville academy, and I want a new, stylish, and sophisticated look! I love pink, and I’m very girly! Budget: NONE! (Please include your price though) Oh, and also, just use things from the kinzstyle outlet! Thanks!

@iluvhorsez Yes, of coarse this is for webkinz world! Sorry if my description didnt make it sound like it, but it definitely is! Hey, I think we’ve met in the tips and tricks section, or maybe it was the webkinz world section, well which ever one it was, it’s nice to see you again! Oh and, just tell me if you want a job! Bye!

Hi! I was super busy these past few days! BUT NOW IM BACK, ok just give me some time to actually read all these posts, and then I will work on replys to ALL of you! Thanks for your patience!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.