Holiday Raffle

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Holiday Raffle

This topic contains 9 voices and has 18 replies.

• Author

Hello! I want to get in the holiday spirit of giving, so drop your username, and I will raffle off: 3 Frozen Iceberg Chills, 3 Frozen Berrycicles, 4 random Mr. Moo Ice creams. Then, because it’s cold, 3 inflatable palm trees, 3 beach blankets, 3 conch shells, 3 Straw hats and skirts combos, 3 ships in a bottle, and 2 weathered wall anchors. You can win as many times as I draw your name. From the holiday theme, a roasted chestnut cart, 2 elegant menorahs, 2 christmas party room packs, and 2 house packs. 2 magnificent menorahs, and 2 sparkling christmas trees. To get it, friend Angelthepup22 so if you win, you’ll get the stuff.

Trader101

Sorry forgot to put my username, it is v15d. Thanks Again!!

Trader101

Hi, not sure if we are friends or not, but I think we are. Thanks for holding this raffle!! Happy Holidays!!! Trader101

mollyberger

im in!!!! sign me up

bgos

I agree with Molly! Sign me up! Who ever said that in the tag, I agree with! My user name is the same as my account name. You will have many blessings this season! You are so generous! Merry Christmas!

Hi!, I’m JesusismyLord, and think we’re friends, I don’t know. But, thanks for being wonderfully generous and holding this raffle.

Hi Angel22! username: VBS123. We’re already friends. Merry Christmas!~SC

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.