Hoppy Little Rocketship

Home Forums The Arcade Hoppy Little Rocketship

This topic contains 270 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  frankie98 11 hours, 53 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frankie98

Thank you Roxy for the beautiful items. I can’t wait to make a room with these and some of the other flower items I have from other themes. The bed is adorable and Wacky is just as cute as always. I decided to make it an outdoor room as well. My new Wacky clover unicorn is happy in his new Clover room, Thank you for always being so thoughtful and the wonderful person you are. I hope and pray that your car is fixed sooner rather than later, and that the cost is not to much;( I will be thinking of you and banana and hoping that you both have a great rest of the week and an even better weekend. BIG HUGS to both of you my friends:) LUV Frankie

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

roxy616

You’re so welcome, Frankie…Always more than happy to share my extras, and I’m so glad you’re able to use them! Hope you have a really great rest of the week too, dear friend ~ BIG, BIG HUGS, Roxy <3

bananasbw

@Roxy616 & @Frankie98 I read a very interesting article today & was thinking if we meet up in Kinzville park next week, I can tell you all about it :) Until then, enjoy the rest of your week & have a great weekend of rest and relaxation. Big hugs & Love, bananasbw

frankie98

Hi banana, would love to hear about your article.. Hoping to see you next week, same time, same place:) Bigger Hugs, Frankie

roxy616

Hope to be there, too…Have a wonderful weekend, dear friend!!! Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

HI Banana, and Roxy, so nice to catch up with you both:) I did a little research Banana, and the Pool at the end of the swimming lanes is called LAP POOL it is the PSI to the rainbow tiger, I think lol… I already lost the name of the pet in my head from leaving the other site LOL, I know the name is Lap Pool:) I had it sitting in storage and never had a place until now. I thought I colors worked so well with the room I was working on. Roxy I’m glad you saw my room and hopefully saw what I did with all the special items you sent that I was looking for to add to my creation. I am so happy I could add those items and it makes my room extra special. Thank you both for being the wonderful friends you are…Biggest Hugs Frankie:) Let me know if you need anything ever! Frankie:)

roxy616

Hi, Frankie…Yes, I did notice how you incorporated the Adventure Park prizes I had sent, and I thought everything blended so beautifully together! Your room idea was so incredibly creative and unique, and it’s just visually stunning with so many eye-catching details!!! I find myself wishing mermaid swim lessons had really existed when I was young (or even now lol)…That would’ve been beyond cool! Have a wonderful weekend, my dear friend, and hope to see you and Bananas Tuesday evening ~ Lots of Love and Biggest of Hugs, Roxy <3

bananasbw

@frankie98 & @roxy616 I felt bad having to cancel meeting you ladies in the KP. My son & his wife invited us out for dinner as it was Wing night at a local restaurant where they live. Why cook then have dishes to clean up at home when you can enjoy a casual meal & savor the taste of wings…Yum! So Ethel, I can’t believe you had to lay in that chamber for the amount of time mentioned. Guess I should have sent the bridge earlier. You have a talent for decorating & I’m sure in your mind a room would have been finished, lol. I had to adopt the Love Cub but had no need for the bridge. Let us know the official name you have decided for this room. Now Lucy, Thank you for the thoughtful and generous Valentine gift. The bathtub is perfect for a room I am trying to create. Most furnishings will be pink & with the current Valentine Collection happening I am sure my idea works. If not then it’s back to the drawing board, lol. I hope all is well with the both of you & will have a good week. Take care, love & hugs, bananasbw

roxy616

Hi, Bananas and Ethel…Just wanted to catch you both up on what’s been happening on my end…I haven’t felt well for some time, now, but for the past couple of weeks I’ve been extremely short of breath with no energy. At first, I wasn’t sure if it could be the onset of Covid, but nothing virus-like ever developed. The symptoms persisted, though, so I deecided I should go to the ER and have them run tests. Turns out I had another pulmonary embolism (this clot was small, unlike the one I had in 2015), so I’m currently being treated in the hospital but should be released in a day or two…Will keep you updated, and Big Hugs to you both – Roxy <3

frankie98

Roxy and Banana, I didn’t make it to the park either, I was preparing for my infusion the next day. Banana I’m sure Roxy as well as myself would much rather be eating chicken wings:) Now I want some, and will definitely update you on my room name selection. Roxy sent me a beautiful Spring Cottage with a Fluffy Pink Flower on top that will go perfectly with my New chocolate bridge. Now Roxy! My heart just skipped a beat when I read your post….I am so worried about you and hope they can give you what you need to treat you and get you better. I am glad that you decided to go to the ER to get checked out before something could have gotten worse. Please keep us updated. and hope you are home soon:) I will be saying extra prayers, and sending LOTS, and LOTS of LOVE and BIG BIG HUGS through the universe to your my dear friend, Frankie:)

bananasbw

Oh my goodness Roxy!! I am so glad you made the decision to go to ER. I just read that some symptoms of a pulmonary embolism can be vague and nagging for several weeks. They are very similar to the flu. Thank goodness you went when you did. Sending healing energy your way my friend. As Ethel said, keep us updated (when you are up to it) & hope you are home soon. Many BIG HUGS & LOVE!!! Your friend, bananasbw

frankie98

Hi Roxy, hope all is well with you:) Missed chatting with you on park day and hope to catch up soon. Just let me know if you need anything and will send it right over. Have a wonderful weekend my dear friend:) BIG BIG Hugs, Frankie:)

Comments are closed.