Hoppy Little Rocketship

Home Forums The Arcade Hoppy Little Rocketship

This topic contains 225 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  bananasbw 18 hours, 35 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frankie98

Thank you R N B, My internet is restored:) Thank you for sending and helping with the egg prizes:) Now I should have plenty of time to collect on my accounts. I appreciate you both looking out for me. B, thank you for the purple butterfly chairs and the Covered Bridge. I am going to use those along with the new creek tiles in my buttercup room with the items from R. I have been having trouble with this room, but I think these new prizes will work well in combination. I got a yellow butterfly chair from the White eggs, and two Balloon Arches. If either of you needs a Ballon Arch or MILK chocolate Egg Cottage, or spring bulletin board, JLMK. I hope you are getting the items you want:) I really love all these prizes and haven’t been this excited for a collection event in a while:) Hope you both have a wonderful weekend:) Big Hugs, Frankie> AKA Ethel, “F”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

OOPS! I’m so sorry Roxy, my brain has been confused with no internet connection and I am recovering from webkinz withdraws. I was able to look at all my goodies from you and B and I see that the purple butterfly chairs and covered bridge where sent from you:) I’m so sorry my friend and I hope you are not offended by my mistake. Love you both F

bananasbw

Oh frankie…I had a feeling no internet & Webkinz withdrawal would have an effect on you, LOL. You certainly had me confused as I do not recall sending those items, unless I do things in my sleep :o And I’m sure R will understand :D With her help, I have been able to receive everything offered from the white chocolate eggs. Guess I will be doing some room designing this weekend. If you find you do need additional items, let us know. Have a great weekend my friend! BIG Hugs…B

bananasbw

@Roxy616…Thank you very much for the package you sent. I knew you were sending food but was really surprised to see a Seaside Boat included. Wow!! It certainly is adorable & already placed in my Seaside Manor room. Can’t tell you though how many times I rotated it as choosing which side looked the best was a really hard decision, lol. Seaside Manor is now complete & the name for my Puffin is John Cabot. I hope F see this as I was unable to provide the name in Kinzville Park. Enjoyed shopping with my daughter on Wednesday. Weather was perfect, especially being at an Outlet Mall when you are either in/out the stores. Have a great weekend! And don’t forget to wear green on Sunday :D This means you too F, LOL. Hugs, love B

frankie98

Thank you Roxy for the beautiful surprise package:) The piggy is the cutest and I put it in my Spring has Sprung room, it’s to cute for my farm with the other pigs, she is a special piggy. Also you blow my mind sometimes! I was just thinking how to use the Violet wallpaper and flooring I bought and was trying to find the perfect centerpiece, and like magic there it was in your package, the perfect cottage and fountain. You know me to well my friend. I am still working on the Yellow Buttercup theme with the lovely items you sent, but for some reason its not coming together like I hoped;/ Sometimes that happens to me, and I just work on another room and come back to it and snap it all comes together. Always a great evening chatting with you and B. Please let me know if you need anything. Biggest Hugs, F

roxy616

You’re more than welcome, F, and I’m glad the cute (and special) little piggy has found a good home in her new Spring has Sprung surroundings! Wish I could take credit for being able to read minds or something astounding like that, but sadly, I don’t possess any psychic or magical abilities…just knew you liked both cottages and the color purple, so thought maybe you could use those. Anyway, I’m really glad that turned out to be a “happy accident,” of sorts! Tell me more about what you envisioned for your Buttercup room, and maybe I can help brainstorm…I know you’re wanting it to be an outdoor room, but is there anything else specific that you have in mind? I always greatly enjoy our weekly chats, too, and it’s so nice to have some company for a little while (even if it’s virtual lol)! Before I forget, wanted to let you know that I had planned to send you the Valentine Popcorn Machine Dispenser, as well, but, to my utter frustration, it’s not sendable :( Anyway, I hope you have a great rest of the day and wonderful upcoming weekend, dear friend ~ BIGGEST HUGS, R

roxy616

Hi, Bananas and Frankie…Wanted to post this while I still remember which food items I’m looking for lol (you see how quickly it leaves me, so I have to seize the moment!) Anyway, it came to me last night, finally, and it’s three items from the new Kinzville Academy Recess Lunch Bag foods that were added not too long ago: Need ONE of the Stadium Popcorn and TWO of the Stadium Slushy. No worries if neither of you have those…I can post in the “I Need This Item” forum and see if anyone there may have extra. Hope you both have a wonderful upcoming weekend! Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

Good morning R, I just opened some recess lunch bags and happily I will be sending one stadium popcorn and two stadium slushy special delivery your way> I’m glad you remembered what you were looking for. As for your post below, yes, I am totally confused LOL! Maybe we have to many nicknames. LOL, hope you two have a wonderful weekend and get some much-needed rest and relaxation. Oh yes and B, I would never give you one letter and R three. You are both equally special to me. Love to both, F

roxy616

Thank you so very much, F and B, for the recess foods…I have a school recess outdoor room with a couple of the Snack Stand Fridges, where I keep the KVA recess lunch bag food items stored, and just wasn’t having any luck getting either the popcorn or the slushy on the rare occasion that I get to take recess (mostly because I forget to do classes every day, so it becomes much longer than the typical 15 days for me to access recess). Anyway, I truly appreciate your help with these, and please let me know if there’s anything I can help with in return. ~ Talk soon and BIG hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

I was going to post on the trading part of the forum, but for some reason it’s easier here, and I don’t get Timed out, LOL! So I also decided I am giving the two of you a new nickname.. R N B lol, then I have less typing (getting Lazy) Plus it has a nice ring to it! R I am so happy to hear your car is repaired, and it was not a major issue that could have been a very large expense. A new battery is expensive enough… B it sounds like your Hubby might know a few things about cars so maybe keep him around LOL! Looking forward to our usual weekly meet up. BIG BIG Hugs, Frankie

bananasbw

@frankie98 I believe not sleeping well last night led to reading your post a few times. I thought why does Roxy get 3 letters and I get one. Then, like I said, it took me a few times to figure this out & yes…that is when the ringing of bells went off in my head. I’m like NOW I GET IT!! LOL Have a great week my friend, love B

roxy616

Collectively, we are R N B (which makes me “Rhythm” and you “Blues,” Bananas lol! Or just R for Roxy and B for Bananas, but I’m with Frankie, aka “F” and aka “E” for Ethel: R N B does have a nice ring to it! I guess since I’m technically now known as Lucy, too, I answer to either “R,” “L,” or one half of R N B (coolest duo around, I’ve heard it said lol)…HAVE I THOROUGHLY CONFUSED YOU YET????!!!!!

Comments are closed.